David's Worst Nightmare Pt. 02

Story Info
More humiliating situations David experiences.
8.6k words
4.69
14.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

If you're not familiar with my works please be forewarned that I tend to easily drift from reality to fantasy(things that couldn't possibly happen in the real word).

Part 2 picks up where part 1 ended.

He heard, "WHAT THE FUCK?"

David opened his eyes enough to see a middle aged woman looking directly at him with surprise and shock on her face.

"Mimi...what in the world is going on here?" Asked her mother, Mary Jo.

"Ahh...mom...he ahh, this guy showed up at the door and burst in. He was naked and...and he started playing with himself. He made himself hard and then...well you saw what happened. We were all in such a state of shock we were afraid to do anything!" Mimi explained, making it up as she went.

David, still holding onto his erection, couldn't believe the outright lie he'd just heard Mimi tell. "Mimi, you know that's a lie. Tell her..."

Mary Jo interrupted him saying, "You, naked boy, shut up. I'll tend to you next! Where are his clothes?"

"I told you he showed up like that, not a stitch of clothing on his body," Mimi proclaimed.

Mary Jo looked around the room and saw no evidence of any loose clothing. She then turned her attention back to David, who for some reason was still holding his dick in his hand. It was still oozing little dabs of boy cum.

"I swear that didn't happen," David pleaded. "She tricked me into getting into her car by promising me some clothes to put on. Then she picked up her friends and brought me here. Then things got weird and they started touching me...and then it was too late to stop things. It just happened."

"Well sonny boy, I know that last part is a lie. I came in and saw you jack off in front of them and me!" Mary Jo said.

"No! I wasn't...doing that. I grabbed it to try and stop it from happening!" David pleaded.

"Well that's not what I saw. You were enjoying yourself. Doing your nasty stuff in front of these innocent girls. You're a...pervert, that's what you are!" Mary Jo argued. "Running around naked and preforming nasty sexual acts in front of girls!"

"Do you know this pervert Mimi?" Her mother asked her.

"Kinda, he went to our school but I really didn't know him very well." Mimi answered. "He was one of those boys who were out of our league, you know too good for girls like us. It seemed like he felt superior to us. That's one reason we were so shocked when he showed up like this."

"His name is David Slone," Mimi said.

"He isn't Elizabeth Slones son is he?" Mary Jo asked.

"Yes, that's his moms name," Mimi answered.

"Oh my goodness! She's such a nice church going lady. She will be destroyed to learn of his perverted behavior," Mary Jo added.

David started to continue defending himself when he heard a loud splat. Looking down he realized the last glob of his boy cum had fallen from the tip of his dick and hit the hardwood floor. Finally realizing he was still holding onto his dick he quickly let go and used both hands to cover himself.

Again he started to speak but was cut off by MaryJo. "I'm not interested in anything you have to say! You need to grab some paper towels and clean up your smelly mess, while I make a phone call."

"Who...are you calling?" David asked.

"That is none of your business. Now start cleaning!" Mary Jo demanded.

As she walked out of the room, phone in hand, he grabbed a handful of paper towels and began wiping up his spilt cum.

David, on his hands and knees, could hear the four girls snickering as his dick and balls swayed back and forth while mopping up his boy jizz.

"Why did you lie like that?" He asked Mimi.

"You can't think I would get myself in trouble especially for someone like you," she answered. "You deserve everything you get coming to you. You knew I had a crush on you forever and you just ignored my feelings."

"Who do you think your moms calling?" David asked. "She wouldn't call the police, would she?"

"Oh that would be hilarious! Mimi laughed. "I can just picture them dragging you downtown, completely naked. Anyone who was around would see your naked body, dick and all! And then they'd put you into a jail cell with other prisoners. And we all know what happen to good looking young boys in that situation, plus you're already naked. That pretty pink hole of yours won't stay pretty for long."

This thought struck fear into David. Just thinking about that scenario sent chills up his spine.

Mary Jo returned as he finished cleaning up. He stood back up and looked at the messy paper towel and then at Mary Jo as if to ask, "Where do I throw this away?"

"You can take that with you. I don't want it in my garbage," she said.

"Where...where am I going?" David cautiously asked.

"You'll soon find that out," she answered.

Just then Olivia uttered "ewe" and pointed at his dick.

Another glob of his boy cum was forming at the tip of his dick. David looked down to see what she was pointing at and started to dab it with the used paper towel.

Mary Jo stopped him saying, "No, don't wipe that with the towel. I want you to learn something from this bizarre experience. Take your index finger and wipe it clean."

David did as he was told and then started to wipe his finger on the towel but again was stopped by Mary Jo's command, "No!"

"You're going to lick it off your finger," she demanded. "You're going to learn that nobody wants to see that mess that comes out of you. If you have to taste it you may not be as eager to spread it around!"

Afraid not to do as she commanded he forced himself to lick his own cum off his finger. It wasn't the taste of it, but the humiliation of having to do that as all five women watched.

The unbelievable looks on his classmates' faces said it all. He knew he'd never be seen the same way he had previously. A boy eating his own cum, that was just too much to handle.

A knock on the door took everyone's attention off what they'd just witnessed. David especially jumped when he heard it.

Mary Jo answered it and Elizabeth, David's mother, walked in. The look on her face was that of disgust and anger.

"David...what am I to do with you? You continue to humiliate me and yourself." His mother stated. "Have you developed a chemical imbalance in your brain? Your actions as of late confuse, astound and infuriate me."

She looked him over and saw he was still naked and holding a wadded up bunch of paper towels. "What's that in your hand?" She asked.

Before he could answer Mary Jo said, "I made him clean up the ness he made after he masturbated in front of these girls," indicating Mimi, Sally, Olivia and Emma.

Outraged at what she'd just heard, Elizabeth grabbed David by his free arm, not holding the paper towels, and started slapping his naked butt cheeks. The two went around in circles as David tried to escape her hold on him.

"Mom! Please stop! Not here, not in front of everyone!" He pleaded.

This enraged her even more and she pulled him to a nearby chair where she lowered him down onto her lap. She then began an angry, enraged spanking spree. She slapped him hard and swift. In no time he was whaling with tears flowing down his cheeks. He felt like a little boy being punished for misbehaving.

Of all the things that had happened to David today, this was humiliating in such a different way. Being naked, spanked like a child and crying in front of his peers was nearly unbearable.

His mother finally stopped slapping his bare, now crimson, cheeks. "Stand up before I begin again," Elizabeth grunted to David. As he stood all the females gasp. He was hard and throbbing yet again.

Between the pain, public humiliation and squirming around on his mothers lap, somehow he'd developed an unexpected erection. He himself was confused as to why this phenomenon had occurred.

"I simply don't understand this desire of yours to be naked and...aroused!" His mother expressed. "Is this some latent fetish you've been suppressing? Whatever am I going to do with you?"

Not giving David any opportunity to respond, she continued. "Well this is what's going to happen! You're going to get your desire fulfilled. You're going to remain naked from now on!"

"NO! That's not what this is about,"David interjected. "I never wanted to be...naked in front of anybody!"

"It seems your stiff appendage doesn't share your view," his mother said, pointing to his still very erect dick.

"But you've got to believe..."

His mother cut him off saying, "I don't want to hear anymore from you. My minds made up. We're doing this my way!"

With that she took him by the arm and marched him toward the door. "I'm so sorry you, your daughter and her friends were subjected to my son's inexcusable behavior. I can promise you he will be punished until he regains his morality." Elizabeth announced as the two of them left.

Mary Jo, Mimi and the three others gathered at the open door and watched. Elizabeth marched the naked and erect boy outside, down the sidewalk and to her car parked on the street. If any neighbors happened to be looking out their windows they were treated to a sight not normally seen in their neighborhood.

There was no conversation between David and his mother on the ride home. David was relieved as they pulled into the driveway. His thought was, "at least he wouldn't have to walk naked from the street to the house."

His mothers first and only words were, "You are to go straight into the living room and stay there until I'm ready to deal with you."

He ran from the car into the house, hopefully having not been seen by any neighbors. He obeyed his mothers command and sat on the living room couch with a couch pillow covering his lap.

When his mother came in she stood directly in front of him. She snatched the pillow from his lap and said, "If your desire is to be seen...naked, your wish is granted. You are forbidden to wear any clothes or attempt to cover yourself while you're in this house."

"But mom, that's the last thing I want. I never wanted to be naked. It just got out of hand in the doctor's office." David tried to explain.

"That's not what I observed. You thoroughly enjoyed exposing your naked body. Then you became erect and...you...proceeded to flaunt your manhood by ejaculating...twice during your exam."

"That wasn't my fault! Things happened that I couldn't control!" David pleaded.

"And then going over to that girl's house and...doing that! There's no explaining that!" Elizabeth said angrily. "You've humiliated me beyond belief. You became erect while I was punishing you! Now I'm going to humiliate you until you regain your senses. You're going to be treated like the naughty 'little boy' you've become."

"Now go shower. You're splattered with your own essence and smell disgusting," she ordered.

David stood up to walk to the bathroom and attempted to cover himself with his hands.

"What did I just tell you?" his mother said as she slapped his hands away.

After his long shower, trying to remove the memories of the day, he took cover in his room so as not to be seen.

He heard the doorbell ring several times and listened carefully to determine who it might be. It rang again and he then heard his mother's voice, "David, answer the door, I'm busy."

She couldn't be serious. She wanted him to answer the front door naked?

Just then he heard her again, "Now David! Answer the door and remember my instructions, no clothes, no cover up!"

He gingerly made his way to the door. Standing behind it he opened it enough to see who it was. There stood Mimi! What on earth could she possibly want now?

His mothers voice rang out from behind him, "David, open the door and invite our guest in!"

Being that it was Mimi, who'd already seen him naked he obeyed his mother and finished opening the door as Mimi walked inside. He quickly closed the door so no further exposure of his nakedness could be seen from outside.

Mimii, looking him over once again, said, "You left this...at our house. Mom told you to take it with you when you left," as she handed him a plastic bag with the cum stained paper towels in it.

He flushed red with new embarrassment. Seeing that only reminded him of what had taken place earlier.

"Oh yeah, she wants her plastic bag back," Mimi said as she indicated he needed to open the bag and remove its contents.

As he retrieved the used towels there was still a faint smell of cum and he felt the cold goo come into contact with his fingers. For some reason this made his flaccid dick twitch.

Elizabeth spoke up asking, "Won't you stay for some tea?"

"Maybe another time but my girl friends and I are meeting up with more of our classmates. We've got lots of...new stuff to gossip about," she answered with a sinister tone.

David knew exactly what she meant. Mimi and the girls who'd seen him naked, hard and shoot his load, were about to spread it to everyone they knew. Soon the majority of his senior class would know what had happened. His mind couldn't deal with that happening.

After Mimi said her goodbyes David's mother gave him another stern warning. "The next time you answer the door, do not hide behind it. Open it all the way. You're trying to hide behind it and that will only make me need to spank you again right in front of whoever is there."

David could only nod his head yes, that he understood.

Thankfully things were quiet for the next several days and David stayed in his room most of the time.

On Wednesdays his mother attended her weekly meeting with the ladies of the church. They met to finalize the weekly bulletin and discuss any new church business. She was always gone for at least two hours if not more.

David used this private time to attend to his normal boy urges. His mother had removed the computers and tv's from his room. The only electronic devices were kept in the living room where she could keep an eye on him when he used/watched them.

Wednesday became his favorite day of the week. He could fulfill his urges and know he'd be safe from her watchful eyes.

He was well into masturbating to some light porn when he heard the front door open and his mothers voice penetrate the room. He quickly closed the computer, grabbed a nearby pillow and covered his pre cum drooling erection.

To his horror the members of his mothers church ladies group walked in. All eyes focused on him. There he sat on the couch naked except for a pillow on his lap.

"Ladies, this is my sinful son David. He is being punished for his lude and unnatural behaviors." Elizabeth said.

She continued, "David, have you lost your manners along with your morals? Stand up and greet my friends."

"But mother...I...it's...I'm,"

She cut him off when she saw the pillow in his lap. "You know that's not allowed," indicating the pillow. She walked over to him and snatched it off his lap.

Up popped his 18 year old throbbing, leaking erection in front of all these ladies.

There were some gasps and a few eyes averted but most of them just stared directly at it.

"This is the perversion I'm talking about. He likes showing his naked body to everyone. He's revealed his erections to many and he's even ejaculated in front of others!" Elizabeth proclaimed. "I'm at my wits end. I don't know what else I can do to save my boy."

One of the ladies spoke up saying, "Do you remember how we used to break our kids from wanting to smoke? We sat them down and made them smoke a whole pack of cigarettes, one after the other till they were sick. They never wanted to smoke again."

"Are you suggesting he masturbate, naked, till he's sick of doing it?" Elizabeth asked.

The woman who'd given her the suggestion answered, "Well it works for smoking! Why wouldn't it work for this?"

David could barely believe his ears. What the fuck. They couldn't be serious.

Another member spoke up asking, "What have you got to lose?"

Elizabeth thought for a few seconds and said, "They're right! You're going to masturbate till you're sick of doing it!"

David hung his head, nearly crying. Embarrassed by all these church women openly discussing how and when he should masturbate.

His mother continued, "You should get started now. The sooner you start the faster you'll get sick of doing it!"

Sheepishly David stood up and started walking toward his room. His erection leading the way.

"Where do you think you're going?" His mother asked.

David replied, "I'm...I'm going to my room and...and get started."

"And just how am I to know that you're actually masturbating to completion?" She asked.

"I...I guess you'll have to trust me," he replied.

Enraged that he would suggest she trust him after the last few weeks she grabbed him and started spanking his naked ass cheeks. "You will do your nasty business right here, right now," she shouted.

"But mom...not in front of these women. I can't do that...PLEASE," he begged.

Elizabeth upped her intensity of slapping his butt making him squirm and cry out for her to stop.

"I'll stop...when you start obeying me," she said.

He didn't know if it was the pain or the humiliation of being spanked publicly that made him grab his erection and start jacking off. As he looked around the room at the women he squeaked out, "Please...don't look at me, please turn away."

"Now David, you know you like having an audience to perform for. You proved that at the doctors office when you ejeaculated twice in a matter of minutes," his mother reminded him.

"That was different." David whimpered. "All of them were touching and fondling me."

He decided to quicken the strokes and get this humiliation over with. He increased his rhythmatic jacking and with just a few more strokes he sprayed his boy cum everywhere. There was a massive amount of it being that it had been a week since he'd cum.

Since he'd fulfilled his part David turned to go to his room but was stopped by his mother asking, "Just where do you think you're going? You've got a mess to clean up here. Now get some towels and clean your...stuff up."

David grabbed some paper towels and started wiping up his boy juice. While he was down on his knees the women got a close up view of his sweet pink butt hole. It was perfectly hairless and squinted at them every time he stretched for a dollop beyond an easy reach. To boot his low hanging balls swung like a pendulum each time he moved.

As he stood up his now semi hard on swayed with every step he took toward the kitchen, to dispose of the gooey towels.

One of the church ladies gasped and blurted out, "This must be the boy Emma told me about. It all makes sense now!" Mandy, Emma's mother, excitedly said. "Emma was at Mimi's house when he...did what he just did here!"

"I'm so sorry your poor daughter had to suffer through that experience," Elizabeth apologized.

"She said it was traumatic but educational. She'd never seen a real live boy's erection much less his ejaculation," Mandy added.

Mandy studied for a moment and then asked Elizabeth, "You're still looking for ways to humiliate him in order to stop this behavior, right?"

Elizabeth answered with a sigh, "Yes, something has just got to work!"

"I have an idea you might like," Mandy announced. "It seems in Emma's summer art class her teacher is willing to give extra credit to any girl in class that can bring in a male to model for drawing class."

"How in the world would that be punishment for David?" Elizabeth inquired.

Mandy continued, "It seems the teacher wanted the male model to pose nude! But the school board voted her down. The board decided the model must, at the very least, wear a posing strap or g-string. So he'd be nearly naked and he'd be standing there in front of girls he knows and went to classes with."

"Mom...NO!" David protested. "I know these girls. Some of them I've probable gone through elementary and high school with. They'll see me...me nearly naked!"