All Comments on 'David's Worst Nightmare Pt. 03'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rafa614rafa6146 months ago

Hope the story keeps going, it's really hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 stars as always! Loved the humiliation this poor guy went through, and even being scolded for cumming. Hope we get to see more of David’s humiliating experiences, or maybe we’ll be treated to another hunk who gets humiliated? Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, David is just going to have to let the video be released, He hangs himself outside of the dorm house after writing a letter to the media explaining his death and detailing each person that humiliated him starting in high school. Of course, none of that will happen and David will become the plaything of some guy named "Bubba" after several more years of degradation and humiliation. Will there be no one to help David? This is a nice hot story for the readers but frankly it is becoming tiresome since there seems to be no good ending for David. Heck, he could get married and still become a submissive to his wife. His kids could boss him around because they will have the video to blackmail him. Here is a thought, why not put his cock in a cage so he does not get any hardon?

harryblarryharryblarry6 months ago

I just looooooooooooooooooooooooove this story!!! more pls

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks, great story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

excited for things to cum, but I hope he keeps being humiliated, it's more fun when guys dont like it hahaha

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Deine Stories sind die besten hier. Und Davids Demütigungen sind mit die besten Deiner Geschichten. Bitte mehr und gern noch häufiger.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great chapter! Wow, it’s going to be harder to think of ways to get David naked in front of even more people. Maybe Mimi & Emma can return to show all of him to some new freshmen girls from his old high school when he heads home for vacation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Waiting for a part 4, or whatever story you have lined up for us. Either way I know it’ll be great! Keep up the excellent work, you truly are the best author on this site for a lot of us!

Any chance you’ll make a story involving a shy, well hung teacher? Would be great

Also, is there any way we can support you? Like a patreon or something? :)

Mwayne2000Mwayne20004 months ago

Definitely one of the best stories i have read on the site. Love the exposure and humiliation. Cant wait for part 4.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hope we get a new story soon! Miss your content, you’re the best author on the site!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the storyline, i hope he has to model some panties stockings and skirts next time. Perhaps he might get put in the shop window as well for passers by to see!! I feel Like I know David hhmmm it could be me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous