Dom Daughter In Law

Story Info
From frumpy son to bombshell daughter thanks to DIL.
11.7k words
4.38
18.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always had a strange feeling about my now daughter in law. At first, I could not quite put a finger on it, but now, with things as they are, it is quite apparent that my gut instinct was correct.

Let's go back two years. My name is Chris, and I'd been married to Linda, my high school sweetheart for twenty years. Our son Jeff was eighteen at the time, but still lived with us. His problem was that, while intelligent, he was lazy. I love Linda, but she enabled him to some degree, and at some point I just didn't want to be bothered about it anymore, so he just set up his life in our basement. We co-existed pretty well, and that's just how it went. He'd go out with friends sometimes, but never really seemed to hit it off with girls. Part of that was probably the fact that he lived in his parents' basement, and part of it was probably his lack of pride in his personal appearance. He was a bit overweight, wore ratty clothes, and from what I could tell, seldom bathed.

One can imagine my surprise, when one evening, he brought home a woman. It was late evening and I was watching a baseball game on TV. I heard the door open, and assumed it was just Jeff, so I didn't even bother to turn around. But then I heard a female voice and that got my attention. I turned around and saw an attractive redhead. She had nice skin, and was of medium height and build. I've always been a boob man, and she had magnificent, probably C cup breasts. She showed a tasteful amount of cleavage in a light blue shirt. She had nice legs too, which were shown off by her high heel sandals and a white skirt that was a few inches above her knee.

Jeff, ever clueless, did not say a word. I stood up, and the girl strode confidently forward and shook my hand. "Mr. Grace, I'm Heather, it's nice to meet you."

"Heather, it's nice to meet you as well," I said.

"Ok dad, cool. We're going to go downstairs and hang out," Jeff said quickly. With that, he and Heather disappeared down the stairs, and I went back to watching the game. Several minutes later, I began to hear noises coming from the basement. It was clear that Heather was enjoying herself. I know it's weird, but I snuck downstairs to see if I could catch a glimpse of her fantastic breasts. As I got to the bottom of the stairs, I noticed that the door to Jeff's room was open a crack!

Silently, I crept to the door and peered inside. From what I could see, Heather was on all fours rocking back and forth. I was in luck, her tits were bouncing beneath her as Jeff gave it to her from behind. For once, I was actually proud of my son!

"Ughhh....oh Jeff...yeah baby!!!" she cried. "Get it in there, all the way fucking in there!" she yelled. "FURTHER!!" she screamed. I saw her reach back with one hand and pull forward, as she aggressively slammed herself back and forth. For some reason, all I heard from Jeff was some very muffled moaning, almost like he was having trouble breathing. "OHhhhh...oh YESSSS.YEESSSSS!!!" Heather cried. "Yes, fuck me with that big black cock, oh yessssss....UGHHHHH!!!" she moaned, as she clearly climaxed and collapsed on the bed.

That last part was certainly strange, but I did not have much time to think about it, as what I saw next I still don't fully comprehend. Heather had shifted forward, and used her hand to pull forward as well, which brought Jeff partially into my view. Linda and I are no prudes, by any means, but I was still shocked when I saw a big black dildo jutting from Jeff's mouth and attached by a leather strap around his head! Well, that answered the question about the 'big black cock.' I took a deep breath and braced myself. 'People are sexually adventurous, that's fine,' I thought.

Then I looked back in the room. Heather had gathered herself, and (unfortunately) put back on her lacy black bra. She pushed her tangled hair behind her ear and said in a sweet voice, "You were such a good boy, you have earned a treat. Would you like that?"

"Mmmmppphh mmmmmm," Jeff mumbled.

"Oops, I forgot about the big black dick in your mouth," she laughed, as she reached over, undid the buckle behind his head and pulled forward. For the second time in five minutes, I was floored as several inches of dildo had been in Jeff's mouth the whole time, in addition to the part that had stuck out in front. Once the entire monster was out of his mouth, he gasped a few times to catch his breath. "There, there," she said. "You're getting so much better at that! That time you had six whole inches down your throat!! You DO deserve a treat!" she exclaimed.

"Thank you ma'am," Jeff replied.

"Your training is just going SO well!" Heather added. "Now, I know you'd love to see my awesome tits, but that isn't happening today," she continued. "However, since you did SOOO well getting me off, I'm going to get YOU off, would you like that?"

"Very much ma'am, if it pleases you!" Jeff replied enthusiastically.

"Lay down on your back," she directed him. I saw him struggle to adjust his position, and then I saw that his hands were handcuffed behind his back. She helped him out, and he moaned a bit as his back hit the bed. "I know it's a bit uncomfortable laying on your cuffed hands, but we have to keep them cuffed while your little cock is free, you know this," she admonished him. At this point, she had positioned herself over him, and began to stroke his cock, her bra covered breasts hovering agonizingly close to his face. "How long do you think you can last, baby?" she cooed as she stroked. She leaned forward a bit more and let her breasts graze his face. I heard him moan and his breathing rate increase. "You're already about to lose it, you're pathetic," she mocked him. "I guess it's a good thing I've got these babies covered or you'd last even LESS time!" she exclaimed. She was right, as seconds later, Jeff grunted and I saw her stop stroking and begin to wipe her hand off on the sheets.

"Thank you....thank you ma'am," Jeff panted, clearly weak from orgasm.

"If you finish that quickly again, I'll feed you your own cum," Heather replied coldly. "Do you want that?"

"No ma'am," Jeff replied.

"Then fucking get better," she growled. "Now let's get that nasty thing back in its cage." I saw her reach for the bedside table and produce a metal contraption of some kind. With a few deft movements, she attached it to Jeff's cock and gave it a good tug. Jeff cried out in discomfort. "Quiet bitch, you want your dad to hear you?" she said. "I bet you do," she sneered. "I'll grab you by the cage right now and march you right upstairs," she threatened.

"I'll be quiet ma'am," he said humbly.

"Good," she replied. "Let me get the key back around my neck for safekeeping, and then I'll release your hands," Heather promised. I saw her fasten a simple silver necklace around her neck. From it hung a small key, which settled nicely into her cleavage. True to her word, she then took another key and released Jeff's hands. "I need to get going," she said.

I quickly scurried back upstairs and got back into my recliner. What the fuck had I just seen? I understand that people like different things sexually, but what the hell? Jeff's girlfriend had him completely whipped! The man is supposed to run the show. What the hell was going on here? A few minutes later, Heather walked past me. "Have a good night Mr. Grace!" she smiled.

"You too Heather. It was nice to meet you," I stammered. The door slammed and she was gone.

A few minutes later, Jeff walked past to get to the kitchen. "Have a seat, son," I said to him. He looked sheepish, but sat down. "I heard an awful lot of noise coming from your room," I started. His face was RED. "Here's the thing, you're 18, you're an adult," I said. "But be safe and smart. I don't want any grandkids yet. You don't want any diseases, so be smart, that's all," I said. "You can always put it in her butt," I laughed.

"Yes sir," he replied. "Ok dad, well I'm tired, see you tomorrow," he said.

I will say he was more polite. He never spoke to me that way before, it was usually monosyllabic grunts. I guess that was an improvement. I decided not to mention any of that to Linda, there was no need. Over the next few weeks, Jeff and Heather came home together and vanished to his room, for what I assumed was basically what I'd already seen, so I had no need to see it again. Once, they actually came upstairs together, and Heather walked over to me, with Jeff behind her.

"Mr. Grace, Jeff and I have been seeing each other for a while now, and I've never met your wife," she said. I think we should have dinner together, does tomorrow night here work?" she continued.

I must say, that was very forward, and when faced with something like that, I, like most people, default to acting agreeable. That is what I did. "Sure, Heather, that would be great!" I said.

"Great, I'll see you all tomorrow at 6!" she exclaimed. Her arms went around Jeff's waist (and I noticed she squeezed his ass). She kissed him, whispered something in his ear, and left. Jeff quickly left the room.

Linda came home and I told her the news: that Jeff had a girlfriend, and that she was coming to dinner tomorrow evening.

"Well, I'm excited for him," she said. "That's short notice though, I wish you'd have invited her a different night," she added.

"Honestly, she invited herself," I said.

"Well, you did go along with it," she countered, with a bit of a tone. I'd heard that tone before, and decided to let it go, but she continued, "In fact, in order to pull this off, I'm going to need your help."

"Of course, dear," I said, on auto-pilot. I'd been down this road before. Best to just pacify her a bit, avoid a fight, and go watch the game, which is exactly what I did. The next night rolled around, and I made it a point to leave (which is passive aggressive, I admit), and come back right before six. I felt a little bad, as Linda scurried around making last minute preparations. I did something small, I put a few drinks on the table, and a few minutes later, Heather and Jeff entered. Jeff had his hair combed and wore nice clothes. Heather strode forward, and shook my hand and also Linda's as she introduced herself.

"That's a lovely necklace, Heather," Linda complimented her. I looked and saw the key, that I knew was the key to the contraption around Jeff's cock, and I quickly looked away. Jeff's face got REALLY red, but my wife did not know why.

"Thank you very much, Mrs. Grace," Heather replied, as she sat down.

Dinner was uneventful. We passed the time with idle chatter. "What a lovely dinner, I'm sure that was a lot of work," Heather said at one point. "But I'm sure Mr. Grace helped out," she added.

"Well, actually he really didn't, you know how men are," Linda laughed.

"How some men are," Heather laughed in a way that was a bit serious. "Jeff will be happy to help you clear the table," she stated. Jeff immediately sprang to his feet and began to clear the dishes. It was so out of character for him, that Linda raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. We finished dinner, Heather left, and Jeff went downstairs.

"She seemed nice," Linda said.

"Sure, I guess," I replied. "A bit strong willed and forceful, though."

"She got him to clear the table without complaining, which is more than I've been able to do," Linda laughed. "It's good for him, he could use a bit of that."

"I guess," I said. "I just have a strange feeling about her, like all these changes might not be good," I added.

"Nonsense," Linda laughed, and she left the room.

A few months passed. In retrospect, I did notice some other changes in Jeff, but they seemed minor at the time. His hair had grown longer. He kept himself clean, and wore nice clothes, he was very polite. He spent a LOT of time with Heather. For some reason, he got his ears pierced, but I chalked that up to late-teen rebellion. Linda noticed too, but her take on it was that Heather was apparently succeeding where we had failed, and if we ever wanted him to leave this house, our opportunity was to encourage this relationship. Part of me agreed, but part of me still had misgivings. I knew what I'd seen in that basement. I knew the function of that key on Heather's necklace. I tried to talk to Jeff, but he assured me that everything was fine, so I went with it.

A few months passed, and one night Heather and Jeff were again enjoying dinner at our table. "We have big news," Heather said. "Jeff and I found a place and we are moving in together. Jeff has a job at the grocery store, and I, of course have my job in IT, so we figured it was just time to get our own place," she added. "We move in a week," she added.

"Oh that is GREAT news!" Linda exclaimed, as she jumped up and hugged Heather. I looked at Jeff, who just sat there quietly.

"Congratulations," I said to him. "On the job and the place, good work, son."

"Thank you dad," he replied. "It's all due to Heather motivating me," he said.

"That is true," Heather said. Linda nodded her head.

Again, we finished up, and Heather and Jeff left. Once the day came for him to finally move out, Linda and I helped him load up his boxes, and hugged him. We smiled as he got into the passenger side of Heather's truck, and she pulled out of the driveway with all his stuff. We had the house to ourselves, and our son had met someone he loved. It was every parent's dream!

A few days later, I came home to find Jeff looking around his old room in panic. "What are you looking for?" I asked him.

"Um...I left something," he stammered, his face beet red.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you, I found this, is this what you left?" I asked, as I came back into the room with some strange thing. It was a leather band, like a necklace, with a big red ball in the middle. I handed it to him, and his face was still really red. "Is this a necklace that Heather bought you?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. Yep. A necklace," he stuttered. "She was uh, pretty upset that I lost it, so I'm glad you found it," he continued. "Did you find anything else?" he asked.

"Nope. You should wear it home," I said. "So she knows you appreciate it."

"Um, thanks again dad," he said. He buckled it around his neck, and continued to look around his closet. He grabbed something and tried to hide it, but I saw it was a leather collar and a dog leash.

"I didn't know you guys had a pet," I said.

"Heather just got a dog," he said quietly. "Dad, I have to get back to Heather, I'll talk to you later," he said. As he left, he said something odd. "Heather isn't happy with you," he stated.

I thought that was pretty odd. I mean, I'd expressed my reservations about their relationship, but only to Linda and Jeff. Certainly Linda, my wife of twenty years, didn't rat me out to Heather. It must have been Jeff. I went to my office to get some things done on the computer. I had an e mail from Heather, which was strange. I opened my e mail to find a video entitled "Training." I hit play, and what I saw, took a long time to register. The camera showed a close up of Heather's top half, and her tantalizing breasts in a low cut, tight black leather corset. She also wore the silver necklace with the key. As it panned back, it showed that she also had on tight black leather skirt, and very tall black high heels.

"Hello, Chris," she said coldly. "I hear that you have been saying bad things about me. That you do not like that I am dating your son," she started. "I would argue that Jeff is much improved since I entered his life. He has lost weight, and is in better shape. He showers and wears nice clothes. He's kinder and much more polite. He is out of your house," she continued. "Now all of this comes with a bit of a cost," she said. She snapped her fingers, and yelled "ENTER" over her shoulder. Jeff, naked save for the necklace I'd found, crawled into the room on all fours.

"Look into the camera and say hello to your father, I'm recording this for him," she smiled cruelly.

"No....Mistress Heather, please no!!" he begged.

With frightening speed and violence, she reached down and slapped his face HARD. "Fucking do it!" she screamed.

"YEOOWWW," he screamed and reached up to rub his stinging face. "Yes Mistress Heather, sorry Mistress Heather!" he cried. He looked into the camera with shame in his eyes and his face red with embarrassment (and from the slap). "Hiiiii ddddaddd," he stammered.

"Now Chris, you are going to see how I've trained Jeff here, how I've gotten the results I've gotten. I want you to know that no harm will come to Jeff, and that he is here of his free will, isn't that right, Jeff?" Heather asked him.

"Yes Mistress Heather," he replied, his eyes downcast.

"First of all, I do not require any more speaking from Jeff," she said as she reached down. "Chris, that cute necklace that you found, that I gave Jeff, is called a ball gag, it goes in his mouth, like so," she said as she unbuckled the necklace, shoved the ball in his mouth and re buckled it. "Speak, Jeff," she commanded.

"Mmmppph," Jeff replied.

"As you can see, it effectively silences the wearer, which will be handy in a few minutes," she continued. "First, I will demonstrate basic training. Jeff, go get the collar and leash," she commanded. Jeff crawled out of the room, and returned with the collar and leash that I'd found. "Jeff told me you found these too, which is lucky for him, he was in BIG trouble for having misplaced his gag, collar and leash," Heather said. "He told me that he told you I had gotten a dog, and he was quite right!" she giggled, as she fastened the collar around his neck, and then clipped the leash to it. "You probably didn't know that the dog was him!"

"Position one," she said to Jeff. Immediately, he went from all fours to a kneeling position beside and slightly behind Heather, with his arms behind his back, head bowed so they both faced the camera. "This is a basic demonstration posture, for social situations with like-minded friends or as a pause from a walk," she explained. I noticed the metal contraption from before, was still around his cock.

"Position two," she said. Jeff, still on his knees, moved from beside her to directly in front of her, head bowed and hands behind his back. (So Heather faced the camera, and towered over him, but all I could see was his back). "In this position, he is able to receive instructions or pleasure me with his tongue or any other device I choose," she continued.

"Position three," she said. Jeff went from his knees, to an all fours position, with his head level and his back straight. She tugged on the leash, and began to walk. He crawled behind her, as they made several laps around the room. After a few minutes she stopped, and said "position one," and he returned to his position next to her.

"Now, we have a few more positions, and I'll get to those in a bit," Heather continued. "But right now, I'd like to detail some improvements I've made to Jeff," she said as she stepped behind him. As she ran her fingers through his hair, she commented, "Jeff never used to take care of his hair. As you can see, it's gotten longer, as I do prefer that look. It's also shiny, healthy, strong and radiant, thanks to a regular washing and conditioning routine I have implemented." Next, she ran her hands down his neck and along his arms and torso. "You can see his skin is also much improved, much healthier, thanks to the use of regular cleaning and moisturizing products. Nice and smooth, just the way I like it. "He grimaced as she clearly tweaked his nipples on her way down to his stomach. She grabbed a bit of it and said, "He's also lost about ten pounds off his gut, thanks to better eating and more exercise. He's starting to look quite sexy," she purred in his ear. "Now I understand you had some concerns around diseases," she smiled coldly into the camera.

'That son-of-bitch sold me out,' I thought to myself. 'She's more important to him than me.' Which, I supposed made sense, considering his current situation.