All Comments on 'Dawn: A Tale of Submission Ch. 04'

by DragonSlayer_OK

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
john1946john1946almost 14 years ago
Fun

A fun story and a good look at the M/s relationship. There are so many ways to go from here and I certainly look forward to seeing your direction. I have certainly seen a great environment for kids within these relationships and the introduction of new characters is one of the things that makes this interesting. Look forward to more.

dwjeanesdwjeanesalmost 14 years ago
I love this story so far!

I really like this story. It expresses much of the feeling that I want from a Master/slave relationship without devolving to pure porn. The characters feel right and the plot is realistic enough to be true, even if the characters are uniquely kinky.

I want to live this story out, and that is high praise.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good

I for one am happy at the turn this story has taken I find too few bdsm stories show how to balance this life-stile with family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No!!...

I have no words I came to almost crying when she was said to be pregnant. Master truly wanted her and his child which made my eyes water with joy. I cant have enough oh... Please keep them cumming LOL. I want more...need more... This series couldnt be any more perfect. Love cant even explain it. I cherish ,adore this story. Ohhh... I cant wait for the next one... ;-) Great Story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can you please update. I love this story so much and know nothing about this life but the way you put it out there is sexy as HELL. Please update soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonSlayer_OK@DragonSlayer_OK
I am a single parent in Oklahoma City...recently relocated from the People's Democratic Republic of California. Not much else to say about myself other than I am a scooter tramp [biker]. You can tell by my picture that at over 60, I'm getting older and uglier...and even star...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES