Dawg Origins: Chocolate Lavender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't say that; you just don't want to lick me. I came over here to make you happy and this is the thanks I get? I-I let you cum all over my ass and even jerked you off, but you can't go down on me without making shit up."

"I ain't making shit up and you know it." One of Edna's trademark pigtails had come undone leaving the barrette somewhere near my left thigh. I couldn't help but stare at her butt as she leaned over to retrieve it.

"I didn't say that." She half whispered.

"So, I'm lying, huh?" I worked hard to control my temper as she retied the undone pigtail. I wanted to snatch her by the arm and shake some answers out of her mouth, but that would have been against everything I'd been taught.

"I'm going home." She said looking as if she would burst into tears at any moment. I remained silent as she dressed, watching intently until she was respectively clothed. Her underwear was soaked with baby oil and my cum, but it didn't seem to matter as she pulled them back on unable to meet my gaze.

"Talk to you, later."

"Whatever." I had turned towards the wall hearing the door close as she let herself out. A similar sound emanated from my living room seconds later.

*************************************************************************************

"Shit, I can't sleep."

It was three in the morning and I'd lain awake staring at the simple bulb illuminating my room for hours after Edna vacated my home in silent shame. My mother was out with her boyfriend and for all intents and purposes, I was home alone. Several posters adorned my walls, but I was staring at one in particular. It was an Italian version of this movie called Point Blank about a disgraced mobster on the rampage after learning that his wife and best friend plotted his downfall. The image of Lee Marvin bursting into his home after many years of incarceration to fire repeatedly into his marital bed in front of his horrified wife, came to mind. I was beyond pissed feeling "played" by Edna. I felt like a doofus after finding out that she had other irons in the fire and was unwilling to admit to it. I sat up on the bed noticing the bottle of baby oil landed dangerously close to my PlayStation. A familiar photo sat near the greasy bottle and it was a miracle my "girlfriend" hadn't seen it.

"Chocolate Lavender."

I rolled over on my stomach remaining that way as I pulled the plastic bag containing my stolen bounty from under the bed where it had been hidden away from Edna's prying eyes. There were a large number of photos stuffed into the small rectangular album with a marker turning out to be some cheap looking flyer for an amateur strip show. The card was gold embossed on one side revealing its cheap nature when you turned it over on its yellowing, frail side. There was a crude drawing of a woman's cartoonishly small waist over extraordinarily wide hips reading "8th wonder of the 5th Ward". The admission was oddly enough five bucks, making me wonder about the size of the venue.

Another picture revealed the subject of the flyer in all her glory facing away from the camera displaying a figure that put the drawing to shame. Except for a stark white brassiere, the dark-skinned woman was nude with the same cartoonishly wide hips and deep, shelf-like butt on full display. It was enough to get a full reaction out of me as I looked through a few other photos, realizing care had been taken to hide the woman's face. In some of the pics, she sported an obvious wig of faux-brunette hair that reached beyond her shoulders, while in another particularly nasty photo, her real head was shown from the back covered in a stocking cap as she was railed doggystyle. I found a disgusting photo of the aptly named "Chocolate Lavender" with her narrow face partially hidden behind some large butterfly shades and a stomach churning deluge of cum. The grimace on her face said that she wasn't enjoying the experience either.

I rummaged through my closet finding an old video cassette recorder left behind by my older brother after he'd moved out for college. It took me a minute to hook it up because it wasn't a normal console; my brother said he used it to transfer old movies to DVD'S at his old part time job. My room was a mess with old clothing and other odds and ends spilling out of my closet as I worked to hook the antiquated machine to my laptop. My phone rang a few times, but I ignored it, focused on finding out what the video tape held. I glanced at it finding Edna's face illuminated in the window. She was still up at this time of night, but I didn't want to talk. I didn't know if I would talk to her again because she'd made me feel stupid, but part of me wanted to know something about the other guy. I'd had my player card pulled in such a subtle way that it would've been awkward to talk with her. She called a few more times before seemingly giving up as my room went silent. Despite myself I checked the phone finding a few messages left behind. Edna sent a few sad face emojis and a simple message in the form of a selfie. The photo on her lying in bed wearing what appeared to be a spaghetti-strap tank and nothing else did nothing for me considering I was onto her manipulation. Her stomach was exposed in the picture with the sheets just low enough to reveal a bit of hip and thigh.

"Should have sent a picture of her ass." I tossed my phone aside preferring the original picture I'd taken from Sister Jacob's home. I stared at it for a few minutes marveling at the phenomenal butt depicted., before switching on the vcr.

It took a while for the machine to boot up as I stared at a white screen full of static snow. It looked like one of the old UHF Channels my older brother had told me about as a slightly warped picture started to focus.

"What the fuck?" For a few seconds, I found myself staring at some guy's nude pelvis replete with a small nappy lower afro and a huge penis. I jumped up to switch it off before realizing the videographer was adjusting the camera. This guy definitely needed a pummeling as he stepped back revealing an environment that looked like somebody's garage. The tall, thin, dark skinned guy posed and handled his manhood for the camera before looked over at an unseen person.

"Bae, you ain't getting skittish on me are you; come on, we talked about this already, huh Bae?" He had a deep baritone voice dripping with intimidation.

"I-I'm scared." A woman responded off camera. The would be stud, scoffed effeminately, slapping his thigh in a manner that left his masculinity suspect.

"You know we got to get this paper, right?"

"But I'm scared, my parents might see."

"Girl, your parents don't watch no porno; this shit is for the fucking fans; you wanna stop dancing for pennies on the dollar, don't you?" His head came into view with his face strategically covered with a half ski-mask and what looked to be a wig under it. This guy looked fucking hilarious as he verbally bullied an offscreen woman.

"Well, yeah..."

"Then you agree that we got to make this movie, your fans will go crazy when they see that big can getting smashed up all proper like and shit. You got me, little girl, huh baby?!! -[pause]-I WANNA SEE YOU SHAKING YOUR HEAD!!" The idiot threatened.

"I-I just don't..." The woman pleaded almost in tears. The masked guy stiffened up his posture, balling up his fists as he stared at the offscreen woman.

"Chocolate-I ain't gonna tell you again." Her suddenly lurched in the direction of the camera yanking the woman (visible from the lower back down.) into view of the camera. The extremely dark-skinned woman was wearing a sort of girdle that ended at the top of her hips and some stark white panties that were partially hidden by her huge rounded cheeks. They struggled for a bit with the aforementioned stud and would be pornographer making some animalistic sounds before her body stilled responding to the intimidation. The panties that I'd become so fond of from the still photo were unceremoniously snatched away from the woman's body.

"Don't move, this shot's gonna sell the whole thing, bitch." His large, fingers dug into what appeared to be the soft pliant flesh of her buttocks, groping, jiggling, and kneading.

"Uhm, check all this PHAT ASS out boys and uhm, girls; this here, this here's CHOCOLATE LAVENDER!! We gonna give you motherfuckers a show today for real!!" The studs evil sounding voice was as disturbing as his callous treatment of the woman.

"Yeah you pussies already jacking off to this certified 54 INCHES of SEXUAL CHOCOLATE, ain't you?!!" He'd dug his fingers into the under cuff of the woman's ass cheeks creating a rippling motion as he taunted the audience.

"STUPID THICK, FAM!!" There was some jostling as he faced the woman towards the camera. The disparity between the width of her waist and the furthest point of her hips was astounding. She twisted in his grasp.

"You didn't say they could see the front."

"Shut up bitch." The woman was only visible from the lower portion of her torso to the top of her thighs as the guy roughly fingered her mound. Three of his fingers disappeared from sight as the idiot played with the unseen woman for a few seconds causing her to dip at the hip in weak attempts to dislodge his digits.

"OH, SHE'S FEELING IT NOW; WE'S ABOUT TO DIG UP IN THAT ASS, FAMS!!" He continued taunting while struggling to hold the woman up.

"Stop, it." Her voice was trembling.

"BEND THE FUCK OVER!!" The "stud" turned her profile towards the camera awkwardly, struggling to bend her over and insert himself simultaneously. After a few seconds I realized this was a vanity angle, so the viewer could see just how well-endowed the idiot was as he pounded into the woman. His almost mutant length was clearly visible as he long stroked the big, huge ass creating these kinds of wet, watery sounds as her dark hued, chocolate butt bounced rubbery against his pelvis.

"Let's stop now, okay?" The distorted audio on the video made her voice sound a few octaves deeper than it was for a few seconds. The stud continued fucking her seeming to forget the presence of the camera as he worked to get a climax from her big, juicy looking ass.

"Reggie!!" He was jolted from euphoria by her loud, pleading whining.

"I know you didn't just say my name, right, bitch?!"

"It was hurting, you just shoved it in without no lube; I don't like doing it that way!" I realized that the outed Reggie had been deep stroking her backdoor.

"Did you-or did you NOT say my FUCKING NAME?!!" He demanded.

"Well, it was hurting...you didn't say we had to use fake names!!" I could only see them from the abdomen down as she turned to him visibly trembling. The video distorted again going to white noise again as a resounding slap reverberated through the laptop speakers.

I was relieved for a few seconds thinking the homemade porn tape was over when a second scene popped up, this time facing a couch as Reggie the Stud had a seat in his birthday suit. He began oiling his body as I leaned forward to fast forward. Chocolate Lavender's legs appeared in the frame giving me view of the back of her shapely gams. Her butt was so big that the extreme lower portion of her cheeks could be seen in frame. She appeared to have a bath towel wrapped around her body doing a piss poor job of hiding her charms as Reggie motioned towards his prominent erection. She seemed hesitant taking a few steps back with Reggie lunging in her direction seconds later as the camera was upended before the picture dissolved into white noise. The picture flipped a bit, distorted, and twisted as another scene appeared from what was likely Reggie the Stud's point of view. At the top of the frame, her tiny cinched waist was visible leading the eye on a journey of her curves as he fucked her doggystyle. A cheap looking patchwork blanket was visible under her body and there was a difference in the lighting that lead me to believe this scene was shot on an entirely different day. The shot seemed to go on forever when it ended abruptly as Reggie blasted a huge, sustained load all over her dark skin. He made sure to jiggle and part her cheeks so that the presumed audience could see the validity of their coupling. The bastard quickly grabbed her hips shoving himself in her backdoor again. Chocolate shrieked dropping low to the floor and crawling out of frame as I'd had enough. The camera jerked upward revealing the woman sitting near the corner of an adjacent, ratty looking sofa. She was looking away from the camera.

"Baby, you good?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Chocolate ripped the wig from her head tossing it at the camera leaving little doubt to her identity before I switched it off.

"Damn, sister..." It was nearly five in the morning before I passed out again.

*************************************************************************************

I awoke from a troubled sleep to find that I would be late helping sister Jacobs again and knowing that she would probably rip me a new one on sight. That didn't really seem important after watching her sordid past unfold on a video cassette pilfered from her home a day earlier. I wondered how I'd be able to look at her after watching her getting abused by some asshole. My curiosity knew no bounds as I took a Lyft to her place. There was a story to be had and conventional wisdom told me that I'd never get any answers in that regard. I wondered if I'd be able to look at her without trying to figure out what she looked like naked. It occurred to me that I didn't even know her first name among other things; and the image of her extraordinarily wide hips wouldn't leave my mind. Throughout the night, I couldn't get the image of that huge, deep chocolate butt out of my mind's theatre. I kept seeing that last shot of Chocolate Lavender a.k.a Sister Jacobs oversized ass getting waxed. I shamefully popped wood in such a powerful fashion that I was worried I cum in my jeans. My phone rang with Edna's picture in the window and I just ignored it, not knowing what I would say to her. But my "girlfriend" would not be denied calling again and again until I finally picked up.

"WHAT?!!"

"You don't have to be so mean; I just wanted to talk."

"I didn't."

"Look, why don't you come over here to my house so that we can talk about things; I'm sorry about yesterday. I should've stayed and talked it over with you. Look, can't we just talk it out?" The sound of her voice indicated that she'd been crying.

"I'm busy."

"Can't you just give me a chance to make things right; I-I just want you to come over here and TALK to ME!! Come on, just hear me out this one time and we can WORK IT OUT!! I-I don't want you to hate me because it's complicated and stuff, just COME OVER HERE!! I promise it'll be GOOD; please..." Edna panicked, half yelling into the phone.

"Just tell me one thing." I asked unemotionally.

"What?"

"Who is it?"

The was a long, dead pause over the phone before Edna hung up without a word. I stared at my phone in disbelief as the car pulled up in front of Sister Jacob's home. Oddly enough the whole thing had played out to the tunes of "Hit 'Em up Style" by Blu Cantrell, over my driver's radio. I stood on the street for a while taking it all in, plotting my next moves as a single guy. There was just no way I was staying with a cheater. I wondered if she were still a virgin or had ever really been one in the first place. I pulled out my phone finding nearly a hundred text messages she'd sent throughout the night. One of the contained an attached bathroom selfie which revealed Edna standing in her bathroom with her back to the mirror covering her nude front with a towel while her thick, muscular butt was in plain view. There was a strained expression on her pug nosed countenance that screamed desperation. I guess it had been meant to entice me, but it didn't hold a candle to "Chocolate Lavender".

It became a little daunting as I walked up to the house trying to figure out how to make my face look unassuming when sister Jacobs appeared at the door. Sometimes I struggled to hide my emotions when I was upset which sometimes led to others getting an advantage over me. It had been a concerted effort on my part to change the way I operated out in the streets, but Edna's deception had taken me back a few steps. I hesitated at the bottom of her steps scratching my head before taking a "rip the bandage off" approach to things by ringing the bell. Five minutes passed before puzzled, I was obliged to press the doorbell again.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!" Her voice hissed at me out of nowhere as I found Sister Jacob's face glaring from the small window in her thick front door.

"I'm here to work, ma'am."

"Oh, is that right; you alone, boy?" There was something different in her voice.

"Huh?" Her question was strange as I began to make out more of her narrow face pressed against the glass pane of her door window.

"Didn't bring any of your friends, did you?" Her voice was slurred a little, like she was drinking.

"Uhm, nope." My phone started ringing again with Edna's picture on its face. I declined the call turning off the phone altogether. She seemed to be glaring at me for a few moments pondering some action as I tried to recall whether or not I'd left her things in their proper place after stealing that video.

"And you came here to...work?"?

"YEAH!!" I was beyond anoyed as Sister Jacobs swung the door open ushering me inside with a wave of her arm. She was wrapped in a large, fluffy terrycloth robe that seemed a bit much considering it was the middle of the summer. My suspicions were confirmed by the J&B in one of her hands. She was drinking from a wine glass with little regards to my company.

"Sister Jacobs is everything alright?" I already knew the answer to the question figuring I'd bolt for the door the minute her attention was elsewhere. She poured two more glasses, downing them before regarding me.

"Huh, yeah I'm peachy, little boy; you want a taste?" She motioned towards me with the bottle.

"No, I don't think so."

"Suite yourself, kid." She downed another glass before dropping it to her carpet as her arm slumped down by her side.

"Maybe, I should go." I felt like a jerk as Sister Jacobs regarded me, wild eyed.

"Go, you said you came here to WORK; didn't you, boy?"

"Ma'am, you don't seem like you want any company." She scoffed with a sly, half snort that made me feel stupid.

"Company, I thought you said you CAME her to WORK? That's what you SAID, right, boy?" She seemed to be getting unmanageable.

"Maybe it's best if I go, ma'am."

"Oh yeah, sure kid; could you do me a favor and get that last box out of my bedroom before you go?" Sister Jacobs caught me off guard with that question and I paused staring her in the eye for a few seconds. She looked back at me in a pointed, drunken gaze before taking a swig from the bottle.

"Sure ma'am, then I'm gone."

"Whatever." She replied noncommittally.

Internally, I was a nervous wreck wondering why I was going along with this obviously, drunken woman finally telling myself that I needed to keep up appearances. I stiffened up as I passed by sister Jacobs, cautiously walking down the corridor to her bedroom. I figured I'd be able to fight my way out if shit went sideways. Her bedroom was a train wreck with the dresser I'd pilfered her secrets from looking bombed out as if she'd disassembled the thing with its drawers haphazardly jutting out in a desperate jig saw puzzle. Clothing and other knickknacks were spilling from the drawers interiors signaling that I was fucked.

"GET YO' ASS IN THERE!!" I was suddenly shoved in the back with more force than I would have thought she was capable of with her fist at the base of my spine and a hand at the center of my back. I landed face first on her bed quickly rolling over onto my back with my arms up in the defensive position.

1...345678