Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy, Santo and I were now alone in our new luxury liner. I told Amy that there was one more thing to discuss. I told her that since we had pissed away so much money on ourselves, we should consider taking a equivalent amount of money and make some more donations to causes dear to our hearts.

"That's a wonderful idea. I want you to know that I was thinking about that, too, after we left Betty Ford and I jotted down some ideas. We can talk all about that later. Right now, I want you to pick me up and carry me across the threshold to our bed!"

Smiling broadly, I lifted her into my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I gently placed her down and kissed her. We cooed for a few minutes telling each other how much we loved each other when Santo growled at us. Looking over at him, I slapped the bed and he jumped up joining us in lots of kisses.

"All right, Mr. Harper. It's time to head for Los Angeles. We have some fish to fry!"

On The Road Again,
Just can't wait to get on the road again,
The life I love is making music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again...

------------------------------------------------
In Chapter 9, Davy and Amy take on Hollywood, meet new friends and Davy plays the best show of his life.

Thanks for your nice comments and encouragement to keep the story going. Please vote on how you like it. Any names and persons used in this story are purely coincidental, fictional, nonexistent and utterly intentional. All the lyrics are copyrighted, too. If you want more of the music, listen to "The Ol' Hippie Show" on podarama.com.