All Comments on 'Dawn Defiled Ch. 02'

by soflabbwlvr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a giant pile.....

of horse pucky. Certainly he divorced the cheating slut wife. And certainly Tom caught up with him in a dark alley and caused him to lose his testicles at the very least. End of ridiculous story.

lily4nowlily4nowover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Yes! Nice, hot ending. Not sure how Vic would go about topping that experience, but I'd love to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupidity runs amok.

Cheaters, sluts and whores. A worthless exercise and a waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

I thought it was great! Well written and fun to read to find out how far Vic would go. His experience was much more interesting than Dawn's or her husband's. I would guess that your two anonymous critics identify with the husband so much so that they hated your story. Very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How stupid were they....???

How stupid did the complaining Anon's have to be.... to first, choose to read a story with an accurate description of its content, which they apparently find objectionable, THEN to return to your profile to find part two to ensure they read it in it's entirety?

I guess if you're going to confession anyway, you might as well get your rocks off first, but remember this is well beyond "impure thoughts", so if you truly want forgiveness be sure to describe it properly to your priest. 😈

rickylaw01rickylaw016 months ago

It amazes me why people on this site and read these stories and then complain that they have sex acts in them. Why are they on this site? I see one commenter said you should go to confession for writing this story. My question to him would be why are you here? You should be reading your bible not on a site that has nothing but sex stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoflabbwlvr@soflabbwlvr
838 Followers
Professional male in South Florida. Part-time writer, full-time perv. I want to thank everyone who has read my stories, and especially those who have voted, commented, or emailed me--I hope that you enjoy them. Public and private comments are always welcome. I have severa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dawn Defiled Series Info