Dawg Origins: Honey Dipped Snob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel was already at poolside submerged in the water with only her head and neck visible above the water. She was staring with this inviting smile on her honey soaked complexion giving her the appearance of the sea born Aphrodite. I glided over to this vision of beauty giving myself over to this moment that would define my summer and remain with me into old age. My other issues including Edna, Sister Jacobs and Pastor Grey were stripped away as proof of the golden ratio that was Mel's face came into view. She rose from the pool to sit on the edge of the water as I glided between her thighs and her flower. Mel reached forward palming the back of my head guiding me to her slit. I didn't hesitate tracing the vertical length of her opening finding that my tongue slid inside easily. I kissed and made out with her sex alternating with a darting motion of my tongue while she gasped, scooting more to the edge of the pool. My erection was almost painful at this point, pressed against my abdomen as I licked and slurped, finding that Mel reacted in more animated fashion when her clit was teased. It was complete experimentation on my part as Mel was the second girl I'd gone down on.

She scooted forward a little more pressing her sex against my face arching her back and lovingly rubbing my head. My lips were pressed hard against her opening as I plunged deep inside tasting her essence, nothing withheld or left behind as I surrendered to the moment. For a fleeting second, I flashbacked to my ex Edna, and how she'd took the initiative to mount my face for her own selfish pleasure. I'd been accommodating trying to please her when she'd let the news of her implied infidelity free with a slip of the lip. I'd been humiliated to learn that someone else was "experimenting "on my girlfriend's body not knowing that it was the very pastor who'd set things in motion in order to prey upon Edna. Despite that I hadn't forgotten Edna's selfish overtures whenever we became carnal. She was always about "getting hers first" and the memory frustrated me to no end. Despite myself, there was an emotionally activated tightness at the corner of my eyes. I pushed forward in the water burying my face in Mel's snatch, attacking her peach with renewed fervor. Mel reacted to my sexual overture with a twisting of the spine and collapse onto her back as I crawled out of the pool between her shapely, legs.

"Oh mon dieu, tu me fais venir si fort. Continuez à le faire bébé, continuez et faites de moi votre femme. sinon pour toujours, juste ce soir, ma chérie." Mel moaned in a what I believed to be the French language.

We were there on the wet concrete framing the pool for anyone to see and I didn't give a fuck. There were other surrounding homes on the hills overlooking Mel's, but we were lost together as I filled my hands with this young woman's luscious, tight derriere. I was literally kneeling between her spread legs as she lay on her back with her hips arching up into my face. A shudder began in her flawless figure blossoming into frenzied tremors going further until Mel's began loudly gasping and sobbing as she reached the crest. She became a whimpering mess as I continued attacking her clit until she involuntarily, locked her thighs around my head.

I couldn't take it anymore grabbing her ankles, pushing them apart to bury my burgeoning erection deep inside her walls. Her walls were so slippery and dripping wet that I quickly bottomed out with a thunderous thud that made her cry out. For some reason I didn't move opening eyes that had been tightly shut when I intruded on her sopping wet virtue to look directly into her green eyes. Mel looked euphoric having claimed the prize she'd sought since we'd met hours ago. She was breathing through her mouth as she purposely squeezed my length embedded in her tunnel in several brief intervals.

"Kiss me more, darling."

I happily obliged her mashing my lips into hers and I ground myself into her with sexual savagery. Her shapely legs locked in the small of my back, spurring me onward. Mel arched up into my downward thrusts just as animalistic, matching my cadence perfectly until I didn't know where she began, and I ended. "Lose Control" by Silk serenaded up from the sound system in one of the bungalows as we made love. We were working together in total symbiosis, enjoying one another to the fullest, when Mel took the initiative rolling me onto my back so quick I barely realized it. Her slightly muscular arms honed from continuous physical activity and swimming, locked around my neck as her full, bottom bounced and pounded onto my girth in the most unforgiving manner.

"Je vais te faire oublier ta copine stupide, ma chérie. Vous serez à moi maintenant et pour toujours, même si je suis parti depuis longtemps. Je veux que tu m'aimes pour toujours plus et que tu me plains jusqu'à ce que tu veuilles finir avec tout ça pour être à nouveau avec moi." She whispered in my ear as she ground into my pelvis as hard as she could.

"I'm about to ..." I was close to the edge as her round butt, twerked and ground into me enough to make me call out a warning.

Mel suddenly rolled off of my erection beginning a brisk walk back over to the original bunker she'd disappeared into when we arrived. I was treated to the sight of her perfect bubble, butt looking up to see her looking over her shoulder at me with a smirk. The low light and reflection from the pool played on her skin creating a surreal vision of beauty. My tumescence was throbbing, hard as a steel bar as I followed her with my joint pointing in her direction. Mel broke into a brisk run into the bungalow with me quick on her heels as her mischievous nerdy, giggle rang out across the enclosed area. I felt a mixture of intense lust and frustration as I entered the bungalow. Mel snagged my arm pushing me onto what looked like a glorified daybed before getting down between my knees.

I cried out as she took me whole between her lips almost to the base. Mel scooted up cupping a hand under my balls as she methodically began fellating me. She encircled the base of my cock with three fingers slowly stroking and twisting on my shaft. I couldn't help but compare her to my ex-girlfriend again who became smaller and smaller in my mind as Mel continued demonstrating what a willing partner was with a scintillating performance as I gasped, moaned, and whispered in an almost feminine manner. She was the fifth woman to go down on me, making me wish she was my first. I mentally wandered to Sister Jacobs a.k.a Chocolate Lavender who'd dominated me to make a sexual point. That woman wanted me to know how inexperienced and outclassed I was sexually and nothing more. The sexual clinic she'd put on was more to humiliate and humble me from her jaded, point of view than anything else. Now, this beautiful honey dipped snob as here between my legs wantonly sucking me off. My erection was almost as hard as it had ever been, paling just slightly to the first time I'd seen the awe inspiring ass cheeks of Chocolate Lavender. Mel released me with a prolonged gasp coming up for air with a gooey web of precum connecting the head of my cock to her bottom lip.

"Je veux que tu me caches et que tu me prennes comme un animal!! Faites-moi savoir ce que c'est que d'être votre femme!! baise moi comme je suis une chienne en chaleur!!"

I was taken aback as she wiped her forearm across her mouth looking up at me like some wild, feral creature before hungrily devouring my pike whole. She let her mouth remain stationary allowing saliva and precum to pool at the junction where our bodies connected. A powerful suction followed as her cheeks imploded while she drew her lips along my shaft until her mouth audibly popped off. My eyes were watering while my heart pounded loudly in my chest as I nearly screamed from the stimulation. Gibberish and saliva ran from my lips as she used my knees to right herself vertically giving me the slightest bit of reprieve from her salacious attention to detail.

"Oh my god; where did you come from, girl?" I was breathing hard as she glared smugly at me placing an arm around my shoulder. She leaned in examining my sexually stressed features with a sense of self-satisfaction moving closer until she was wedged between my legs.

"Shut up and fuck me, darling." Mel whispered into my ear turning her perfect butt in my direction until my erection was parting her golden cheeks. I was nestled in her cleft as she leaned forward, hands on knees rotating hips giving me even more stimulation.

"If you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard."

"Is that the case?" Mel glanced back raising an eyebrow with her trademark smirk.

"Yeah."

"Oh, is that what you think, lover?" She rose up vertically, her arm around my shoulder as she raised a shapely leg onto the daybed displaying a dancer's agility. Her nimble fingers pushed me into her entrance before she brought her leg down again trapped my cock inside her virtue. The feeling of Mel's steamy, wet tunnel was indescribable as she flexed on my girth internally.

"You like that?"

"Yes." Mel was grinning from ear to ear, parting my thighs as far apart as she could manage. The athletic beauty squatted down in that vertical stance until my cock was hidden from view between her cheeks.

"Then you'll positively love this."

Mel quickly began bouncing as hard as she could on my lap while remaining upright continuously as I struggled to hold on with little success. Her golden hued cheeks slapped mercilessly into my crotch obliterating the last bits of self-control with it as I began exploding inside her with each successive squat. It was like she was playing me like an accordion as I came over and over again until I was nearly reduced to a blubbering mess. Mel seemed to tire, resting her buns on my lap but taking care not to put any weight down on the tops of my thigh as she glanced over her shoulder at me with a satisfied smile.

"Still thinking about your little girlfriend, now?" She gloated.

"Huh, what?" I was almost completely addled.

"Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say, darling." This time she used the top of my thighs to right herself as I slid out of her honeypot. I was crumpled up in an upright fetal position, drained of wit and strength, completely exhausted. I was beginning to nod off realizing Mel was glaring silently at me with this sort of brooding, smug expression on her face.

"Melyne?"

She seemed to be surveying her handiwork, slowly running a hand through her wet tresses as I took in her perfect figure. Mel was rubbing her mound with the other hand and for a moment, I thought she was masturbating until she raised it rubbing the essence of our coupling between her fingers. She didn't seem to care that I was watching as she examined her mound for a few more seconds before regarding me.

"When you come to, you can leave the way you came in, darling."

"What?" She reached over for a light robe I hadn't noticed before hiding her glorious figure behind it as she tied off the sash at her waist.

"Thanks for the fuck."

I was trashed, my limbs felt weighted down as I watched her turn and walk off without a glance back. I was entirely cold of this honey, soaked beauty and there was nothing I could do about it recalling her ardent admirer, LaTonya. I chaffed inside realizing I now shared something in common with the gruff, affected lesbian. Mel's perfect cheeks could still be detected behind the satin like material of her robe as she strolled towards the big house disappearing into the darkness. It was a bit too much as I dropped off into the darkness of slumber.

-DARKNESS-

The sound of a lawn blower jolted me from slumber with a start as I discovered some guy inside the bungalow cleaning errant leaves from a nearby row of trees that lined the area. The guy seemed indifferent to my nudity as I huddled in a fetal position motioning for the spanish gentleman to exit the bungalow. The squat, heavily mustached fellow seemed suspect to me, slowly leaving me alone in the bungalow. The curtain billowed outward with his exit revealing an entire crew tending to the area. all of the men were of latin origin wearing similar uniforms that visually indicated that a professional cleaning crew. I saw the same fellow I'd encountered earlier taking to some guy that appeared to be a supervisor, gesturing in my direction. This supervisor looked agitated worrying me that private security was in my immediate future as he shoved a garbage bag roughly into his subordinate's chest. I retreated behind the curtains considering using the cushions of the daybed to hide my "natural" state when that same guy appeared again briefly tossing the garbage bag onto the floor before me. My clothing and other belongings were inside along with some leaves and loose trash.

"Son of a bitch."

I shook the grass and leaves out of my clothing, dressing quickly as the cleaning crew continued on with their business. My mind was awash in the previous evening and the imagery of Mel's full butt bouncing unforgivingly in my lap as I exploded inside her several times. The visual seemed to be on a loop as I gathered myself, luckily finding my phone still amongst my possessions. It was hard doing the walk of shame out of the bungalow once I'd mustered the courage and I wondered if my mother would be waiting to discipline me when I got home. The coldness of our post-coital exchange stayed with me as well and the fact that she'd nearly drowned me when it appeared I was choosing Edna over her. I figured maybe that was what offended Mel as I found the gate open and the contractor's trucks parked in the driveway outside her huge McMansion home. I thought about calling Mel but thought better of it. I found that the battery on my phone was drained delaying the option for a period of time anyway. The disgusted expression on a few of the contractor's faces stayed with me after I'd cleared the home moving halfway down the block. Predictably, a private security patrol car appeared the moment I'd cleared the block.

"What's up brotha; going somewhere home boy?" There were two crewcut sporting security guards sitting behind the wheel of the Caucasian variety.

"I'm leaving." I didn't make eye contact, continuing to go on my way.

"We "ASKED" you a question!" The younger guy behind the wheel sounded like he was looking for trouble as I paused staring at the patrol car.

"Excuse me officer, I was leaving my aunt's home; my aunt the high powered lawyer and partner in one of the largest law firms in the Midwest, car 2547. I mean it seemed like such a nice day that I didn't feel like having a car take me home. My mother doesn't worry when I'm over here because its safe; I mean, what could happen, right?" I made a point of pulling out my dead phone in front of their eyes.

"Uhm, you have a nice day, sir." The older officer in the passenger's seat tapped his younger cohort on the shoulder as the car began to pull away.

"Hey, don't leave so soon, I was just about to live stream." The patrol car burnt a modicum of rubber speeding off down the street.

I found the guard at the entrance to the gated community to be a little more accommodating as I found my way onto the street. Righteous indignation washed over me morphing into a solid nugget of anger directed at Mel for bringing me there in the first place. Three blocks away from the elite gated community, I found the beginnings of recognizable, semi-proletariat civilization and a decent coffee shop with a few charger bays for my phone. I found over sixty messages from my former girlfriend Edna, but none from Mel and it worked on my nerves. She wanted me to know I was a jump off no different than her burly, lesbian admirer I'd met the previous day. I found her number in my phone history and texted a simple message before blocking her number.

[Text: Thanks for the good time Melody.]

My father and uncles had always said to give as little attention to drama queens as humanly possible. The theory was it drove them batty due to the fact that narcissists always saw themselves as the center of attention. I misspelled her name on purpose, blocking the number because it shouldn't matter whether I was successful of not. I couldn't deny that I would've liked another round with the snob so that I could give her the business. I was a little more than pissed as I sat nursing a small cup of joe and an overpriced danish. As far as I was concerned, I was two out of three this summer with Edna and Mel getting the better of me, but then again, I hadn't figured in Sister Jacobs a.k.a Chocolate Lavender. I'd gotten laid two out of three times, but each scenario had a personal cost that left me feeling slighted.

"Bitch." I mumbled heading out to resume my day, still reeling from the situation. I have this tendency to get unto my own head when I'm angry, thus I wasn't watching where I was going as I exited the shop bumping into a couple on the way out.

"Excuse me."

"Well isn't this a coincidence?" I found myself looking at my cousin Ecom and what I assumed was his significant other, some blonde guy identified by the matching cardigan sweaters they were wearing.

"Just act like you didn't see me."

"Oh, she got you, huh?" Ecom seemed to see right through my façade with a glint in his eye, while his boyfriend looked like he'd rather be anywhere else.

"Piss off." I pushed past the couple, but Ecom followed seeking more information.

"Don't be sour; you really have no idea how things are cousin." He grabbed my arm unaware that I was in a mood to push my fist into his smug face.

"Maybe you should follow his suggestion, he appears put out." The blonde guy suggested.

"He's been playing with Melyne."

"Oh." The knowing look on his face said volumes.

"Oh; What the fuck's that supposed to mean?" Both of the them exchanged knowing looks that made me feel like an even bigger fool than I already thought I was.

"Nothing at all; you're good, right? You're not going to go all stalker on my beard are you; I still need her you know, with mother and all."

"Seriously, Ecom?"

"Don't be that way cousin, it's just that you were just a temporary repast. She's really not that bad at all if you look at things the right way, peeling away at the layers and such."

"Huh?" Both guys laughed at my cluelessness.

"Look I'm glad you two goofs have something to laugh about this morning; I'll be getting on down to the part of the city where the people still speak plain English. Fuck, what is it about you rich snobs that makes you can just play with people like toys and shit? You must have really been bored at my little hovel the other day, Ecom; trashed my room for kicks, huh cousin? Fuck it, shouldn't you boys be driving down fucking Hershey highway to Brokeback Mountain or some shit?" I was verbally grasping at straws inn a desperate attempt to offend these guys by attacking their sexuality. Honestly, I felt like they'd all gotten the best of me with the exception of Ecom's boyfriend who looked affected by me insult.

"Hey, I'm sorry guys; I didn't mean that shit." I offered the apology not expecting them to capitulate because of the severity of the insult.

"What kind of queers would we be if we let shit like that get under our skin?" Blonde guy replied.

"Well, I'm sorry anyhow." I offered.

"You don't have to be a dick about it; just keep it moving, cousin." Ecom didn't sound as forgiving and I didn't blame him. It didn't change the dynamic of our antagonistic relationship, but I knew I'd been out of line.

"For some reason I don't comprehend; I like him lover; let's provide an assist." Ecom looked stilted and pissed as his boyfriend whispered something into his ear. I began backing away when the blonde guy ran over snagging my arm. I ain't gonna lie, I almost pasted him one in the face. Ecom shot me a look as he went back into the coffee shop securing three drinks and some pastries.