All Comments on 'Dawning of a new world'

by Bisexual_4_all_pleasures

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MrBill36MrBill365 months ago

My Hod, what a family. Somewhat sorry to say, i imagined it would have been a fantastic experience.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Plausible, I watched as my wife did her own mom (massively hairy and super sexy to look at dark brown pussy) a few years ago, but her dad was out with friends when they did it, Mom was trimmed more but she had a gigantic black hairy pussy wet lips hanging down out of it. mom was up in the bed on her knees as she eat her mom. Grandma was moaning and humping moms face while asking mom, over and over, the entire time if she was ever going tell me that my uncle ____, was really my dad. almost begging her to tell ME HOW DAD WANTED TO FUKC ME THIS WEEKEND NOW THAT I WAS FINALL 18.

KingKong2020KingKong20203 months ago

What a twist for Jakey at the end, now everything might come out possibly, when did they started, how , is his Dad is his biological Dad or perhaps his Grandpa is his Dad etc

bipat55bipat552 months ago

Hot and sexy ..a good beginning. To a hot saga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, 1 /4 of a page and I'm out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBisexual_4_all_pleasures@Bisexual_4_all_pleasures
My stories on here are the first I have written so I do hope they are enjoyed by all those that read them. Comments are appreciate and could help me develop my technique and also may give me ideas for new stories. I welcome any contact from people with suggestions. With luck a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES