All Comments on 'Dawn's Adventures Ch. 01'

by Breaking_Dawn_Fantasy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for the memories

I was a USAF wife to a junior officer, and we swapped often with the couple sharing our duplex in base housing. Great story; write more!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Asshole story by asshole author.

Husband is serving his country on deployment and his shit wife cheats on him and cucks him.

This tale is an absolute insult to all serving husbands and wives. Especially to those on deployment.

I suggest the author takes their feelings into consideration before writing any more garbage like this one.

This sad story scores an immediate 1/5 for its appalling subject matter,

AVOID IT AND VOTE ACCORDINGLY.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cheating

New lady, you haven't read many LW stories have you? Stories about cheating wives of deployed military don't do very well here. This one won't either as it is nothing.more than an overdone sex scene and not a story.

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago
It's not swinging

It's not swinging it's cheating . Tommy is being cuckold right now. She knew that she was cheating by not tell Tommy what she did .If she thought it was alright then why not tell her husband . In real life Tommy would kick Al's ass then report him and watch his career go down the drain. Then put her ass out on the street.

If Kim and Al wanted Tommy to join them then they would waited to talk to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The start of something great

My husband and I have an older couple as friends. We are mid 20’s and they are mid 30’s. They have introduced us to the joys of an open marriage and sex with others. After four years of sex with only them my husband suggested I find a steady boyfriend who I can call on whenever he or our friend is not available. I have never felt closer to my husband. This has strengthened our bond and made our lives so much more fulfilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
would have

been hotter if Al was 8 and Tommy 6

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

how can this be swinging when the husband isnt participating?

why do authors insist on lying to audiences with their tags?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

If you believe in your story enough to post Ch 1, then posting other chapters shouldn't rely on the response to Ch 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The future holds

2 divorces, a courtmartial, a ruined military career, a child who needs a family and has none and so many more surprises like child support collection issues. So many adventures, and at Elmendorf AFB Dawn comes a lot less often than in the lower 48.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Al's new name is Jody

He should know better. Hopefully this scumbag will get busted to Airman Basic and spend years in the brig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Meh

Not really an interesting story yet. You have an "over sexed" wife who for some reason married into a military life knowing full well that the husband could and would be gone for long periods of time. She admits she cheated on all her boyfriends but this time she will be faithful to her husband. But alas, she can only go 4 months?

Blah...

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
It missed only one thing:

Al calling Kim on the phone and telling her he just fucked Kim.

Yeah, I know: a lot of people will hate this story because Tommy was overseas and didn’t get to join in, but this stuff happens, at every military base in the country.

I know, I know, the LW commentariat thinks adultery is awful, horrible, beyond the pale, but let’s get real here: fucking somebody new is always a rush. Adultery exists because it’s fun!

In this story, Tommy might be overseas, but he’s going to get to fuck Kim when he gets back, and, if he can stand the Turkish girls around Incirlik, he might be getting fucked there as well.

A second chapter should be the phone call from Dawn to Tommy, telling him what happened. That removes the cheating aspect. The story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: sbrooks103x

That was a flash comment, short. sweet and to the point. I didn't read beyond almost halfway down the first page, but I had it figured out what you are saying even before that. It doesn't bode well for comments in this genre. Signed: BTW

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Hope they swap when her husband gets home

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 3 years ago
Wow...

Right before I retired, I was rear detachment NCO for my company. Staff duty found three wives in the barracks one weekend and had the 8 soldiers they were fucking standing before the commander the next morning. Long story short, the three wives and their husbands were all swingers and had permission.

Definitely not my thing, but I get it and why. Don’t judge this story too harshly...

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

"My head was spinning with what just happened and what the future held. I literally could not wait to get to it."...She will get the divorce for sure! And I agree wit @ScorpioJJ: Al will pay for it too, because Armed Forces never forgive a fellow scumbag who doesn't respect the uniform he uses...If as @sbrooks103x says, you have more to post, better delete them! This is below garbage...1*

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Still called cheating

I didn't see a story here. It may happen at a lot of military bases as are a lot of divorces. This is about cheating and not about the military.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kind of silly and juvenile.

She's married to a man who is risking his life to defend our country. What is she risking, besides her marriage?

Embarrassing and stupefying. Congratulations.

And thanks for the effort.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
hot story

Well written! I would love to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, need to finish the story. I would like to hear Tommy's version and how or if he accepts it. Should be an interesting end?

Yes, need to finish the story. I would like to hear Tommy's version and how or if he accepts it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Loved yoyr story. Looking fiorward to more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice job

Enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your loser army

That’s why you can win a war lately

amberxxamberxxover 3 years ago
Incredible

So pleased you published this! I am really looking forward to reading more chapters.

MILF_HammerMILF_Hammerover 3 years ago
Awesome 1st story!

Liked your story a lot! I liked the realistic feel to it. A lot of the stories on Lit are over the top, I like the believable ones the best for the loveing wives category. Great job and I'm looking forward to more stories from you.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Don't understand the low score on this one. Whew. Hot. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo well done!

hope you follow up with another chapter at least. I'm ex-USAF so I can relate to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see my comment was deleted. Guess the author doesn't want to know how some veterans feel about the story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
OK, but …

There is no communication between Sweetie and Hubby, except for (her projection from) their previous fantasy-sharing. Since there is large gap between a person’s fantasies and what he or she can accept IRLife, this is a very risky behavior by Sweetie. IMHOpinion, this belongs in Erotic Coupling unless it is Chap1 in a serial. If THAT be true, it should have a Ch1 in the title, or at least a ‘2BContinued at the end!

3*

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Oops on prior comment

Sorry, it is a serial. BDF Delete if wished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous