David's Worst Nightmare Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I can't do that! I'd be naked if I did that!" David snapped back.

"Okay, that's fair. Then why don't you sit down, lean back, and show us that way. Or maybe I should just call for the manager to come help,"

Terrified what might happen if Jan came, David found a stool and sat down. He then leaned back not only revealing the bottom of the pouch but his taint and a partial peek of his ass hole.

The women grouped around him were amazed and tickled pink to get such a glorious view of the handsome boy's intimate areas.

While he was still spread out in that position one of the women took advantage of the situation and took hold of the elastic bound bottom of the pouch. Her finger slipped under the pouch and as she lifted it his huge balls started to tumble out. Not only were his balls spilling out but the woman's fingers were titillating them, and causing his dick to stiffen.

The woman shouted, "Oh my goodness! I just wanted to feel the fabric, I didn't mean to do that!"

David jumped up and as quickly as possible started stuffing his balls back inside the pouch. The women couldn't take their eyes off of him as he fumbled with his boy parts.

While stuffing everything back inside the pouch his dick had swollen and was much more obvious than before. The already huge bulge was even more pronounced, drawing many comments from the crowd.

David excused himself telling them, "Sorry, but I need to use the restroom," and then nearly ran to the men's room. He stayed there until he had gathered enough composure to return to the changing area. It had been almost forty five minutes by then anyway.

When he got to the changing room Jan was again waiting on him. He still looked somewhat flushed from the encounter with the women and Jan picked up on it.

"My goodness, what's happened? You look a tad di shuffled." Jan stated.

"Oh nothing much. Just a couple of customers got a bit more 'friendly' than they should have, that's all." Davis replied.

"You better not have offended any of my customers!" Jan lashed back at him. "You need to comply with anything they want from you...anything! Do I make myself clear!"

David simply hung his head and nodded yes.

"Alright then as long as we understand each other!" Jan then surprised him by saying, "At any rate this will be your final thing to model today."

David's eyes and spirit lit up like a Christmas tree. He was nearly through with this hideous modeling gig. Then Jan handed him the last item to model and just as quickly his glee disappeared.

She handed him another posing strap. He didn't think anything could be worse than the one he was still wearing but he was wrong. It was a white open mesh posing strap. The mesh openings were as wide apart as the tip end of his little finger. He didn't believe his eyes.or the fact that Jan wanted him to wear them.

"I can see by your reaction that you're surprised by my final choice," Jan said. "These are our newest and most erotic piece of menswear. I can hardly wait to see my customers' reactions to them! Now hurry and get them on!"

"If I wear these, nothing will be hidden. The gaps are huge in this mesh! Everything I've got will be exposed." David complained.

"Nonsense! Slip them on and you'll see, they'll cover enough." Jan promised. "Besides these have a special function. See this little black button on the back side of the elastic band that goes around your waist, if you touch it, it releases the band making it simple to get out of. It's a great new feature we're proud of."

Reluctantly David removed the strap he was wearing and pulled on the mesh one. Just as he'd suspected you could see everything through the mesh. "See I told you. You can see right through the mesh!" David barked.

"Don't act so overwrought. You can see more because you're only inches away. It's not that obvious from a distance." Stepping back she repeated, "it's not bad at all from here."

"Now let's test out that release button," Jan said. She stepped behind him and Davis heard a click. Within seconds the mesh posing strap was at his feet. That elastic waist had been the only thing holding the strap up.

"Oh my! That works great." Jan said excitedly. "Just as advertised, one click and it's off!"

David, grabbing the thing and snapping it back together, put it back on. He was concerned about what might happen if the customers found out about the button. But it wasn't very noticeable so his main thoughts were about how exposed it made him. At any rate this was his last thing to model and he'd get to leave.

Jan escorted him back out to the sales floor and instructed him to return walking the store.

"Come on Jan, I'm practically naked here. Everyone can see right through this mesh," he pleaded.

Again she came back with he shouldn't be bothered by being naked in public with his history. And also mentioned the video. With those two threats David began his walk through the store.

Having nearly everything showing in the mesh posing strap, customers were gawking and coming in for a closer look. In no time he was surrounded by female customers with lustful expressions on their faces.

He heard calls from the gathered crowd like, "Damn, is he wearing anything?" And, "That's the closest thing to being naked I've ever seen."

Before anything else happened he heard Jan's voice behind him. "Isn't this the most erotic thing you've ever seen? Just imagine your boyfriend or husband in this."

The murmurs and smiling faces from the women seemed to agree with her statement. And then David heard the only words he never wanted to hear, "Oh, and the best feature is this little release button in the back here. Just one little click," and then she did it.

The posing strap flew off him and forward. One of the women standing close caught it. David reached out to retrieve it but the woman threw it to another woman in the crowd. Before he knew it they were playing a game of keep away with it.

It didn't dawn on him that he was standing there totally naked until he felt his now semi erect dick rubbing against some of the women keeping his posing strap from him. He immediately covered himself with one hand while still trying to capture it with his other.

The women who weren't playing keep away found the opportunity to play grab ass/dick with the young handsome stud. And that they did. He felt hands swarm all over his body. There were fingers up and down his sweaty butt crack as well as cupping his low hanging balls. Other hands were swatting his hand covering his stiffening dick away, and touching it.

In no time he was rock hard and couldn't keep his erection covered. The continued fondling of his body was overwhelming. He knew if he didn't stop this immediately he'd spray everyone in a matter of minutes.

As a last resort he called out to Jan for help. "Jan...you've got to stop this right now. I...can't take much more of this!"

By the time Jan started trying to seperate him from the group it was too late. She'd pulled him back away from them about two feet when he exploded. He shot huge loads of creamy white boy cum everywhere. Some of it splashed on several of the closest women nearby.

When he finally stopped expelling his liquid Jan spoke up saying, "David, how dare you! You were supposed to be a model, not put on a pornographic exhibition. You've ejaculated in front of all these nice women...shame on you!"

"But I didn't...they were all touching...it wasn't my fault!" David tried to explain.

A voice from the crowd said loudly, "He needs to be punished for being such a bad boy!"

Jan spoke up quickly and agreed. "Yes, that's a good idea. I think he deserves a good spanking...from all of us!"Jan then told him to turn around, bend over and touch his toes.

Not knowing what else to do he did as he was instructed. When he touched his toes his butt crack open and revealed his sweet puckered pink hole. Each woman took turns passing by him and giving him a good hard smack. After about ten swats he started to whimper and move his butt to try and avoid the next slap.

Jan bent down and said, "Stop moving and take your punishment!"

"But it's starting to hurt...really hurt," David responded.

"Well that's what you get for misbehaving," Jan replied.

After the next several slaps he did the same thing, moving his butt to avoid the smack. Jan reached down and took hold of his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze and said, "Stop moving or I'll give you some real pain to deal with," as she tightened her grip.

"Okay," he gasp as his tender balls felt the crushing pain of being squashed.

Jan kept a tight grip on them until every woman had at least two wacks at him.

When Jan released his balls and demanded he stand up David realized he was rock hard again. He couldn't figure out why. Did he enjoy being spanked in public? Was he beginning to get off on being naked? He'd just cum, how/why was he hard again so soon?

A voice from the crowd pointed out the obvious. "Oh my god! He's hard again! Can you believe it? He's still dripping from his last load."

David just hung his head in shame, knowing she was right.

Jan spoke up saying, "David, I think you should go back to the changing area, get dressed and wait for me there.

As David turned and headed to get dressed he ran, literally ran, into Steph and Paula. Steph grabbed his still rock hard dick and said, "That was amazing! I bet the other girls in the dorm would love to see you perform that same routine for them. After all it's not everyday we get to witness a hunky guy spray his boy juice everywhere. It was something to see."

David said, "Please let go of my...just let go please! I need to get dressed and..."

Paula cut him off with, "Sure, we will let you go but we're not finished with you. We'll catch you back at the dorm...soon." Steph released his throbbing meat and gave it a hard slap. She and Paula watched as it danced around.

He continued off to get dressed, his head swirling with thoughts of things to cum.