David's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang on Robert's desk, and he answered it. He nodded his head and said, "Right, send him in, please. Thank you, Sharon."

Seconds later, the door opened, and a fit, muscular black man was ushered in. He was dressed in a business suit with subtle black boots.

Robert stood and warmly embraced the young man.

"Hey my friend, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing well, Captain."

Robert turned and said to David, "David, this is Mr. James........."

But the brunette sitting next to me was already on her feet. She rushed to the now grinning man standing next to Sir Robert.

"JIMMI!! How are you??"

The man smiled at Susan and wrapped her in a hug.

"Hello, Luv, how are you??"

Robert smiled and finished his introduction.

"David, this is Mr. James Hendrixx, of Hendrixx Security."

Mr. Hendrixx extricated himself from Susan's arms and extended his hand to David.

David shook the preferred hand in shock and looked at the gentleman.

"I'm sorry,.......... Jimmi Hendrixx??"

Mr. Hendrixx chuckled and said, "No worries, mate, I've heard them all. Several times we've gotten jobs just based on my name."

Mr. Hendrixx ran an investigative agency with four operatives- Patrick Sullivan was of Irish ancestry, Onkan Kaur, Hindu descent, and Badrick Williams, a Jamaican lad. Mr. Hendrixx was number four.

He walked up to Robert and suggested they adjourn to the large conference table and lay out the problem.

Jimmi was a Command Sergeant-Major retired from the Royal Marines. He had been in Robert's command, along with his three employees. Patrick Sullivan and Badrick Williams were the muscle, having been enlisted Marines and good at their jobs. They had retired with the rank of OR-5.

Kaur had been a communication specialist and had retired OR-6.

They gathered around the conference table while Jimmi set up his computer. The documents were passed around, and the recording was played. Sir Robert explained the legal aspects of the incident, and Jimmy took some notes.

Towards the end of the statements, he made some entries on his computer. He thought for a moment and turned it around to face David.

"Is this the man who took your wife?"

David stared into the face of the low-life pond scum who had imploded his life.

"That's him," he replied in a level voice, devoid of emotion.

"The man's name is Lucius Kincaid." He turned the laptop back around to face him. Jimmi hit a few more keys and spun it around again for David to see.

"This is Samuel Davis. He is the 'bait' that Kincaid uses most of the time."

David stared at the slime that had assaulted him and told him not to follow his wife.

"Yes; that's the other one."

Jimmy returned his computer to face him and stared at it. Then he sighed and massaged his forehead.

"These blokes make the rest of us, both black and white, look like shits.

"He has been the center of rumors about his actions; several prominent members of the black community have even expressed their displeasure.

"Unfortunately, nothing was ever done. The majority of men just took the money and ran. The divorce and the potential scandal and embarrassment were mitigating factors." He smirked.

"Until now."

He looked up at Sir Robert and nodded his head. Then he turned and smiled at Susan.

He looked at David.

"Fortunately, you have good friends and a stand-up lawyer.

"You need to understand that this could be very embarrassing to you personally, and possibly professionally."

"Karma sucks. Make them hurt!!!"

Jimmi smiled a broad smile.

"As the yanks are fond of saying, 'It's time we sent for the cavalry.' "

=======================

Julie's story (continued, eight months ago)

We drove to a sprawling, posh-looking manor house on the outskirts of Midsummer. On the way, I tried to chat him up and put my hand on his cock. He smiled and gently removed my hand. He placed his hand on my knee.

"I don't sample the 'merchandise'. My clients insist on being the first black cock in the white woman before impregnating them. After the first pregnancy, you become 'experienced.' They then like to take you to prove they are better than men before. The more children you produce, the more in demand you become.

"And after the first time, you can have all the black cock you want. But never a white one, as long as you are in my employ. Trust me, you won't want a white one after the first black one."

They drove in silence for a while while I processed everything I'd heard. My breasts were on fire, and my nipples were sticking out like small tacks against my green sheath dress. My kitty was pulsing and watering the seat.

I had to have this job.

We arrived at the manor and pulled into the circular drive. A black footman met us and opened the door. I exited and stood, feeling the moisture seeping down my leg. I didn't even think about being embarrassed.

He continued with his 'sales spiel.'

"You will be shown to your suite and attended to by your 'maidservants'. They will assist you in your ablutions. You will then join us in the dining room."

He turned and left me, entering the great hall.

I followed hesitantly and was met by two stunning young black women. They introduced themselves as Yola and Mahi.

They led me to the very modern elevator, and we ascended to the third floor. We exited the lift and turned right into the corridor, and walked to the very end.

On the left, there were two doors, approximately ten feet apart.

We stood there. The one on the left was bare, dark wood, unmarked except for an engraved heart, six inches in diameter, high lighted in crimson red. The door on the right was similar but had an engraved number thirty-five, highlighted in gold filigree, just like a posh hotel.

Yola and Mahi walked up to the door on the right and opened it, entering like they were home. The door had an old-fashioned lock which took a heavy antique-style key. They went in and held the door for me.

"Come, miss," they said.

I entered and was amazed. It was a sumptuous room with a smaller bedroom off to the right, inside the door, and a large en-suite bath up at the outside wall. The room was approximately four hundred square feet, with a large canopy bed, a love seat against the window, two overstuffed easy chairs, and a small oval table. A desk and desk chair completed the furnishings.

The windows were closed by heavy damask curtains, and Yola went and pulled them open. The view was spectacular and unblemished out to the surrounding forests. Mahi went to a small bar and got a bottle of water. She came back to me.

"Here, miss, you need to drink something." Yola went to the bathroom and turned on the lights. Mahi led me to the bidet and told me to avail myself.

"You obviously need to clean yourself." The girls grinned.

Yola was removing her clothes, and Mahi helped me with mine. Yola started the shower, adjusting the water temp. I stood up.

Yola produced a bottle of depilatory cream. She started to rub my body while Mahi stripped and went to the shower with a razor and shaving cream.

We were now all naked. The ladies led me into the shower. I was slightly embarrassed being there with two attractive, younger black women.

The shower had a molded-in seat on the back wall and at least four shower heads with high water pressure and copious hot water. The girls led me in and washed me all over with orange-scented body wash.

They lathered up all the fuzzy parts that the depilatory cream had not worked on. They gently shaved all my external hair and smoothed it with body lotion. They started to massage me, and soon Yola was between my thighs, ministering to my vaginal area. Mahi was caressing my breasts and soon was gently twisting and pulling my nipples.

I was moaning and gasping as my body responded to the unfamiliar attention. I had never been with a woman before, much less two at once.

I was squirming on the seat and suddenly screamed and gushed. The orgasm took me by surprise, but Yola sensed it coming and lapped it up, sticking her thumb into my rectum just as Mahi squeezed my nipples, having run her fingers down to the very end of my erect nipples. She pinched them and, in addition to another earth-shattering orgasm, caused me to gasp and scream.

The girls worked over my quivering body and calmed me.

I slumped, and my eyes glazed over as I gazed up at my demonic slaves, and I knew I would not be going back to my former life.

I looked into their eyes and smiled.

"Did we please you, miss?" asked Yola with unabashed lust in her eyes.

"OH, YES, ABSOLUTELY!!" I replied.

The two young women grinned and helped me up on my shaky legs.

They led me into the bedroom area and produced lace silk panties, a knee-length blue shift, and three-and-a-half-inch espadrille sandals.

Sitting on the bed and gazing around in a stupor, I asked if the second bedroom was theirs.

"Yes, miss, we sleep there unless you want us in your bed," said Mahi.

I smiled and simpered, "So we don't need two bedrooms then?"

They giggled and looked at the floor. 

"It is at your wish, miss."

"Please, call me Julie."

"OH, NO, miss, we must follow the rules to maintain employment."

"When you become with child, you may desire to sleep alone, or only with one of us.

"Again, also your wish," said Yola.

"Well, what do we do when I am 'entertaining' the prospective father??" I smirked.

They looked at each other and chuckled.

"That is what the 'consummation room' is for." Mahi got up from the bed and walked to the wall at the head of the bed. Mahi pulled a cord, and a pretty tapestry slid sideways, revealing a heavy fire door.

She pressed the palm panel, and the door slid open. She pushed again, and it shut.

She walked back and sat down on the thick pile rug.

Yola explained.

"This is your room and ours when you are here. If you are out of the country, we may stay here. Only the three of us. Possibly a nurse if required, and room service, if you wish, will come in here. But All are female.

"Your 'clients' will come in through the Love Door next door and will exit the same way. They will stay or leave as they deem necessary.

"The door plate is only keyed to our palms, and yours if you remain. This is your room and only yours. We share it at your discretion."

I was speechless. It was like a high-end hotel, and it wasn't costing me a dime.

"Tomorrow, you will get a complete physical, including blood work and x-rays.

"Now, we should go down and meet with the 'boss'."

We rose and went out to the elevator.

But the elevator we went to was farther down the hallway. It took us down to the main dining where Mr. Kincaid and Samuel Davis were sitting at the banquet table.

Also present were three attractive women- Two blondes and a redhead. The first blonde looked about eight months along and ready to burst. The other blonde was glowing with energy and was only starting to show.

The redhead was sitting there nursing a glass of wine and looking bored.

I was escorted to a vacant seat, one of the twelve remaining. Yola and Mahi stood behind me. The other women had retainers with them also, and they were all chatting animatedly.

Mr. Kincaid called for our attention and introduced me.

"Ladies, this is Julie. She, hopefully, will be our newest contractor. This is Sonia (referring to the glowing blonde), Rachel (the other blonde), and Stella (the redhead)."

The other ladies nodded and welcomed me. The kitchen staff brought fish and grilled vegetables.

Mr. Kincaid continued.

"Tomorrow, Julie, you will have a complete physical, including x-rays and sonogram, as I'm sure the ladies have told you. Then you will be given a tour of the facilities.

"Sunday, you will have a sit down with our lawyer. He will explain everything in detail and help you with your personal matters.

"Monday, you will meet with our medical personnel and review all your tests. Then you will be given a preliminary contract, and you will be marked. Ladies??"

The three other women stood and raised their shifts.

On their shaved pudenda was a black spade with a little clear space in the center. In it was a letter-J, K, and M, one each on the other three ladies.

"Each woman is marked as you see. Right now, we have seventeen 'contractors' working here. They are not all in residence, and some are 'transacting' business on the premises."

'They're fucking, the lucky bitches,' I thought.

"Tuesday, you will meet with your current husband and make your decision."

"Monday, you will be marked with a henna tattoo and a letter.

"If you decide to accept employment, you will be 'branded'. On Tuesday evening."

My head was swirling with the enormity of my decision.

Who the fuck was I kidding?

This was a done deal, as they say. I would have to be a fool to turn it down. I nodded that I understood

.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mahi and Yola took me back upstairs after eating. It was late, just after twelve-thirty a.m. The girls helped me to get undressed and into bed. Then they stood there, with expectant looks on their faces.

"OH, alright, climb in," I said.

They still didn't move.

"What's wrong?," I said.

They hesitated and looked at each other, then back to me.

"Both of us?," inquired Mahi shyly.

I grinned and said, "ABSOLUTELY!!"

They smiled, and soon they were naked and cavorting all other my body.

Mahi was feasting on my snatch, alternately sticking her tongue and fingers in my butt hole, I came twice before I grabbed Yola and stuck my tongue down her throat and three fingers in her snatch.

She screamed, and my hand got wet, to the point that it slipped into her vagina and flexed involuntarily. She moaned and fell forward onto my belly.

I was thrashing and moaning, as I was much more actively involved this time, and soon we were fast asleep covered in girl cum and sweat, laying in a pile.

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday went pretty much as scripted.

Sunday with the lawyer was very interesting. He explained the divorce agreement that his firm had drawn up.

Basically, I gave up everything for my freedom.

No worries. I didn't have much anyway.

David will just have to sign the forms and return them to my lawyer's firm. He would be given a certified check for Lb 100,000, and that would be that.

"What's the check for?," I asked.

"It's for your 'services'. We have found that husbands tend to have fewer qualms about their wives leaving if they are paid.

Monday, I started taking 'instructions' on pleasuring a black man in bed. Mahi and Yola were instrumental in teaching me what a black man wants. They used a variety of dildos and vibrators, some as long as twelve inches. I was worn out from stretching and orgasms and laid in my bed soaked in sweat and cum, and tingling in my ass and kitty.

Not to brag, though, but my instructors were comatose, too.

We replayed our shower exercises from late Friday, and then they marked my pudendum with a henna tattoo. It was artistic, to say the least.

I found out my letter was 'Q'; that would be how I was referred to from now on.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, we showered, and they shaved me again where needed. They dressed me in a tight, form-fitting little black dress and styled my hair. They did my make-up, and I remember thinking, 'I could do this.' But when they let me look in my vanity mirror, I was stunned.

I had never looked this good in my life!!!

We left at eleven fifteen, got in the Mercedes, and left the manor house.

We arrived at a nondescript concrete block building. We parked in the back and entered through a reinforced door.

We walked down a long corridor, turned to the left, and stopped at a hardwood door.

"Are you ready for the rest of your life?," Lucius asked.

"Yes, I am," I answered.

He opened the door and escorted me into the room with a hand on my arm.

The room was small, not very brightly lit, and carpeted. But the front of it was lit by soft stage lights. As I walked to the middle of the area, I could see David seated on a chair. He tried to rise, but the man behind him restrained him.

The little black dress hugged my curves as I stared at the man I was married to. I almost smirked as I watched him shake and tear up.

"Julie? What have they done to you??"

He could tell that it was over by the way I looked at him. "Not what you expected, is it David?" I sneered.

"NOOO, you look amazing."

I smirked then. "Thank you," I said.

He pleaded and cried to come home with him, but I could tell he knew it was over.

I told him about being a breeder for black gentlemen and that I was already marked. I grabbed the hem of my shift and lifted it, displaying my sign.

"David, I am very sorry that I can't come home with you. But I will be providing beautiful babies to black men, and the sex to make them is phenomenal. You can't compare with what I will be experiencing. But you were not bad.........for seven years. Now I know what I've been missing.

"I'm sure you loved me, in your own way. But it is nothing compared to what I will experience. Goodbye, David. My cunt belongs to black men now. Try to find someone you can hold and keep her away from real men."

She dropped the hem of her dress, turned to look at the fat man who had stolen her, and left the room without looking back.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

David and Susan in the current time

We left Susan's house on Monday morning and arrived at Robert's office. We were met by his paralegal, Sharon, Jimmy Hendrixx (I still don't believe it!!), Sir Robert Lawnvale and the 'cavalry' as they called him.

Ryan 'Skeeter' O'toole was also a retired Royal Marine and owned a computer repair shop in the East End. That was his cover. Mr. O'Toole was also a consummate hacker.

It was this expertise that Mr. Hendrixx was referring to.

We went into the larger conference room and gathered around the oval-shaped table. Files were spread out, and Robert started the meeting.

"David, we have not been napping. We have done some research and have identified the solicitors representing your wife and filed discovery claims with Queens Court. It will slow them down and make their life 'interesting', to say the least. We have also found Mr. Kincaid's place of business."

He spread photos around showing a modest storefront shop.

"Mr. Hendrixx will detail the rest," he said, turning to Jimmi.

"Thank you, Robert. I need to know several things before we finalize our plan of attack.

"What exactly do you want from all this? Sir Robert has already told me you really want to hurt them all. Is that still what you want?"

I held his stare and calmly repeated my previous statement.

"BURN THEM LIKE THEY WERE DRY TINDER. ALL OF THEM!!"

He nodded and said, "No problem, mate. I take it you won't be taking her back??"

I stiffened.

"She is dead to me," I said.

He continued. "Are you above getting involved with the final judgement??"

Puzzled, I asked, "I have no type of military training. That being said, I would love to have a shot at the two 'gentlemen'. Does that answer your question??"

Jimmi smiled at me."Perfectly, sir. One other thing. Can you afford us??"

I hesitated. I struggled a little with everything we were contemplating. I needed this to get on with my life. It also seemed my life had just added some interesting sidelights. I turned to look at Susan. She seemed to be waiting with held breath for my answer.

"I need to do this. You tell me what it's going to cost, and I'll pay for it."

Susan breathed a sigh of relief.

"We will pay for it if necessary," she said, looking me straight in the eye. This was not lost on anyone else.

"We will be 'appropriating' some financial and physical assets from the 'nefarious' gentlemen. We will take these as our due, and we will divide them as we see fit."