David's Journey Pt. 03

Story Info
David and Caroline host family day.
10.9k words
4.65
1.6k
2
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helgamite
Helgamite
57 Followers

I wanna thank thegoofyproofyreader for editing, and Elayne_Hawke for helping with proof reading and ideas.

If you have not gone to her page, i would recommend her page for a good read as well.

David's Journey Part 3

Caroline helps me to our bedroom, after my emotional break, I didn't have much in the way of energy or strength to make it myself. As she helps me lay down in bed, I can feel her taking off what clothes I had on then lay beside me.

"Honey, I don't know how but I love you. You have made me feel complete in such a short amount of time. You have shown me more love, more compassion than I have had in my entire life. It scares me a little, more importantly, it makes me feel like I have a future now. Thank you my love. I hope you feel the same for me. Good night sweetheart." Last words I hear before darkness overtakes me.

NEXT MORNING.

I awake the next morning to Caroline lying next to me. I can feel her breasts up against my side and her pert, hard nipples poking me.

I gently ease myself out of bed, taking care not to wake her. I feel like shit, I think to myself. Don't think I even slept much at all. Or maybe that's the emotional shit I've held in me all these years. I hope it gets better!

I look at the clock and notice it is just about 6am. I look over at Caroline and feel a desire to just curl up with her and go back to sleep. However, I get up and go to the bathroom and get ready for a shower. As I run the water to heat up, I get a clean towel from the closet and look in the mirror. I see I need a shave. As I wonder if I should keep the mustache and make a goatee or shave it all off, I see the door open beside me and a very sleepy woman enter. She smiles at me and leans on my shoulder. "Hmmm, thinking of a shave today? I think you should keep it and let it grow, lover." She purrs in my ear.

"Think I should? It's gonna get scratchy, not sure how it'll feel down below for ya." I wink to let her know I'm teasing.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to find out, huh?" Caroline whispers to me with a silky voice!

I can feel myself getting very aroused with her in my ear. I turn my head just enough and brush my lips against hers and I can feel her lips part. Her hand slides down my stomach to wrap around my hard dick. I moan in her mouth and wrap my arm around her waist, reaching down and grabbing her ass as I pull her closer to me. I slip my tongue into her mouth and search for hers. Caroline pulls away from the kiss and, smiling up at me, starts sliding her body down, kissing my chest, nibbling on my nipples as she continues her exploration of my body. All I can do is stand there and gasp at each and every nibble and kiss. She gets down on her knees in front of me, turning my body so she can get access to my engorged member. I feel her tongue going from base to tip and slide back down to my base underneath as she slowly sucks in one ball after another. I gasp as I feel her tongue playing with them, bouncing them and wrapping around each one while tugging each deeper into her mouth. My hands fall to my sides as she has me paralyzed with pleasure. Soon I hear a pop and both balls slide out of her mouth, I look down and see those gorgeous blue eyes looking up at me with that seductive smile on her full lips.

"Oh baby, what are you doing to me!?" I beg!

"Nothing yet, lover. Just wait though." she says.

I watch as the tip of my dick is slowly sucked in between those full luscious lips of hers and can feel her tongue start sliding around the edge of the mushroom, spiking my pleasure. As she sucks more and more of my shaft into her warm mouth, her tongue continues to glide over the undershaft, just enough to feel yet soft like silk. I have to grab the bathroom sink edge from the pleasure. I have NEVER had a blowjob this fucking fantastic! She wraps her hands around my hips and grabs my ass and starts pulling herself further onto me. Her mouth envelopes me deeper and I can feel the head start touching the back of her throat. I reach around and grab the back of her head gently and hold her to me, I can hear her as she tries to swallow me. I feel her pull back and let her, the only thing left inside her is my head as she starts to bob back and forth, cradling my shaft on her tongue.

"Oh god, I'm about to cum baby! Do you want a facial or breakfast?" I ask her with a devilish smirk.

Caroline slams my cock all the way back as I start to fire off round after round down her throat. Halfway done and she pulls back a bit and I can feel my cum pooling inside her mouth. After my last round is fired, she pulls off my cock and opens her mouth to show me the load she has, as she closes her mouth I can see her throat move as she swallows the entire load.

"That was a delicious start to a beautiful morning baby!" She smiles at me as she licks and smacks her lips in satisfaction. My god, she is full of surprises! "How do you feel this morning after last night honey? Do you still feel the same way about what we want?" She has a look of love and concern in her eyes.

I take a step back and sit down, my legs feel weak after that blowjob. As I sit, I contemplate what she asks me. Do I feel better? I ask myself searching my soul. I look up at Caroline as she bends down even with me. "I think so. I'm still raw about last night. It's tough to reconcile what I was taught by my parents and brainwashed by society to accept and revile. Plus the fact that T'Keyah died the way she did and my inability to put that behind me. I still feel as though I'm not good enough. I hope you understand, I'm not making this easy, am I?" I see her smile at me on that question and ready to answer but I struggle on, not giving her a chance to respond. "I guess my biggest worry is doing to both of you what I did to T'Keyah. Thinking the worst when she needed me the most. Not able to be there when needed, it killed me. Do I really deserve a second chance? A chance at love not just with one amazing woman, but two? That question of being good enough, I guess it will always haunt me until time decides to let me go or I learn that I am worthy enough."

Caroline sits on the floor between my legs as she looks up at me. "First, the question you asked me. You're not making this easy on yourself. You need to see how good of a person you are. Would a person who is dead inside have rescued Jessica? Would a MAN, who is dead inside, have given me a home after what happened to me? NO he wouldn't! He would have walked on by, he would have ignored everything. YOU didn't! That makes you a good man who is alive and can be loved, who can feel love, and CAN love another. There is nothing wrong with you. What you're going through is grief unfulfilled. She has been gone for how long now? Maybe we all should go to her grave so you can get some closure?"

"I can't, I don't know where she is buried. Her parents have shut me out completely. They blame me for her death because I wasn't there to help her. I foolishly told them how I felt, how I reacted, and what I had planned to ask her. They blamed me for her being on the road, instead of me driving her. They believed I should have picked her up and taken her and she would be alive. I tried to tell them that she wasn't at home, I couldn't have picked her up as she was using my car as hers was in the shop. There isn't any way I can get closure. I have to live with this. Only thing I can do is hope that time will heal and maybe, being with you both and the kids will help me heal as well?" I looked down as I was talking, not feeling very confident in myself. Knowing full well I will never get closure in that part of my past. I thought I had buried it deep. But falling in love again has a way of bringing the buried past to light and not gently either!

I can see Caroline tearing up, she knows I'm in pain and wants to help. Unfortunately, she also knows she can't with this. "Ok honey, let's get a shower and get ready. We have Jessica coming over today for lunch. Is everything ready in the kitchen so I can help you cook?"

As we climb into the shower, thankfully I upgraded it when I did (the old shower would not have held both of us!). I look at the shower clock and see it is almost 6:30am, "yea everything is ready except for the steaks. I just need to put some seasoning rub on them and let them sit until we grill them. The rest of the food is easy to make, depending on what you want to do. The baked BBQ beans can be cooked on the stove and the coleslaw is in the fridge. I just need to get the pool ready and the hottub primed. Those can be done an hour or just before Jessica gets here though."

As we shower, I can hear my phone go off. Odd no one calls me this time of morning. I let it go to voicemail. "Do we have any potato salad to go with that? I love the Amish potato salad."

I think back and can't remember buying any, so I shake my head at her.

"That's ok. Mind if I go buy some?" she asks me.

"Why are you asking me, baby? It's your home too. I want you to feel comfortable here. Mi casa es su casa." I told her.

She smiles at me and asks, "what does that mean, the spanish?"

I laugh as I tell her, "It means 'my house is your house.'"

She gives off this Angelic laugh along with her smile as she hugs me. We hop out of the shower and as she reaches for a towel, she remembers she didn't bring one in. I grab mine and start caressing her body and drying her, starting with her legs and moving up, making sure I dry her hips and pussy carefully. As I dry her pussy, I lean in and give her lips a gentle kiss and a lick on her clit. I hear her gasp above me and smile. I rub her tight stomach as I dry each area, it gets a gentle kiss around her belly button then work myself to it, I give it a small tongue fuck. I work my way to her breasts drying and kissing. I slide the towel around her hard nipples and pinch them between my fingers.

I hear a gasp as she bends over a bit more"Oh David, OH MY GOD DAVID! Don't stop, please don't stop!"

I work my way between her breasts with my lips and kiss her, then kiss slowly to the right breast and take my tongue slowly and gently, the tip just gliding over her areola while I dry her back. After I'm done I work my back to the center kissing and nibbling. Then to the left I go, the same thing there, but this time, I take her stiff nipple in my mouth and let my teeth brush against it. Lightly biting down and grinding on it. I can hear her gasping above me as her hands squeeze my shoulders. I smile as I take her nipple further into my mouth and suck on it. As I taste that hard nip, I can hear her whispering 'oh fuck' over and over again. I move up her breast, kissing each inch of breast meat I can get, moving up to her neck, I start kissing and taking my teeth across her skin. As I get to just below her ear, my mouth opens wider and suck in strong, marking her neck with my love bite. I hear her gasp harder and moan when I bite.

I kiss along her jawline towards her chin and up to her lips, at this point her eyes are closed tight as I brush my lips across hers. I flick my tongue across her lips and I can see them open just a bit to accept me inside. I give her a kiss as my hands rub down her back.

CRACK!!!

Her eyes open wide as the palm of my hand slaps across her left ass cheek, her hands fly down to her ass and she stares at me as I start walking out of the bathroom with a giant smile on my face.

"DAVID!! COME BACK HERE YOU ASSHOLE!" I can hear the tease in her voice so I know she isn't angry. I start chuckling and getting dressed. I see her walk out of the bathroom and glare at me with a giant smile on her face. When she walks past me....

CRACK!!!

I reach around and slap her other ass cheek. What she does next surprises me.

Caroline must have been ready, as I slap her ass, she reaches back and grabs my arm and pulls me towards her. Before I can slam into her though, she twists and sends me sprawling on my back onto the bed. I look up at her as she jumps on me with that same grin and kisses me hard. "You build me up, make me wetter than I have ever been, then slap my ass, walk away, then slap it again and think you're gonna get away with it, huh? Just for that, maybe I'll build you up all day and cockblock you tonight so you have to sleep without release! Hmmm? How's that you bad man!?" that smile on her face as she says that, I tried, but I couldn't hold back the laughter any longer. So I ended up bellowing out, laughing so hard I rolled over which threw her on the bed beside me laughing as well.

It felt wonderful to be able to laugh with someone again like this. I remembered laughing so much with T'Keyah as we rolled on the bed, tickling each other, or wrestling nude trying to get the best positions. I never thought I would find someone to do that with again. It felt so good, I started thinking about T'Keyah and how we would attack each other, how she would wait for me to get out of the shower and tackle me to the bed just to be able to ride me while I tried to get her off of me. This reminded me so much of our life before she was killed.

I closed my eyes as I tried to regain my breath, I saw her. The first woman I loved and wanted to marry, I saw her coming towards me, I saw her smile and the ring she has on her finger. My engagement ring. She smiles and looks to the side of me, where Caroline lays, then looks to the other side and I see Jessica laying there, I look at her and her smile grows bigger, I see her hand go over her heart and I hear in my head, your heart has finally healed my love. I love you, be happy my sweet. I see her take off my ring, but yet I still see her wearing it. Then I look at both these women who love me and they're both wearing the same ring.

I hear T'Keyah in my head telling me to be happy and we will see each other again. As I open my eyes, Caroline is above me with a worried look as tears roll down my eyes. "Baby, what's wrong? You stopped laughing and started crying, I even heard T'keyah's name whispered. Talk to me?"

After taking a large gulp of air, as if the wind had been knocked out of me, to steady my heart and come back from wherever I was..."These are tears of joy sexy lady. I saw her, she was wearing my ring and smiling at me. She forgave me. She took off my ring, yet still wore it, then I looked at you, and you were wearing the same ring, Jessica too was laying beside me as well with the same ring on her finger. She told me to be happy and we will see each other again. I think she gave me to you both. She told me she still loves me and to be happy. I feel my heart lighter, lifted by her. I can't remember when I have been so happy, so free!"

I see Caroline with a giant smile, "Oh David, that's so great! I'm so glad she approved of us, all three of us! Do you have any pictures of her? Anything that shows you two together?" She crawls off me and stands up. I can't help just gaze at her sexy body, knowing that body will be in my bed, laying beside me everyday from now on. I wonder again about my life and how it has turned around.

I think for a minute and then it dawns on me. I have some pictures of her and I together in a storage bin upstairs in the attic along with some in a storage unit across town! I get up and grab Caroline's hand and race to the attic stairs, "David! Where are you taking me?! Slow down!!"

I can't stop, I have to get to the attic, I know exactly what box and where to look at. I get to the attic door and open it up, and rush up as fast as I can. As I enter the attic, I start to shake.

"David, I'm not going up there naked! Can I at least get a dress and pants on?" She yells at me.

"No time, I need to do this, I know where the box I need is and can't wait. It's ok up here, no spiders! Come on baby!? PLEASE??" I beg of her.

Caroline follows me up the stairs into the attic, but I can tell she isn't too happy.

I reach for the box and notice my hands shaking, Caroline grabs my hands to steady them as she smiles at me as she reaches for the box, "Come on, let's take this downstairs. You need to relax, baby and calm yourself." We head back downstairs and to the dining room. My hands are still shaking as I open the box.

The first thing I pull out is a box, as I open it, it contains the key to her car that was totaled along with our old apartment key. I chuckled lightly, thinking back to all the mischief we used to do there. The next item I pull out is a picture of her and her family. Along with her sister. I notice a letter drops out of the back, so I put the letter to the side.

"So, which one is T'keyah? I see two young sexy ladies in this picture." she asks me.

I look over at the picture and point to the one on the right, "This one is T'keyah, and that other is her sister. We were all friends in college. Until her death that is. Her name is Anitra. I doubt she cares for me much anymore. I never tried to call her after her parents cast me out. I always figured they either convinced her to or she had already decided to do it for her own reasons."

She puts the picture aside and picks up a small metal bar, "And this?" she inquires curiously eyeing the trinket.

I laugh at this, "I forgot she had that! She asked me to buy one for her as she wanted to pierce her nipple. The left one. She told me she wanted it pierced cause that's how I pierced her heart. She never got it done, she got scared when the guy was gonna do it and almost ran out!" I continued laughing, reliving the memory.

I look in the box and find a dress wrapped in its bag. "OH. MY. GOD! I forgot about this." I sit back with the bag in my hands. I look up at Caroline and see a confused look. "This bag contains the dress I bought her. We were to go to a ball. I bought tickets to a concert dedicated to the Blues. She loved that music thanks to her grandmother. Etta James was her favorite singer by the way. It was for her birthday, but we never managed to go. Her mother got sick and she went with her sister to go take care of her. So that never happened."

I gently stand up and pull the dress out of the bag. It's a black dress with a low cut to show plenty of cleavage, the dress goes down to the ankles but with a side slit to the knees. Made of pure silk. It even still had the flower I placed on it for her. I gently fold it back up and place it in the bag. I got to remind myself to have the vacuum sealed to protect it. I say to myself.

Caroline reaches in and brings out a large picture frame. It was placed upside down. When she turns it over, I can hear her gasp. I move around so I can see it. There in the picture was my first lady, with her arms wrapped around me in the woods. We had taken a drive that day, into the Utah mountains. We both loved the woods and it had just rained that previous day, so all the smells were fresh. I wrap my arms around Caroline as she looks it over.

I whisper in her ear, "That was the day we decided we wanted to go into the forests and hike, just get away from everything. We ended up spending a couple days up there. I can still remember the water gliding off her ebony skin as she came up nude from the river. Her nipples were hard as diamonds from the cold water. I sat on the river bank and watched her. Her smile could have lit up an entire solar system those couple of days." I chuckle a bit at a memory of the next day. "The day after that dip, the rain poured down. We still went out and hiked. Had fun in the river. I imagine quite a few fish had a snack on my seed as well that day! We drove home 3 days after we arrived, both of us revitalized and laughing so hard. It was a month before she died as well. It was also on that trip, I decided I wanted that woman in my life forever."

Caroline walks to the fireplace and places the picture there, in full view of everyone. "This is where it belongs, David. So she can be shared and thanked by us ladies everyday for what she did FOR you. She helped make you the man I see before me. She deserves the spot for everyone to see and appreciate! She also deserves the spot, so you and US ladies will never forget her either. She is apart of you and I for one want to make sure she is valued for your past. I know Jess will say the same as well."

Helgamite
Helgamite
57 Followers