Dawg Origins: Chocolate Lavender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

Sacred Pastures Baptist Church had a long standing history in the community having been built up from the remains of the original building condemned decades earlier by a corrupt building inspector. It was quite the sight sitting on the corner of Forty fifth and Harvard in the center of what most referred to as an urban center. I'd been coming to the church since I was nine and had a good, respectful relationship with most of the adults assigned to run the place. It was an accepted part of my life growing up although I took most of the fire and brimstone talk with a grain of salt. It was a hallmark and staple of Pastor Earl Johnson's spiritual itinerary to keep his burgeoning congregation in check. Affectionately known as Pastor Earl, many believed it was his last name and accepted him as the moral center of an increasing grey area in the supposed "inner city" as labeled by the majority outsiders. He had presided over and untold number of marriages, baptisms, and spiritual interventions for some of the neighborhoods shadier characters brave enough to darken the church's doors. There was always this sense of power emanating from the classic structure, itself a former catholic church in the early days when the area was predominantly white.

I'd always seen myself getting married behind its hallowed walls although not to Edna; who I'd arrogantly decided would be a sexual conquest and nothing more due to her innate selfishness. I remembered the first time I'd seen Pastor Grey, introduced to the congregation as a guest pastor who never seemed to leave after that first Sunday. He was different, charismatic, and warm with a talent for wrangling misbehaving children with words alone. He'd played ball at the nearby park with some of the neighborhood thugs earning their respect with an uncanny three point shot that never missed. These troubled youths were allowed to attend church in their street clothes as long as they were respectful. I noticed a swell of female church goers all smiles and everything with their bodies shoved into the tightest form, fitting dresses possible abated only by a terse, shaming sermon from Pastor Earl. It only seemed natural when Pastor Grey was announced as his successor with Earl announcing his intention to "Go Fishing" alluding to a long panned retirement. A few of the older members left the building with him only to replaced by more adoring females hopeful off snaring a respectable husband. Of course, that wasn't going to happen. Reggie Grey, self-adorned minister during an extended stay in Louisiana's State Penitentiary on a laundry list of various offenses and accomplished con artist, was just having way too much fun being the kingfish in a small pond.

"Uh, that's it young woman, you are the veritable cradle of life, the beginnings of the universe with the power to change the world and I-I stand in awe of your fearsome SEXUAL AURA!! These are the trials that all women must overcome on that road to the final answer!! YEAAAH, THAT'S IT, THAT'S HOW YOU DO-THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!"

"It-hurts, IT HURTS, YOU'RE TOO BIG!!"

"SHUT-Uhm, AWWWWW GIRL, YOU GOTS TO PERSEVERE!! That's what it says in the GOOD BOOK!! We all have trials that we must experience to become what we are meant to be in this sinful world, Edna. I'm just ah training you for that time when it comes, BAAABY!!"

"But you're fucking me in the ass, again...PASTOR?!! You-love me, right?!!"

"THE LORD LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN!! BOUNCE THAT ASS, WORK IT OFF, BITCH!!" She'd been stripped down to nothing but her small, tiny little bra, finding herself impaled on the lap of the most respected man in the neighborhood. Her thick, muscular legs were spread wide with the back of her knees hooked over his biceps. She looked like a human wishbone sitting there on his lap with his large manhood lancing her bowels.

"You always fuck in the ass; never look at me." Her voice shook as her thick, rocky butt slapped against his crotch. His pants were around his ankles along with his boxers revealing some hairy, legs. She'd been slumped over from the waist up, obscuring her face from my vantage point. Both of them were visibly sweating, glistening in the sunlight of a pending sunset.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, AHM TRYING TO SAVE YO SOUL, EDNA GIRL!!" Reggie sat on his predecessor's throne like chair having replaced the one on the main hall after Earl Johnson's forced departure. He'd stood holding Edna by the waist continuing to fuck the naïve woman as she submitted letting her body go limp. I suspected she was trying to discourage him, but the asshole held her aloft pumping his hips like the hidden madman he was. She was sobbing with her lamentations drowned out against the sounds of his huge cock pounding her out.

"You don't care about me, Reggie." This seemed to stop him in his tracks as he suddenly whipped her around facing him, his face full of menace.

"Pastor Grey; that's my name, right?" She nodded profusely realizing the danger as he acquiesced pushing her on the table top used for church meetings by the elders and volunteers. Sister Jacobs had been right about the accessibility of the window. I'd crept up on the side of the church, quietly pushing it open to find a nightmare awaiting me. I couldn't take any more, fighting the urge to burst inside and pummel the shit out of the bastard. As I was deciding what to do about the situation, I was alerted by the crunching of gravel underfoot on the cracked pavement leading up to the side off the building. Someone was approaching, and I quickly lost myself in some adjacent shrubbery installed on the path by a grateful landscaper married by Pastor Grey on a discount. A large rotund woman I recognized from church passed by with her adult son carrying a number of bags for a pending weekend function. Pastor Grey was too busy going balls deep inside a confused eighteen year old to notice as I watched the woman fumbling in her purse for keys.

Sister Lanita Henry was big, obese living stereotype, nagging, and berating her befuddled looking kid as I recalled taking bible classes with the boy and the fact that he was mentally disabled. I wanted Reggie exposed and this was the best chance to do it as I managed to scramble away to the corner of the building. The minute she put her key in the door, he'd probably have time to pull his pants up, so I needed a distraction. I'd secured a large stone from the brush, big as a baseball. There was an ornate window at the top of church steeple that hid an attic storage area on the other side. The stone shattered the window perfectly setting off an alarm that ran through the entire building. Pastor Grey didn't know what hit him as he reacted still balls deep inside the teenage girl trapped under him in the center of the conference table when Sister Henry and her son walked in getting an eyeful. It was black comedy of the highest order as I retreated down a few doors watching Edna bound out of the front of the church wearing only that tiny brassiere to crouch down at the gated entrance sobbing. Sister Henry appeared moments later shoving elbowing her son who rightfully covered her with the Puma windbreaker he'd been wearing. I'd done my job anonymously knowing what would follow, walking two blocks away to call a Lyft.

Reggie Grey's downfall was as meteoric as his rise to fame in our small hamlet with several women coming forward to expose his clandestine interactions with them as well. A prolific thug's sister had been among Grey's "Converted Circle" outing the pastor as the father of her impending child. This mad his name mud on the streets and set off a planned hit from a general in the Black Gangster Disciples. It even made local media coverage when it was revealed he'd embezzled church funds and pilfered money from a number of too trusting members of the congregation. He disappeared into the night while the church rebounded with a new, pastor months later. The congregation was damaged beyond repair and the church sullied with a third of its members remaining faithful. No one knows what happened to Reggie Grey after he was bailed out of the local precinct but him and Jimmy Hoffa. Edna moved out of state living with a relative after being kicked out by her embarrassed parent. She till texts me sometimes out of the blue.

...and Sister Jacobs a.k.a Chocolate Lavender?

Every Sunday she still plays piano religiously before the congregation. She's started wearing clothing that reveals more of her hidden charms and no one's complaining, at least the male contingent of the church anyway.

Me?

Well, I'm good and this was only just the beginning of my incredible summer.

END of CHAPTER ONE.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers
1...345678