David's Worst Nightmare Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot guy humiliated by family, friends and strangers.
7.6k words
4.45
20k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

If you're not familiar with my works please be forewarned that I tend to easily drift from reality to fantasy.

Eighteen year old David's college requirements were complete except for his physical examination. He was scheduled for a complete physical before leaving for school. Elizabeth, his mother, wanted to make sure he was totally healthy before going away to college.

The day of the physical Elizabeth accompanied David to the Dr.s office, to pay the bill and talk to the Dr. When David's name was called he followed the nurse into the exam room and she did all the basics like bold pressure, temp, etc.

When Dr. Marie Patterson, the family Dr., came in, David was surprised to see his mother walk in with her and take a seat beside him.

"Mom, what are you doing?" He asked.

Before she could answer Dr. Marie said, "We had a discussion and decided that your mom should be here for your...check-up. Well, your mother mostly insisted she be present."

David, embarrassed at the thought of his mother insisting on being present, blushed as he looked at the Dr. and her nurse. He he was an 18 year old man and his mother was still in charge of his life.

He wasn't completely shocked. His mom had always been involved in most every aspect of his life thus far. He shrugged his shoulders and waited for whatever was next.

The Dr. asked him all sorts of questions about his daily habits, diet, exercise and social interactions. He answered them as best as he could with his mom sitting right there. Then the Dr.s questions became more personal. "On average, how many times do you urinate daily? Do your bowels move every day? What color is your urine and feces?

"Wow," he thought. "How embarrassing it was to answer those questions in front of the three women."

Just as he was recovering from that the Dr. asked, "And your mastubatory habits? How often do you masturbate on a weekly average!"

"I...I don't...I can't...why would you need to know...that's very personal..." David stuttered.

"David, answer the Dr." his mother snapped. "I wash your sheets, towels and underwear. I know teenage boys do nasty disgusting things when left on their own."

David sheepishly answered in a very soft tone, "Once...maybe twice a day."

"Ok, now that wasn't so awful, we can move on with the exam," the Dr said. "David, I need your weight. Please go behind that screen and strip to your underwear," as she pointed to a screen in the corner of the room.

He obeyed the Dr.s orders and emerged in only his white boxer briefs with his hands folded in front of his crotch and his head hanging down.

"Please step up on the scale and relax," he heard the Dr. say.

"Easy for you to say, you're not standing here in your underwear," he thought.

"Ok Jane," the nurse, "please take and call out his measurements, if you would," Dr. Marie called out.

David turn around and face the room and hold your arms up and out to your sides," Jane requested.

David knew this would expose the bulge and damp spot in the pouch of his underwear. He had become erect when they were talking about his masturbation habits and had emitted some pre cum. He did as he was told and blushed a deep red.

As Jane took the measurements she called them out to the Dr. Head, neck, chest and waist. When she took the hip measurement she fumbled the tape measure and in retrieving it she made contact with his 18 year old penis. This sent immediate signals to his pubescent brain and he became semi erect in seconds.

Just as things started to calm down she took his inseam and her fingers grazed his ball sack reigniting his stimulation. He just knew the women could see the growth taking place inside his underwear as it expanded.

Dr. Marie instructed him to move to the exam table and sit down. With his penis still semi erect, he felt relieved that his crotch was not so visible while sitting.

She continued her exam checking his ears, head and neck. She then moved on to listen to his heart and lungs. She then had him to lie on his back. He hoped his erection had subsided enough as not to protrude upward in his underwear. As he lowered himself down he did notice a much larger wet spot on his pouch.

She moved to his legs and feet for a thorough examination. Moving back up his body she began pushing and thumping around his abdomen and asking if he had any pain. She then put her fingers underneath the waistband of his underwear and did the same procedure.

Her fingers were entangled in his pubic hair and nearly touching his penis as she pushed down and moved around. He felt his penis coming back to life just as she finished and removed her hands. He sighed a huge breath of relief as she did this.

"Okay David, I need you to stand up and remove your underwear," Dr. Marie said.

A look of terror and shock came over his young handsome face. "What do you...why do I need to..."

Dr. Marie interrupted him and answered his incomplete question. "I need to examine you genitalia and check for hernias and I can't do that while you're wearing your underwear."

"But...but, the nurse and...my mom are here!" He uttered.

"Jane, my nurse is always here for all exams and your mother insisted on being here, I thought you were aware of this," Dr. Marie said.

"Mom...you can't be here for this!" David exclaimed.

"I changed your diapers and bathed you for years and years. I've seen you naked before." she replied.

"That was a long time ago!" David snapped back. "I'm a grown man now and it's...it's humiliating."

"You might as well get over it!" Elizabeth said. "I'm paying for this and I'm staying for the entire exam, that's that!"

Dr. Marie said, "Well I don't have time for family equables and I have other patients scheduled." With that said she grabbed his underwear and with one swift pull they were around his ankles.

There he stood, an 18 year old boy, totally naked in front of the Dr., her nurse and his own mother. Before he could comprehend what was happening Dr. Marie had his penis in her hand. She began examining it by palpating up and down the shaft. She then used her fingers to feel around the crown of the head. David could feel his member swelling and enlarging but there was nothing he could do.

When she moved her hands to examine his balls his penis lifted and rose to become level with the floor. David wanted nothing more than to be swallowed up by the ground at that moment. He was becoming erect right in front of these women. He was humiliated beyond belief.

"David! Control yourself young man." His mother demanded. "You're embarrassing yourself and me."

David couldn't believe this was real. It felt like a nightmare he couldn't awake from.

Dr. Marie, sensing his humiliation, did add, "It's not uncommon for boys of David's age to become erect during this type of examination. His penis is super sensitive to touch, at this age, and can easily respond the way his has, with a full on erection."

"Oh my god, stop talking about my hard on," David's brain shouted to himself. It just made it that more obvious.

As the doctor continued her examination of David's testicals, his penis continued to throb with each beat of his heart. By the time she directed him to "turn your head and cough," his penis was pointing straight up and bobbing ferociously. David was too humiliated to look anyone in the eye so he just kept his head bowed.

Dr. Marie, wanting to finish up this exam that had become uncomfortable for everyone, instructed David to climb onto the table. She told him to get on his knees and rest his chest on the table. For the final exam she was going to preform a rectal and prostate exam.

David, already embarrassed beyond belief, jumped at any opportunity to hide his throbbing erection. He turned around and hopped up on the table. As he assumed the aforementioned stance he realized that even though his erection would be somewhat hidden, he would be exposing a new intimate private area, his ass hole. Another rush of humiliation flooded over his body. He felt completely vulnerable with his naked ass cheeks spread and exposing his hole.

He heard the Dr.s voice but was in such a state of disbelief he didn't comprehend its content. Suddenly he felt her touching his hole. She made several circle-like movements around it. He then felt a slight pressure and without warning her finger entered his rectum.

David openly gasp at the unexpected intrusion. He immediately felt full, like he needed to take a crap. Just then Dr. Marie said, "Just relax David. You'll feel like you need to use the bathroom but you don't. I will need you to push out as if you were thought, so I can maneuver to your prostate.

Between the mixed feeling of pain and pleasure he was experiencing, he was only comprehending about half the words she was saying. With each bit her finger moved up inside him he made soft moans, indistinguishable between pain or pleasure.

As soon as her finger touched the magic spot, his already stiff erection got harder. It seemed like it had turned to stone. It was so hard. With just a few simple strokes of his prostate he felt the sudden rush of boy cum extremely near.

He had to do something, anything to stop this from happening. Ejaculating in front of these women would be a feat he wouldn't be able to live with.

He suddenly scooted backwards so he could sit up on his legs. Unfortunately when he did this it shoved the doctors finger even further up inside him causing more manipulation of his g-spot. His already overdue orgasm began with a flurry. His boy juice sprayed out and up. It flew everywhere making loud splats when landing.

He was so out of it he didn't even notice when the doctor removed her finger from his hole. He was totally spent and just sat there for a bit until the sound of voices began ringing in his ears.

He finally recognized his mothers voice, "How could you embarrass me like this. That was inexcusable!"

Suddenly what had just taken place slapped him in the face. He had just gotten an erection and ejaculated in front of three women, including his own mother! How was he going to ever look any of them in the eye again? They had witnessed the most sacred intimate experience a boy could have. To add even more humiliation this had all happened while the doctor's finger was inside his ass hole.

He felt himself being pulled off the exam table. When he looked around to see what was happening he saw his mother holding onto his arm pulling him toward her. He was now standing beside the cum splattered exam table and in between his mom and the other two women. His 18 year old penis still standing proudly erect and oozing his last bit of boy juice.

His mother was non stop demeaning him for such inexcusable behavior, while Dr. Marie was trying to explain that on rare occasions this can happen during this exam.

A knock on the door halted the conversation. The door opened and a young girl stepped in announcing she was there to draw blood and collect a urine sample. Her eyes grew comically large as she summarized the situation in front of her. A totally naked boy with an erection standing alongside three fully dressed women. This was not what she had expected to see when she entered the room.

David's already horrific humiliation got even worse as he recognized the young girl as one of his high school classmates, Loren. He'd had a crush on her for years but was never allowed to date because of his mothers strict upbringing. Now there she was seeing him in all his nakedness and erect. Hopefully she couldn't see the boy juice oozing out of him from that distance.

The doctor started to tell her that the blood work could be done another time but was interrupted by his mother. "No...I'm not going to pay for another trip here. Even though this exam has turned into a freak show, let's complete it NOW!" She stated.

Dr. Marie told David to sit back down on the exam table as if nothing had happened. David, not knowing what else to do, obliged and sat down. He could feel the cooling splat of his own cum on his naked butt cheeks as he lowered himself onto the table.

Loren made her was over next to David. She couldn't help but take in the spectacular sight in front of her. A totally naked classmate inches from her and with an erection, oozing boy cum. Damn was this her lucky day or what. As she glanced around her surroundings she noticed all the jizz splattered everywhere and looked up at David and then the doctor.

Dr. Marie could see the confusion on her face and explained that there had been an accident while performing a prostate exam. With that, the nursing student figured out exactly what had transpired.

David's erection refused to subside. If anything having his crush this close to him reenergized it. It was once again at full attention and throbbing. David didn't think he could be more embarrassed but was finding out he could. He made every attempt to cover himself with both hands but didn't have much success.

"Okay David, give me your arm," Loren said. She was standing on his right side so he lifted his right arm up and presented it to her. Now he only had his left hand to try and cover himself.

She easily found a strong vein and quickly took several vials of blood. After removing the needle and placing a cotton swab on the injection site she asked, "Please hold this with moderate pressure until I tell you it's safe to stop."

David looked at her with his puppy dog eyes letting her know his discomfort of having to move his left hand and expose himself yet again. He received no sympathy from her, only another request to do as she asked.

He gingerly moved his hand again revealing his erection to all, as he held pressure on the cotton swab. He didn't dare look at anyone for fear of further embarrassment.

Loren stuttered when asking Dr. Marie, "I'm supposed to...how can I get...they usually just...Dr. I don't know how I can get a urine sample when he's...like that?" Indicating his erection.

"There are some applications we can use," the doctor replied. "David, stand up and spread your legs. Completely astonished at this new order David did as he was instructed. He was still holding the cotton swab and unable to cover himself at all. There he stood, now naked and erect in front of four women.

"Loren, get a washcloth. Hold it under the faucet till it's soaked with very warm water. Then bring it to me." Dr. Marie said. Loren followed the doctor's instructions and was back standing next to her and David.

"I'm going to press this warm and wet cloth up against his perineum and you get ready to catch the urine when it comes out." Dr. Marie announced. "Oh, you may need to point his penis downward. At its current stance you won't be able to collect much, if any urine.

David's eyes rolled. What was happening? One woman was going to hold a wet warm cloth on his most sensitive areas while the other maneuvered his erection! Were they crazy? After everything he'd been through, now this!

Jane spoke up offering to help. "Here Loren, I'll hold the specimen cup so you can use two hands to help line...things up."

"Thanks Jane, that would be great," Loren replied.

Just as everyone was in place to carry out this project, Loren asked, "Will this clear stuff coming out of him mess up the urine sample? There seems to be quite a large dollop of it on the tip."

"No it shouldn't matter but just to be safe go ahead and wipe it away, the doctor instructed. Loren took the cotton swab David had been holding in place and dappled the tip of his throbbing penis several times. With the last dab she swirled the tip making sure to absorb all of it.

This nearly caused David another involuntary ejaculation. His knees weakened and his heart raced but fortunately that was all that happened.

Without warning he felt the warm wet cloth against his perineum and simultaneously two hands grip his erection and maneuver it downward. Loren purposely kept readjusting her grip on his penis. She moved her fingers up and down and then close to the crown and back again.

Dr. Marie said, "Great, I think we're about to get our sample."

She wasn't wrong. But instead of urine David shot another load of boy cum into and all over the specimen cup. He also covered a great deal of Jane's hands as she was all set to collect the urine.

Loren had a devilish smile on her face, knowing she'd had a great deal to do with the second explosion of the day. Everyone else seemed caught off guard at this unexpected development.

Before anyone else had time to react, David's mother, Elizabeth, stomped her way across the room and grabbed her son by his arm. David, still spent from his second public ejaculation, had no resistance left in him. She drug him toward the door, opened it and tugged him into the hallway.

"Stay here and don't you dare move a muscle. I'll deal with you when I'm finished with the doctor!" She announced.

David moved his hands to cover himself and she slapped them back and told him to keep his arms at his side. "I do not want to see your hands anywhere near your penis ever again! Is that clear?" She bellowed.

He'd never seen his mother this angry. It actually scared him to witness this side of her. "Yes mother, I...understand." David sheepishly answered.

She turned and went back into the exam room to rejoin the doctor and three other women.

With everything that had taken place so quickly David hadn't realized that he was clearly visible from the waiting room. He gasped as it hit him that everyone in the waiting room could see him standing there totally naked. He immediately moved his hands to cover himself but before they got there his mothers words rang through his head. "I do not want to see your hands anywhere near your penis ever again." That demand repeated and repeated in his head and his hands returned to his sides.

Unable not to scan the waiting room he saw many familiar faces. Oh my god, there was his sweet old high school English teacher sitting there seeing him like this. She had been one of his favorite teachers, always so kind and gentle. What must she be thinking of him now?

Another scan and another face he recognized. No...of all people there sat Mimi, a classmate he'd been in school with since first grade. Poor thing she was less than attractive with her long stringy hair and thick glasses. She had always tried to hang close to David. A couple of years ago she sauntered up to David and asked him if she could be his girlfriend. That was one time his mothers policy of no dating came in handy. He was relieved to tell Mimi about not being allowed to date.

But now she was getting revenge. She was seeing him totally naked and extremely vulnerable. She was taking in every inch of him. Her eyes were so open he thought they may pop out of her head. He could tell she was fixating on his dick and balls. This was extra humiliating knowing how she felt about him.

David's penis had softened but was still swollen from being erect for so long in addition to the double ejaculation he'd had. He didn't have a semi but it was still larger than normal.

With every eye in the waiting room on him he knew they must be wondering why a naked 18 year old boy was standing in the hallway. And the fact that he wasn't even attempting to cover his privates had to add to their curiosity.

He saw Mimi stand up and start walking toward him. "Oh fuck!" He wondered. "What new form of hell was pending now?"

Mimi sauntered over and stood in front of him mere inches away from his naked body. With her head bowed, he knew which part of his naked body she was getting a close up of. Just the sensation of someone he knew devouring his most private parts made his penis twitch.

"Oh gosh, I didn't know you could make it do that all by itself," Mimi said softly as she raised her face to look him in the eye.