David's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert took up the narrative.

"Well, then, it appears we have an operations group. Here is what we propose."

He laid out several more photos.

"Across the street from Mr. Kincaid's offices, there is a relatively new pub/cafe. They have internet access. Very genteel; they are trying to gentrify the neighborhood. This is where 'Skeeter' comes in."

"What I propose, Mr. Argent is that we set up in the pub, using their internet access. I can hack their computers and really have some fun."

"We can probably offset your costs to everyone with what we can garner from their computers."

I processed all this and nodded and said, "Let's do this, the sooner, the better." Jimmi and Skeeter both grinned.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They started to get their support in order. Jimmi and Skeeter picked up a used Vauxhall Combo e-life van and gutted the inside. Skeeter installed two-three Terra bite 'cloud' source servers and various electric power sources and proceeded to wring them out. They would capture everything that he pirated from their computers, and it would look like it was uploaded to the 'cloud.'

In reality, it was all parked on the two servers waiting to be moved.

We were just waiting to ops check everything.

We would park the van in the small parking lot to the side of the pub and set up a line of sight to the dining room and the business offices across the street.

The plan was to camp out in the dining area and wait until they spooled up their computers. Then, while the accounts were being serviced and accessed, download a trojan horse virus that would be dormant until activated.

Then it would do what it was supposed to do and quietly disappear.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

We went into the pub, ordered teas and coffee, and set up a rather sophisticated I pad and a small antenna. Skeeter made some keystrokes and hit enter.

The computer programs started to work and quickly latched onto the computer systems. They began to embed themselves. The servers soon began to run, and, for the moment, it was just a rotating noise.

Suddenly, the screen lit up, and files began to appear. They started cascading down the screen, quickly replaced by new ones.

Skeeter stared at the display and hemmed and hawed. He scratched his head and started to hum a nameless tune.

Suddenly, a small warning light flashed, and he chuckled a little. He brought up a separate, duplicate computer screen and gulped.

"LOOK AT THIS!!" he crowed. "FINANCIALS!! TONS AND TONS OF THEM!!"

Jimmi and I crowded around, staring at the screen.

"Looks like numbers to me," said Jimmi

They watched for about twenty minutes. The noise started to lessen, and the waterfall of data began to slow down.

"I'll run collating programs tonight and get reports ready for the day after tomorrow. Let's meet at one p.m. at Robert's office, O.K.??"

We agreed, and I left to get Susan from work.

###################################################################################

Two days later, we arrived at Robert's office. It was a little past one p.m.. We went into the conference room and set up coffee and tea.

"I wonder where everyone else is?? We're just a little late, and no one else is here."

Right about then, Robert, Sharon, and Skeeter walked in. There was the unmistakable aura of intensive events going on.

"Good afternoon, everyone. We have a lot to discuss and decide, so let's get to it."

He passed around several different folders and started to explain.

"The majority of data collected were bio's and histories of past and prospective clients.

"For example, David, your 'wife's' first paramour was a prominent solicitor from Bristol. You should be receiving a new 'birth announcement' pretty soon. She has been 'serviced' a second time and delivered twin boys.

"They were very thorough with their research and records. They have clients all around the world. Many American athletes and entertainers are listed.

"We think this could be used to publicize and embarrass them if they were to become public.

"Now, the financials."

Skeeter actually licked his lips.

"They have an account for the business. AND several that appear to be caches for large amounts of money that appear to be hidden profits from the company.

"Forget the business account; it only amounts to about 40,000 quid. The hidden amounts are in the neighborhood of Lbs.20,000,000 sterling.

"Then there are the investment accounts or payment accounts for all their 'contractors' as they are referred to. Your wife was one of their most recent additions. They have, all told, seventeen 'contractors' on the payroll as we speak. All of these accounts are accessible.

Jimmi hesitated and looked at Robert.

"What we propose is this.........Counselor, you may want to step out for a brief moment."

Robert looked around at everyone and hesitated. He thought about what they would discuss and possibly what they would probably propose. He sighed.

"Why is it that I never get in on the good stuff,? " he lamented.

"It's probably best that I don't know about any possible illegal actions if I am going to represent you. Sharon, let's go get some tea and maybe a little late lunch? Jimmi, try not to go too rogue, would you?"

"Sir, we will do our best."

Sir Robert and Sharon rose, and he shook David's hand and pecked Susan on the cheek. They left and closed the door.

########################

"Well, now for the 'good stuff,' said 'Skeeter'. We can hack all their accounts and move the money.

"It will, for intents and purposes, disappear.

"The money will be transferred to Cayman Island accounts. We can then disburse the funds at our leisure.....But not too leisurely. Once the Government gets involved, I don't want to leave them a path to follow.

"We can spin this so that it will appear that the two principal characters have absconded with ALL the funds."

Jimmi started in then.

"That's where the payback starts. We have ascertained that there are at least four more women targeted. We have managed to determine that four clubs appear to be their prime 'hunting grounds.'

"It would appear that they picked the four additional ladies the same way they targeted your wife. Recon and research are the keys.

"I'm sorry, David, but they targeted your wife for quite a while and did their homework."

I had long ago resigned myself to something along these lines, but it still stung me with the knowledge that my wife had betrayed me. Susan took my hand and squeezed.

"I don't like to dance too much, David." She smiled.

I chuckled.

"Nice to know, Luv."

"When we 'steal' their funds, we bankrupt everyone and leave them all destitute. We also expose them to tax issues; basically, they are trying to avoid taxes on the funds.

"They will have no recourse because Lucius and Samuel are going to 'disappear' with the ensuing scandal.

"That brings us to the 'payback' aspect of our plan.

Your Lb. 100,000 check will be worthless. But you will still get your money. We will all be paid, even Robert, and the remaining funds will be 'anonymously' donated to the Crown's Women's Shelters Fund. The files on the individual clients will be released to the major news outlets, and at the same time, we will notify Scotland Yard and MI 5 about their activities. We will also contact the FBI in America and Interpol on the continent.

"Mr. Kincaid and Mr. Davis will be 'unavailable', thanks to our efforts."

"What are we going to do with them?" asked David.

"We will not 'kill' them, I promise you," said Jimmi, with a grin.

"This should be a clean operation, and we will try to accomplish it before they can grab the other four women. But I can't guarantee it. We will move as quickly as possible."

I nodded and said, "I'm all for it. I just want a shot at those two blokes."

Jimmi got up to call in Robert, and, as he walked to the door, he said, "I guarantee it, mate."

Robert and his P/A came back in and asked if he had to bail anyone out of jail yet.

Jimmi grinned and said, "It's all good, mate."

Robert shook his head and silently hoped they were right.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Continuation of Julie's story

The following week went swiftly, not having to do anything except having sexual excesses with my 'maidservants' and lounge.

I was marked permanently, and they smoothed the tattoo with aloe oil and baby cream. I was given the..25 cent tour. I used the gym, and after the tattoo healed, the pool. I used the sauna and got massages.

On that following Sunday, I had to go to 'work.'

The girls spruced me up and dressed me accordingly. On Saturday, I received my first briefing folder, and the girls and I read and re-read the folder and rehearsed what I read.

He would be there at 1 p.m. Sunday, so at 12:15, I went into the consummation room, and we chilled the champagne and lit some candles. I reclined on the overstuffed sofa, waiting for his arrival.

I was dressed conservatively, with a ruffled, cotton long-sleeved blouse. I wore a long pencil skirt, split up the back about six inches. Three-and-a-half-inch black heels, modest and professional, and a pair of black-framed glasses with a chain around my neck completed the look.

The customer wanted a sort of librarian look, and I had achieved that- in spades (chuckle).

Underneath, however, was all sex.

A light gray, lacy demi-cup bra, matching garter belt, a pair of crotch less panties, and nude-colored seamed sheer stockings completed the image. This was per the client's preference.

The eyeglasses had clear, non-prescription lenses, as I did not need glasses.

I had taken a half tab of Ecstasy, and my breasts and vagina were already starting to tingle. (Not that I thought I would need it, mind you, but it was my first time, and I just wanted to be sure.)

I had the briefing folder in my hand as sort of a 'prop.' I was sitting all prim and proper as though I was a teacher waiting for a parent to talk about their child.

He knocked on the door, and I told him to come in.

The door opened, and he entered a little hesitantly. Then he saw me, and his eyes widened, and he smirked a little.

His name was Joseph Lavaine. A contract law barrister, he was forty-two years old, married to a woman who was twenty-seven years old. She could not have children and had pressured him to do this. But she didn't know the details.

She thought it was a sperm donation to a surrogate at a clinic.

Yeah, he was going to donate sperm to a surrogate. A couple of times. All afternoon and possibly the better part of the night, until I drained his black balls.

He came in and shook my hand.

"Miss Smith, I believe. I am Mr. Lavaine. My child is one of your pupils. What appears to be the issues here??"

So, we were right into it.

I smiled at him. "Please sit down, Mr. Lavaine.

"The reason I called you here is to discuss your son's lack of effort in class. I feel he is not making enough of an effort."

My body temperature was rising, my nipples were hardening, my pussy was starting to leak, and I was having trouble standing.

So I sat in front of him and crossed my legs.

My skirt rose up a bit, but not too far.

He swallowed hard. I had his attention.

He was approx. 6 feet 3 inches tall. Just a little overweight. Cute, in a boy next door-way. He wore glasses, and he needed them.

"Miss Smith, I don't understand. What do you mean 'his lack of effort?' He has always been a very conscientious student. Can you be more specific??"

"It appears to have started when he turned seventeen, Mr. Lavaine. It may have something to do with puberty."

I was getting more and more turned on.

It appears that Joseph was too.

I stood up and moved to him, circling his chair.

"Joseph. May I call you Joseph??"

"UHH, I suppose so. Is this proper?"

"I believe it is, Joseph. After all, we are discussing your child's behavior." I started to unbutton my blouse as I moved around him. As I moved in front of him, I paused and unpinned my long brown hair, shaking it free. I licked my lips and started to circle the other way, my hands moving slowly over his shoulders and his upper chest.

As I came around his left shoulder, my blouse was loose and pulled from my skirt. I paused again, and my hand went to the zipper on my pencil skirt.

"OOH, Joseph, is it hot in here?" I shook my hips, and my skirt fell to the floor. I stepped out of it and moved in front of him.

He was sweating a trifle more as I stopped in front of him and stood with legs akimbo.

"I believe you may be correct, Miss Smith. May I call you Julie??"

"I certainly hope so, Joseph..........Among other things."

I reached up to my cuffs and unbuttoned them. I slid the sleeves down off my arms and stood in from of the man in my underwear, perched on my three-and-a-half-inch heels.

Now he was sweating profusely, and he swallowed hard. He reached up and loosened his tie. He unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt.

"OHH, allow me," I purred. I bent over and unbuttoned the shirt, pulled it out, and slid it over Joseph's biceps.

"There you go. That's better." My full red lips brushed his cheek as I rubbed my saturated pussy lips on his pants legs.

If I had hit his face or chest with my nipples, he would have bled.

I reached over and grabbed his tie.

I pulled him to a standing position.

With my right hand holding his tie, my left hand dropped to his belt buckle, and I freed his pants. They fell to his feet, and I slid my left hand to his groin and squeezed his cock.

He moaned and closed his eyes. My left hand slid inside his briefs and brought his muscle out to the light of day.

"Ohh, look what I have found! Does your wife know that this is how you are going to create this child?" I dropped to my knees and kissed the tip of his appendage. I licked the entire crown.

'My very first REAL black cock. But definitely not my last,' as I tried to force my tongue down the urethra. 'I am going to be the number one breed mare in this herd.'

Joseph was trembling and groaning as I swallowed his tool in one slurp, all the way to his pubes. I slowly pulled off till only the head was in my mouth and went down again. Up, down, up, down, faster and faster. I pulled off his cock and looked him in the eyes.

"Does your wife do this? I hope not because I'm hungry, and I hope to drain you several times before we're done. First, we have to get the stale stuff out."

I went back to the blowjob. The suction increased, and Joseph's legs trembled as his penis stretched and swelled. Now I was having trouble getting it all down my throat. I pulled off again and returned my stare to his face.

"There he is. I had to search for him. I think he was afraid of this white woman's mouth, and he was hiding."

I looked down at nine and a half inches of a swollen male member.

"Let me put you out of your misery."

I sucked his cock with renewed vengeance, and he couldn't hold it anymore. He exploded down my throat, and I sucked it in and swallowed.

" Come, let's adjourn to the playpen and put a baby in me."

He was dazzled and obediently followed me to the bed. I finished undressing him and pushed him down onto the bed. I sucked him hard in a little over five minutes, and he was writhing around on the bed and grabbing for my tits and my cunt.

I dodged his hands, but my overstimulated body was tired of waiting for release, and finally, I gave in and straddled him and drove his cock home into my pussy.

I moaned like an animal as his raging member proceeded to violate me.

That's when he started.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT. DO YOU THINK I DON'T OWN YOUR PUSSY? TAKE IT, BITCH, AND CUM ON MY COCK, SLUT!!"

I became possessed and let myself go wild. I bounced up and down as my body found the relief I craved.

The orgasms started and continued to roll over me. On the down-stroke of the fifth orgasm, Joseph exploded into my womb. But I was not finished.

As he shrunk and pulled from my snatch, I spun around and sucked him down my throat. He groaned, and it started to revive. But it took a good ten minutes of suction to get him hard.

As he finally stretched out, I screamed with frustration and slammed down onto him again. Cum and pussy juice splattered all over as he forced his way into me. I immediately came and came again, my cunt spasming again and again.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME AGAIN, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! " I screamed and collapsed onto his chest as he pumped his second load into me. We lapsed into sleep, sweaty and spent.

We slept for about three hours.

I rose and opened the champagne.

I filled one flute and turned to the bed. Joseph was snoring away.

I went to him and rolled him over as I sipped about a third of the liquid and then poured the remainder onto his flaccid organ.

His eyes jerked open, and he tried to sit upright. I pushed him back down and inhaled his cock all the way down.

Three sucks, and he was hard again.

I straddled him and impaled myself. I started to masturbate with his organ as the waves of pleasure started again.

We kept this up for about thirty minutes, then we both exploded simultaneously. Except it was my fourth. But Joseph was spent, and we lapsed into unconsciousness.

We awoke at about five the following morning, with my hand stroking his cock again. He moaned.

"No more, please. I don't have anything left."

I'll be the judge of that," I stated, leveling a malicious stare at him. I squeezed his dick, and then I squeezed his balls. He gasped, and his cock firmed up and started to grow and swell. 

"Come to mommy, my serpent." I straddled him and slammed him into me again.

"I want to guarantee a pregnancy, and you are going to make sure of that." I flexed my kegel muscles and started to fuck him again.

His mind may have been fucked out, but his horny black body was eager to please.

While I was enjoying my job and milking his cock, the door to my bed chambers opened, and my beautiful maidens entered with food trays and wistful looks to the bed. I smiled at them just as another orgasm rolled over my body.

"My pets, I will make it up to you......AAARGGGHHHH, OOHHH MY GOD!!!, " I screamed and ground down onto his penis and balls. Joseph shrieked, grabbed my hips, and quite possibly, impregnated me right then.

I slumped onto his chest, and my lovelies made a hasty retreat with satisfied smiles on their faces.

We lay, spent and exhausted, for a few minutes, then finally I got up and went to the small armoire and got my sheer robe and the fluffy bathrobe for him.

We adjourned to the small table where the food was placed, drank tea and coffee, and ate breakfast. I tried to entice Joseph to a repeat, but he begged off, saying he was empty.

"I will tell you this, Julie. If this didn't take, it is not your fault. I will have to return, and you must make sure that I perform satisfactorily, or you will have to discipline me," he said with a smirk.

"It will be my pleasure, Mr. Lavaine," I said with smoldering, half-lidded eyes.

He adjourned to the bath, showered (with my assistance), shaved, and dressed.

He thanked me and said he would be eager to learn about my progress. He took his leave, and my lovelies returned and led me back to my chambers.

They stripped me and threw my lingerie in the wash basket. I was covered in girl cum, sweat, and semen. The girls led me into the shower. Yola and Mahi washed me and massaged me, helping me to relax.

After finishing, we dried off and retired to bed. Four days later, a blood test revealed I was pregnant. Eight months and twenty-one days later, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.