David's Worst Nightmare Pt. 03

Story Info
More humiliation for David.
8.9k words
4.36
11.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

If you're not familiar with my works please be forewarned that I tend to easily drift from reality to fantasy(things that couldn't possibly happen in the real world)and back.

As Mrs. Smith detached his arms from the cuffs Elizabeth, his mom walked in. Looking around it didn't take her long to put together what had just happened.and what has just about to happen.. She lost her shit. She charged up to him, grabbed him by his softening dick and pulled him down off the platform.

"You're going to clean up your mess but this time no paper towels," she barked at him. "Get down on your hands and knees and lick you're nasty boy goo off of the floor!"

"But...but mom!" David pleaded. "I...I can't do that...PLEASE!"

"I said clean that mess up...now!" Elizabeth ordered. Still holding onto his massive dick, she pulled him down to the floor with it.

David winced in pain but truly the worst pain came from the humiliation of what was about to happen. She pushed his head down by stepping on the back of his head with her foot. His face landed in a big glob of his own cum.

"Lick it clean you nasty, nasty boy!" She blurted out.

Knowing he was outnumbered and had no way to escape he began licking up his boy juice. He couldn't get the fact that not only had all these girls he'd spurned seen him cum but now they were seeing him lick it up off the floor. This just added to the portfolio of humiliation he had already accumulated.

There was even more humiliation happening that he wasn't aware of. As he moved around the floor on his hands and knees licking his cum up, his pink rosebud ass hole was on full display to the class. They had now seen every inch of his naked 18 year old body.

After that final humiliation David didn't leave his room for any reason other than to eat or go to the bathroom. His mother seemed somewhat satisfied she'd been successful in taming David's obsession. The obsession that was completely made up not in her mind.

Just weeks later it was time for David to leave home and start college. He couldn't wait to get away from his lunatic mother and all the girls in his hometown that had witnessed his humiliation at some point. He wanted and needed a fresh start.

The college his mother had agreed to let him go to and pay for him to attend was an hour and a half away. Knowing he'd be that far away from home gave him a feeling of freedom from everything he'd been through lately.

*************************

David had settled into college life. His classes were going well. In the six weeks he'd been there he had found that living in a coed dorm and seeing the same people everyday made it easier to make friends. He found most everyone very friendly and anxious to befriend him. Being a handsome hunk didn't hurt.

He was even more sensitive now about anyone seeing him naked so he showered at very odd hours, usually around four or five in the morning. He never changed his underwear in front of Mike, his roommate for that same reason.

His dorm was divided by floors. Every other floor was the opposite sex. Boys on one floor girls on the next and so on. He and Mike lived on the eighth floor of a sixteen floor dorm.

One afternoon after classes he returned to his dorm. When he entered the lobby he did a double take. The color drained from his handsome face. Suddenly he felt queasy and his legs felt like jello. He stumbled and nearly collapsed to the floor.

There in the lobby of his dorm sat, Mimi and Emma. Two of the girls from home who'd seen him in his most humiliating situations. What could they possibly be doing here?

"Hello there old friend, " Mimi announced. "How are you enjoying college life? Is it everything you thought it would be?"

All David could muster, through his surprise and confusion, was a simple, "Hi."

"We came to visit Emma's older sister, she goes to college here too." Mimi explained. "In fact it turns out she is the RA of this dorm, your dorm. Isn't that interesting?."

David, still trying to comprehend everything, wasn't absorbing everything Mimi was saying. He was still in a state of disbelief that this was happening. Some of the embarrassing episodes kept flashing through his head making him blush profusely.

David became more aware of his surroundings when he realized Mimi and Emma were walking him to the RA's room.

Emma knocked on the door and her sister, Kate, opened it. "Come on in," Kate said.

As the three entered Kate's room Emma announced, "This is David, the one I was telling you about. You know the one mom got to 'model' for art class!"

"Right!" Kate responded. "So David I've heard some amazing stories about your, let's call them, adventures."

David wanted to fall through the floor and disappear. His nightmare was happening all over again. He wasn't sure he could take anymore of it. This couldn't be happening. He'd left all this behind him when he moved away. Nobody at college knew anything about what had happened in his hometown, or at least that's what he thought.

"So the girls tell me you've got one of the biggest schlongs they've ever seen," Kate announced to David.

David again blushed a deep crimson before saying, "That's my personal business and none of anybody else's. I'm not about to go through anything like I did back home! Never, never again!"

"Wow, all I wanted was the opportunity to see that eighth wonder of the world you have between your legs." Kate laughed.

Disgusted by Kates statement, David responded, "That's exactly what's not going to happen," as he turned to leave the room.

Mimi spoke up saying, "You might want to come down off that high ass horse you're on. We've got some video you'll more than likely not want to circulate around campus."

David stopped in his tracks and spun around. He was aware there were videos of him but he wasn't sure which one she was talking about.

Before he could say anything Emma said, "One of them shows folks you like to cum and then lick it up off the floor! Does that ring any bells, Mr. I'm too good to be bothered?"

"No! This can't be happening...again!" David mumbled. "This isn't real! Please, somebody, anybody, wake me up from this awful dream!"

"Oh honey, this is no dream?" Mimi said. "You're wide awake and standing between two of the girls you ignored all the way through high school. And now we have you by the 'balls', so to speak, with these videos."

Unbelievably David concluded they had him under their control. If those videos leaked here at college he'd be finished on campus. He'd be an outcast for sure. His only hope was to satisfy these girls' demands and maybe, just maybe they'd leave him alone.

"Okay...what do you want from me?" David asked in a low subdued tone.

"That's better," Emma said. "I believe my sister requested to see that massive slab of meat you have in your pants."

"Please no, don't make me do that." David pleaded. "She's my RA. I see her most everyday."

"And now when she sees you she'll know what you're packing under your clothes," Mimi chuckled.

"Kate...please. We need to have a respectful relationship between us. After all you're in charge of this dorm ...and...and there are rules to follow." David pleaded.

"Now David, I'll still respect you." Kate replied. "It's just after all the talk about your...aah endowment, I'm just curious, that's all. Now be a good boy and drop trou."

David saw no way out other that satisfying her demands and started undoing his belt. He then undid the button and unzipped his jeans letting them drop to the floor. After some urging by all three girls he gripped the waistband of his boxer briefs. With one swift push, like ripping off a bandaid, he lowered them down past his massive dick.

""Oh Damn," screamed Kate. "That thing is enormous! The only ones I've seen that size were in porn flicks...amazing!"

After gazing at his member for a while Kate asked, "Just out of curiosity, what kind of reaction to...that thing, have the guys on your floor had?"

David mumbled, "Nobody's seen me naked.

"How the hell is that possible?" Kate asked. "You guys have open group showers. Tell me you shower dude."

"Yes but I shower early in the morning so that nobody else is showering at the same time," David answered.

David pulled his underwear up along with his jeans and asked, "If that's all, can I please go to my room?"

Kate replied with a snicker, "Sure David and thanks for the show. I'm really impressed with you, well parts of you anyway."

David ran back to his room, scared about what might happen next. His fears went unrealized, at least for the next week.

One afternoon as David and Mike were sitting around in their room, someone slipped a piece of paper under their door. Mike retrieved it. He started reading it aloud. "Our annual Halloween Dorm party will take place on Saturday October 28th here in our recreation room. There will be a meeting on the details next Tuesday night in the recreation room at 7 p. m. This meeting is MANDATORY!"

Neither boy gave it much thought until it was time for the meeting. Kate chaired the meeting and laid out the way things were going to go. In order to help pay for the event there was going to be a dorm fashion show. The freshmen girls and boys would model clothes donated by local merchants. At the end of the show the clothes would be auctioned off. That money would be used to help pay for the party.

The boys looked at each other when they heard the word 't fashion show."

"All freshmen girls and boys WILL participate." Kate stressed.

Back in their room David and Mike joked about being fashion models. David's previous art modeling momentarily flashed through his head and a chill ran up his spine. He whisked those thoughts away as fast as they came in.

Not much was thought about the 'show' until the day of it. All freshmen were assembled to go over the agenda. The girls would go first modeling some new fall fashions. The boys would end the show modeling their donated items of clothing.there wasn't much rehearsal they were just shown how to walk down the runway, stop turn and walk back.

It was finally time for the show and all the 'models' gathered behind the temporary runway to get their items to wear. The girls had fall coats, slacks, dresses, skirts and blouses.

When the boys were given their items they were a bit flustered. All the stuff was tropical. It seems the merchants were pushing cruise wear for men. They'd evidently gotten an overstock of it and were desperate to get rid of some of it.

There were Bermuda shorts and Panama hats along with navy inspired blazers and slacks. Most everything was cruise related down to the sunglasses.

When Kate handed David his outfit his knees nearly buckled. It was a tiny white speedo. "No! I can't wear this in front of everyone!" David objected. "I...I'll barely fit into these," he angrily whispered to Kate. "You'll just have to get somebody else to wear these...that's it, I'm not doing it!"

Kate smiled and whispered in his ear, "I think you will. I've got a video of you lapping up your own cum that I think you probably don't want all your dorm mates to see. Am I right?"

All the color drained from his face as he realized she had complete control over him right now. He couldn't let anyone see that video...ever! "You can't do this...it's blackmail!" David argued.

"Yes I know what it's blackmail, that's why I'm using it to get what I want!" Kate explained. "Now what's it to be? Are you going to model these or do I mass text the video? You know I have access to everyone in this dorm at my fingertips."

She had him trapped. He couldn't let her expose that sickening video so his only option was to model the tiny white speedo. He walked back to the changing area that had been set up. There were multiple temporary "changing rooms", little spaces separated by sheets hung on ropes.

David secured one and quickly undressed. After he donned the speedo he realized there was no mirror to check himself out. He looked down to discover that not only were the speedos tiny they were nearly translucent. He was positive he could see his bulging dick through the white material.

Just then the sheet providing his privacy slid open. "Well...that's a great fit," Kate announced.

"This is ridiculous!" David complained. " I might as well be naked. I can't go out there like this!"

"Oh if you'd rather model naked, I can get you some sunglasses to wear." Kate suggested.

David didn't know if she might be serious. He wouldn't put anything past her after all she was blackmailing him.

"No...it's just that these are so...revealing." David cowered. "I mean the material is thin!"

"Everything will be okay." Kate said. "You'll just be out there long enough to walk down the runway and back...right?"

David, still extremely tentative, agreed by nodding his head yes.

"David, you'll close the show. You will be the last one down the runway so go get in the back of the line." Kate instructed.

As he walked past the line of other boys dressed in their cruise wear he got very strange and awkward looks. He kept his eyes averted and his hands poised over his crotch to help hide his massive dick.

The closer it got to his turn the more nervous he became. When there were just two boys ahead of him Kate came up to him and asked, "Nervous big boy?"

David stuttered,"Y-e-s I am!" Again he pleaded, "Please don't make me do this. You're going to embarrass me in front of the entire dorm!"

"I should think you'd be proud to show that monster of yours off," she chuckled. As she finished saying that she slapped his hands away from his crotch. "There will be none of that! Keep your hands at your sides and away from your crotch."

The next thing he knew she had her hand down the front of his speedo and wrapped around his dick.

"What are you doing?" he gasp, trying hot to attract any attention.

"Just getting you fluffed up a bit, you know to make it a better show for everyone," she answered as she continued massaging his now stiffening dick.

David pulled away from her before he became any more engorged. He was at least semi hard after her groping.

He felt the backstage director tug on his arm as he said, "You're up dude, get out there." With a shove on his back David found himself on the runway with whispered instructions to, "start walking."

As he started walking down the runway he snuck a peek down his torso. To his horror he discovered his dick was indeed still semi hard and his bulge looked humongous. With his semi in these tiny speedos there was no question that he was circumcised.

Walking as fast as he dared, hoping to get this over and done, he began to hear wolf whistles and cheers of "wow look at that". His humiliation increased with each step he took. He just wanted to turn and get back down the runway without anymore embarrassment.

As he turned to head back he heard, "Look, half his ass cheeks are showing!" Since there was no mirror for him to have seen the rear of the speedos he couldn't have known that they were so high cut in the rear, that indeed at least half of his butt cheeks were exposed.

He was so embarrassed he nearly ran the last few feet of the runway to get back behind the curtain. Within seconds of his escape from public viewing he heard Kate announce, "Okay all boy models back on the runway...NOW!"

Stunned David asked, "Why? I just got off the runway!"

"It's time for the auction! It's time to make the money we need," she answered.

"But why everyone at the same time? Why not one at a time?" David pondered.

"It's my show and we're doing it my way!" Kate angrily responded. "Would you like me to put up a certain video for sale?"

"NO...NO that's fine, no problem." David answered. He didn't want to go stand in front of everyone like this but it was better than having that video exposed, for sure.

All the boys made their way back out onto the runway in the order they had modeled with David bringing up the rear. The first boy had modeled a blazer with nautical embroidery on it. The bids were called out from the audience and Kate played auctioneer. Once the bidding stopped Kate instructed the boy to remove the blazer and hand it to the highest bidder.

It didn't dawn on David until he saw the boy modeling some bermuda shorts, instructed to take them off and hand them over, leaving him in just his jockey shorts, that he might be in deep trouble.

But then he assured himself that Kate wouldn't dare make him strip naked in front of the entire dorm. Surely she'd get into trouble with the administration if she were to pull a stunt like that. She'd have him go back, get dressed and then bring the speedos out to the highest bidder.

Suddenly it was David's turn to come forward and stand next to Kate so she could start the bidding.

"Okay, this is our last item to auction!" Kate stated. "I expect some generous bids here. It's not everyday we're blessed with such a 'big boy' in such a small item of clothing, that looks this good," she chuckled. "I know some of you girls would kill to have your boyfriends wear these and look this good."

"David, give the folks a slow 360 turn so everyone can get another full look at the swim suit," Kate ordered.

Reluctantly he did as she said, again revealing his mostly naked butt cheeks. And again this brought more brazen comments from the onlookers.

Once his back was to them Kate stopped him. She slid her fingers in between him and the waistband of the speedo. She then pulled it out toward her and up giving David a wedgie. In turn this exposed all of his luscious ass. Another round of whistles and hoots exploded from the audience.

David looked over his shoulder at Kate with a 'WTF' expression. She simple laughed looking back at him.

"See how sturdy the material is. It will stand up to a lot of wear and tear." She pointed out to the crowd. She then let go of the waistband and it slapped against his skin. Unfortunately for David it did not undo the wedgie or recover his naked ass.

As David quickly turned back around, a question sounded out from the crowd. "What's that 'sturdy' material made of?"

"That's a great question." Kate replied. "And I have no idea, but we'll find out." With that said she stepped behind him and again pulled the waistband out to find the tag. "No tag back here?. We'll just have to keep looking."

She moved forward to his left side and repeated the same sequence looking for the tag. "Nope! Nothing here either." When she tried the right side she just shrugged her shoulders, indicating nothing there.

Kate then grabbed the front waistband and yanked it so far forward she could see everything inside the pouch. At the same time the pouch was pulled forward it gave the crown a peek of its contents. When she didn't find any tags there she againlet it slap back against him.

"If there's a tag it must be hidden in there somewhere," Kate announced. "Maybe we can figure out what it's made of by feeling the material?" Having said that she ran her index and middle fingers under the waistband and her thumb on the outside and started feeling along it.

As she moved along her inside fingers brushed his pubic hair giving him a jolt. She then moved down to the leg opening adjacent to the pouch. Moving along the opening her inside finger tips grazed his balls giving him more than a jolt. That gentle touch sent a flurry of sensations through him.

When he felt his dick start to swell he emptied his mind of everything. He hoped to trick his brain into a bland like state so it wouldn't receive those erotic signals. He was refusing to become erect in front of his dorm mates.

Kate finally withdrew her fingers and the sensations eased off. He was scared to look down and check out his level of arousal. He knew he wasn't fully erect but neither was he completely flaccid.