All Comments on 'Dawn and the Foreman'

by cloakndagger772

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
wylie236wylie236over 7 years ago
deleting comments - gotta love it

Another writer who deletes comments. maybe you should post your stories on lush with all of the other thin skinned writers who think they are God's gift to the written word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

No I don't like slutwife stories.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Very basic bread and butter shared wife story

Author accomplished exactly what he wanted. No literary flourishes to be found. If you're into this lifestyle, then this story delivered. It's not for me but cloakndagger772 pleased his targeted demographic. Kudos .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Right

Of course. It's 100 percent true. Of course it is. All these stories are true. Everyone knows that. We believe you. Really, we do. Of course.

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

At least your not some sissy man , Thats the best u get from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

I like this story, Well written and just a good hot wife couple.Thanks

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
I'm a sucker for these wife sharing stories

Yes I liked it, well written and nice build up to all the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon commenters

So the read the beginning of the story where the theme is described. They read it anyway, and then I guess feel guilty and take it out on you. I am glad I don't know what it is like to be that kind of loser. Sex is fun. Sex with other people is fun, even when you are married. Anyway, those uptight zealots are reading this while their wives are out in the 'hood getting banged because their husbands are too uptight to be any real fun, lol. Anyway, I enjoyed the story quite a bit. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ur

Queer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
as a

3 dollar bill, but great story untill you did the gay shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anon commenters

A warning that comes AFTER opening a story is worth jack shit. It's too little, too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@last anon

So, once you open the story, your back button stops working? Are you then forced to read the story?

You guys are so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this belongs in fetish or gay.

What kind of man are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey I got an idea

How about for every guy she fucks, she sets him up with 2 hot babes to fuck. Seems fair she gets to be a gutter slut and he gets compensated for not having a wife. This may also help his ego after his cum dump "wife" has stripped him of any feelings of masculinity.

I say rent her out to some boys in the hood, then pay extra for her not to be returned.

deadonedeadoneover 7 years ago
sad formula story

formula

wife gets sexier, boob job or working out,

wife complains hubby just does not turn her on

hubby does not satisfy her anymore

wife fucks other men

wife disparages hubby in front of other man

NEVER have I seen an example were she works at building him up

Never have I her get him trained with using other women on how to please and make love

Strange the path to long term happiness is always overlooked

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
loved it

actually...I'm a bit queasy with the 'husband present' scenario (I'd much prefer the 'other story' about her friend with benefits and her sporadic flings)

PLEASE delete the dumbass hate comments. If not for your own sake, for all our sakes who actually peruse the comments of the stories we like. My brain actually becomes numb from the stupid hate rants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
written by a male?

lol silly female, take you male bashing and wait for the knock at your door.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A normal wife sharing story...

A normal wife sharing story...This wasn't their first not would be their last...They understood themselves, they were adults, they risked a little, thinking they had two small children...but in the end the important is that they did it all after having discussed the matter a lot of times...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry for there kids

These r selfish self centre people, do wat u want theres no love watsoever She humlliates him, She should been born barren kids don't deserve parents like These they should b in loving family not carted off to grans so whore can fuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weak timid men are bound to exist, . . .

and who better to partner with self-centered stupid fuck meat? I think they make a logical pair. Disgusting, but logical.

But lets be honest here: "The hormones made Dawn sick for a day or two, but did prevent a baby." No, you didn't prevent a baby. Dawn and Dan conceived a child that night. Then a day or two later Dawn killed that child. Her choice, and perfectly legal, just like killing a pet you no longer care to keep alive. But don't lie and say you prevented a baby. You killed a baby, and its moment of conception you find incredibly arousing and sexy and thrilling. Actually, that fits too.

Two worthless humans co-enabling each others sexual and mental dysfunction. Too bad the kids have such dimwits for parents, but sometimes adverse home life produces stronger people, sometimes. How depressing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for sharing your story. Because of some of the details you included I have no problem whatsoever believing this is a true story (unlike the anony who doesn't believe anything on the "worldwide web" is true. The realism of this story made it very interesting and compelling. Even though I'm not a fan of certain aspects of this story, I enjoyed it nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True story

Swingerjoe starts a thread in the forum. Everyone knows about him there. He is mocked, made fun of and recognized as the joke of the site. Everyone laughs at Swingerjoe. His comments are a joke, his "writing" is a bad joke. When he comments, everyone reads it so they can laugh at him. True story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
@last comment. Untrue Story . Speak for yourself please, or at least try to refrain from the overly inclusive term of "everyone"

First of all swingerjoe and I have different outlooks on pairbonding . I respect that it works for him and his wife ( and select few ) but believe that extended to general populace ESPECIALLY with kids in marital mix, polyamory is recipe for considerable disquiet, if not overt disaster . To his credit , SJ has authored some first rate stories about the downside of this practice, while in the main advocates the positives . Fair enough.

I admire (and even envy ) swingerjoe's technical skills as a writer and his expressiveness. As a commentator, he seems to relish the role of gadfly to resident porn site bluenoses and gasbags. That's his choice , personally I would find those confrontations very wearying. Bottom line : if everyone thinks a like then no one is thinking. Literotica, to me, is a more interesting place with swingerjoe in the mix.

fr45fr45over 7 years ago
Wife sharing stories are my favorite...

and this one was very good; however, there are three things in this story that I personally would have liked to be written differently: 1) Dan's cock could have been a little larger than the husband's...preferably much thicker as well as longer. 2) I don't like for the husband to eat cream pies. 3) The wife could have been knocked up by Dan and bore his child.

Just suggestions to suite me...but who cares about me. 5 stars anyway.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@LSD respectfully

You should be much more circumspect with your use of terms. Paloyamory is a far different thing than "swinging." We are often lumped into that category by people who do not understand the term. Poly is a Greek prefix meaning "many,' or "much. "Amor" is the Latin word for love. "Many loves." It refers to those people who are in a committed love relationship with more than one significant other.

"Swinging" refers to those who have sex with people other than their significant other. It has no reference to a committed love relationship. There may be one with the significant other, but certainly committed love relationships with one's "swinging partners," would be anathema to one's significant other.

Please don't equate polyamory with swinging. It is an insult to those of us in polyamorous relationships.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Nicely said,Kimi

I agree with you about using terms correctly. For you, that term 'polyamorous' is personal and it is important to you that it be used correctly. For others, there are different terms which are just as loosely thrown about in the LW commentaries without regard for (or knowledge of) the thoughts and feelings of people who may be deeply affected by them.

I have difficulty in understanding how a person can have equal genuinely romantic love for more than one other person, but that's my problem not the problem of those who do. I cannot recall a story in Literotica that explores such a relationship, and it would be interesting to see a good and thoughtful one submitted.

Clearly, the fact that I can't understand it doesn't mean that it cannot happen. Just as a large proportion of the LW commentariat cannot understand a married person explaining adultery as "it was just sex, dear, it's only you that I love". However, they often go further and say they cannot understand it and thus it cannot happen.

Maybe we all need to get out and about a bit more.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dick sucking writer

Period

cloakndagger772cloakndagger772over 7 years agoAuthor
Some responses from me...

...though truthfully, doing so is certainly a waste of my time.

First off - for those that took time out of their day to let me know that you enjoyed the story, thank you very much. It's good too know that some people did appreciate it, as that's the sort of feedback that helps me decide if I should type up any of my other experiences (if there's no demand, why bother?).

Understand, I'm not against critical comments - if you have suggestions for improving pacing, readability, structure, etc - by all means, please share them. That said, please understand that I don't pretend to be a "real" author, I'm just a guy sharing a story or two about hot experiences with my wife. If you're only commenting to tell me that you don't like the genre, or to insult me as a person... meh.

I haven't deleted a single comment. I find it pretty funny that the very first comment on this story was an accusation of such. I submitted this story last week, it only cleared the queue on Christmas day, and I didn't even check the site until the following day. As of this posting, there have been 32 comments, all of which are intact - including the ones calling me gay, questioning my manhood, attacking the humiliation aspects of the story (of which there are none), questioning our fitness as parents, and even the one who decided to come on a porn site to discuss the morality of the morning after pill and when conception occurs.

Believe it or don't, it's your choice, but this story is absolutely factual. No details were embellished, let alone created wholesale. Please note that due to this, suggestions on how to improve certain details of the story (giving Dan bigger equipment, making Dawn hotter, changing various sex acts, having her actually get pregnant, etc) don't really apply. What happened, happened. I have the photos to prove it.

By the way... does any other category on Literotica contain such a dedicated group of troll commenters? Do people go on, say, Interracial Love and bash the authors there for not writing exclusively white male/Asian female submissions?

As do many other authors, I made a clear disclaimer as to the content of this story, but as is the case with literally every hotwife tale, these gentlemen feel it necessary to post insults from behind the safety of their keyboards. What is the purpose? This site caters to virtually every kink imaginable. So my kink isn't yours, what do you gain from ripping me for mine?

I'll wager that it would really drive you guys nuts to know how much sex I get from my wife. I guess if it makes you feel good to call me gay or whatever, have at it. I suppose that I'll do my best to salve my wounds by enjoying an awesome BJ from Dawn tonight.

I also don't get the point of flame wars with other commenters. If you have an issue to discuss, why not use, you know, the discussion forum? Why post off topic crap as comments to my story?

The Literotica comments section, at least in Loving Wives, is just weird, I guess. Have a nice day, one and all.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re one part of your author's responses, C&D

CloakAndDagger, you say "I also don't get the point of flame wars with other commenters. If you have an issue to discuss, why not use, you know, the discussion forum? Why post off topic crap as comments to my story?"

Some people write stories for their own entertainment, some read stories for their own entertainment, and some comment for their own entertainment. It's not an altruistic act.

Some of the commenters have fun flaming other commenters. Would you deprive them their fun? Without SwingerJoe to berate, the BTB brigade would feel absolutely bereft.

Lue

cloakndagger772cloakndagger772over 7 years agoAuthor
Touche, Lue...

Silly me, expecting adults to act like adults on an adult website. Carry on.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: "Carry On"

I do, C&D. Frequently.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I get a honk out of comments made and

the throwing of rocks... shaking my head... geez while this may not be my cup of tea but then again it may be my cup of tea...I think I am just smart enough to know when to stop reading a presentation if I do not care for it... thanks I rated it a 4!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Americans are an entertaining bunch!

"The land of the free" seems to be pedaling backwards. A decade ago, people did not trash each other so much at this site. But then you elected a Black president, and all hell broke lose. Now you have an electorate which seems comprised mostly of those who have a serious fear of "the other." So I guess we shouldn't be surprised that the Trumpeteers are feeling their oats and trying to enforce their world view by telling the rest of us how we should not be living.

I am a 67 year old woman who comes here to read various kinds of stories, including those about wife-sharing, and I really enjoyed this one, especially believing that it is true. I don't believe I have to be a shared wife to enjoy it. In fact, I sometimes use the characters in a few of the gay stories to get myself off. It's all about how the stories make you feel; can you get into the heads of the characters and enjoy the ride the author takes you on.

Hey Mr. Anonymous, believe this: this morning, my 67 year old husband gave me four colossal orgasms off his cock before going to work, where he spoke to hundreds of thousands of people on the radio. Aren't you worried about what someone with an audience that large is going to tell people about how they should be enjoying their lives, instead of trashing others'?

green117green117about 7 years ago
@Luedon

No stories about polyamory on Lit? Even LW?

"I thought she made you up" comes to mind. Every bloody harem story tries to get there. Sure, a lot more FMF... than MFM... but the stories are there to float peoples boat, and the MM aspects tend to frighten some. Geez... lots of Lazlo Zalezec does what looks to be rather large MMFFMFM.... groupings.

I am not knowledgeable about poly enough to be able to screen for likelihood... but the topic is all over the place.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So... HOT!

I have something of an impregnation fetish and have posted on this site before. Like you, I got many negative comments (I chose not to reply) but I really admire you for standing by your story. And also, both you and Dawn sound incredibly sexy. I usually don’t like reading true stories because most people just say what happened, they don’t include enough details. That said, you did a good job with this but more detailed descriptions would make future stories even hotter.

And if you ever post those pics anywhere, let me know where I can find them ;)

-R

18 year old bisexual female

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Wife sharing with a touch of impregnation fantasy, and with the ring of truth about it, too. Let's read more about these adventures! How did the previous adventures come about? How about the explicit conversations between husband and wife in the lead up? How did the decision to share get made? What was said, what did you think while you prepared and then watched? Those are all good story ideas, and you could write it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

You convinced old SJ that this is a true story, but I call bullshit. It's pretty much what I would expect after seeing some of your comments defending other cuck writers. One story in LW is more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

So hot! Please share more of you and Dawn's adventures with everyone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercloakndagger772@cloakndagger772
Updated 4.24.2024: I am almost finished with my first fictional story - A Taste of Kate. It will be published first on Patreon, then released to Literotica a month after that. This is the longest story I have ever written; it will likely weigh in at around 22k words. My Pa...