Dawn of The Mutant Sex Maniacs

Story Info
Hordes of horny mutants invade Los Angeles city!
1.9k words
3.62
4.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Contains non-consensual hardcore monster sex!

Somewhere in the California desert, an underground laboratory was kept secret from the public. Chemocore Corporation abandoned the lab thirty years ago due to a disastrous chemical spill. The scientists and workers who were trapped within the lab were exposed to the chemicals and mutated into vicious and horny creatures. For years, they tried to claw their way out. The steel doors were impervious to their inhuman strength and contained them for a very long time... until now.

---

Part 1: The Brute

Christine Jones, age 21, was stuck on the edge of the desert. The busty blonde has been waiting for a towing service she called hours prior. Christine saw someone running towards her in the distance. The blonde bombshell screamed when she saw what appeared to be a big hulking humanoid creature with gray skin and bloodshot eyes. It was bellowing and running at full speed towards the blonde like a raging bull. Christine tried to run away but the creature caught her with its inhumanly strong arms. "Please don't hurt me!" said Christine and, in response, the creature growled. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

Christine screamed as the creature tore off her clothes. The busty blonde became fully nude with her big fat tits bouncing around. The creature leered, enjoying the sight of Christine's young nubile voluptuous body. "Nice tits, lady." growled the tall humanoid creature before chuckling. Christine started to cry as the behemoth roughly fondled her funbags. In lustful excitement, the creature mashed her breasts, causing Christine to yelp in pain. The creature raised one boob to his mouth and hungrily sucked on its nipple like a newborn. Christine started panting and mentally resisted arousal from her tits getting sucked ferociously. The creature's other hand reached down towards Christine's bare pussy and stroked it with its thick fingers. The sexy blonde started to feel unseasonably warm as her pussy and tits get played with.

The creature stopped sucking and fingering before slamming Christine against the hood of her car. The creature's humongous dick hardened and plunged into Christine's birthing box. "Aaaaah!!!" Christine screamed as she received the giant tool thoroughly fucking her pussy. "Hnnng! So tight!" The creature growled. The creature thrusted Christine back and fro for quite some time. Its massive dick plowed inside the busty blonde. "Aaaaauuuunnng..." Christine stopped screaming and started moaning. The combination of abnormally powerful pheromones and animalistic sexual assault on her curvy body greatly aroused her and awakened a burning desire she never felt before.

"Oh God... yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!"

The creature, encouraged by his prey's scream of ecstasy, pounded Christine more furiously than ever. The blonde babe's pussy gushed spectacularly.

Due to the hardcore fucking she received from the creature, Christine fainted due to exhaustion. However, her body was still being used as the creature's fuck toy.

After thirty minutes of nonstop fucking, the creature roared and ejaculated into Christine's pussy. It lifted the unconscious blonde from the puddle of sweat and mutant cum. The creature proceeded to carry her over its shoulders like a competitor in a strongman contest. Its grotesque mutant body was capable of lifting three cows and so Christine was carried with little difficulty. Now with its naked mate over his shoulders, the creature walked towards the direction of Los Angeles city.

---

Part 2: The Arachnid

Blessed with a sexy and athletic body, 23 year-old latina Angelina Juarez made sure to keep it that way. She was doing her usual morning routine of jogging. During at a lamp post to catch her breathe, four strong arms grabbed her from above. "Aaaaaaaah!!!" The luscious latina screamed when she saw the face of her assailant. She was staring at a grotesque, barely human face with four eyes and a fanged mouth.

Another pair of arms reached out and started ripping away Angelina's clothes. The tank top and shorts were quickly removed and her well-toned body was exposed to the arachnid mutant. "Noooooo!!! Aaaaaaah!!!!" Angelina continued screaming. The arachnid, delighted at what he saw, leered at its prey. Its free arms began to grope its prey's breasts and vagina. "Uuuunng..." A soft moan escaped from Angelina's mouth.

The arachnid proceeded to lick its prey with its long prehensile tongue starting from her face and gradually down to her pussy. Angelina voluntarily spread her legs open in a heightened state of pure lust. The arachnid plunged its long tongue into Angelina's sex.

"Ah!" Angelina gasped as she felt the mutant's tongue forcing its tongue into her pussy. The arachnid expertly manuevered its tongue inside Angelina until it finally found her G-spot. Angelina rolled her eyes back in sheer pleasure as the arachnid orally violated her.

The arachnid stopped licking and plunged its massive dick inside the now upsidedown Angelina. The latina screamed for it was both painful and pleasurable. The spider-like mutant began fucking Angelina slowly at first and then furiously. Angelina kept moaning loudly as the mutant's pheromones and sexual assault overwhelmed her. "Aaaah!!! Aaaah!!! AAAAH!!!"

Thirty minutes have passed and Angelina has fainted. The arachnid carried her nude and unconscious body to God knows where.

Part 3: The Gasser

Jennifer Wong, age 20, just came from the local asian supermarket. Upon reaching her car, she was frightened by a horrifying sight. Standing in front of her was a gray-skinned humanoid creature with a bulging stomach and an equally bulging member. Jennifer screamed as the slow-moving monster lumbered towards her.

Before she could run away, Juniper was exposed to a big cloud of gas expulsed by the monster. Stunned by the noxious fumes, Jennifer kneeled on the ground and coughed violently. The gasser grabbed Jennifer's head and forced it on his bulging penis. Jennifer tried so hard to inhale oxygen but unintentionally sucked the gasser's dick instead. The gasser moaned loudly as the tiny but shapely asian woman sucked its dick. "Aaaaaah..." The mutated pheromones began to work their magic on Jennifer, turning her into a mindless sex slave for the gasser.

"Mmmm... mmm..." Jennifer moaned as she sucked the gasser's dick with gusto. The young asian lady began to rub her body and disrobe. She removed her blouse, her skirt and then her undies. Jennifer, now completely nude, continued sucking the gasser's mutant dick while rubbing her hands all over her body.

The gasser ejaculated its load into Jennifer's mouth with a loud grunt. "Hurrggg!!!" The mutant lifted Jennifer and placed her on her car's hood. It spread her legs and then plunged its bulging member into her pussy. "Aaaah!!!" Jennifer screamed. The gasser slowly but continuously fucked the tiny asian woman. Jennifer, in a state of uncontrollable lust, hugged the gasser as she inhaled its gas during the beastly coitus.

Five hours have passed and the gasser and a very sex-crazed Jennifer Wong were still fucking as a horde of mutant sex maniacs overran the supermarket and fucked every female there.

---

Part 4: The Imps

Laura Von Tassel was a 40 year-old redhead knock-out. Even at a matured age, her beauty was still pristine and she had the body of a chesty pornstar with Double D sized breasts. Thick in the right places, she was considered one of the most desirable women in the upper echelons of high society.

Laura was just trimming a shrubbery in her garden when a small human-like creature knocked her down. Laura looked up and saw a naked goblin-like being with an unusually large and hardened dick leering at her. Three more of the creatures jumped out of the bushes and proceeded to rip her clothes off. "No! Get off me! Aaaah!!!" Laura screamed as the imps tore off her blouse and then her bra. Her blessed tits were exposed to the creatures and two of the imps bit down on her nipples. "Aaaah!!!" Laura screamed again. The imps on her nipples began to suck. The attention to her nipples started to arouse Laura.

The two other imps ripped off her pants and her panties, exposing Laura's immaculate pussy and tight fleshy ass to the tiny mutants. One imp plunged its dick into her pussy and the other into her ass. They furiously fucked the socialite, effectively sandwiching her.

"Unnng... stop... unnnng..." It was no use for Laura to plead. The pheromones of the imps have overpowered her and turned her into a sex-craving milf. The imps at her breasts stopped sucking, leaving their bite marks on her titanic tits. One imp wrapped her tits around its still throbbing dick and began to fuck her funbags. The other imp penetrated her mouth and started fucking it. Overwhelmed by her lust and the lust of the imps, Laura went crazy with erotic pleasure! "Mmmf!!!! Mmmffff!!!"

After minutes of nonstop fucking, Laura and the imps came so much they splattered the shrubbery Laura was working on. The sound of little feet were heard and more imps have come to violate Laura. Laura fainted as the second group of imps ravished her body.

---

Part 5: The Queen

Jim Starling, Ralph Anderson and Harold Cruz fought bravely against the mutant sex maniacs for hours. Armed with guns, they've eliminated dozens of the monsters. However, this time it may be their last stand.

Towering over them was an nine-foot tall woman with long flowing black hair with red streaks. Naked and voluptuous with volleyball-sized breasts, she looked like a giant wet dream come true. However, she was deemed a threat by the three heroes and so they rained on her with bullets.

Incredibly, the bullets did not kill the mutant queen! The queen rampaged towards the young men and grabbed Jim with just one arm. Jim kept shooting but it did nothing to eradicate the queen even at point blank range! The queen swatted Jim's gun away and ripped his clothes off. Smiling and licking her lips after seeing his naked form, the mutant giantess began to suck Jim's dick.

"No! No! Aaaah!!!!" Jim screamed as the queen fellated him in mid-air. The queen laid down on the ground and started to pump out so much mutant pheromones. The pheromones drove the three young men crazy with so much lust they dropped their guns and ripped their clothes off. Ralph and Harold began to suck on the queen's gargantuan tits, pleasing the mutant giantess so much. Jim, being the ambitious man he is, began to fuck the queen in the pussy. The queen moaned loudly as the three seduced heroes had their way with her.

Suddenly, the men transformed due to the effects of the queen's special pheromones. Their bodies became bigger and more muscular. Their skin turned grayish and their eyes turned crimson red. Jim Starling, Ralph Anderson and Harold Cruz turned into brute-class mutants!

The three brutes continued gangbanging the queen who, in turn, sucked their dicks one by one and then had her tits sucked by them. The three brutes became hungry but milk from the queen's breasts quickly filled them up. In their last round of monstrous fucking, the brutes ravished her mouth, pussy and ass before leaving her to join the conquest of Los Angeles.

Conclusion: Los Angeles became the first city to fall to the army of mutant sex maniacs. All the women were thoroughly fucked by the mutants and transformed into mindlessly sex-crazed bimbos. In a way, all the women of Los Angeles became mutants except they're incredibly sexy, perpetually young and just as monstrously horny as their grotesque male counterparts. All the men who survived the attacks were transformed into mutant sex maniacs by the queen who reigned over Los Angeles. In just a few years, the rest of the whole world will be conquered by such beings.