David's Worst Nightmare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Mimi...don't look at me" he whispered. "I'm so humiliated. I can't believe this is happening to me."

Mimi chuckled and replied, "I'm not sure what's happening here but I'm loving every, INCH, of it" as she returned her line of vision downward.

David blushed even more that he already was.

"By the way, why are you standing out here in the hall...NAKED?" She asked.

"It's hard to explain" he replied. "I was having a physical exam and things...things just happened. Things I had no control over. One thing happened that caused other stuff to happen and...well things just got crazy."

As David was trying to explain, his mind was rerunning the events in the exam room. Unwittingly his penis began to swell and lengthen. He recalled the touch of Loren's fingers up and down his dick. He desperately did not want to develop a full on erection now.

He quickly switched his explanation of why he was in the hallway naked to his mother, hoping to quell his growing problem. "My mother was furious with me and drug...escorted me out here and demanded I not move or attempt to cover myself."

Unfortunately his penis got the change in story too late. His penis was again sticking out level with the floor. There was audible mumbling from the waiting room as they witnessed this transition.

Mimi spoke up asking, "Oh my, did I have anything to do with that? I sure hope so," she chuckled. "Wow, I'm getting to see everything I've been dreaming about for as long as I can remember."

She stepped to the side putting her body between him and the waiting room, blocking their view. She then boldly reached out and wrapped her hand around his growing erection. He gasp at the sudden unexpected touch.

His penis reacted like any 18 year old boys would, by completing its journey to a full on erection. He was as stiff as he'd ever been. He felt like he was experiencing an out of body phenomenon.

"Please...please don't do that Mimi!" David uttered. "I'm so mortified right now. I don't know how much more humiliation I can take. I'm begging you, please stop touching me."

Mimi only smiled and grabbed his balls with her other hand and began fondling them. Again he gasp at the new sensation he felt.

"Mimi...PLEASE...I'll do anything if you'll just stop doing that!" David pleaded.

"I'm going to hold you to that statement David, just remember that!" Mimi said as she gave his erection one last squeeze before removing her hands and backing away.

Just them Elizabeth came rushing out of the exam room. She had David's clothes and another specimen cup in a clear bag along with her purse. She forcibly took him by the arm and lugged him through the waiting room. With her free arm she was swatting his naked ass cheeks making loud slapping noises. His erection was swaying and bobbing as they passed by the waiting patients.

David said nothing on the ride home. He wanted to ask for his clothes but was afraid to speak up from the previous reaction of his mother. He sat with his hands covering himself. He got several strange looks from pedestrians when they would stop at traffic lights or stop signs. He hoped they couldn't see everything from their vantage points.

As they approached home instead of pulling into the driveway his mother parked the car on the street in front of their house.

"What are you doing?" Why aren't you parking in the driveway?" Davidasked.

His mother said nothing. She opened her door and proceeded to walk toward the house. He lowered the window and pleaded, "Mom...my clothes...what about my clothes? I need them to put on so I can come inside!" There was no response from her as she opened the door and disappeared inside.

What the fuck was he supposed to do? He scanned the car for anything he could use to cover himself with, but there was nothing.

Terror flashed across his face as he saw his neighbor Cindy headed straight toward him. Cindy was his older neighbor who used to babysit him years ago.

What was he to do? Should he open the door and make a mad dash or try to slump down and hope she hadn't seen him as of yet, and pass right by? He hurriedly chose option two. If he ran for the house now she would surely see him. This way he might just avoid this impending disaster.

He leaned over placing his head in the driver's seat and turning on his belly to be as flat as possible. He waited and waited and nothing happened. Had his choice worked?

Suddenly he heard, "I'd know that naked ass anywhere, I diapered it enough times. But what I don't understand is why is it in the car on the street?

David knew he'd been discovered. How was he to handle this situation now? He didn't want to have to explain how he got here, that would be way too embarrassing.

He carefully managed to slowly sit up without revealing his front side nakedness. His hands spread wide to cover all of his privates. "It's a very long extenuating story. I couldn't begin to explain everything right now." David sheepishly replied.

"Well that just makes me more curious than before I asked," Cindy said. "But I guess I'll let you off the hook, for now, the situation being what it is. "Here's another question? How do you plan on getting from here to the house...in that condition?"

"I haven't the slightest idea," he replied. "Maybe you could get me something to slip on, just to get me in the house?" David asked.

"Sure, I'll go ask your mom to get me something..." Cindy started to say.

David stopped her before she could finish saying, "That won't do. She is the one who left me here like this."

"Oh wow, this story gets better by the second," Cindy chuckled. " I can't wait to hear the whole thing."

Just as Cindy finished her sentence they both heard Elizabeth exclaim, "Don't you dare help him Cindy! You have no idea what he has put me through today! He must be punished for his misbehavior!"

"I don't know what you did but I'm not getting in the middle of this," Cindy said. "I'm afraid you're on your own on this one David."

Forgetting about being naked, he reached out both arms in a gesture, begging for help. Cindy was treated to a close up panoramic view of the 18 year olds dick and balls. Her first thought was, "Wow, how nicely you've developed down there."

She instinctively took hold of his hands knowing he would be unable to cover himself while she held them. His dick was still puffy from all its previous activity. Cindy was thoroughly enjoying the peep show she was receiving.

"I'm sorry David but I have to live next door to your mom and I don't want to piss her off," Cindy told him. "I'd really like to help you out but you can see my dilemma."

David was slowly realizing that he was going to have to parade butt naked from the street through his yard, to the front door.

Out of nowhere a car pulled up next to him and stopped. He jerked his head around to see it was Mimi. She yelled out, "I've got something you can cover yourself with, hurry get in!"

It was obvious she'd followed them from the doctors office and seen his mother go to the house with the bag of his clothes still in her arms. She knew he was still naked sitting in the car.

He couldn't make out the clothing she was waving around but anything was better than nothing, his brain was telling him. With that thought weighing heavy he broke away from Cindy's embrace and scooted over to the driver's seat. Opening the door he quickly hopped out and opened Mimi's passenger door and flopped in, managing to move his hands back to cover himself.

"Thank you...thanks for this!" David expressed to her. "I can't believe my mother is acting like this. She's gone mad, I think."

As the car moved down the street, he quickly asked, "Where are the shorts...or whatever you had for me to wear?"

"Oh yes, here," as she handed him a flimsy paper napkin, the kind you'd get from a fast food drive through.

"What! This is what you had for me to cover myself with?" David complained. Complaining didn't stop him from spreading it across his lap as swiftly as possible. Even though it was flimsy it was the only coverage he'd had since before stripping in the doctor's office.

"If you don't want it I can always throw it out the window," she said as she reached for it.

"NO!...no please thanks, I appreciate it." He gratefully replied.

He then realized that they were moving and asked, "Aah...why are we moving? I need to go home. I've got to get some clothes. I can use this napkin to cover myself while I get to my house."

"Oh, I just assumed you'd want to get away from your 'mad' mother until she had time to cool off," Mimi responded.

"My mother doesn't cool off. She'll just get more angry until we...'discuss' and resolve the problem." David sheepishly admitted. "So I need to get home and get that over with."

"If that's what you want," Mimi was saying when she dropped her bottle of water, spilling it all over David's lap. The napkin basically disintegrated on contact. He was totally naked yet again.

"Oops...well you can't go home now, with absolutely nothing to cover yourself," Mimi, sympathetically said. "I know I'll take you to my house. I should have something you could fit into, just till you can get your own things. How does that sound?"

"It doesn't seem like I have much of a choice. It's not like I can just hop out and walk home...like this!" David said sarcastically.

Just then Mimi turned into a driveway David knew wasn't hers. "Hey, what's going on? This isn't where you live!" He barked.

"Oh I know that," Mimi answered. "I promised some friends I'd come pick them up so we could hang out at my place."

"What the fuck Mimi? You can't do this! I'm naked! They'll see me! They'll see me naked for gods sake...PLEASE don't do this!" David pleaded.

But it was already too late, the door for the backseat was already being opened. Three girls he recognized from school climbed into the backseat and slammed the door. There was nothing he could do but keep his hands covering his nakedness as best as he could.

"Hi Mimi," Sally said excitedly. "I didn't know David was going to be joining us...wow!"

As Mimi drove off none of the new girls had realized that David was naked. They could see he was shirtless but that was not unusual for teenage boys in the summer.

"Yeah, that's kind of an unexpected development that just happened," Mimi answered. "It's a long and somewhat wicked tale. As things go forward I'm sure you'll understand better."

David shot her an uneasy look as she chuckled.

Olivia and Emma, the other two girls in the back seat, looked at each other trying to make some sense from what Mimi had said.

"What in the world are you talking about?" Sally asked. "You're not making any sense girl."

"Exactly!" Olivia and Emma added. "You sound like you're talking in codes or something."

Suddenly Mimi slammed on the breaks and the girls in the backseat were tossed forward. It wasn't enough of a jolt to hurt anyone but it was enough to give them a glance into the front seat.

All three girls screamed unanimously, "HE'S NAKED!"

They could see everything but his boy parts, he still had them covered with his hands.

"Oh my god, that's what you meant when you said it was a wicked tale," Sally said. "How...why...tell me everything! I can not believe we're in a car with this dreamboat and he's completely naked! Somebody slap me, I must be dreaming."

Emma and Olivia joined in agreeing with Sally. "This has to be one of the best days ever."

Meanwhile David was dying of embarrassment. All the girls in the backseat now knew he was totally naked. And they were getting to see most of him. These were some of the girls he knew who'd drooled over him and could only dream of ever dating him. Now they were seeing him like this, it was just mortifying.

In a low voice David asked Mimi, "Can we please go get me something to wear. I can't take much more of this humiliation, please!"

"We're almost there," Mimi said. "It won't be long now. Like I said I'm sure there's something in my house that you can fit into. I think I have a pair of cut off sweat shorts, they're big on me but should stretch to fit you."

In just a few more turns they pulled into Mimi's driveway. She hit her garage door opener and they pulled in. Everyone jumped out of the car except David.

"Come on David," Mimi said. "Let's go get your shorts."

"Bring them out here! I can't get out of the car like this!" David explained.

"That's ridiculous," Mimi responded. "I'm not doing that. Nobody's home. It will only be my friends and me and we've already seen you...naked."

"They've only seen me sitting here in the car...and that's all they are going to see!" David protested.

"Now David, don't be so modest. Remember earlier you were standing naked in front of a waiting room full of folks at the doctors office," Mimi reminded him.

He flushed with deep embarrassment remembering that awful experience.

"Come on girls, let's help him into the house. Seems he's suddenly developed a shy streak," Mimi announced to her three friends.

Before David had time to digest what was happening, the girls had his car door open and were grabbing, clutching and pulling him out of the car. Suddenly he was out of the car and being escorted inside the house. He maintained a vice-like grip covering his boy parts. This unfortunately left his backside completely uncovered. He realized this when one of the girls whistled and pronounced, "Wow what a nice tushy." It was too late to try and cover his rear end now, it had already been seen.

When they were inside the house he scanned the room for anything to use to hide his nakedness with. He couldn't seem to find anything that would work. So he anxiously asked Mimi, "Where are those shorts you said I could wear? Could you PLEASE. get them now!" David pleaded.

"Hold on to yourself, which by the way you seem to be doing a good job of. It's not everyday we're privileged to have a naked boy in front of us. You know girls like us never get the opportunity to be around handsome boys like you, even clothed. You must realize this is a very special occasion for us." Mimi said.

"Come on, you promised!" David pleaded. "You've totally humiliated and embarrassed me in front of your friends! Please...please get me those shorts or anything, please!"

"Okay, okay, but one thing! I want to show them what happened in the hallway at the doctor's office when I got close to you," Mimi said.

David had a look of amazement fall across his face. She couldn't be suggesting him becoming hard in front of these girls. No certainty not that, she wouldn't!

"You know, how..."Mimi cleared her throat, "excited you became when I stood close to your naked body."

Blushing before saying, "Well no, that's not going to happen, not here, not now, not ever,"he said.

"Alright then, you're free to leave. Have a nice...naked walk home, 'cause you're not getting anything to wear from me now!" Mimi replied.

"Wait, you told me you'd help me out! You said you'd get me something to wear!" Cried David.

"Yes and you told me you'd do ANYTHING if I stopped doing what I was doing in the hallway, remember?" She reminded him.

His mind flashed back and he did say that in desperation at the time. But this was different. He'd never willingly go along with what she was suggesting, never.

"It's your option. We'll force you outside and leave you there or you can simply go along with what I said," Mimi proclaimed.

After a long pause he said, "You don't play fair. I don't have any options. I certainly can not walk home like this so you win. You don't win fair, but you win," David said solemnly.

"Fantastic!"Mimi said. "Now come over her in front of us and drop your arms to your sides, like a good boy."

He slowly meandered over to where the four girls were standing in a semicircle. He took a deep breath and let his arms drop. He was now standing fully exposed in front of four of his high school female classmates. His face lit up a deep crimson as he did this.

Olivia let out a surprised scream.

"What the...heck Olivia?" Mimi asked.

"It's...it's his thingy! What happened to it? It's...deformed!" Olivia pointed out.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean?" Emma asked.

"I saw my father get out of the shower and his...thingy didn't look like that. The end of it was all covered over with skin. It didn't look like his! Emma proclaimed.

Emma and Mimi laughed as Mimi said, " David's circumcised and obviously your father is not."

"I wasn't aware they came in different styles," Olivia said sheepishly.

"You mean to tell me you've never seen a circumcised penis?" Mimi asked Olivia.

"I've just never paid that much attention to them, it's embarrassing," Olivia said.

David thought, "If you think you're embarrassed, that's nothing compared to me."

"I can't believe this is real. I'm afraid I'll wake up at any moment and discover this is a dream." Emma said. "The most handsome boy in school standing butt naked, inches away from me...damn! And to think I used to fantasize about him when I'd see him walking down the halls in school. I never ever thought something like this could be possible."

"Lift your dick up and show us your balls," Mimi commanded.

"I don't think that's called for," David responded.

"If you don't, I will. Your choice." Mimi responded.

"Okay, okay," he said as he gently grabbed his dick and lifted it to lay flat against his abdomen. His hairless boy balls hung low and proud, or so it seemed.

"Now turn around, we want a better look at that lovely butt of yours," Mimi instructed him.

Rolling his eyes, he slowly did a half turn and now stood with his naked ass being ogled by the four girls. For some reason this felt just as, if not more humiliating than having them see his dick and balls.

"Okay sweet cheeks, stand with your feet shoulder width apart, and bend over," Mimi continued. "Yes, that's right. We want to see a real live boys ass hole. None of us have ever seen one of those and you are going to show us yours."

"Please...can't you leave me any dignity? You guys have seen everything else, please don't make me do this!" David pleaded.

"Now David, let's not be difficult. Bend over and spread those luscious cheeks. Share your beautiful body with us!" Mimi chuckled.

Reluctantly he did as he was told. He bent over, grabbed his butt cheeks and spread them wide. The four curious girls could not only see his puckered pink rosebud but he was pulling his cheeks apart so hard that his hole opened a bit for them.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting to be able to see inside his ass," Emma laughed.

David heard this and realized what she must mean. Total humiliation flooded through his entire body. He immediately released his cheeks and stood back up trying to erase what he'd obviously just done.

"Damn, that was educational," Olivia said. "I had no idea that a boy's butt hole was so...pink and pretty...pretty and pink, like the movie," she laughed.

"Yep, this is a learning experience alright, and we're not through," Mimi said. "You can turn back around now David."

Just as slowly as he'd turned away he did so back to facing them. The humiliation he felt from exposing his hole hadn't quite finished haunting him yet as he kept his glance toward the floor.

"Now I'm going to show you guys what effect I have when I stand close to him." Mimi said. "I learned this at the doctor's office earlier."

"Mimi, please." David softly said. "You've already destroyed any dignity I might have ever had. Please, I'm begging you not to do this!"

"But this is my favorite part," she said. "I had no idea I had such an effect on guys. I never had the opportunity to find this out."

She quickly walked over and stood right next to David, only inches from his naked body. She waited for a few seconds and then looked at his dick. Nothing was happening. It wasn't twitching or swelling. She moved even closer, still nothing.