David's First Time

Story Info
David's interest in BDSM had to have a first time.
2.5k words
4.46
13.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,243 Followers

All men masturbate. Some more than others. David found himself using masturbation more and more since he had been separated.

Men in that position will often seek ways of heightening their pleasure and over time will use everyday items or purpose made 'toys' to bring that about.

In David's case he had found a combination of pain and pleasure was the only way to satisfy a need. Hence the use of pegs, canes, fruits and various household items. But as a private, personal endeavour it was not very satisfying.

And so the internet became a source of inspiration.

At first it was searching for ideas, but soon David found a website dedicated to bdsm. He entered a quite basic profile which he refined gradually over weeks.

Initially, he became disappointed as a lot of the profiles were from Europe, or the US, and the UK ones were all quite distant. And then he got a message from a couple, Andy, and Barbara, who lived only five miles away. From their photographs they appeared very experienced practitioners, both dominant, looking for a submissive male in their own age range of early fifties.

After a lot of messaging one evening, a telephone call was made, and from that came a meeting for coffee one morning.

David found them to be a lovely couple, and as a next step they invited him to come along to a 'munch,' which was a social evening in a pub, where like minded people got together. It turned out to be a revelation to David as to how many local people were into this 'scene.' He chatted to so many of different ages, and tastes, that he knew he would be coming back to further socials.

It also confirmed that he would be invited to spend an evening with Andy and Barbara.

Several messages, and then emails were exchanged, and very professionally David had to say 'explicitly,' that he was a willing participant in the meeting, and the 'play' that would happen. A 'safe' word was also agreed. Andy and Barbara's last email ended by saying ominously, "We are not nice all of the time!"

And so the evening arrived. David arrived by taxi, and was very nervous. He was initially put at his ease by Andy greeting him at the front door of their house on the edge of countryside.

In an assertive voice, he told David to go to the downstairs shower room, and undress, and shower. He would find towels etc. there and he was to come to the lounge naked, without any jewellery, watches or rings.

David followed instructions, and ten minutes later when he entered the lounge he found a very different Andy. He was hooded, with just his eyes and mouth exposed, and he was naked apart from a studded, black, leather harness over his shoulders, and around his waist. But even more stunning was the sight of Barbara dressed in a black basque, black stockings, high leather boots, a black mask, and holding a riding crop. Her breasts, and pussy were exposed, and immediately she moved towards David picking up a studded collar, and lead, which she proceeded to fasten around his neck.

It was dark outside, and Barbara led the way through the patio doors into the garden, followed by Andy. At the bottom of a large garden was an outbuilding, which had probably been an old cow shed a hundred years ago. The inside made David hold his breath. It was a large room totally fitted out as a state of the art dungeon. Soundproofed, with benches, slings, racks of various implements, even what appeared to be a fucking machine.

Andy walked over to the wall, and adjusted the lighting, and heating, and switched on the two video cameras positioned on the wall and ceiling. Barbara led him to a the far wall, and began to secure his wrists with manacles to hooks above his head, and his ankles stretched wide to the lower wall.

Barbara spoke for the first time.

"Now young man, we will see what you are made of. Please us, and you will enjoy the pain and pleasure, displease us, and you will be used and abused very unpleasantly."

A chill went up David's spine, he was beginnng to wonder if this had been a good idea.

Barbara went to the shelf and collected a length of chain attached to some nipple clamps. David knew what to expect as he had a pair at home. However, Barbara's were just a little bit stronger!

As she drew close she put her face inches from David's. They were the same height with her in heels. She breathed on him with her warm breath, she pressed her breasts against his chest, her hand took hold of his cock, and it began to harden.

"Good boy, that's a good sign. " but as she said that her hand moved to his balls and began to squeeze. "How do you like this?" And the squeezing increased, until David had to groan out loud. Laughing she released her grip, and returned to the nipple clamps.

As the first one bit into David's nipple he moaned again, and when she applied the second, and then tugged on the chain, he cried out.

This time Andy laughed.

Barbara returned her attention to David's cock. It was still at half mast. Taking her riding crop she flicked it, causing David to flinch. Flicking it again, his cock rose higher, until it was standing out straight.

At that point Andy stepped in, and attached two bands to his cock, one around the base, and one around the head. A lead was then connected to the controller in Andy's hand. Switching it on David felt a rather pleasant sensation, a bit like pins and needles.

"Now the challenge is this. You do not cum, if you do you will be punished."

The sensation went on, but Andy adjusted the pulses to a different rhythm, and suddenly David went into a panic. Precum was oozing from his cock, Barbara chuckled as the clear oily liquid slowly emerged. She knew he was close, and was looking forward to punishing him.

However, Andy relented, and switched the estim off. He had other plans.

Taking the attachments from his oozing cock, he freed David from his manacles, and brought him to a bench. Here he forced him face down, securing his thighs to the back legs of the bench, and his wrists to the front legs. When David felt the lubrication being applied to his ass he knew that there was going to be a test. He saw Barbara teasing him with a large, ridged dildo. She licked it, putting the tip into her mouth, bringing it close to his face.

Andy signalled he was ready, and the dildo was passed to him. David felt the tip probing his opening. Andy pushed, and the first ridge popped in; when the second ridge entered, David gasped. Now it was deeper and wider, and suddenly Andy pushed it in all the way.

"Fuck," said David.

"Yes," replied Andy, "That's what will happen."

David was just regaining his composure when Andy switched the motor on in the dildo.

"Jesus, fucking hell," David was suddenly taken by surprise. "Oh my god, I'm not gonna be able to..." his voice tailed away, and then panicked as Andy pressed more heavily against his prostate, and increased the speed. "Oh fucking hell, I'm cumming."

He started to ejaculate onto the slate floor in a series of spurts, that left several pools of semen under the bench.

"Naughty boy," snapped Barbara, "you'll be so sorry. Make him clean up Andy."

And that's what he had to do. He was unclasped, and Andy pushed his head down towards the floor, and ordered him to lick up every drop of his spunk. David dare not refuse, and although he had swallowed spunk before, this was a humiliating way of doing it.

When he'd finished he was tied back on the bench ready for his punishment.

Andy and Barbara were to share David's fate. They told him that each would give him ten strokes of the cane, Barbara to go first.

David started to shiver. This was the real test, and he wasn't sure how he'd take it. Barbara paraded around him swishing the cane, creating more fear. And then it was time.

The first stroke bit into the flesh of his buttocks, and he managed a low hissing noise in response. The second stroke hit just as the pain of the first one subsided.

"Ahhhhggg," was a stifled cry.

Barbara left just enough time between strokes to allow the pain to dissipate, but the wait for the third, and fourth stroke seemed like an eternity. When they came, David's cries became screams. The fifth, sixth, and seventh followed in quick succession, without a gap, and had David writhing, as far as his bonds allowed. The eighth, ninth, and tenth were considered, and carefully aimed to create a series of parallel welts across his buttocks.

By now David was whimpering.

Ten strokes gone with ten to come.

"So you've bitten off more than you can chew! Let's see how you get on with Andy." Barbara's voice had an element of satisfaction, but she wanted to tease and provoke even more.

She went to the end of the bench, and sank down astride it, so that her pussy was inches from David's face. He forgot the pain as he saw the swollen pussy lips glistening with Barbara's juices. She eased forward just a little, and David could smell the sweetness, and almost touch her pussy with his tongue. Fascinated he strained, and just as Barbara moved again the tip of his tongue tasted the nectar. At that instant Andy's first lash of the cane hit its target.

David convulsed as Barbara stood up laughing.

"Just a taste," she said, as Andy's second stroke hit home.

David's mind was mush, and he was considering the 'safe' word. The third, fourth, and fifth became a blur. The sixth stroke and David was broken, he started to sob, and now Andy was laughing.

"That will teach you to cum when you shouldn't."

The seventh stroke landed and David knew it was almost over. When the tenth came, the relief was palpable, David's body sagged, and Barbara released his bonds. He stood up and started to run his hands over his buttocks, feeling the raised flesh from the individual strokes.

Andy directed him to another bench in front of what he recognised as a fucking machine. His spirits dipped once again as he had already experienced the dildo.

Tied and strapped once more, he was unable to move an inch. His buttocks were raw, but he was trying to build his resolve.

Andy was positioning the machine, and its rubbery cock, up against David's ass. Cold lubricating gel was fingered between his ass cheeks, and the tip of the cock adjusted to the right angle.

Barbara was in possession of the remote, and licking her lips slowly started the forward and back control. The cock probed as it entered David.

"Oh god," was his first response.

Deeper it went, and then retracted.

Twice, then three times it fucked him. "Oh fuck...fuck," he gasped.

Laughing, Barbara turned up the speed, to a gentle rhythm.

"Oh god...oh god...shit."

David's breathing was coming in hurried gasps.

"Oh fuck, Barbara, oh fuck, please."

Barbara increased the speed again.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oh god...please."

Suddenly it stopped. David's eyes were tight shut as the machine's cock left him, his sphincter splayed open. Even as he sighed with relief, Andy was behind him, his cock erect, and in an instant was thrusting inside him.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes..." Andy was in true fucking mode, and he'd been turned on by the whole evening. David was going to be filled with spunk very soon.

"Mmmmmmmm...what an ass..." Andy was breathing faster and faster, "fuck...I'm cumming."

Andy grunted, as he began to pump spunk inside David. For a second he withdrew his cock, and cum spurted over David's ass, it was all over his anus, before he plunged it back into him, grunting again, while he emptied himself.

"Fuck, that looked so good," said Barbara excitedly.

She reached between them, gathering up semen on her fingers, before licking some of it, and smearing the rest of it over David's face.

The evening came to an end with all three relaxing in the hot tub, sharing a bottle of wine, and soothing David's tender parts.

Barbara told him how much she'd enjoyed punishing him. He wasn't sure how appropriate saying 'thank you' was, but Andy laughed, and getting out of the hot tub he pointedly said, "Well, I will leave you two to chat, don't make too much noise, or you'll disturb the neighbours."

David wasn't sure what to say, so when Barbara suggested he move closer, he stood up to cross over to her, revealing the welts on his buttocks.

"Gosh, let me see, David, did I do that?"

Chuckling ironically David said, "You and Andy, yes."

Barbara ran her fingers over the raised, reddened ridges. "We made a good job of it!"

Her finger tips were touching him delicately, and as he stood in the middle of the bubbling tub, Barbara's finger tips continued round his hip, and gently held his cock.

"Sit here, gently sit down," Barbara motioned to beside her, and as he was lowering himself down his cock stiffened.

Still holding his cock, Barbara kissed him. Her soft kiss, and gentle grip on his erect cock was in contrast to her earlier strokes of the cane.

"Rub my clit David, I'd like that."

Their hands were working under the bubbles, and Barbara began to become excited.

"I want you to fuck me David, like this."

Barbara stood up, turned around, and bent over, spreading her legs wide.

No second invitation was needed, Barbara's pussy was ready. David grabbed both hips, and pressed his cock deep inside.

"Ohhh...David...yes...that's it...that's it...now just fuck me...slowly."

And that's just what David did. He fucked the woman who'd made him cry out in agony.

As he took his time, he heard her pleasure build, by way of the sounds she made. He wanted to hold himself back until she had cum, and he was able to accelerate her arousal by reaching round and massaging her clit once again, while continuing to fuck her.

As she finally started to cum, David was aware of Andy returning to watch his wife enjoy her orgasm. When Barbara saw him, it brought about her climax, with a cry of, "God, Andy," and she began to shudder.

With a few more thrusts David was ready to cum too. Barbara held herself still, while he thrust deeply, and emptied himself inside her with a long, low grunt.

The evening had come to an end, and David's first experience of bdsm was not going to be his last.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,243 Followers