David's Worst Nightmare Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't what happened before," she said somewhat confused. "Oh well, the next thing I did was this." Having said that she reached over and wrapped her hand around his dick. He jumped from the touch and made a small grunting sound.

His 18 year old dick responded as all 18 year old boys do and immediately started to grow.

"That's more like it," Mimi proudly said. "Now watch this!"

In seconds, with her manipulating his penis, it was rock hard. She released it from her grip so the other girls could feast their eyes on it. It rebounded by bobbing up and down and swaying boldly.

"Oh man, I've never seen a real live hard on," Emma said unconsciously aloud. "I mean I've seen pictures of them, even a video once but this is live! This is absolutely exquisite. It literally quadrupled in size in front of us in just seconds, amazing."

David was even more embarrassed being naked and hard in front of these girls he knew, than he had been in a room full of mostly strangers. He couldn't stop thinking about how he'd never be able to show his face in public when any of this became common knowledge.

Mimi casually said, "If any of you ever wanted to know what it's like to be with a handsome naked boy, this is your opportunity. Come on up and fulfill your fantasies. Girls like us don't ever get these kinds of chances so take advantage."

With that said all four girls surrounded David and began touching all over his naked body. There were hands caressing his dick, balls, nipples, ass crack...everywhere. It was overwhelming. He fought the feeling of pleasure but was having problems not enjoying all the attention.

After he felt two or three hands basically jacking him off, the last straw was someone's finger massaging his butt hole. He knew if he didn't stop all this immediately it would soon be too late.

"STOP...this is too much! You've got to stop now!" David shouted.

When they ignored his pleas he forced himself away from their grip on him. He backed away three or four feet from them. At the same time he was realizing he may have waited too long to get away. He could feel the rumbling in his balls threatening. To try and prevent another explosion he grabbed his throbbing erection and squeezed hard. Unfortunately this had the opposite effect he was expecting.

His hard on started spewing gobs of hot white boy cum. He could only close his eyes and enjoy another massive orgasm. He was still in the mind fog that accompanies every orgasm, when he heard, "WHAT THE FUCK?"