Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was wonderful. Thank you all, my loving students."

We gave her space and as we did, the dildo dropped away from her pudenda. There was a sizable puddle underneath.

"You know, I could probably orgasm several times quickly but I think I will save that for later. But for now, let me kiss each one of you and send you on your way. I hope I have taught you some techniques that improve and extend your orgasmic potential."

Amy and I walked back to our room. We were both quiet. After tending to Santo, I sat down at the table and rolled a fatty.

"I feel like I was in the presence of a very learned person," said Amy. "When you came and started dripping into me, it felt so personal...so wonderfully gentle. She could teach us a lot, I think."

"Yes, you're probably right. She was very much like a guru. That exercise made me so turned on that when I came, I didn't realize it for several moments. I really reached a higher plane. But now, a weariness seems to be taking over."

"Have a few more puffs and then come lay down. Let me rub your back, darling."

I must have passed out quickly because the next thing I knew, Amy was dressed and ready to meet Callie and Tony for dinner. I woke a bit startled.

"It's okay, we have plenty of time for you to shower and dress. I already fed Santo, who is my little buddy, too." Amy scratched his head and he looked up at her panting happily.

I stretched. "That nap was just what I needed. Thank you, dollface." I showered and dressed in light khakis and a thin cotton shirt. I leashed Santo and we slowly walked over to their house, giving Santo plenty of time to do his business.

Callie opened the door and Roxy scampered out. "Let's let them play out back for a while. Come on Roxy. Come on Santo." She led them to a large fenced in area. There were food bowls, treats and plenty of water. There was also a large shade tree beneath which the dogs lay down. They got along so very well together.

"I'm so glad you're here. I so much wanted to see you once more before you left our little paradise." Callie led us to the large deck area where Tony was barbecuing and chatting with Lillian.

"Lillian! I'm so glad you're here," Amy cried out. "Davy and I really thank you for your lessons. It was a wonderful surprise here at the resort."

"Thank you, dear girl. You two were wonderful students. I hope you take what you have learned and put it to good use. You have made me feel your love. This afternoon was quite special for me. I hope it was for you, as well."

"Lillian is our special treasure," said Tony. "She has taught us so much. Personally, I don't know what we would do without her guidance. And I say this honestly, she made a man out of me."

Lillian laughed. "No, Anthony dear, you were always a man. You just didn't realize how much!"

Callie served us some white wine. "No, Lil, it's true. We were just a pair of randy fuckers until we met you. You taught us that alone, we were a kind of art form but together, we are a masterpiece."

"And here's a toast that you always grow." Lillian raised her glass and we toasted. A chef and a waiter appeared as Tony joined us at the table.

"Lillian, today was quite amazing for me," I opined. "I've had sex and I've had sex but this was something different. I thought that Amy and I enjoyed gourmet sex but I think we have much to learn..."

"...from each other," added Lillian.

"...yes, I'm sure. Today, when I came, it was a different kind of orgasm, it was an emotional response. Hell, I didn't even know I came until after and..."

"...and it felt wonderful, right? Let me ask you something, Davy. Did you feel drained afterwards? Did you rest up?"

"He certainly did. He said he felt weary and then slept like a babe."

"That's wonderful to hear. I knew that you would, Davy dear. You were very deeply into it. I observed how close your - both of you - your energy levels - your pa'a - are very high. You both are far more enlightened than you realize."

We sat and chatted while dinner was served, sticky sweet chicken kabobs and very delicious. A few minutes later, Santo and Roxy joined us. Naturally, Santo immediately found the shade. Callie explained how she and Tony met, dated and during that period, met Lillian. Tony said that if it wasn't for Lillian, they would not have married.

"Lillian guided us to places we could only imagine. She made us understand pleasure and then shared pleasure and then love."

Lillian added, "I think that when we first met down in Cabo, I sensed both of your dualities and I am glad I helped you both blend them together into a powerful unit."

Callie kissed her. "I love you, Lillian. I never knew how to live until I met you."

"How so," asked Amy, "I'm curious."

Callie explained, "I was a jumble of fear and neuroses. I knew that I liked women and I really considered that I might be gay, but I also was crazy about Tony. My secrets kept me at a distance."

Tony added, "It was similar with me. I'd had some secret homosexual encounters and I was afraid that Callie and I were merely acting out a charade. I was sitting on the beach and feeling blue when Lillian, who I'd never seen before, sat down next to me and helped me see the truth, helped me to understand that my fears were really a form of societal pressure. When Callie found us, Lillian took her for a walk and when they returned, we were no longer afraid. My wife is my lover, my partner, my best friend and my soul. Thank you, Lillian."

"I get the powerful waves coming out of you and Amy, Davy. I believe that after many years of wandering in the desert, you both have found each other. I hope that in our little oasis, you both realize that, too. I believe that you are both rising every day."

"Lillian is why we have this place, really," said Callie, "she's here because it is her mission. It's her mission to spread love and help those seek an understanding of a higher love. She's our Mother Teresa."

"Oh, stop that, Callie. I am not."

"You are and you can't deny it," said Tony, "and we love you for it."

As we dined, the subject turned to how Amy and I met. When we got to the part about Woody Creek, Tony interrupted.

"Mark suggested that we watch the YouTube video. What a beautiful song and a great performance. It was great but not as good as the show you gave us a few nights ago. That was something very special."

"Yes, really it was. It was memorable."

"I sensed that the two of you were brought together to spread your love through music. I saw that. The warmth you two give off can warm the world. It is a very special gift."

Amy and I looked at each other and we both blushed. I took her hand in mine and said, "For years, I have been lost, I've been bruised and beaten up. The moment I met Amy, I suddenly felt healed. I felt that home was wherever we were together. I certainly can't say what the future holds but I know it is together and it is all better now."

Darkness had set in and the moonless sky was alive with stars. The pool was softly lit but it could not hide the shooting stars. I pulled out a joint from my pocket but Tony stopped me, reaching for one in his pocket.

"Both of you can put that away. I happen to have some Oaxacan here that an admirer gave me. I've been saving it for a special occasion," Lillian said as she lit it and passed it, "be careful - it's silly stuff, giggly and sensuous."

She was not wrong about that. Within a few minutes, we were all smiling and within a few minutes after that, we were naked in the pool...and giggling.

Amy commented on Lillian's wonderful skin. She whispered into Amy's ears and Amy laughed out, "You're kidding!" as Callie assured Amy that Lillian wasn't kidding. Tony turned to me and quietly commented that Lillian makes her own skin cream from secret ingredients, some of which include sperm and some of that is his contribution. That made us both laugh. I swam over to the women and asked Lillian if I could contribute some of my secret ingredients. She asked me if I was serious and, at that moment, I was. She asked the girls if they would be willing to milk us and then she would head back to her cottage to prepare a batch. We all walked out of the pool and gathering up the dogs, entered the house.

Seated comfortably on the couch, she positioned me and Tony next to each other and began to softly stroke our cocks. Callie and Amy sat across from us and watched. Lillian's hand was firm yet delicate and we were both hard in a heartbeat. Amy and Callie began to kiss and touch each other which only served to turn up the heat even more. As Lillian rolled my balls around her soft hands, I relaxed. Closing my eyes, I let her slowly jerk me. As a few drops of pre-cum started to drip out, she rubbed the head around her face and licked the tip. I groaned happily. I looked up to see Callie on the floor, her head between Amy's thighs and Amy with a huge smile. There was little sound in the room. I looked over at Tony and he seemed to be in the same shape as I. I ran my hand along Lillian's head and shoulders. Her skin was very hot. I reached down and stroked her breasts, so smooth and soft. We were all deeply enjoying each other.

Tony told her that he was coming soon and Lillian turned her attention to him. She took a glass and handed it to me admonishing me not to lose a drop. Tony took over stroking his dick as Lillian caressed his sac. I held the glass to his glans as he began to shoot his seed into the glass. When we was finished, Lillian licked him off. Now it was my turn and as she began to jerk me, Tony took one of my nipples into his mouth. The girls were now in a sixty-nine on the floor and close to coming. Lillian got the glass to my dick as I shot my load into it. She then licked and sucked me clean. Her tongue felt like butterfly wings. The three of us sat and watched as the girls finished each other off. They turned to us smiling, their faces glistening in pussy juice.

"Thank you both very much. This will make a very good batch. And now, I will leave you lovebirds to your own devices. Make good love."

"No, you don't," said Callie, "it's our turn to thank you, Miss Lillian." Callie held Lillian close and began to kiss her sensuously. Amy moved over and joined Callie as they covered Lillian in love. Tony and I joined them on the floor and we formed a circle around Lillian. All of us softly touched and kissed her, pushing her down onto her back. Callie spread Lillian's legs and commented upon wet Lillian was. We took turns feeling her vagina. I stuck my finger into her canal and was surprised as it sucked my finger in. No words were spoken as we four groped and fondled her. Each of us took turns licking her puss. As we moved around her body, we mirrored our motions into a synchronized dance. Callie moved to Lillian's left hand and eased it into her own pussy. Tony squatted over Lillian's head and placed the head of his mighty cock between her lips. Amy placed Lillian's right hand into her puss as I eased my tongue into her. Lillian had a beatific look on her face as she began to tremble and shake, her orgasm rising. Callie nodded to us and our hands caressed and pulled on her pussy lips. Lillian began to moan deliriously and pushed my head away from her pussy. She ran her fingers over her clit and soon was spraying her juices a foot into the air. Her hands clenched us as she arched her back and again sprayed her fluid like an open hose. It was a sight to see as I had never seen a woman ejaculate quite like that. It was only when it had subsided that I noticed that Callie had collected most of it into another glass. The clear liquid filled half the glass.

"Oh, mercy! That was wonderful! I haven't had an explosion like that since I can't remember when. My body feels wonderful and I thank you all for expressing your love to me."

We helped her stand up as she was a bit wobbly. She continued to mutter "mercy, mercy" for a few moments. Callie brought her a glass of water to help her collect herself. She began to putter around and seemed rejuvenated. She covered her precious fluids in plastic wrap and all smiles prepared to leave.

"I have some work to do in my secret laboratory now and I'll be on my way. I hope to see you again soon. My thoughts are always with you. Na mas te."

"Oh, don't worry, Lillian. I think Davy and I will become frequent students, don't you agree?"

"I do, indeed, Amy. It's not very often that we meet a 'life-changer'. Oh, you'll see us again, I assure you."

We hugged her tight. With watery eyes, she told us that she loved us. And, like a ephemeral sprite, disappeared out the door.

"She certainly is something else, isn't she?" asked Callie.

"She's the real thing," added Tony, "and we are blessed to know her. And now, how about we move this party to the bedroom?"

We continued to comment about Lillian as we strolled into the room. Comments like "I've never seen a woman cum like that!" and "I've only seen geysers like that in Yosemite Park" came fast and furious. We sat around the bed and smoked the rest of Lillian's primo joint. Soon, we were giggling again.

"You know, if I didn't have Tony's big cock, I might just move the Sybian in here."

I reached over and held it in my hand. Even soft, it was about seven inches long. I asked him if he had a license to carry that around. Amy wrapped her hand around it, too, and commented that she wouldn't mind a ride on it as it grew in our hands. Meanwhile, Callie sat propped up on some pillows and began to touch herself. I let go of Tony's cock to allow Amy access. I moved myself around so I could lie between Callie's legs looking right into her pink being gently stroked. It glistened with her juices in the dim light. With one hand, she tweaked the perfect little nipple on her small breast. Her other hand roamed around her clit making it erect and peeking out of her full inner lips. She was smiling at me and enjoying her exhibitionism. She ran her middle finger into her hole and then offered it to me. I ran it under my nose to take in her muskiness. She pulled her knees up and spread herself wider allowing me a better view of her dark hole. She was now dripping onto the bed.

Amy had been lightly stroking and licking Tony's tool which was now very hard and at its full ten-inch length. She said, "I must have this in me." and positioned herself in a reverse cowgirl. She slowly slid down onto it and grunted as she felt its fullness within her. Slowly, she rocked back and forth upon it, grunting with each downstroke. Tony looked at me smiling and placed his finger into his mouth signaling that he wanted my cock. I leaned into Callie, pressing my nose onto her clit and slurped her. Pulling away, I stood on the bed and placed my cock at Tony's mouth which he quickly gobbled up. In this position, I could watch his dick plow Amy, I could watch Callie finger herself enthusiastically and I could rock my cock in and out of Tony's mouth. This man could really suck.

Callie decided to join our threesome and moved over to take Amy's breast between her lips. With one hand, she fondled my ass and ran her fingertip around my hole. As Tony became more intent in his sucking, she pushed her finger inside and pushed up to my prostate. I arched myself into Tony's mouth and felt my cock hit the back of his throat. After a few minutes of this continuous action, I told him that I was going to cum and he increased his oral vacuum. Callie pushed her finger against my prostate and rubbed it. I could not hold my flood back any longer and I began to spew into Tony's skillful mouth, filling it with my creamy load. He sucked it in until the sensitivity on my glans became too much and I pulled away, flopping onto the bed.

Callie had moved down to Amy's cunt and was nipping at her clit. Filled with cock and having a sweet tongue flicking her caused Amy to grunt again and push hard against Tony. She came hard, crying out that she was cumming. Callie was doing all she could to hold on and lick up the voluminous juices dripping out of Amy. Tony cried out that he was next and Amy pulled away from him. Callie quickly pulled the head between her lips and started to jerk him causing him to moan and thrash his head. I could see her cheeks puff out as he filled her mouth with his gift. I moved under her and started to lick and suck her soaking hole. Amy moved behind her and licked her ass. Our actions brought her to the edge instantly and I was rewarded with a copious amount of pussy juice running down my cheeks.

Exhausted, we all collapsed in a heap. "Now that was great," smiled Tony. "We sure make a good group of fuckers, don't we?"

"Yeah, I think that's about as good as it gets," Callie chimed in. "I really like you guys. Sex is so easy and fun with you. I'm going to miss you both."

"Don't worry, Callie. I'm sure we'll be back. Hell, we may make this an annual thing."

"I'm there," I added.

We all lay together for a while and smoked a little more. We talked about how much we enjoyed each other as playmates and we complimented each other. After a bit, it was time to kiss and say goodnight and the four of us put our faces together for a group kiss. We walked back into the living room and I think that all of us had a little trouble with our equilibrium. Santo was out cold and happily snoring away but hearing us approach got him up and on his feet. Amy and I promised that we would say goodbye in the morning and the three of us strolled back to our room.

As soon as we entered the room, Amy jumped down on the bed and spread her legs.

"I need you to eat me out...right now!" she ordered. Far be it from me to deny my lady, I enthusiastically jumped between her thighs and began to ferociously go down on her. I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and burrowed deeply into her womb.

"Yes, Yes, Yes! Davy! Oh, Davy!" Flicking her hard nubbin brought her off quickly. She pulled me onto her and licked my face off. We fell asleep like that.

The morning came and we were all packed by the time breakfast arrived. We got a call from the Front Desk that our trailer had arrived so we called for the porter and made our way over to settle up. Callie and Tony were both behind the desk and seeing us, they came from behind to hug us. I pulled out my credit card and handed it to Tony.

"No, no, no. Callie and I decided that since you have given us so much pleasure and you were such wonderful guests..."

"...and you entertained us! Don't forget that, honey!"

"...we've decided not to charge you. You have been our guests and we hope we will be friends for a lifetime."

Amy and I protested but to no avail. Finally, we gave up and thanked them, promising that we would be in touch. We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses when Callie remembered something.

"Gee, I almost forgot. Lillian stopped by to leave this for you, Amy." She handed Amy a small box. Opening it, there was a small glass container labeled "Lillian's Rejuvenation Cream."

"Wow, I am honored. Please thank her for me and tell her I will treasure this."

We bid our goodbyes and walked out to see our huge chocolate van awaiting. Al stood next to it and waved us inside. He got behind the wheel.

"I'm taking you over to a deserted parking lot for some lessons. Johnny will follow us in the car."

As we drove, Al explained that the money had come through and that the Van was prepped. He told us that they had moved all our gear and our belongings from the old trailer into the new one. He told us that the rental bill on the old trailer was covered as well and that he had discounted the bill by 25%. I watched studiously as he explained the cockpit controls. I watched as he handled the van into the deserted parking lot.

Al parked it and gave us a thorough tour both inside and out. He explained that we would probably discover some of the trailers secrets (he called them 'special effects') since Ferrin was such an amazing designer and engineer. I got behind the wheel and within fifteen minutes or so felt very comfortable handling it. When he felt that I was fully competent, he tossed some hypothetical problems at me and was satisfied with my responses. Shaking our hands, he congratulated us on our purchase and bid us goodbye, driving off to his dealership.