Dawg Origins: Chocolate Lavender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers

I checked my phone as I walked down the hallway serenaded by Sister Jacob's gossipy chatter finding her similarly cluttered bedroom easy enough. Her large bed looked larger than it should have been with extra mattress layers hidden under a wealth of mismatched comforters. The room smelled of a combination of incense and bug spray that left much to be desired. The cluttered theme continued as I looked over at her elongated dresser finding a bank of old family photos.

"Hurry up and get outta my room; you'd better not be stealing from me or I'm gonna get the strap!!" Sister Jacobs yelled from the living room before continuing her gossip. I lost it kicking over the two stacked carboard boxes I'd been sent to retrieve before remembering myself. As I bent over stuffing the errant clothing back into the top of the boxes I noticed something sticking from under Sister Jacob's dresser. It was about as big as a postcard appearing face down as curiosity overtook me. I pulled the photo out just as Sister Jacobs popped up in the bedroom doorway.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"

"Nuh-nothing!!" My shoulders popped as I looked over my shoulder at the angry looking woman. I gathered the boxes up half staggering out onto the curb.

"See you tomorrow, nine sharp, little boy!!" Sister Jacobs slammed the thick oak door behind me leaving me alone with the boxes. I realized that I was still in possession of the photo taking a look at it in the afternoon sunlight.

"Holy shit."

I found myself staring at a photo of some woman's panty clad ass; it was one amazing ass specimen too as evidenced by the small waist above it. This person had been lying down on her belly when the photo was snapped focusing on her waist partially obscured by the rising swell of an enormous backside that looked to be well over fifty inches. The darkness, the rich indigo chocolate of this woman's skin tone gave away her identity right away. I stared back towards Sister Jacob's house intrigued with severely tented jeans.

"You are truly blessed, Sister Jacobs." A wry smile formed on my face.

*************************************************************************************

I coveted the photo staring at it several times over the following evening and wondering what else was hidden in the church elder's bedroom. I had a good four days to find out and I was stoked knowing that I held some leverage over the smug adult. She kept herself well covered up when she went out in a series of antiquated frocks that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. The old photo had some writing on the back that was muted over time and probably from handling by the person it was intended for, piquing my curiosity.

"Chocolate Lavender?" Was written in faded scribbling on the back of the picture.

I chuckled at the nickname finding it hard to associate the stern, aggressively chaste Sister Jacobs. I continued looking at the picture figuring it was more than likely a family member run off by the angry church elder. The picture depicted someone completely comfortable, proud even of their body and that didn't jibe with the woman who'd spent the better part of a day baiting me. I bristled remembering the negative glee she'd displayed at cock blocking my overtures to Edna. My ringing phone disturbed my inner thoughts as Edna's photo came into view.

"Yeah?" I answered half failing to keep my irritation at bay.

"What's with the attitude?"

"Well, I called you a few times today if you hadn't noticed." Her defiant tone stoked an already simmering fire inside.

"I was busy with Pastor Grey, and then I had some classes down at community college."

"Yeah, right." Edna didn't talk for a long time after that as I sat in my bed watching some old monster movie on the tube.

"Still mad about last night, huh?" Her words stung, even more letting me know that Edna was aware how much of a selfish ass she was. For the second time in less than twenty-four hours, I was being baited.

"Oh, about that; I'm really sorry."

"WHAT?!!"

"You weren't ready, and I pushed; so, I'm apologizing for that, Edna." I deadpanned leaning over and muting my television before switching on my PlayStation.

"Wow, I never thought you'd say something like that."

"I was wrong, that's the truth, Edna." The God of War logo appeared on my television screen.

"Man, I'm seriously blown away because I was just talking about relationships and stuff with Pastor Grey and this just goes the other way from what we were talking about. He's so positive and just wants us to reach our full potential; do more than just act like other young people that throw their lives away." I took note of her talking points, realizing our pastor was really no different than Sister Jacobs when you boiled everything down.

"Interesting, so tell me about the rest of your day, honey." Edna went on talking for thirty minutes with minimal input from me other than various muted verbal cues that led her to believe I was actually listening instead of playing a video game. I made sure to mute the phone so that she wouldn't be the wiser. I'd always found something a little off about the popular pastor who seemed to thrive on his own popularity at the church.

"Hey, sorry about the other night too, I just got a little scared." She confessed as I paused the game.

"Hey, it's okay; we don't have to talk about that ever again." I wanted to slam in her face, but it was going to take everything I had not to let Edna know how mad I actually was. An uncle of mine who was quite the ladies man, told me that a woman owns you the minute you let her know she's under your skin.

"Damn, you're making me feel so guilty."

"It's okay, Edna."

"But, you made me feel so good last night and I uhm, didn't when it came to yours." I was starting to bristle as she goaded me, somewhat nonchalantly.

"Forget about it."

"Hey uhm, did you like-finish up?" I couldn't believe she had the nerve to ask.

"It-It worked itself out." I managed to answer as she shamelessly giggled on the other side of the line.

"Come on, you can tell me."

"I've gotta get up early; talk to you later, alright?" Her giggling ramped up as I leaned over retrieving the treasured photo I'd found earlier.

"Don't be mad." Edna teased.

"Goodnight." She mercifully hung up as I stared at that photo for the umpteenth time, imagining sawing my cock between those extra-large, indigo cheeks until they were glazed with my seed. There had to be more were that came from and I was intent on finding out as a text message popped up on my phone. Edna let me know that her mother wasn't going to be home in the middle of the day due to a meeting at work. It was an open invitation.

"Bitch." She was going to get the business end of my junk when it was all said and done, but I knew I had to turn this invitation down or she would have all the power. I texted back declining her invitation using Sister Jacobs as an excuse.

"Your loss." She texted back as I stared at the mysterious butt in the photo.

*************************************************************************************It was even hotter the following day as the stern church elder put me to serious work placing more boxes on the curb from her garage. Sister Jacobs seemed to be in a perpetually bad mood for some unknown reason and I was thankful that she wasn't teasing me about Edna.

"Put some zip into your step, no shucking and jiving, today boy!! We are going to get it done today; I don't care how hot it is out here!!" She sounded angry, bristling with rage almost.

"It's eighty-seven degrees ma'am." I added unnecessarily.

"I didn't ask for no weather report; you get to work." Sister Jacobs side eyed me as I noticed that she was dressed in her finest old lady gear which consisted of some shit that looked positively Victorian in nature despite the sweltering weather.

"Were you going somewhere sister?" I asked while lifting a few boxes.

"You know it's rude to inquire about the affairs of grown folk, little boy; I was going out to administer to the needs of a fellow church member."

"So, you're not going out now?"

"What's it to you any how; trying to get out of your duties, boy?!!" She snapped back ruefully.

"Excuse me, I didn't mean to pry, but I figured that it was because I was here that you couldn't go out today. You're dressed up awfully nice, Sister Jacobs."

"Keep your eyes up off me; you focus on taking care of your responsibilities and I'll handle my business, little boy!! The nerve of you kids nowadays! I-I CAN GO OUT IF I WANT!! I don't have to explain nothing to no confused teenager with his head in the wrong direction!!"

"But you just did ma'am; opportunity gone, huh?" I was amused as Sister Jacobs processed my words before snatching up an equally antiquated handbag, slinging across her shoulder much to my delight.

"Just like your opportunity to knock up that little, pig nose girl of yours too, boy. Finish up with the boxes here and I'll see you tomorrow. I'll leave my back door open for you because I don't want no pissing in my yard; lock up after you gone." She stared a hole in my face looking like she wanted to beat me before stalking off angrily as I watched non-pulsed. Moments later her door slammed followed by the engine sound of the old 86 Monte Carlo as she drove off.

"She's easy." I commented with a chuckle. Minnie Riperton's "Inside my Love" wafted through the air likely from the same backyard I'd heard tunes a day earlier.

I stacked the rest of the boxes out on the curb as instructed in short order as my phone rang. The screen saver told me it was my blissfully ignorant girlfriend, Edna. I let it ring until she gave up, half regretting my decision, but I was determined to take my power back after listening to her tease me last night. There was something else on my mind at the moment and this eighteen-year-old amateur sleuth was gonna have a fucking Scooby Doo moment before the afternoon was over. Sister Jacobs home had this sort of stuck in time quality that was sort of tragic and a little weird at the same time. It felt strangely devoid of life and vacant even when its owner was present. I looked at a few family photos that depicted her relatives and family members, mostly women who out numbered the men by an alarming ratio. Unsurprisingly, most of the men in the photos looked like they were on death row with the presiding women looking the role of prison guards.

All of Sister Jacob's pictured relatives were stern looking women with rich, darkened hues that added to some of their allure which stood in contrast to the uniformly pissed expressions on their faces.

"A family tree full of bitches." I scoffed as I noticed a photo on the corner of Sister Jacob's piano. There was a teenage girl with a decidedly toothy grin displaying almost all of her pearly whites with her hair braided up in numerous multi colored barrettes. The kid was wearing a white, frilly old-fashioned dress that looked like something you might see girls wearing back in the 50's. I stared closer at the photo realizing the smile was manufactured.

"Guess some things never change, huh Sister?" I made sure to return the picture to its original place before working up the courage to invade her bedroom.

Part of me wondered if Sister Jacobs wasn't somewhere nearby waiting to pounce on me the minute I entered her bedroom as I parted the curtains in her living room looking out at the street. A couple of middle aged sisters were going through the boxes set out on the curb, removing a few old dresses before walking onward. One woman had a little gaggle of small children she was managing with a switch, intermittently swatting at them to keep her brood in line. They made enough noise that I could hear them from the inside of the house. My phone rang again signaling another call from Edna which I didn't take again on general principal. I'd already started making plans to replace her after last night's insensitive call. I was committed to working her until she got up off the pussy or something better popped up on the horizon.

"Eat a dick." I snarled at her roundish face on my phone screen, noting that she did have kind of a piggish nose.

The ringing died down as I cracked the door to Sister Jacob's bedroom getting a whiff of whatever medicinal smelling shit, the angry woman was covering her body with these days. There were a couple of dresses laid out across her bed telling me that she'd been trying to decide the best one to wear on her excursion to wherever it was, she had gone this afternoon.

"Boyfriend?" I shrugged off the idea figuring maybe women like Sister Jacobs found suitable mates amongst the helplessly incarcerated.

Yet the top of her dresser held a number of half opened jewelry boxes suggesting the stern woman had considered wearing jewelry to her appointment. There were little piles of earrings and bracelets on the dresser that lent credence to the theory staring me in the face. If that was true, I wondered just how desperate a guy could be if he was considering the staunchly religious and chaste, Sister Jacobs.

I shrugged off my random thoughts on the matter getting down on all fours as I noticed what looked like some papers peeking out from nearly the same spot as the photo I'd found a day earlier. I pulled them out finding some unpaid bills disappointed. There was something else brought forward by my actions looking like a binder or the end of some book. I tugged at it finding myself challenged a bit when it wouldn't budge. I realized the bottom drawer of the dresser had fallen out and its content was spilling under the rickety piece of furniture. I pulled the drawer out finding a little rectangular album along with a multitude of old, yellowing papers. There were a large number of polaroid's inside the booklet which was hidden under an old video tape.

"Chocolate Lavender?" The name was written on some faded masking tape as an impromptu label.

"Oh shit, oh man; fuck me!" I opened the album finding another picture similar to the one snagged a day earlier minus the panties. There it was again, that amazingly large butt glazed with some guy's splooge this time. It looked like it was taken the same time as the other as I looked at a third picture finding a disgusting close up of some big lips wrapped around a really large looking penis. Another picture revealed a closeup of the woman's well used vagina similarly defiled.

"Ah shit, this is really fucked up." The next picture revealed the woman's identity as she was shown lying on her bed looking dazed with an arm lazily draped across her modest chest.

"Sister Jacobs." There were more photos shoved into the small album and the video tape to be reviewed as I put everything back like it was before. I looked over at the clock finding that it was getting late before locking everything up and fleeing the house with my bounty.

*************************************************************************************

"Aw shit." I found Edna sitting on my stoop apparently waiting for me to appear. She was wearing a simple t-shirt and jean miniskirt along with some sandals on her feet. I'd placed the stuff taken from Sister Jacob's home into was small plastic bag which she snatched at. I was nimble, managing to keep it out of her reach as she chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" I was annoyed.

"I thought I'd surprise you; don't you wanna see me or are you still mad?" There was a look on her face that I couldn't place. She sounded a little anxious which was unfamiliar to me because Edna always liked to put on airs like she was a know-it-all.

"I told you I wasn't mad."

"Yeah, but you sounded mad anyway and I felt like it was my fault for asking that stupid question last night."

"It's alright, you were just screwing around and I understand that." I was working hard not to flip her the bird. She still sounded smug to me and that was a cardinal offense in my opinion.

"So, we good or what?" She stood on the upper step artificially becoming a head taller than me with her arms outstretched.

"We good, okay?" We hugged, rather reluctantly on my part as I resisted the urge to grab her thick ass.

"So, what's in the bag?"

"Just some stuff for Sister Jacobs." She reached for the bag again, but I stole a kiss, cursing myself for not having seen her before she saw me.

"You her fucking butler or something?"

"That was the deal we made, wasn't it?" I made sure to keep the bag on the far side as I took a seat beside Edna.

"I don't like her, she's always sweating Pastor Grey and shit." Edna complained not noticing my side eye.

"Pastor Grey?"

"Well yeah, she's always inviting him over her house for dinner and shit; everyone knows she's had an eye on him since he took over at the church. Pastor Grey don't need no old, shriveled up bitch hanging all over him embarrassing herself in front of the congregation!!" I sat watching her mini-rant getting a sense of Pastor Grey's fandom.

"Really, you don't say?" I deadpanned wanting nothing more than to get rid of her so that I could pursue my interests in the bag on the other side of my body.

"Uhm, forget about that; how come you haven't invited me inside?"

"Oh, you wanna come in my house?"

"Well, I kind of brought you something and I wanna show you inside." Edna's mischievous vibe piqued my curiosity as I ushered her inside to my bedroom. My mother was out for the day and would be on a date night with her boyfriend later. Edna closed my bedroom door behind us.

"Have a seat and put your hands over your eyes." She giggled pushing me into a sitting position on my bed.

"Aw come on, really Edna?"

"Fuck, I'm trying to be nice to you; just do it, already!" I covered my eyes as she requested drowning myself in self-inflicted darkness for a few seconds.

"Alright you can look now!"

Edna was standing in front of me facing the opposite side of my room door wearing the tiniest pair of panties I'd ever seen. Her butt looked incredibly inviting in the tightly stretched underwear with her cheeks healthily peeking out at me.

"Wow."

"Yeah, I thought you would like this; found 'em in the laundry and figured I'd try them on; makes my ass look huge, right?!" Edna seemed pleased with herself.

"Fucking A, right." I agreed.

"My cousin left them over after we went shopping, she never even wore 'em, so I thought it'd be funny to try them on; she's got a really flat, tiny little ass, too." The material was so stretched across her butt so tightly, that I thought it would explode at any minute.

"So, what now?"

"I don't know, I guess I thought you could finish what you started the other couple nights ago. Maybe you could use this as fap fuel."

"Fap fuel?"

"Yeah, you know, so you can finish jerking your gherkin to me." Her arrogance was incredulous as I continued staring at the bounty in front of me trying to work out a way to seem pedestrian about the whole affair. Edna started bouncing, shaking, and shimmying her butt for me unwittingly making the cotton material ride up into the deep crack of her ass.

"I don't know, needs a little something."

"Huh?" She stopped momentarily looking over her shoulder, puzzled.

"Just hold on a moment while I fix this up; those are some real nice panties, Edna." The top of her crack was visible over the elastic waist band of the tightly wedged panties.

"HEY!!" She cried out when the steady stream of baby oil hit her thick, rocky butt, dead center. I kept a bottle near my bedside for uhm, reasons if you get my drift.

"Don't move or you'll mess up everything baby, I'm just trying to make this work out just right and everything. This uhm, THIS-is a GOOD LOOK, home girl; just need to add a little more and then it's just about perfect." I continued spraying the oily substance on her butt until the panties were nearly translucent. Edna seemed taken off guard by my constant chatter and double talk as I rubbed the closest cheek with the tip of my fingers before palming it altogether.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers
123456...8