Dawg Origins: Honey Dipped Snob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've decided to be charitable, extend an olive branch as it were by offering you a ride."

"I don't know." He gestured towards a range rover which I instantly recognized from several late night commercials I'd recently seen.

"I'm Barry; nice to meet you." We shook hands as Ecom walked over.

I found myself in the backseat as the guys chattered incessantly about a number of things while my mind wandered back to the incredible sex I'd had with Melyne. She was vastly different from Edna physically, but I found myself comparing the women's behavior finding definite similarities ranging from their self-absorbed and acutely selfish demeanors. I would have judged Edna as the weaker of the two personalities if it weren't for Mel nearly drowning me inn her pool last night. There was this palpable desperation radiating from her because she thought I was choosing someone else over her. More than likely, it motivated her to conduct a sexual clinic on me. The image and physical memory of her butt bouncing in my lap continued to haunt my consciousness until I made a mental effort to substitute it with Edna's hard, rock booty as I fucked her unforgiving butt cheeks. This didn't work at all, making me feel like an idiot because I hadn't actually closed the deal.

Edna had instead been found getting savagely impaled on the lap of our pastor, splayed apart like a living wishbone on his huge member. Hours after the incident, I'd started internally compensating by telling myself she was being taken against her will. Guilt washed over me for not bursting inside even as I recalled the fight we'd had before I'd been privy to the sight of her being utterly pounded into submission. She'd already been with the pastor beforehand, selfishly seeking me out in order to compare us. I fidgeted around in the backseat remembering her words as the church leader ground into her backdoor. She'd been having anal sex while admonishing me for grinding against her butt and soiling her underwear. I had no love for Edna as I whipped out my phone noticing more text messages from her which I promptly deleted. I pulled up the photo she'd sent me the night I'd discovered her infidelity staring at the decidedly chaste image of her lying in bed with a blanket covering her sex. I guess the sight of her exposed thigh was supposed to send me into a frenzy or something.

"She really did a number on you, huh?" Barry peered into his rear view mirror as tunes from this group called Snow Patrol filled the vehicle.

"Yeah, she fucked me good."

"Your first time?"

"Nope, not even."

"Well there will be other girls after Melyne; I'm sure a handsome fellow like you will be back in the saddle again in no time at all." His words were meant to comfort me.

"I wasn't thin king about "Mandy", it was someone else." I snarled at no one in particular.

"He's acting just like Latonya; right lover?"

"Don't even get me started on that bitch; had to put her out my car last night because she wouldn't stop blubbering and blowing fluids all over my upholstery. She "butched out" on me and almost punched a hole in my passenger side window." Ecom and Barry acted like I wasn't even inside the car with them.

"I'm not tripping out over "Mendel" boys; don't get it twisted."

"We don't believe you." Barry answered back in perfect tandem with Ecom almost sounding like they were humming some melody.

I didn't have a snappy comeback or retort knowing that I was still replaying the whole fantasy night thing in the theatre of my skull. I didn't like having anything held over me and I absolutely hated looking weak. I wondered if it were some game that Mel liked to play with potential suitors or was I a special case. The memory of Latonya taunted me as well, making me wonder if I really was enroute to being "pussy whipped" like some friends I knew. That never ended well for guys leaving them jaded and ambivalent about future couplings. I didn't want to give some one night stand the pleasure of gifting that sort of experience to me, and I knew that I would deny her until my lies were true. I pushed my thoughts towards the hookup with Sister Jacobs, plastering her huge, dusky butt all over the vision of Mel's tight and toned perfection. Even that was a futile endeavor as the memories meshed together.

"Hey, where the fuck are we?" I noticed the neighborhood we were driving in didn't look like anything I was familiar with. We'd been driving for over fifteen minutes and the surrounding area should have stated looking more like my habitat with a proliferation of storefront churches, liquor stores and urban foot traffic.

"Making a pit stop." Ecom answered back as my blood boiled at the thought of being taken along on their errands.

"STOP IT; my GAWD, I can hear your endless kvetching in my fucking brain, cousin. We're stopping at the hospital for a minute, alright?!! Maybe you might want to do one of those DNA tests while we're there because I could swear you're part Jewish!" I stared down at my feet as he went in on me, sounding every bit as gay as his clueless mother liked to ignore.

"Watch it Everest, I'm Jewish."

"You know what I mean; besides I'll make it up to you later, promises lover."

"You'd better." The loving couple kissed as I looked away still uncomfortable in my own skin. We pulled into a large parking garage which I noticed was adjacent to the aforementioned hospital. Ecom and Barry got out continuing the continuous, falsetto chatter as I opted to stay inside the car. Barry glanced back motioning for me to accompany them, but I waived him off. They began walking away arm in arm as the car alarm suddenly went off making my heart skip a beat. I panicked glancing in the direction of the gay couple noticing the keychain in Barry's hand held over his head. They weren't taking no for an answer as I begrudgingly joined them.

"No sulking." Barry chimed.

The interior of the hospital and its surrounding grounds were decadent on a scale I can't even subscribe, decidedly a place for the well to do as we traversed the well-kept grounds. Good health had been a blessing that I took for granted and I didn't really like hospitals after seeing a relative expire right before my eyes during my youth. Ecom and Barry got the side eye as I wondered which one of them was sick in need of medication. For some reason I figured it was Barry and didn't know why as we entered the elevator.

"So, what's up; where are we going?" I asked to break the monotony between floors.

"Just making a quick stop, bridle your impatience." Ecom was glancing at his phone while Barry stared a hole into the side of his face.

We got on a floor that held what appeared to be a number of private rooms. It felt more like a hotel than a hospital as we walked to the end of the corridor. Halfway down the long hallway, Barry turned to Ecom with a knowing wink before sauntering off down an adjacent corridor to what looked like a gift shop at the end of it.

"Don't embarrass yourself." Ecom warned as we reached the room at the end of the corridor. There was this semi-serious look on his face that gave me pause like never before. Most of the time whenever we were together, I wanted to pummel him senseless for being an insufferable snob but watching him and Barry had given me a little insight into his privileged life. After coming out, he'd been shipped off in less than a week to a private school and I thought that was just plain fucked up. Yeah, he got on my nerves, but his mother should have been more understanding, I guess.

"You son of a bitch."

There she was sitting in front of us with a look that said she was as surprised as I was in the moment. Her green eyes appeared dilated with shock and her mouth was agape at the sight of us. Just as I remembered her hours earlier, a honey dipped snob named Melyne Montgomery-Lowell a.k.a Mel. She was reclining in a lazy boy near a window facing out towards the city skyline.

Mel was attached to an IV drip; she appeared to be undergoing chemo.

"Don't be angry babe; Barry and I decided to fuck your shitty little plan up because well, you're stupid. There's going to be no last hurrah for your stuck up ass. So, here's your latest victim in the raw honey and don't hate on him, either. He's family and I do have a certain responsibility to him, unlike Latonya." He tried to sound tough, but the emotion was evident in his voice.

"Get on in there, cousin." He shoved me inside, slamming the heavy door behind me with a loud thud. I almost ran back into the corridor for a second before turning to look at the helpless girl sitting before me.

"I had an early morning appointment; things really couldn't be helped, darling." Mel offered in lieu of an apology.

"The landscaping, cleaner guys woke me up; put my clothes in a garbage bag with some leaves."

"I'll have them dealt with."

"Don't worry about it, I'm a big boy. Take care of myself and all that shit." We didn't say anything after that for an extended period of time just looking at one another in what felt like dead air. I glanced out the panoramic window at her immediate left. It faced a wooded area that I realized was completely fabricated inside the hospital grounds to make everything look more naturalistic. There were some crappy magazines on a table I supposed were to help pass the time. She was wearing these mittens and her feet were similarly covered. Mel sat looking almost like a mannequin facing my direction until I was forced to speak.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Of course, not darling, I have a tumor." She replied flatly.

"Sorry."

"I'm going to be here for a while and things could get kind of uh, uncomfortable if you get my drift. There is no obligation holding you here if you want to leave. I've only recently started the treatments and there's the possibility that I may become somewhat, emotional."

"Yeah, okay Mel." I pulled up a seat beside Mel staring out into space in the same direction. I could hear her breathing ramping up as she fidgeted a bit in her chair, before removing her glasses and setting them down on the little table at her side. It felt like the right thing to do, sitting beside her in that room. There was no one else there to keep her company.

"Get the FUCK out of HERE!" She snarled breaking into an extended cough.

I rose methodically walking to the door but stopped short, glancing back at Melyne. She sat immobile looking like she would break at any second. The expression on her face ripped and tore at my heartstrings. Her honey soaked complexion and intelligent beauty coupled with the frightened expression on her face washed over me as I turned the door knob to leave. I backed out into the hallway still watching her face as it glistened with her tears. Ecom and Barry were waiting in the corridor watching as I softly pulled the door closed. Barry had an armful of stuffed animals and other things from the gift shop. There was an understanding look on his face as well.

"I'm going to take these things inside, now." Ecom and I watched him go into the room loudly greeting Mel with his arms outstretched.

"Come on, he's going to sit with her while I drive you home."

"Thanks."

It seemed longer walking back across the courtyard with Ecom. I didn't know how I felt about being privy to Mel's secret, preferring my previous thoughts of her as a cold hearted shrew. I wondered if Latonya was aware, deciding that it was possible given her treatment of Mel at my house. I understood the concern in her voice and protective demeanor now. Her delicate treatment of the girl she'd had a crush on and the hurt at being rejected.

"She's really not that bad; Melyne is okay normally. I-I mean she's just out of sorts about that shitty tumor. It forced her off the swim team and she's convinced that she's going to shrivel up into nothing from the chemotherapy. Don't be mad at her, she didn't mean it when she yelled is all I'm saying." It felt like Ecom was taking responsibility for her behavior.

"It's alright." He spent the rest of the drive talking about how he was getting into filmmaking, showing me an expensive minicam in the glove compartment.

We got to my house quicker than expected. My mother was out at work thankfully freeing me of some potential drama. Ecom came inside for a moment looking for a drink as I found a letter on the refrigerator. The incidents of recent days came back to haunt me as I was assigned to go over to the church and put some remaining boxes inside an adjacent shed. Pastor Grey had been deposed and was missing, leaving the church with a leadership vacuum. One of the church elders had pressed my mother into service which meant that I was pressed into service. There were a set of keys hanging on the wall near the front door that I snagged.

"I'll take over you over there." Ecom volunteered.

*************************************************************************************

I was happy to have something to do after the last couple of days of drama, I gathered and placed the remaining boxes in front of the shed at the back of the church driveway. It was odd being back in the place I'd caused so much chaos in before. Ecom predictably, hung back while I packed the stuff near the shed door. When I went to open the double doors to the shed, I found that I had the wrong key which left me pissed because it meant I'd have to return home for the correct one making it a necessity that I repack the boxes. Ecom popped into my mind, specifically his recent change of heart and desire to make things right with me about all of the trouble he'd caused. It wouldn't be a simple matter to get him to make an additional trip back to the church. I wasn't sure he would capitulate as I walked up the stone walkway leading back out onto the street.

"Huh?" I found my cousin staring into the back window outside of the pastor's office remembering the broken latch which always kept it partially cracked open. Ecom's trusty minicam was pointed into the office making my stomach turn at the prospect of some new episode. He seemed to feel my eyes watching his activities hushing me with a finger over his lips. I didn't know if I wanted to find out what he was staring at, but my body moved robotically towards the window. The demented smile on his face let me know that he was still the same douche, he'd always been as I peered into the window.

"AAAAALLLLL FAAAWKKK SISSSSSSTAAAAAA, AHMA-FEEELING IT SOOOO GOOD RIGHT-CHHHH NOOOW!!" A deep, baritone voice erupted from the open window along with sounds akin to furniture being upturned. Anyone would have been privy to the situation from the racket emanating from the window as Ecom giggled like a mischievous kid, filming the coupling in the partially darkened pastor's office.

The humongous, indigo-darkened ass cheeks were bouncing with the force of a sledge hammer in the lap of some as yet, unseen man. His trembling knees were barely visible between the ebon hued globes that were pounding him into submission. There was no mistaking the woman perched up on Pastor Grey's old throne-like chair, like some perverted gargoyle. The slapping sound of her massive buttocks went in tandem with the torturous moaning of this decidedly older gentleman. There was a glistening sheen on her exposed skin contrasted with the angelic whiteness of the frilly, looking dress that was covering the uppermost portions of her torso. The guy's large mitts appeared from the raised sides of the pulpit chair desperately grabbing handfuls of her incredible butt cheeks and failing miserably as she ground down into his crotch in a rotating motion that made him squeal.

"AAAAHHHH CAN FEEL IT TICKLING DAAAAAA' TIP OF MAAAA DICK!! IT'S TICKLING MAAAAA DICK-HEAD; OOOOOHHHHH FAAAWWWKK!! AH'MMMMAAAA LOVING THIS!! AHM' FEELING THE POOOWEERR!" Ecom nearly dropped his camera, giggling at the defilement of the church after so much related drama in the recent past.

"You like how I'm doing ya; like this big, black ass, don't ya?!! Getting some of this CHOCOLATE LAVENDER, huh you old bastard?!!"

"OOOOOHHHH, AAAHHH, AWWW YEEEAHHHH, SISSSSSTAAAA!!" The guy cried out as she locked her knees rolling her abdomen against him. Even in the stilted hue of the setting sun, her huge cheeks could be observed flexing inward creating these kind of dimpled ripples on the surface of her butt.

"This is incredibly fascinating, cousin; thank you for inviting me down here."

"Shut up." I whispered, transfixed by the scene in front of us. Inside the office, she'd resumed the pile driving motion on his lap while making some demands.

"Pay my car note, pay my house note...PAY THIS ASS, MOTHERFUCKER!!" There was a deluge of wetness splashing from the junction where their bodies connected. It almost looked as if she was urinating in his lap as the oily liquid ran down off the seat of the chair soiling the carpet.

"YEEAAAHHH, I'LL PAY THAT SHIT, I'LL DO WHAT-EVEEEEER YOU WANT!!" The unseen guy was broken as she flopped down in his lap completely hiding his engorged tumescence from view. This was no easy feat considering her folded legs were resting on the arms of the chair. Both of them were breathing heavily, but I still couldn't see his face.

"Damn right, you will; every one of these marks pay their tithes and you're gonna pay me because I own your ass now, right Pastor Bentley?" Her voice was different from what I remembered, something darker and artic cold.

"Yeah, I-I mean yes, Sister Jacobs."

"Tell me what you're feeling right now, pastor?" Her cheeks had been doing that flexing motion for the duration of their short conversation.

"You're squeezing me down here, just tightening up something fierce! It feels really good and everything sister; never felt anything like this before."

"Wanna cum?"

"Yes sister, I'd like that very much." Pastor Bentley was stammering, sounding like he was on the verge of a coronary.

"TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!!" She yelled in his face. Ecom looked over at me with this incredulous grin as we watched her fish around obscured from view only to emerge with a handful of cash. Pastor Bentley's hands were roaming around all over the dusky hued globes that were her massive butt cheeks.

"Hundred, seventy five pastor; I'm gonna let you off this time, but you OWE ME, pervert!!" She displayed incredible agility as she rose from his lap leaving his erection flopped to the side in his lap. I got my first look at Pastor Bentley, who at first glance could have been someone's grandfather with a countenance that reminded me of a walrus with his full beard and distasteful, handlebar moustache. She used the top of his permed scalp to balance as she stepped down onto the floor, managing to keep her dress suspended above her abdomen. Ecom nudged me with an elbow, excited as Chocolate Lavender bent low over Pastor Bentley's desk, pushing her rear in his direction in animalistic fashion.

"Her bottom is positively, enormous!" Ecom commented earning a shove from me as we continued watching.

Her stomach was level with the table with the swell of her hips and buttocks rising high into the air over the small of her back. Pastor Bentley looked dumbfounded at the sight before him, almost entranced by Chocolate Lavender's gift. I knew how he felt remember how he felt, emphasized with the experience comparing it with my own. She twisted at the hip glancing back at the intimidated gentleman.

"You gots five minutes!" Chocolate sneered.

Pastor Bentley pounced on the thick butt, impaling it and rutting in a panicked frenzy of stilted movements. His face was flushed, mouth agape as he struggled mightily to reach the finish line while she casually watched. His portly belly was prominent, resting on top of the curve of her thick, ass. This guy was a senior citizen way in over his head. I'd been with her and found my efforts wanting as she dominated me sexually almost turning me into an idiot savant. Chocolate began sighing and snickering at his tired efforts.