Dawning of a new world

Story Info
A whole new world opens up for an eager teen.
1.7k words
4.33
27.6k
27

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it all begin about 5 years ago, while I was visiting my grandparents for the mid term holidays, I always look forward to my visits as they live within a woodland area and not far from a sandy beach and was great company.

I was just turned eighteen with raging hormones like most teenagers I guess, constant hard-ons and perving at females every chance I got.

My mom and dad drove me to see my grandparents but would have to be returning home next morning as they had to work.

Gramps greeted us at the door all smiles and hugs as each one of us went into the house, Grandma was in the kitchen and she gave us all a big hug, My face pushing into her breast's was enough to give me an instant hard-on so I quickly sat at the dining table to hide my embarrassment.

For the next two hours we all sat and chatted to catch up with each others on goings since we last saw each other, copious amounts of tea and coffee had been drunk and what seemed an endless supply of ham and cheese sandwiches.

While I left the adults to sit in the lounge and continue their conversation I told them I was going outside for a walk.

It was very mild outside and the sun sat high in the spring time sky, I could hear many bird songs as I walked along, I soon found myself down at the lake on Grandpa's land and could now hear frogs croaking the mating call but I could also hear another sound, it seemed a little way off so I moved towards it to find out what it was.

As the sound got louder I could see someone not far from me, I ducked behind a tree to observe what they were doing and managed to creep closer for a better look, Wow I thought to myself as I could clearly see it was a man standing behind a bent over woman, his erect cock pistoning in and out of her, she was moaning and writhing backwards to meet each of his thrusts. Well my own cock swelled to full size and without thinking or even realising I removed it and began stroking it as I watched and listened to the two strangers shagging.

I found myself mesmerised by the mans long thick shaft that glistened with the woman's pussy juices on it, "fuck I wish I could taste her pussy juice" I thought to myself as I slowly stroked my hard cock not wanting to cum to soon at least not before they had finished fucking. I had never witnessed people having sex in real life before, only on porn films and I had listened to my parents many nights.

The man was holding the woman by her hips and was thrusting in and out of her pussy like a man possessed, I could just about hear the sound of his thrusts slapping against her ass cheeks, every now and then I heard her give a loud moan of pleasure and wondered if she was having an orgasm.

They continued like this for about 4 or 5 minutes, when suddenly the man withdrew his cock and the woman spun round and went down on her knees, the man had a hand on her head while he pumped his cock with the other hand and suddenly his body went rigid and he began to spurt his cum over her face and then she took him in her mouth and was sucking what ever he had left and swallowing it.

She continued to suck him until he pulled his shrinking cock from her mouth, then I could not believe my eyes as I saw him start to piss over her face and in her mouth, she was stroking his balls as he aimed his cock down and pissed over her beautiful round tits, this was to much for me and I shot my own cum over the bush in front of me and some dribbled onto my hand, without thinking I wiped it on my t-shirt and shorts as I pulled my clothing back to normal.

I looked back at the couple and they were now standing holding each other and kissing.

I turned around and quietly crept away, heading back towards granma and granpa's home, reliving everything I saw all the way and smiling to myself, wishing it had been me fucking the woman.

I was hot and sweaty by the time I got back and went in through the kitchen door, grandpa and dad was sitting at the table drinking bourbon and chatting.

"Hi son" said dad

"Hi dad" I replied "Hi grandpa"

"Hi Jake" said grandpa, "You look flustered, is it still hot outside? Did you go down to the lake?"

"yes very hot and yes I went to the lake" I said recalling the sexual scene.

"did you see anything interesting?" granpa asked.

Oh how I wanted to tell them both about my experience but instead replied "oh just the frogs calling and the birds singing"

Dad got up from the table and said he needed to go pee, again my mind wondered back to seeing the man piss all over the woman, "was this something everyone did?" I wondered to myself.

I hadn't noticed grandpa had got up from his seat and was now standing in front of me, he was grinning at me, "looks like the frogs mating call got you excited enough to shoot your load sonny" he said smiling and pointing to the now dry spunk stains on my clothing.

I blushed and muttered "well you know how it is grandpa"

"well just as long as you enjoyed yourself, that's all that matters, jeez I am still always pulling myself off if your granma isn't around to empty my sack" he chuckled ruffling my hair with his hand, with that he turned and headed out of the kitchen.

Now not only am I thinking about earlier events I find myself thinking about grandpa stroking his cock and him and granma playing sexually, needless to say my cock began to stir yet again. I got myself a cold rink from the fridge and went up to my room to wash and change; my room was in-between Granpa's and the bathroom, so I went in the bathroom first and washed, then went into my room and changed into some baggy joggers and a vest t-shirt.

I went back down stairs and sat in the living room with everyone, the chat went on for hours and there was an action move on that I was sort of watching, but I just could not get the days events out of my head, my cock was stirring, so I got up and said good night to everyone, hugging my mom and we kissed each other on the cheek, then I hugged granma and she kissed me on the lips. Dad said "night son, sleep well"

"Night dad" then grandpa got up and said "not to grown up to hug your old grandpa are you sonny?"

He hugged me to him and I swear I felt his cock was hard pressing against my own cock which was growing harder.

I turned and headed for the stairs before anyone noticed my erection in my baggy pants.

Once I was in my room I quickly took my clothes off and lay on my bed stroking my cock as I yet again imagined the mans cock going in and out of the woman's wet pussy from behind, I soon shot my cum into the air and it landed on my chest, I then did something I have never done before infact never even thought of doing, I scooped the cum up with my fingers and the sucked it off, swirling the fluid around my mouth, it was a bit salty tasting but nice at the same time, I swallowed it down and whispered "fuck why have I waited so long to taste my own cum?"

I must have nodded straight off at that point, I woke up and looked at my phone and it was 1:35am, I felt thirsty and so climbed off the bed, slipped my rob on and headed for my door, "that's strange, I'm sure I shut the door when I came in" I thought

Not thinking any more of it I headed along the hallway towards the stairs, I could hear voices and could see light flickering from the living room, "they must all be up still watching telly" I thought.

Slowly and quietly I went down stairs and could then hear the unmistakable sounds of sex. I peeked through the gap in the door by the hinges and could see the TV and on it was a porn film with two women licking each others pussies, "oh that's what I heard, well I wonder who is watching it" I changed my position to look through the bigger gap in the door and nearly fell over, I could see my mom on her knees in front of granma between her legs her face buried in her pussy, then I saw grandpa behind mom fucking her from behind and if that wasn't enough of a shock I saw my dad straddled over my mom's back facing grandpa with his hard cock in grandpa's mouth getting a good sucking and his butt fingered.

I did not know what to do so turned around and went straight back to my room and shut the door quietly.

I lay on my bed trying to comprehend what I had just witnessed, my mom giving her mother oral sex while being fucked by her own father, while my father was getting a blow job and his ass fingered by his father in law, although I was very confused my cock was obviously not as it poked out of my gown like a rod, I wanked myself with the images I had witnessed in the living room and what I had seen earlier in the day, Again I shot my hot jizz over my stomach and scooped it up and sucked it into my mouth savouring it and swallowing every drop I could, but the weird thing is I imagined it was my dads jizz in my mouth. I drifted off o sleep.