All Comments on 'David the Graduate Student Ch. 02'

by WittePiet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WittePietWittePietover 12 years agoAuthor
Actually I am...

..already an editor, a paid part-time position for a scientific journal. I spend huge amounts of time correcting and tidying up the English of primarily Indian, Chinese and Brazilian authors. So when I need a break I prefer to try and write my native language creatively. Looking at some writing on literotica.com, I'm not sure that I would want to exercise my editorial skills on some of the efforts that I see: it would just be too much work!

Happycat101Happycat101over 12 years ago

You do have different writing style. As English is my 3rd language , I always admire good command of english and easy to read yet not dull writing style . I am definitely a fan. Ever thought about becoming an editor? Maybe you will be good at that too. Anyway, thanks for the story . Hope you will keep up.

WittePietWittePietover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Happycat

I really only write to please myself, but I obviously want other people to enjoy it as well. To judge from the small number of votes, my style or writing does not appeal to many people, so I really appreciate feedback from the few who like it. Thank you again.

Happycat101Happycat101over 12 years ago

Glad that I check out today, have new chapter to read :)

I love to read this slow pace romance and their interesting lifestyle. I saw you mentioned Maurice , that is a good film . But Jon and David remind of Guy Bennett and James from the film " Another Country" a great film too

WittePietWittePietover 12 years agoAuthor
There will be another story...

...but it will take me some time to get it written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittePiet@WittePiet
I am an elderly man with homoromantic fantasies. Having been a practising scientist for 50 years, I want to leave behind some publications that are not scientific, so I have spent a huge amount of time in the last few years writing these Literotica stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES