David's Patches Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just before your father passed, he and I had a long talk one night about you, and how he hoped we'd keep the farm, and how all the responsibilities would then fall upon you till you got older and went off to college. I didn't want to talk about the future without him; yet even admit he would be gone shortly from my life, but he went on."

I could see the tears in the corner of my mom's eyes as she continued with her story. "He explained to me that as a man who is taking on the responsibilities of a farm and a family he deserved all the benefits that go with the hardships of being that man of the house, and that includes you, my wife."

"At first I thought he was delusional David," Mom said, "Or maybe off on some strange tangent about me getting married right away after he passed. But I was wrong. He proceeded to tell me about old Biblical times when God condoned procreation within their own family. He told me about Lot and his daughters; Cain marrying his sister; Abraham and Sara; Amnon and Thamar; and finally King Solomon who inherited all that his father had, including his wives, and his mother. He then talked about Kings of old marring their siblings or cousins to keep their bloodlines pure in the 14th century. That incest was more open and prevalent back then, till society made it evil in today's world."

"David, I was starting to get where your father was going with his conversation, and it was making me uncomfortable, but I listened because he was getting close to his death and I felt it was something he needed to say before he passed on."

I too nodded, as my mother told me her story. "I had never thought about having sex with you, my son, till your father planted that thought in my mind, and I was still uncomfortable with the thought or idea of it ever taking place. Yes, I loved you very much, more than your father because you are a part of us, our flesh and blood; and you are a very good looking young man, much like your father was at your age; but for me to be intimate with you went against all I believed in as a woman and as a mother."

"I never thought much more about that talk after your father passed," Mom said, "And I dismissed it as a man possibly delirious at the time... but the thought had been planted in my mind and it caused me to think about what he said at times. It started taking on a new meaning as I caught you masturbating the first time in the bathroom with my panties. Then I started noticing my panties missing in the laundry, but finding them later in the bottom of your bed when I went to change the sheets. I started remembering all the things your father told me about how horny young men were. That most would start fantasizing about their mother, or an older sister when they masturbated. I even went to the library and researched incest in some psychology books, especially mother-son incest, and couldn't find much about it. Most therapists thought that it was one of the most common incest's occurrences, and that the reason there is was a lack of data about it, because it was the least reported occurrence of incest relationships. I read that psychologically, it was usually a consensual agreement between a mother-son, and there were not a lot of repercussions or regrets between those kinds of a union. A Psychologist went on to say there were usually no predators involved with a mother-son relationship; as their with other incest occurrences, usually one's a predator and the others the victim; but not so much in the mother-son relations. That most males fantasize about their mothers growing up, and a lot of men still do when they get older."

"That's when I figured what you were going thru was normal and I started leaving my panties on top of the dirty clothes for you to find. David, I must confess I did spy on you to see if my suspicions were right? And they were, as well as your Dad being right! Young men your age are horny 24/7, and they do fantasize about having sex with their mothers."

As I listened to my mother, I realized that this was a well-planned move by both her and my dad before he died. It wasn't by chance, or because my mom was lonely one night; it was their idea and plan for me to share all that my dad had, including my mom, and to be taught by her about the beauty of sex.

She went on to tell me everything. How Dad wanted me to learn from an experienced woman; and to be able to understand what a woman's needs were in bed; the tender art of foreplay before and after sex; the patience and seduction of a woman; to experience what real love is like during sex, besides just the common passions and lusts we all have at times. He wanted me to know it all, everything he had learned from all his years of being in the Navy and having a girl in every port. He believed not only from hard work came the befits of taking care of a family and enjoying your home, but also to feel what those benefits were as the man of the house, with a good and loving woman by your side.

I was at a loss for words as my mom finished up with a few rules she made for sharing her body with me. How we could only be intimate when my little brother and sister were not around or late at night when they were asleep. How we could never tell anyone, and it was our choice between mother and son, and no one else needed to know? Of course, I agreed to all that. What horny 18-year-old male wouldn't agree to that if he could have sex with a beautiful woman, especially his mother?

She sent me out to do my chores, with a promise to hurry and she'd be waiting for me in bed if I'd finish quickly. For once I went through my chores with excitement, knowing what the prize was for hard work and that it was waiting for me up in my mom's bed. Suddenly, hard work was no longer a chore, but had its rewards that made it worth it.

Years later she would tell me, it was one of the hardest choices she made that summer night was to share her body with me. Mostly because of religious reasons, until she searched out what my Dad had told her about the Bible and found it true. Then she looked into the legal consequences of incest, but found that being consenting adults made the law almost nil, and in most cases, it was a minor misdemeanor that was usually not prosecuted if no one filed a complaint. Even some states had no laws governing 'consenting adult incest.' All this weighed heavily on her mind for almost a year before she convinced herself to give herself to me that night, and for me to learn and grow from her own knowledge and from what knowledge my dad had taught her; and the greatest benefit was to enjoy being the head of a home.

We continued to have sex three more times that day before my siblings got home. It was heaven and I could have my mom as often as I wanted; not only was she all for it, but I had my Dads blessings to have sex with my mom, and to learn from an experienced woman. It was every male teenager's fantasy, and mine had come true.

Over the next few months, my mom and I snuck off every chance we could to be intimate with each other. My mom never worried about birth control, as it had almost been impossible for her to even have kids, something about never been regular and her doctor figured she was lucky to of even had three children. But she went on the pill just to be safe.

We had nightly sex when my brother and sister were asleep, and it was some of the happiest moments of my life. We entered into an incestuous relationship that the law and society did not approve of. At one time I felt we had broken some taboo or religious sin, but as my love deepened for my mother over that summer; who was a goddess in my eyes and heart, those thoughts soon left me and were never thought of again. We formed a deep love than I have never shared with another woman. A woman who knew everything about me, and I was physically a part of. It was the most natural, comfortable relationship built on love between two people that I have ever experienced as a man, even today, it's hard to compare our relationship of mother-son to my marriages. There were no pretenses; no lies, no fears, we knew each other completely, as friends, as lovers, as mother and son, we had no secrets between us, and we were just us.

Do I regret it... No!

This is the woman who gave me life, nursed me as a baby, raised me, and taught me about life and what it had to offer. She shared her womb with me again at 18, but this time as her lover. I had finally found that Holy Grail that all men seek after; where my life was created, from the creator herself, my mother. What man has not wanted to seek that out, if only for a moment; or just a night; to be back from where you once started. Yes, I got that opportunity for 4 beautiful years to share that intimacy with my mother, to find that pure love we all want.

To be continued...

The reason I'm finally telling this story now will be revealed in Part 3 of 'David's Patches,' when I finally tell my wife about my past with my mother, and why.

12