David's Heaven

Story Info
David gets lucky.
1.2k words
3.92
8.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was in heaven. He had a girl kneeling between his legs completely naked, she however was fully clothed. The way this girl was dragging her tongue up the shaft of his cock, god it was a wonder he didn't come then. He didn't know her name. He didn't need to. He knew he was never going to see her again, but the way he looked into her bright blue eyes as she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock made him long for a conversation before all this. However, if this was the only way to be intimate with someone, this was how he would be. The slut then decided she had no more time for teasing and with her eyes locked on his, she slowly put her mouth around the tip and lowered her mouth down until he could feel the back of her throat. Stuffing his fist in his mouth he supressed a moan. She carried on fucking his cock with his mouth until she felt it twitching. Then without apology, she stopped. Releasing his cock with a 'pop'.

She slowly stood up from her knelt position and started dancing along to some imaginary music, only looking away when she was closing her eyes and running her hands over her tight red dress. She slowly started removing the dress, which was like a second skin and revealing red lace underwear. Her breasts were hardly contained by the lace and he could already see her nipples were getting hard. He let her finish undressing whilst watching. Excitement and nervousness.

Although he wasn't a virgin, he always got nervous sleeping with somebody new for the first time. Thoughts plaguing his mind of 'am I going to last?' 'Am I big enough?' All the usual things. She was now completely bare apart from her red thong. The girl walked towards him, a question dancing in her eyes of 'ready?' He nodded and the girl started to straddle him. David was entranced by the beautiful breasts just inches away from his face and moved slightly so he could take a nipple in his mouth. He bit it lightly whilst moving his tongue over the end, delighting when he heard a soft moan from above.

Testing the waters he decided to run his fingers up the inside of her thigh and was rewarded with the fact her breathing got quicker and heavier. His fingers were dancing over the outer lips of her cunt whilst he moved over to the other nipple so it didn't feel left out. The girl was practically grinding against his fingers, trying desperately to get some friction she needed. He finally allowed himself to touch her cunt properly and was mildly surprised to find her soaking wet for him.

He decided at that point he might as well taste her, picking her up from the back of her thighs he lowered her onto the sofa so he was between her legs. Trailing his mouth down her body, between her breasts, over her stomach and her hips occasionally bringing his tongue into it, licking her delightful skin and nipping at places. Suddenly, he was at that junction between her legs and could smell her arousal. Slowly, he removed the little barrier that was stopping him from getting to his prize. Licking up her slit he let out a groan. She was the best thing he had tasted! He was amazed. Paying special attention to her clit, he had her writhing beneath him in seconds. She was moaning and trying to direct him by saying 'There' and ' harder!' David was doing his best to listen to her but was having way too much fun.

Slowly he inserted a finger into her tight, wet cunt and curled his finger up. Desperately trying to find her g-spot in order to give her that first orgasm. He wasn't about to disappoint and only have her come once. He found it and started making the 'Come here' motion against it. She was really moaning now. His tongue still dancing against her clit and his finger inside. She started to tense up and almost screamed when she came over his finger and against his face. He removed his finger and palmed his cock a little so he was rock hard and ready to go.

The girl decided she wanted to make him come on her terms so slowly sat up and went back to straddling him. She slowly lowered her cunt over the tip of his cock and watched as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. She slowly lowered herself down the rest of him. Loving how full she felt with him fully inside her.

David was sure he could die right now and be a happy man. If he was in heaven before then what was this? This girl could be his own form of heroin- highly addictive. She was gripping him like a glove. Not too tight, however, like she was made for him. He knew he wouldn't last long inside her so decided, even though she thought she was in control, he was going to control the pace a little.

His hands gripped her hips and started thrusting into her. Almost pulling all the way out and then roughly thrusting back in to her fully. The girl was panting above him and thrusting against him, feeling herself hurtling towards that glorious second orgasm. David took this opportunity to slide one hand between where they were joined and pressed his fingers against her clit. Rolling it around while thrusting into her. Her head was tipped back completely now while she was making all those sounds he loved to hear. Hearing her pleasure was making it all the more pleasurable for him. After a few moments of the relentless torture on her clit, he finally felt her tense up and her cunt start to flutter around him, milking him of his come. Only now did he feel he was ready to come and with one final thrust he pulsed inside her, releasing himself with a shout.

He panted with his forehead pressed against her chest. After what seemed like forever she got off of his lap. His now flaccid cock practically falling out of her. He sat there still trying to gather his breathing as she got dressed. She went to walk towards the door and leave him there in order to go back into the bar and find her friends. Just as the girls hand touched the doorknob he finally found the courage to ask her name.

She gazed at him over her shoulder and replied huskily "I guess you can call me Red, love"

He knew instantly that she would be a regular in his bar. And once again he applauded himself internally for opening the most popular bar in the town. Realising she was still standing there he answered that he hoped to see her again soon and stood to get dressed. She slipped out without another word. He didn't know if he would ever see Red again but if not, there was always women passing through the town willing to fuck. Not dwelling on it he got dressed and went back to the bar to continue dishing out shots to the college aged girls.