David's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helgamite
Helgamite
58 Followers

I close the grill to allow the steaks to cook and walk back into the house. I walk up to my bedroom and make sure the door is locked. Grabbing my swim trunks, I quickly change clothes and head back downstairs. I step outside and ask, "Who wants soda, tea, or water to drink?"

I look at my two ladies and they are staring at me while the kids look at the two women and then to me, I see both are giggling when they ask for soda each. I walk back inside to get the girls drinks ready when I hear someone walk into the kitchen. I can feel hands wrap around my stomach and two perfectly formed breasts press into my back. "Caroline will take a glass of tea, as for me handsome, I'll have a tall glass of water to cool myself down. My god you are so handsome! Do you know what you're doing to me?"

I smile as I have the kids' drinks ready. Quickly, I turn around and wrap my arms around Jess's hips, looking into her eyes as I lean into her for a kiss. I hear her moan as I grab her ass and pull her in tight. I pull back out of the kiss while holding her closely and lovingly. "God how I miss you beautiful. I wish you were in my arms every night along with Caroline. Are you really ok with this? With us three in a relationship together? I love you and it would kill me if I hurt you. I want us all to be happy."

She looks into my eyes as she answers, "I have never been more sure in my life. I love you David. With all my heart. Caroline told me some of what happened last night. Please believe me when I say, I want this. I have never thought I would be in this kind of relationship, but yet it is something I can be happy in, as you have made me happy already. Caroline and I have already decided we are sharing you sexy. The only thing we have to worry about is the kids. How do you feel about them after last night, now that you met them?"

"I'm a bit scared. I don't want to fail them. They deserve so much more in life. When I look at them though, all I can see is you in them, no one else. Yes, yesterday I had a lot of doubt and a lot of pain. Caroline helped me through a lot of it. I still have some left but as we grow together and the kids, hopefully, come to love me, it will all disappear. I'll need them as much as I hope they come to need me. Does that make sense? I know I'm rambling." I hope Jessica understands what I'm going through. "You are too valuable to me to lose. Now that I've met the kids, they are becoming an important part of it too. Caroline, you, the kids. All of you are becoming a part of me that I don't, or maybe can't is better a word, lose. I love you!"

As I say that, I hear two small gasps and look at the door. I swear I saw two tiny hands and I think the two girls heard me. Well, it's all the truth. The girls will be hearing more about me and my feelings for their mother and for Caroline. I did tell them I would be open and honest with them and what better time than now to start.

"Stay here for a minute, please?" Jessica nods at me. I head out to the patio and place the drinks. I walk over to Caroline and whisper that I wanna spend a few minutes with Jessica and ask if she can watch the girls. She grins at me and nods.

I walk back into the house and grab Jessica's hand and escort her to my bedroom. When I shut my door, I lock it and wrap my arm around her waist and bring her close to me. Leaning down I bring my hands to her and cup her face, I whisper to her how beautiful she is, how lucky I am to have found her, and how she makes me feel alive. I feel her getting weak and grab her tight to my body as I bring her to my bed and lay her down softly. "Oh god Jess, I've been wanting in your arms so much. To hold you properly."

Jess looks at me and I can see love in her eyes, I also see concern but not sure for who. "David, Caroline told me what you went through and you scared me last night. I love you, I don't know how but I love you. I understand what you're going through but you need to understand, if you weren't the man you are, I wouldn't be here. I'm glad you finally found peace with your late girlfriend. I am. She was taken too early, but I do have to be a little selfish and be thankful because it allowed a wonderful man like you into my life and save me. If it wasn't for her, I would be dead or worse."

She paused as the thought almost brought tears to her eyes. With a deep sigh and a strong gaze at her love she continued.

"If you let us, we both would spend the rest of our lives not only making you proud of us, but making T'Keyah proud of you as well. She is a part of you, therefore we both want her as a part of us too. I saw the picture of her, she was absolutely beautiful. I'm a little jealous of her. I wish we could do what I want to do with you right now, but with the kids here, we can't. It wouldn't be fair to them. OH GOD I would love to have you ravish me right now." She leans forward and kisses me hard. I feel her tongue entering my mouth and I suck it in and play with her. My hand moves up and pulls her top aside and start massaging her breast while we kiss. Her moans start making a tent rise in my shorts.

We kiss until we hear a knock and a young voice asking if Jess was in there. Jess starts giggling at me as she notices my boner being very noticeable. She gets up and walks to the door and opens it. Jasmine is there and walks in. "Mama, why were you in here with David? We missed you outside. Are you ok?"

I smile as Jess is shocked by Jasmine's boldness.

"Jas! You don't just walk into people's bedrooms like that! That was rude. And David isnt hurting me, we were talking about something private and enjoying some adult time." Jess is still shocked.

I look at Jasmine as she looks at me, before she can say anything, I wink at her and smile. "Jess, she is just worried about you. I find it rather adorable that she wants to protect you." I reach down and give her my hand. She grabs it and smiles at her mother as we walk out of my bedroom. I can see a shock on Jessica's face and a smile forming as well. Jasmine is smiling like crazy as we head back out to the patio.

As all three of us head back outside, Caroline is lounging in a chair sunbathing. She looks up and sees all of us and starts chuckling. I look down at Jasmine and then look around for Serenity. I find Serenity in the pool still playing and pick up Jasmine and run towards the pool. Jasmine is screaming and laughing at same time and I notice Serenity is watching me. As I get to the pool, I jump in and let go of jasmine as we both plunge into the pool. I come up just as Jasmine comes up and both girls tackle me. They try to push me down and as I go down I grab them both and bring them with me. As we come up, we all start laughing and I start splashing the girls which in turns becomes an all out splash fight.

As we are playing, I look over and see the women lounging around and quickly stop the water war and bring the girls closer. "Hey you girls want some fun with them?" quickly pointing to Jessica and Caroline. The girls nod yes enthusiastically. I tell the girls to go to the other side of the pool and I would bring them one at a time and dump them in the pool and we can have a big water war. I quietly got out of the pool and headed for the table and grill. After checking on the steaks and turning them over. I walked over to the table and grabbed a drink then walked to Caroline first. With her eyes still closed. I quickly reached down and picked her up which elicited a large squeal. Noticing the squeal, Jessica opens her eyes and watches, I walk over to the pool and throw her in.

I watch as Caroline comes up and growls at me, when I nod to the girls. "Commence wave 1 of the water war my generals!" Making the girls laugh as they pounce on Caroline and dunk her down. I hear Jessica laughing and walk over to the lounge recently vacated by Caroline. And sit for a second. Jessica is watching the antics in the pool as I say to her, "I love playing with those girls. They are amazing!" Jessica looks over at me blushing. I move closer to her and give her a kiss. Quickly, I pick her up and carry her squealing and threatening me as I plunge us both into the pool. As we both come up for air, the girls pounce on their mother and Caroline pounces on me.

Ten minutes later I hop out and check on the steaks. With all of us tired, we are sitting on the patio and relaxing. The girls are talking to each other and I notice both the girls are sneaking peeks at me while the kids are playing. I watch the kids playing in the grass and again I get this feeling that I'm HOME. I can't explain it better than that, I am happy, content, and fulfilled. Above all those though, I am home.

I pull the steaks off the grill and place them on a plate and call for them to come get lunch. I walk inside to get utensils and notice the clock says 1pm. Well, a late lunch anyways.

As we all grab our plates and fill them up, helping the kids with theirs and grabbing drinks. We sit at the table and start chatting away. I'm asking about their school, homework and more, the ladies all talk about work and Caroline starts talking about how it has been since she moved in.

About an hour later, plates empty and food almost gone, I get up and ask Jessica to help me in the kitchen for a minute. I pull out the ice cream and root beer and bring them outside with Jessica's help. "Who wants ICE CREAM!?" I yell out. At this the kids scream and run to me while Jessica rolls her eyes. We all sit down again and eat our ice cream and the kids get root beer floats.

All of us have fun, until 4pm arrives. That's when Jessica tells everyone they have to leave. I see the kids are sad at this and ask Jessica, "Honey, I would love to do this again, is there a day we can set up so that all of us are together again?" I see the surprise in both women and giant smile too.

Jessica thinks, "The only time I can think of would be next Friday, when my husband goes on his weekend golf trip with his uncle. Would that be ok? Maybe we could spend the night as well? If that's ok with the girls and you two."

Caroline interjects, "we could do it after work." She looks over at me and asks, "David, do you trust Jessica enough to let her have my key to the house so she can be here when we get back? That way she and the kids can be settled in as well."

I think for a minute. "Hmm, Jessica, what are you doing that day, after the kids get home from school? I'm thinking of trying to give you the key on Thursday and you can come here and relax with the kids. They can play in the pool and you can relax at home here."

Jessica is thinking things through when Jasmine speaks up. "Mama, we want to come back to David's home. We like it here and we like David too." Serenity interrupts by saying, "Mama, we saw how David treats you, how he holds you. It's nothing like papa does. We see how you are with David too and we like that. Can we please come back again?"

I gotta say, there is nothing like hearing two young girls speak up for you to their mother. My heart is ready to burst. I'm seeing them more and more as their mother's children and no relation to the asshole she married. Jessica at this point has tears coming down in torrents as she hugs her girls.

"I never thought you would get this close to another guy! Do you really like David?" Jessica asks.

"Yes mama we do, but we aren't ready yet. We wanna spend more time with him too. Can we come back again mama?!" Jasmine asks.

I've noticed that Jasmine does more of the talking but when the girls want us to know something, they tend to look at each as if talking and determine what to say. It's fascinating how twins work sometimes.

"Of course we can!" Jessica says. "David, if you would, please let us come by Thursday next week and pick up the key."

I look at Jessica and say, "You don't have to come back here for the key. Hold a minute." I walk down the hallway to a closet. I never thought I would see this again, let alone touch it. I walk back to Jessica and the girls with the ornate box. "Jessica, I wanna give this to the girls. It is a lockbox, they can hold things in it that they hold dear. As to that," I give Jessica a key, "this is the key I had planned on giving you to the house. So you can come and go as you want." I look at Caroline and see she nods her ascent. "If you like, the girls can hold onto the key in their box. That way no one's the wiser and they get a gift from me."

Jessica looks at the box as I give it to the girls. "David, that looks expensive. Where did you get that?" The girls hold the box tight to their chest to keep it safe.

I look at the girls and smile then turn to look at Jessica. I take a deep breath before saying. "It was a gift I gave to T'Keyah on her birthday. It held all her precious memories and jewelry. I know she would want the girls to have it, so they can keep their memories safe as well."

The girls look confused, but I can see tears in both Caroline and Jessica's eyes. They both know the significance of this gift. I get a hug from both of them as Caroline whispers, "Our big man is growing up!"

As we escort Jess and the girls back to their car, the girls place the box in the car and turn to me for a hug. I grab them both up and hug them tight as they squeal and laugh while hugging my neck. "Remember you two, I need your help to keep your mama strong. And I'll do everything I can to help too. Are you both with me?" I get two nods and a tighter hug from both of them as I set them down.

I walk up to Jessica and give her a hug. "Whose car is this? I thought you didn't have one?"

Jessica whispers that it was a neighbor's car that she borrowed. With the reason of taking the girls to a park for the day.

Caroline and I watch as they drive off. Both of us teary eyed, we walked back into the house and start the clean up.

Several hours later, we hit the shower and bed. Too tired to even fuck tonight. We cuddle up in bed and fall asleep with her head on my shoulder and leg pressed to my hips. Of course both of us were naked as well. I think I'm gonna love this nude sleeping now!

To be Continued...

Helgamite
Helgamite
58 Followers