David's Worst Nightmare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed her instructions and in seconds his arms were stretched above his head and seemed much more comfortable than having to hold them up himself. With that done and the help of a step stool she placed the beach ball onto his awaiting hands.

Once again the spot light glared directly into his face. He immediately turned his head upward to avoid its harshness.

"Oh David, when I was gathering the old g-string yesterday I noticed it was very damp. I hadn't realized how hot and uncomfortable you must have been under that hot spotlight." Mrs. Smith confessed. "So I brought a small fan to help cool you off."

Just then he felt the flow of air from behind him. At first it was a welcome gentle circulation of air on his back. But after a bit it seemed the flow was hitting lower and lower down his back.

He wasn't aware but it was an older fan and its settings were worn. The fan was gradually edging its flow of air downward.

As the flow reached his butt cheeks he was beginning to wonder what was happening. He suggested to Mrs. Smith that he was cool enough and she could discontinue the fan. Her response was that if she felt good having the air circulate and that he should appreciate her going out of her way to try and make his experience more pleasant.

He didn't want to upset her or make her think he was unappreciative so he let it go.

The slipping fan finally reached its stopping point. It was blowing warm air into his butt crack and onto his low hanging balls. It felt like his balls were being gently massaged by the fingertips of the gods. And ever so often a wisp of air breathed against his sensitive butt hole. He was so enjoying the feeling he barely noticed how his dick was reacting.

Snapping back to reality, he realized he was becoming aroused from all that stimulation. He couldn't let that happen, not here, not now, in front of all these girls who'd made unrequited advances to him. It would be to their delight to catch him defenseless, naked and erect. They had already seen way too much of him.

He fought his growing penis with every fiber in his body. It would slow for a second but then another blast of air from the fan would trigger its rise again.

"Mrs. Smith, can you PLEASE turn the fan off? David asked again.

Mrs. Smith, being nobody's fool, had seen the slight movement inside the pouch of his g-string and was as anxious as the rest to see where this was going.

"Now David, I can see little beads of sweat forming on you. You must be warmer than you think," Mrs. Smith replied. "Everything will be okay, no worries."

He now knew he had to clear his mind and block all the erotic feelings he was experiencing since they wouldn't be stopping.

As he was manifesting this, Mrs. Smith made an unexpected announcement. "If any of you think you need a close up view of our model, please feel free to come closer and observe."

"Not now! I don't need them seeing me up close while I'm fighting off this pending erection." He shouted to her in his head.

As hard as he tried he couldn't completely cease the urges his own body was emitting. His mammoth dick slowly grew and lengthened. It was starting to become more and more obvious to everyone.

As it lengthened it pushed the g-string down extending the amount of his shaft that was now on display. Nearly half of his manhood was now uncovered. No matter how much he concentrated he couldn't control nature.

With nothing to lose he asked Mrs. Smith, "Can I please take a break. My arms are getting tired and I could use a bathroom break?"

"Oh dear so soon?" She replied. "Seems like we just got started. Maybe in a bit. You're a ...healthy young boy and I'm sure you can hang on for a while."

Additionally taking note of this new development, several of the girls took Mrs. Smith up on her invitation to get a closer look. He couldn't look down because of the blinding spotlight but he could feel their closeness. They couldn't have been more than inches away from him. His stance on the platform put them on a nearly eye level view of his crotch.

He heard one of them say, "I'd swear his g-string is shrinking right before our eyes."

This brought about many snickers and chuckles from around the class, including Mrs. Smith.

"Our handsome young model here seems to be experiencing a natural phenomenon. Boys of his age can become...excited at the most inopportune times. Unfortunately or fortunately the boys have little to no control over the situation.

Everyone discussing his problem only made things worse. His dick continued to expand. As the head pushed forward and up a perfect tent formed inside the pouch. Every eye in the room was affixed on the ever changing g-string pouch.

He couldn't believe his hormones were betraying him yet again.

With each breath he took his throbbing erection inched upward inside the pouch. He could feel it moving but had no idea what it looked like to the class.

Just as he was about to ask Mrs. Smith again for a break he felt his erection free itself from the confinement of the g-string. It popped out and swayed back and forth as if it were waving hello to everyone.

He immediately dropped the beach ball and tried to pull his hands out of the cuffs. The more he struggled the tighter the cuffs gripped his wrists.

"Hey, help me! I can't get out of these things!" David shouted. "I'm stuck get me loose!" He desperately needed his hands and arms free to cover his bobbing exposed erection.

"Just let me get the step stool," Mrs. Smith responded.

To David it seemed like it was taking forever for her to return with the stool. He began to panic even more. He started using his whole body to try and free himself. This only made his erection and balls flop against his thighs and make loud slapping noises. In the midst of this his useless g-string shimmied down his legs to the floor.

Once again he was fully naked and hard in front of a room full of girls. But these girls consisted of classmates he'd disgruntled by refusing their advances or requests to date.

He heard a voice very close to him whisper, "So this is what I've been missing out on. You thought you were so much better than girls like me. Well you've got a huge dick alright but you're such a snob. And now we've all seen every part of your body fully naked. We even have drawings to send to all our friends who know you."

As she finished berating him she wrapped her fist around his dick and gave it as many strokes as she could without drawing too much attention.

"STOP that!" He mumbled. "You can't do that to me!"

Just then Mrs. Smith returned with her step stool. She was somewhat surprised to see David completely naked and in such a vulnerable state. He began trying to get himself loose from the contraption maintenance had put together for her. While she was up on the stool the same girl started jacking him again but faster and harder this time.

He once again shouted out, "STOP THAT!"

Mrs. Smith took that to mean her since she couldn't see what was happening below her. "David...I've got to do this to get you free!" She explained.

David, frustrated both from being trapped like this and being masturbated against his will in public, screamed, "Not you...!"

Meanwhile the class was mesmerized watching this hunk they'd all fantasized about being used and abused by one of them.

The girl jacking him stopped long enough to lick his frenulum, the underside of his dick head. He'd never felt a warm wet tongue on his erection. In addition she cupped his balls and started massaging them. The sensation was unbelievable. He immediately felt his balls tighten and that unmistakable electrifying sensation filled his body.

As the girl stepped aside David erupted with wave after wave of his boy juice. It flew far and made loud splattering noises when hitting the classroom floor. He released a guttural moan that could have probably been heard outside the room as he lunged forward humping the air in front of him.

Mrs. Smith stopped fiddling with the homemade contraption. Looked down and caught the last few spurts of the young boys cum spew out of his massive dick.

Recovering from this episode, still trapped in the cuffs, David realized every phone in the room was aimed at him. They had all recorded the entire episode. All these girls he'd refuted in some manner, now had videos of him naked, hard and cumming.