Dawning of a New World Ch. 02

Story Info
My new journey into a new sexual world picks up pace.
2.1k words
4.63
12.1k
16

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

I was awoken from my sleep by someone knocking on my door.

Realising I was still on top of my bed naked, I quickly jumped under my duvet before saying "come in".

I looked towards the door as it opened and in walked mom to my bedside, she bent down and kissed my forehead. She was wearing a short denim skirt that sat well above her knees and a colourful summer blouse with top 3 buttons undone showing her lovely cleavage,

"Morning son, did you sleep well?" she asked

Still in shock of my recent discovery and mom obviously not knowing I witnessed the Sexual pursuits of the previous evening, between all my family members, Her parents and my father.

"Not bad mom" I mumbled still sleepy.

"Good, me and your dad will be heading home soon. I wanted to give you a hug before we left" with that I sat up and mom put her hands around me and held me to her firm breasts.

"we will be back next weekend, ok?"

"I will be fine I'm sure, See you next week, love you mom"

"I love you too, Jakey" she said as she kissed my cheek, rose and left my room.

I lay there for about twenty minutes my mind seemed to be working in overdrive, when I heard my parent's car driving down the gravel driveway.

I was trying to make reason of my new found experiences, but yet again my cock responded in it's on predictable way and blood began to surge through my penis causing it to swell to a full erection.

I pushed the duvet back to expose myself and took my erect cock in my hand and began stroking it up and down slowly with my other hand I pulled on my ball sack.

My eyes shut as image after image filled my mind of my mother eating her mother's sparsely haired greying pussy, my grandpa pounding my mothers wet pussy while he sucked on my fathers shaved cock.

"ooh you wank a lot sonny" I heard my grandpa say.

I nearly shit myself and lay frozen with my hand gripping my cock, not even thinking of covering up my embarrassment.

"Err umh g grandpa, I did not hear you come in" I stammered

"Obviously my boy, as I have been standing here watching you for a few minutes, stroking your hard cock with a smile on your face, you must have been thinking of something nice" he grinned.

"Really, why did you not speak sooner?" I was blushing. The heat in my cheeks seemed to burn my flesh.

"Because I was enjoying the view"

I can see the bulge in his shorts so it was clear he had been in enjoying what he saw.

Grandpa saw me looking at his crotch.

"yes you caused this" he said as he rubbed his own hard cock. "I also know you were watching last nights pleasures in the living room" he said winking at me.

My cock still hard in my hand, throbbed and twitched as he spoke, I truly did not know what to say or do, Precum oozed from my cocks eye.

"Did you enjoy the show?" he smiled "I bet you came to bed and played with that lovely cock of yours till you blew your load" he stepped closer to the bed. "Am I right?"

"Err umh yes" I could not believe what I was saying.

"Shall we wank together, you can ask any questions you like and I shall answer honestly and completely, but I need to relieve this hard on" without waiting for a response he dropped his shorts to the floor and his eight inch cock stood proud and thick, his own precum oozing from the tip.

Not knowing what to do or think I just resumed stroking my shaft, and grandpa was wanking his cock in time with my actions.

I closed my eyes and again thought about yesterdays revelations as if this was to help me deal with the situation I saw and the one I am currently in.

Then shocked by what I felt next my eyes opened wide and I saw my cock disappearing into a warm mouth, the tongue lapping at my ooze and licking the underside of my shaft. I suddenly realised it was granma sucking my cock, grandpa was still sat to my side wanking eagerly on his erection.

"Would you like her to stop Jake?" he asked me.

"No, I want to experience everything, this is my first blow job" I did not seem to care anymore my hormones demanded sexual awakening and pleasures.

As I spoke granma looked up at me and smiled as she sucked my length deeper and deeper into her mouth. I'm not well endowed infact my cock is not quite seven inches when stiff but I could feel when it hit the back of her throat, she was obviously an expert at cock sucking, she was covering my cock and slobbering all over my balls with her saliva.

Grandpa started to tell me about how things started with them and my mom when she started developing hormonal stirrings at eighteen.

She had gone to her mother, my granma to ask her about the feelings and tingles she was starting to experience in certain parts of her body, Her nipples, the pit of her tummy when she touched herself and around the outside aswell as the inside of her pussy.

One thing lead to another and your granma thought it would be easier if she actually showed your mom in a practical way what she was experiencing, she taught your mom how to touch and arouse herself and bring on her own orgasm's, by having her lay next to her and copy what she did to herself, then showed her how the orgasm's would be different when brought on by another.

This opened new doors for my mom as my granma started to explore her developing body, her well formed breast's and large nipples, trailing down to her pubic mound which had developed ginger hairs to match her head, then caressed her swelling pussy lips, parting them gently to feel her wetness leak from her tight pink cunt from within.

I started to tense and thrust my cock back and forth into granma's mouth and suddenly my cock erupted into her mouth and she greedily swallowed every drop down.

She raised her head and smiled at me, "thank you Jakey" licking her lips, then licking my remaining drops of spunk from my cock's eye.

She then positioned herself over my own body, it was only now I realised she was naked, her breast's soft pressing into my chest, she lowered her head and gently kissed my lips a few times, I could taste my sperm on her lips then as if she had been waiting for my approval she pressed her mouth more firmly to mine and we started kissing, our tongues exploring each others mouths and granma was sharing my cum with me which drove me nuts and I eagerly swallowed it.

I felt her adjust her position on me, then she let out a groan, I looked over her shoulder and saw grandpa was behind her and was no doubt shoving his dick into her wet pussy from behind, holding her hips as he began pounding in and out of her.

Granma took up the story where grandpa had left off.

"once I felt your mom start to respond, I pushed a finger into her slowly working it in deeper and deeper as I started to search out her G-spot and massage it" Granma gasped and let out several moans as grandpa continued his relentless assault on her sloppy sounding cunt.

"Go on" I said hastily.

"Your mom's reactions told me I had hit the right spot so I then flicked my tongue at the top of her slit to tease her clit, with my other hand I parted her lips so I could suck on her engorged clit" she moaned.

"I brought your mom to several orgasms in this way before she collapsed exhausted"

My cock was now twitching again and growing, as it reached its peak the top nudged granma's tummy causing her to look beneath her, she whispered into my ear that she really wanted to feel my young cock inside her and would it be ok.

"Yes, yes please" I said excitedly like a child on Christmas morning waiting for his present.

"Grandpa pull your cock out while I mount this young stud of ours", Grandpa did as asked and moved back, his cock leaving granma's cunt with a wet plop sound, She shuffled up enough to line up my cock with the wet entrance that I was now going to experience, in one swift movement she lowered herself down to the base of my cock.

"Wholly fuck, I love how that feels" I groaned, her cunt was very wet, warm and was gripping my cock.

"Mmm so do I, Now relax and enjoy as I ride you till you fill my cunny with your hot seed" she said as she began to rise and lower herself on my prick, I could feel a wetness run over my ball sack and assumed it must be from granma's wet fanny and boy was it wet.

"Hold still a minute Ma and lean forward so I can fuck your sweet ass" I heard grandpa say. Then I heard him spit and granma moan.

"Yes pa, fuck my ass and feel our Jakes cock in my pussy through the thin skin wall as I ride him"

I could actually feel grandpa's cock pushing into granma so much I thought it was actually pressing against my own cock in her pussy.

Both of them got into a rhythm so as to best benefit all of us, I could not last long and told granma I was about to erupt.

"Yes Jakey, fill your granma's pussy with your young seed" she shouted.

"Yeah go on boy, empty your balls, I'm about to fill her ass with my cum" said grandpa.

With that I pushed up and my cock seemed to explode, cumin harder than ever before, I was panting heavily as was granma. I could feel Grandpa's cock seem to swell and hear him grunt, thrusting hard enough to make granma collapse on top of me and she began to kiss me deeply and passionately, she rolled of to my side and I watched grandpa raise her legs and lower his head, he began lapping at her ass hole and the spunky ooze that seeped out of her pussy, it dawned on me that he was tasting my cum as well as her pussy juice, then he looked up at me and nodded towards my wilting cock.

"May I" he asked, by now I could no longer care what happened as long as the fun and education continued.

"Help yourself, grandpa" I said with a new found confidence.

Grandpa sucked my cock into his mouth like a piece of spaghetti and as he sucked on it, I felt his tongue run over my nut sack so as not to miss any cum.

When done, he stood up and said "wow that was so beautiful, but I think we could all do with some food and drink".

Granma leaned over and kissed me and said she was going for a shower and I could join her if I wanted to.

I did not need asking twice and followed her into her on suite bathroom and into the shower as she turned on the water, we embraced each other as the water run over our hot sticky bodies.

Granma started to clean me with shower gel, not missing a spot, evening running a soapy finger along my ass crack and pausing briefly at my butt ring and circled her finger around it before continuing to clean my arse cheeks.

"We can teach you so much Jakey if you want us too" she said looking lovingly into my eyes

"I would love that so much granma" I said as we began to kiss again.

We finished showering, I went to my room to put on my baggy joggers and vest t-shirt and granma dressed in her room, we met at the top of the stairs and I followed her to the kitchen where we joined Grandpa at the table to eat breakfast and drink juice.

"Would you like to hear the rest of what we were telling you Jake" Grandpa asked me

"Yes I want to know everything, even how come you was sucking my dad's cock" I replied.

Chapter 3, coming soon, hope you are enjoying my first story