All Comments on 'David's Worst Nightmare Pt. 02'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
QwertoQwerto7 months ago

Perfection. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

10/10 as always. Love the overbearing mom aspect, makes the humiliation even better. You’re hands down THE best author on the site. Keep up the excellent work! Can’t wait for Part 3, or maybe we’re getting a totally new story next? Either way I’m already ready to read it and I know it’ll be great.

dnsontndnsontn7 months ago

Poor David 😂

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it . Hopefully installment 3 starts with mom catching him shooting his cum , makes him lick it off the floor. Invites Mimi and friends and neighbors to help her spank him outside and maybe some CBT punishment

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So when is David going to cum on his own face with mom there watching?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great second installment! What else can happen to David? Looking forward to him continually being undressed in more situations. Maybe Mimi gets another opportunity to expose him to more of her nerdy friends.

GigibigioGigibigio7 months ago

Self facial with audience is a must in part 3!!! Keep on going...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Agree with anon, some CBT would be great, don't think any of your stories feature it but this one would be great to have

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

CBT like the other commenters said - some girls could use David as their life model to learn about the male organs, but the girls are too inexperienced and while touching/playing they don’t realize how much pain CBT can cause. Would love a self facial (or in his own mouth) with mom there!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic, now that Mrs. Smith saw him finish ejaculating, she should scold him, have him clean up his jis from the floor and then make him get back in the pose completely naked. He'll get hard again from all the attention and when his Mom arrives she'll see him posing for the class completely naked with a boner. She can scold him and make him go home that way. The next day, Mrs. Smith will make him pose completely nude again for the 1st class, since they already saw him that way. He'll end up having to pose for them all with an erection and be required to maintain his erection for their class - to maintain the pose. If he starts to droop - Mrs. Smith will scold him. She can have members of the class stroke him to keep him hard. Then the next class will be the other group and she will make him pose naked and hard to.

BarbloverBarblover7 months ago

All the ugly girls of the school took their revenge on David in a very painful way. But this shouldn't stop here, there are still many humiliating things to do to David. Thanks again for this stellar work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looking forward to your next story nudedude! You always deliver.

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

A story of mentally degenerates for mentally degenerate fans!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, now David, if he can clean his head, has all the proof he needs to make himself a very rich man. If any of the pictures gets out with him in classroom with any of his naked parts, he can sue the heck out of the school and the teacher since the school board specifically said that a male model could not be naked. Of course, none of that will happen and David will become the laughing stock of the school. Lucky for him, he is fairly handsome and some of the girls had a crush on him. Maybe there will be some girl that will make him feel good about himself and help him with his shyness. I wonder what happens just prior to this art class since it seems that some weeks have gone by since his mother embarrassed him in front of the church group. At least his mother allowed him to wear clothes to the class. WHere is his father?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous