Dawn of Mistress Hannah Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress Hannah continues her little game with her slut.
1.3k words
4.32
7.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Misshslut
Misshslut
17 Followers

We drive for feels like a few hours. Before we set off Hannah placed a blindfold over my eyes so I have no idea where we are going. The viagra is still in full effect and Hannah has refused to let me change into my normal clothes.

Throughout the drive she rubs her hand up and down my dick making sure that I'm still nice and horny, she brings me to the brink of ecstacy time and time again before stopping quickly. She knows that doing this gives her full control, the hornier I am the more willing I am to play along with her little game.

The car eventually comes to a stop and I hear Hannah say "Time for challenge number 2, You did so well on the last one I decided to up my game". Theres a pause before she continues "I know it was embarrassing this morning letting strangers see you as a sissy slut but imagine what your neighbours might think, or your girlfriend!". Hannah yanks of the blindfold and I take in my surroundings. We are parked outside my house and my girlfriends car is on the drive!

My girlfriend thinks I am away visiting friends and is not expecting me home any time soon and certainly not dressed like a slut. Hannah grabs my dick hard in her hand and stares deep into my eyes. "Your next challenge is to go inside, grab your girlfriends favourite lingerie and return, simple as that". "Oh and don't get caught, I still have plans for you."

I look out the car window to see if anyone is looking, the coast looks clear. I exit quickly closing the car door quietly behind me. As I walk to the front door Hannah beeps the horn making me jump. I run to the door and out of sight of any nosey neighbours.

I wait a moment listening carefully at the door before turning the handle and peering inside. She must be in the garden I think to myself and quickly head inside and up the stairs. I head to our bedroom and into my girlfriends closet picking up the bag stashed at the back with all her lingerie.

I know were it is as I often go looking through it and occasionally try bits on. I rummage through the bag and find a pair of black stockings similar to the ones I'm currently wearing, black crotchless panties, a tight leather look skirt and a black leather look bra. I cant help but feel excited and turned on, the thought of getting caught looking through her lingerie whilst dressed like a slut. I freeze as I hear movement on the stairs. Fuck my girlfriend is coming upstairs, I panic not knowing what to do. I try hide behind the door after quickly stashing back her things. Just as I see the door handle move I hear a car horn beep loudly from outside. The handle stops moving as my girlfriend goes back downstairs to investigate.

I take my chance and bolt to the bathroom where I wait, my heart beating like crazy. A few minutes pass and I hear my girlfriend come back upstairs she heads straight to the bedroom thankfully and again I take my chance. I sneak down the stairs and out the front door without making a sound.

Hannah's moved the car a little ways down the street meaning I'm going to have to run. I take a look around and leg it towards the car. I wrench open the door throwing in the stolen lingerie and dive into the passenger seat. Hannah drives of laughing as I say "That was close!".

She continues driving for sometime heading out of town into a more rural location. Hannah eventually comes to a stop outside of a wooded area. I think to my self I wouldn't be surprised if this is where people come dogging.

Hannah looks through my girlfriends lingerie saying "Lets see what slutty things you brought me". She grabs the bundle and heads to the back of the car where she begins to change I turn to look at her as but she shouts back playfully "No peeking".

From behind the car Hannah calls "You can come out now" I step out of the car and see Hannah stood there in my girlfriends lingerie. She looks hot as fuck, my dick twitches as i see her strut towards me. Hannah has bigger tits than my girlfriend, they're practically spilling out of the bra she's wearing. She keeps walking towards me, grabs me by the throat and kisses me hard. She wraps her hand around my dick and leads me to the front of the car. She simply says "Kneel" and I fall to the ground in front of her. She slowly raises the tight leather look skirt and out pings a 6 inch rubber strapon. She looks at me and I instinctively know what to do, I take her cock slowly into my mouth. I feel her hand on the back of my head as she forces her cock deeper into my throat. She pulls the cock slowly from my mouth and slaps me across the face with it smiling from ear to ear.

Hannah runs her hair through my hair before pulling me back up to my feet. She spins me around so that im facing the car and pushes me slowly forward so that I bend at the waist. My ass pushes out and I feel Hannah's cock grinding between my cheeks. She pushes me forward again causing my hands to reach out onto the bonnet. I feel her hands run over my body before resting on my shoulders. She takes the straps of the dress im wearing and pulls them off my shoulders. She pulls the dress down so that it falls to the ground, her hands move down to my panty clad ass she smacks hard and then slides the material to the side.

Hannah spits down onto her rubber cock and strokes herself as if it was real. Her hand slides up and down the shaft and she moans loudly biting her lip. She presses the head against my cheeks and slides it up down before pressing against me and slowly sliding inside. As she slides deeper and deeper into my ass she grabs me hard digging in her nails moaning softly "oo baby, you feel so good". She rhythmically fucks me long and hard, my dick throbbing with pleasure and oozing precum. She builds up speed and beings to fuck my harder, she grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head backwards so that im staring at my reflection in the windscreen. In the windscreen I can see Hannah looking hungrily down at my ass as she slides inside me. Her tits bounce as she thrusts over and over.

My knees weaken as she continues to fuck me and the pleasure builds, my body slumps against the car bonnet and I feel my balls tighten as if im going to cum. Hannah senses my growing orgasm and pulls out quickly leaving me disappointed. She spins me around so that im facing her and again pushes me back onto the bonnet. She lowers her body and brings her lips to my throbbing dick. Its too much, as soon as her lips touch my dick i cum harder than I ever have before, i tremble as the orgasm takes over me and Hannah takes every drop into her mouth. I lay there panting as Hannah crawls next to me on the bonnet and kisses me passionately pushing my own cum back into her mouth with her tongue.

She whispers into my ear, "smile for your fans" and looks through the car windscreen where the blinking light of a camera can be seen. She then crawls further up my body straddling my mouth and says "now its my turn".

Misshslut
Misshslut
17 Followers