All Comments on 'Davis Twins Ch. 06'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
way to go man

Well you are right incest is not that good if you don;t feel for it ok but they can have sex with other's daughters or wives besause things should get some heat

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Zero

Zero Zero Zero. Sorry,I usually try to be positive but I cannot find a single redeeming feature.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Zero

I usually like to make at least one positive comment about every story. With this one it is not possible . Any comment would necessarily be totally negative even perhaps abusive.I recommend you give this series up asap.as a favour to yourself as well as every other reader. It is simply woeful in every respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmm...

I don't believe your story is too bad, I see some potential as later chapters appear. Definatly the first word that comes to mind is wow. The only thing I was confused about was Alex's mom at the end of chapter 5 she said she understood the wisdom and reason behind her punishment yet here she was in the begining and seemed to have forgotten rather quickly. Keep going I look forward to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agrees

I whole heartly agree with the authur's last comment's. Somethings should not happen here, not with the father's. After all this is all about Alex's punishing the girls and there mothers! I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hmm

Alex needs to hurry up and stick it to one of those girl's asses. Making the mother and daughter go down on eachother would be a nice touch as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
double standard

it's okie for the mum to have sex with the son but not for the father to have sex with the daughter?

that's double standard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
anal licking

possibly?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Davis Twins Ch. 06:" - Alex and Jenna - (Brother and Sister Twins)

It's amazing that the wife's and their daughters are so submissive that they will surrender to the humiliation in front of five husbands/fathers and eighteen year old Alex!! Buuutt, they, the wives and daughters had no remorse nor compassion about Alex's (not vile nor risky) abuse by their daughters--twice!!

Wonder why the author's disclaimer at the end of the chapter, pertaining to fucking will happen?? Of course I'm disappointed the daughters did not have their virginities (hymen) eliminated, by Alex's fingers, just as his virginity was taken by the five daughters!!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 3 years ago
4.9 ☆s

I like your story for the most part but I liked your comments at the end more. While I enjoy reading about lots of different sexual situations I do not get off on gay males at all. I also enjoy several different versions of incest stories but the only one I don't like AT ALL is father/daughter incest. I'm not real crazy about mothers or grandparents involvements either but they are better than father/daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous