All Comments on 'Dawn In The Dark Ch. 03'

by Gale82

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mitchfrenmitchfrenalmost 12 years ago
Your stories are like walking through a maze!

And there are always unexpected delights just around the next corner.

Once again, though, you've left us hanging on the edge of a cliff and waiting for the next chapter isn't going to be easy. Excellent writing!

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

Okay, well so far so good, a healthy imagination is always a good thing when thinking up a story. And so far this couple appear to be on the same page, having fun with their fantasies. I am curious to know why you have the husband pushing this 'sharing' fantasy,and the wife seems to be going along with it. Maybe somewhere down the line the husband can imagine a hollywood starlette making love to him. Anyway on to the next chapter.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

You are an excellent writer; your turn of phrase and story progression is first rate. I simply loved the first few paragraphs of the first chapter where you talked about the older sister who was up at ungodly hours slamming drawers and singing some happy song. The other thing I like about your stories is they seem real and don't become just a fantasy. It is easy to imagine Dawn and Harry as next door neighbors, people you like to talk to, who are obviously happy with each other and their world. In fact you have done such a good job of writing Dawn, that I wish she was my wife, LOL.

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
looking good!

Canot wait for next chapter!

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
I need you

to do something for me. I need you to get on your computer, or grab a pad of paper and write. I need to write quickly and concisely but I need the next chapter. Not tomorrow but right now. You are killing me with suspense. Please put me out of my misery. I gave this *****.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years agoAuthor
1Thinkingman

I hear and I obey, Oh mighty one! The final chapter has just been submitted and awaits approval.

I hope I haven't rushed it too much because this means a lot to me - as I hope you'll all understand if/when you read it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Oh Yeah

It seems that I am just like everyone else, waiting for the next chapter. Excellent.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Here I sit wondering.....

If I will still be pleased and happy after the next chapter! You write extremely well but I am afraid that you will cuckold the poor guy!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

an unexpected turn of events.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 5 years ago
A wonderful story

Your writing is masterful once again. This is a terrific story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous