David's Day Off

Story Info
David enjoys his wife in the morning of his day off.
2.2k words
3.84
8.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David woke up as usual, with his alarm at at 5:15 and with a hard-on. He rolled over to his wife Angela and pressed his groin against her. His wife Angela was a beautiful red head with 32D breasts and perky nipples. She had a great round ass as well. "Not now babe, it's too early," she replied.

"Come on, we've got a little bit before the girls usually get up. Besides, I don't need to go into work today."

"Well I do! I have to show those houses later. Besides I need to shower and get ready." She playfully smacked him on the ass and started to roll away. Before she could sit up, David wrapped his arms around her and brought her in closer. At this point his dick snuggled right between her butt cheeks. He started kissing her on her neck and groping her boobs. "Mmm, David... I really should start getting ready."

"Just a quickie," he whispered and smiled. They both knew that a "quickie" was never usually that quick. "Besides, I can always just jump in the shower with you to save time." At this point, he was grinding his dick against her, fondling her breasts with one hand and gently massaging her pussy over her underwear. Angela could no longer resist and rolled over to face him. They kissed passionately as he continued to massage her. Angela reached into his underwear and began stroking his shaft. It was warm and hard from being pressed between her ass cheeks. She sat up and pulled his underwear down as he rolled onto his back. It sprang back as she pulled the elastic over the end of it.

"I love this cock," she whispered to herself. David was well-endowed when it came to his man-hood. He measured just over 8 inches in length and was a little bit thicker than normal. It was his balls, however, that were really impressive. Each the size of a large grade chicken egg from the market.

Angela lifted his cock and licked it from balls to tip. David loved seeing his wife like this. Despite very professional and courteous around others, whenever it was just the two of them, she became his cock-slut. She knew it too, holding his cock and feeling the warmth that came from it was a sure fire way to make her moist.

"Try not to get too carried away, babe. Remember you still have work today," he chuckled. She didn't acknowledge his words. At this point, she was too busy swirling her tongue around the head. Pre-cum was already starting to leak out and she made sure she got every bit of it on her tongue. She then took him in her mouth, slowly making her way down to the base. She bobbed her head up and down, making sure to take a little more each time she went back down. "God, I love when you suck me off," David moaned. She had made it about 5 inches of the way to the base when, with a low *pop* as Angela brought her head up.

She responded with a devilish grin, "And I know you really love it when I do this!" Just then, she deepthroated herself with his cock, holding it for a few seconds and then bringing herself back up. David gripped the bed sheets. Angela was right, he loved it when she would deepthroat. It was the most efficient way to get him to cum. Angela began licking his length again and fondling his balls. There was a lot of saliva and spit which made his balls more sensitive and easy to play with. Without any warning, Angela took him in her throat again. Making it all the way to the base and going back up. She did this several times in quick succession. David couldn't take it any longer, he was going to cum soon. His muscles began tightening and one hand was no longer gripping the sheets, it was now at the back of her head with a fistful of hair. Knowing he was close, Angela decided it was time. She took a deep breath and went down one final time. Her nose was against his public bone and this time she started humming to give him just a little more pleasure.

"FUCK," he grunted. He sat up as far as he could and held her head down as well. The sensation of her fingers fondling his balls, her mouth humming at his base, and his cock firmly down her throat was too much for him. His balls tightened and he began cumming. Due to the size of his balls, he usually came a lot. Angela loved this about him and began swallowing as much as she could. After a several seconds he was still going and she needed to come up for air. She pulled back a little, signaling for him to loosen up on his grip, and he let her go.

Even after his dick was no longer in her mouth, he was still cumming for a few seconds more. Spurts of jizz shot up and hit her in the face. "Thanks for breakfast," she giggled and wiped her face. She was panting for air as she licked the jizz off her hand, "What are the chances that I can get showered and ready?"

David had an incredible bounce back time. Seeing his wife covered in his cum was already making him hard again. "You already know the answer to that question," he smiled. He began stroking his cock. It took only a few seconds to get back to full strength. He sat up told him to switch him. As she did, he lifted her shirt over her head and began kissing and sucking on her nipples. Hard and perky, with dark areolas the size of quarters. He laid her back and lifted her up enough to pull her underwear down. She was extremely wet after blowing him and he knew she was ready for him. He liked to take things slow though, and decided to tease her a little before. He spread her legs a part and brought his fingers lightly over her lips. She arched her back trying to push his fingers further into her but he was too quick and pulled back his hand.

"Quit teasing me," she said breathlessly. "Fuck me. Give me your cock, please!"

"Don't worry. I'll give you everything I have, but I want to make sure you get some enjoyment too." He placed his hand down on her mound. He could feel the little hairs curling around his fingers. A lot of men prefer clean shaven women nowadays, but David always enjoyed a little hair. Angela kept it trimmed and this time it was shaped in just a little heart.

David gently rubbed his thumb over the top of her pussy. Her lips were puffy and ready to be spread a part. He made a long, firm stroke from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Angela gave a short spasm as if a jolt of electricity had coursed through her. David came up to give her a long hard kiss. As he did the tip of his cock had brushed against her and she sank down trying to bring her pussy around it. David's arms however, were just under her arms and the closest she could get was his head beginning to spread her lips. She playfully bit on his bottom lip and pulled back up.

As David withdrew, he came back down past her breast and playfully bit one of her nipples as payback. Angela writhed in pleasure as she stroked her hand through his hair. Finally, he said, "Roll over." She did as he told her and she felt a firm smack against her butt. Doggy was their favorite position. She planted on all fours and then brought her ass up higher as she began to arch her back and bring her front down further into the mattress. David came to the end of the bed and with both hands spread her cheeks. This was the moment she had been waiting for. He lined up his dick and slowly worked his way into her. She let out a deep moan as she felt him enter her. She bit down on the pillow so that she wouldn't become too loud for what came next.

David started moving quicker in and out. Finding a rhythm and progressing from there. Soon he began pounding her aggressively. She slaps of his balls hitting off the top of her pussy were growing louder with each thrust. A few smacks on the ass here and a few readjustment there, Angela was enjoying every second of this. She felt him withdrawal for a second and then slide back in. Wondering what he was up to she looked back at him for a second to see that he had wiped some of her juices off of his dick to lube up his thumb. Then she felt his thumb at her asshole slowly push forward.

"Oh fuck yes," she grunted at him. She loved when he played with her ass while fucking her. He began working his thumb in and out, on an opposite rhythm from his dick. She was in heaven.

"You like that bitch?" He said.

"I fucking love it. Give me more!," she replied. David began going extra fast and reached out to pull her hair as he did. Angela couldn't tell how long that continued but didn't care. "Keep going. Just like that." She began meeting his thrusts with vigor. She was working her way to climax. "I'm....fuck. I'm almost there," she panted.

David was too and uttered out, "Just let me know." He didn't break stride or slow down.

"Oh Fuck! I'm cumming!" She half yelled out. With that, David picked up his pace one last time and began cumming himself. He flooded her pussy with sperm on one final thrust. She met him halfway and started cumming too. They both stopped. They both stayed there forever a few moments as David continued cumming. He eventually stopped and his size began to go down. Breathing heavily, David took his thumb out of her ass as she laid forward onto the bed. David enjoyed the sight of her laying on her stomach, satisfied and with his cum leaking out of her pussy. He climbed back onto the bed, over her. He leaned down and kissed her shoulder. She rolled over and wrapped her arms around him. They kissed passionately. They were as in love as ever. David plopped down next to her. They smiled at each other.

"What time did you have to leave for work?" David asked. Angela quickly whipped around to look at the clock. It was now 5:57.

"Shit! I need to leave at 6:30." She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. They had there own bathroom attached to the room on the second floor of their house.

David offered, "Want me to shower with you?"

"Ha ha," she replied. "I'm already going to be late as it is. I don't want to come in a full hour late."

"Fine, fine," he said, "I was just offering." He got up and went to take a piss while she was scrambling to get ready. He grabbed a towel and wiped his dick off before going. "What am I supposed to do then?" He questioned.

From inside the shower, she replied, "You don't have to go in today, remember? You can wait until after the girls go to school. Then, you can take care of the chores list that you haven't gotten to yet."

"Yes dear," he said as he pulled back the curtain. He whistled and smacked her on the ass.

"Get out of here!" She laughed. He went back into their bedroom and laid down. He threw on the news and dozed off for a few minutes. He was woken back up by Angela tossing her wet towel onto him. It was now 6:45 and the girls would be waking up soon. "Make sure that list gets done! Also, make sure that girls remember that you'll be picking them up later for their appointments."

"I will," he replied. She leaned down to kiss him goodbye. "Don't forget to tell Antonio that we are still on for poker tomorrow night, okay? Tell him I've got something to sweeten the pot this week."

Angela replied, "Does it have to be hosted here?"

"It's my turn. Besides you can wear something sexy to make everyone jealous," he grinned. She blushed and smacked him on the arm.

"I'll pass along the message," she said. With that she left for the day and David got up, put on his boxers and went down to the kitchen for a bowl of cereal. The girls would be up soon so he had to make sure to get into the shower before they could get to the bathroom. He told himself that it was going to be a great day, but he had no idea what he had in store for him.

To be continued...