All Comments on 'Dawn of Dawn'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

As usual when I find myself in the BDSM section, I find myself slightly off balance, yet aroused by things I can't quite comprehend. Some very good authors (if you haven't read secretsxywriter, you are missing out) have helped me begin to understand, at least as well as one can without the actual experience to go with it.

This story grabs you with the main character's intense desire to please her master, while still hinting strongly that there is a lot more to her than it first appears. A very erotic look at a point of view that I cannot totally relate to, but the MC's seemingly submissive, soft and sensitive exterior with a rock hard inner core is irresistible to me in any format.

This story is beautifully rendered by TarnishedPenny, who writes with such a sensitive touch it leaves you hanging on every line, waiting for that penny to drop so that it all comes together.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

I know the men are on a pedestal here, but Lauren's owner should have been unattended. A result of his boasterios attitude at Lady Alexa's.

As always your stories are delightful to read and live in them a little

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your descriptions & slow walk in this erotic garden.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca8 months ago

I seldom delve into the realm of BDSM because, personally, I find it quite unpalatable. That being said, the phrase “whatever tickles your fancy” obviously exists for a reason. The only reason I didn’t give 5⭐️s was my discomfort with the story’s substance. However, that doesn’t detract from your wonderful writing skills and your ability to evoke emotions in me that I thought were long dead. Thank you again for sharing.

bobbycull55bobbycull554 months ago

Rxquisite detail, both of the activities, and of the feelings or Dawn: her recognition of her activities and her responsiveness to the training by He, as we as her changed "status" was a glory to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous