Dawning of the Age of Ass-Curious

Story Info
F4M Script Offer for audio use on Literotica.
1.8k words
4.7
1.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A script available to anyone who wants to record and post on Literotica only. If you want to post elsewhere, get in touch to discuss. Please credit me if you record it by asking in the admin note to link to this profile.

[F4M] It's the Dawning of the Age of Ass-Curious [First Times][Established Relationship][Caught with Porn][Let Me Help You Live Your Fantasy][Ass Play][Analingus][Blowjob][Handjob][Anal Fingering][Prostate Play] gentle [FDom][Aftercare][Clean up][Good Starter Script]

You've fallen down a porn rabbit hole and find yourself watching video after video of femdom ass play when I walk in and find you. You admit to a mild curiosity and feelings of concern about ass play, and I offer to help you gently decide if it's your kind of thing...

Inclusivity notes: listener orgasms, no performer orgasm. No physical descriptors beyond the listener has a cock and some cock and ball praise.

Pet names (feel free to change): Baby, babe, honey, sweetheart, good boy

Notes:

This script is tagged [Good Starter Script] because no sfx beyond the usual sex sounds are required. However, you are welcome to add any sounds or production details you like. Make it your own.

Performer prerogatives: Please feel free to change names, words or phrases to suit your style, (emphasis), (direction) or [sound effects]. Sound effects are optional and at the performer's discretion. Improvisation welcome.

Copyright remains with the author. Script and performances may only be posted on Literotica unless otherwise agreed.

All characters are fictional, and therefore ageless, but also 18+

** Script Start**

Babe? I heard the shower like an hour ago, what happened?

Babe?

Hey babe, aren't you going to get up... to... dayyyyyyy..?

Uh... (laugh) so what's going on in here, then?

(laugh) Sure. Clearly nothing. 

Baby. Are you embarrassed? 

I'm so confused. Why would you be embarrassed? You know how hot I find it when ou jerk off. It's like one of my favorite things to watch. We just did it together last weekend. Why would you be embarrassed now?

Do you think I don't like it if you do it without me? Cause I don't mind at all, you know? I want you to feel good. 

No?

So what then?

What? What are you hiding there? Is that your phone?

(in drawn breath) What's on your phone!? Are you looking at someone we know?!?

So what then?

Don't 'never mind' me! Show me.

Show me!

(small grunt of grabbing the phone). Ha! Got it.

So what have we here?

Pffft. Well this is just porn. Why the hell would this embarrass you?

Oh. Ohhhhh! I see. Something different. For you anyway.

I didn't know you were into ass play porn. Didn't you call your ass a (mocking tone) "No Go Area" when we started... you know... dating, or whatever?

You got curious. 

Well that's ok. You don't have to be ashamed about that. I think it's hot to see you enjoying new things.

How many of these did you watch? 

Oh! Ohhh wow. That... that's a lot of ass play (laugh). Jesus. Ok.

No no no no, that's totally cool. I'm not laughing at you. Not really.

Sweetheart, you're allowed to like anything you... well... like. 

And you're allowed to be curious about anything else. Please don't feel embarrassed. 

And you can tell me about it... or not. Whatever. I'm not judging. I actually think it's kind of sexy.

(pause)

Well... it's sexy when a guy lets down his guard and lets his partner play with his ass.

I think it's hot... actually. Really hot.

You know... you still have what is clearly a pretty hard dick under those covers. (laugh) You're not hiding anything under that thin sheet, you know.

And I suddenly find myself very interested in a little play time. Want some help exploring this new... uhm, interest?

(pause)

Baby. You can always tell me to stop or slow down or whatever. We'll take it super slow.

Let's see. What...can... we... do... to...day?

I can eat your ass. Would you like that? 

Mmm. Ok. Sure. We can do that with a blowjob. Sounds fun.

How about touching? Can I rub on your asshole while I stroke your cock?

Yeah? Cool. What about a finger?

(pause)

(laugh) A finger in... in your ass.

(pause)

No. I understand. It's a lot of new things. It can be scary. Look. Let's see how it goes, if you like it, I'll keep going, and if not, I'll stop.  But just know, if you let me finger your ass, the prostate is in play. And you are probably going to fucking love that.

Here. You get comfy and make me some space. Ok?

There you go. Scootch up just a bit more.

And let's see what kind of treat is waiting for me under these sheets!

(teasing tone) Oh my sir! Is that... fucking delicious looking cock for little ol me?

(laugh) You charmer, you always know just what to get me.

Let me... inspect... my treat a bit here. Ok if I touch?

Oh yes, I do. I'd love to touch it! Such a pretty, strong cock. All hard. And leaky. Just for me. 

Can I kiss it? Yeah? (kissing and moaning)

Oh I do like kissing this cock. (kissing)

What if I just (lick, moan) lick it right here? Mmmm. (licking)

Seems like you like that baby. Yeah? (licking, slurping)

Would you like me to suck your cock, baby? Right in my hot, wet mouth? (slurping, sucking)

[consider some blowjob sounds and moans interspersed with the following dialogue]

Ohhh. Yeah. That's what I like. I love the feeling of your hard cock on my tongue. It feels so good baby. So soft, but so hard. Just so alive, really. Do you like that? When I suck real tight like that? 

How about really wet? You like it really wet, right? Mmmm. So messy (laugh). I really love sucking your cock. It's so fun. All the little noises you make. Your glazed eyes. (laughing) It's just the best. And I love how you taste too. (laugh) I don't know what it is, you just taste like you. Mmmm.

[transition BJ sounds here to ball play + HJ, interspersed with dialogue - feel free to improv and/or use the following dialogue]

****

But let's not forget these tight balls! God, they're so heavy baby! Have you been edging all morning?

Mmm. I love them. So tight. I really love the sounds you make. They're so sensitive aren't they?

Do you like it when I lick here? Yeah? More? Mmmm. So good.

How about here? What do you call it, the taint? You like a little licking here? (laugh) Yeah? Excellent.

****

Because we are going to keep going South here. 

Ok baby, you just tell me if you don't like anything. Alright?

(kiss, lick) See real soft

(kiss, lick) real gentle

(kiss lick) how is that?

Good.

Ok, I'm just going to tease the entrance a bit (kissing, licking) while I stroke your hard cock.

Like it?

Yeah?  Can I push my tongue in a bit?

Cool.

(kissing licking and ahh ahh ahh to indicate tonguing).

Ready? Ahh ahh ahhh ahhh (kiss, lick). 

Oooh, got in there a bit. Feel good?

Yeah? Is it the ah ah ah (kiss, lick) tongue or this hand stroking your cock up and down?

Oh yeah? Great. I'm so happy you're liking it. A bit more? (kiss, lick)

Ohh baby. You're so hard. I think you really do like this.

What if I just use one, tiny, little finger? If I tease you like this?

Mmmhmm. 

Let me (spit) get it nice and wet for you first. And just tease it around.

How's that, babe?

Pretty fun, right?

It's so nice and wet, baby. Maybe I can push in, just a bit?

I can go back to sucking your cock at the same time. (laugh) you might like that.

Of course I can, baby.

[resume blowjob sounds, interspersed with dialogue - feel free to improv and/or use the following dialogue]

****

Wow. If anything, you're even harder.

And these balls are so tight.

Just relax, baby. It's just one tiny little finger and just to the first knuckle. Like... this.

Good? Mmmmhmmm.

How's that? You like it! Oh baby, I'm so happy.

Can I just move in and out a bit? Mmmhmm. Just like that. Is that good?

Ohh! I think someone likes it. If I time it with my mouth?

Suck in... pull out, up the cock, push in.  (laugh) That's fun. In... out... in... out. Maybe I should go faster?

****

[faster BJ sounds]

And a bit deeper?

[faster BJ sounds]

Well, would you look at that baby! I'm all the way in your ass. How does that feel?

(laugh) I thought you'd like that.

Especially if I just... nudge... your prostate.

There it is! (laugh) Now you see what I'm talking about.

More?

Definitely!

[BJ sounds]

That's it baby. Take my finger. Feel me fucking your ass.

Is it making the tip of your cock just... that... much more sensitive? Yeah? I bet it is.

You're fucking throbbing. I love that.

Does it make you want to explode?

Are you gonna be a good boy and give me all that cum?

Yeah you are, baby.

You're always such a good boy for me.

Come on now.

Give me that cum.

I want to see you explode

I want to see you gush for me.

What if I just rub with my thumb, right here... while I fuck your ass?

Yeah, is that gonna do it, baby? Is that gonna make you cum for me?

Just let it go. Let it all out for me.

Go on, you can do it.

Cum for me.

Cum for me, baby.

Cum.

[stop any BJ/HJ sounds, ooh, ahh, moan to indicate listener orgasm]

Oh wow

Wow, baby

(laugh) I think you liked that.

Look at all that cum.

(laugh) it's everywhere. You're a mess!

Don't worry, I'll clean you up. In a second.

But first. Take some slow deep breaths.

How did that feel? Did you like it?

You did?! I thought you would, but still. I'm so happy it worked out.

I love trying new things with you.

We don't have to rush anything, but just for the future... maybe we can try other things too.

Oh... like, I dunno. Down the line. We can try pegging.

But don't worry about that now. Let's get you cleaned up.

Here, we can use this towel.

There we go.

That's most of it.

All done.

Cuddle a bit?

(pause)

Yeah (laugh) you can be the small spoon.

Come here and give me a kiss first. (kiss)

Mmmm. Thank you baby.

Hmm?

Oh, you're welcome, honey. 

Mmmhmmm. It was fun for me. And it's like the start of a whole new era for us.

You could say it's the dawning of the age of ass-curious (laughing) [fade out]