Dawn's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn, you can really suck dick, Dawn"

I stood up and looked him in the eye. "I don't get many complaints."

We kissed again and he cupped my tits and fondled them, rolling my hard nipples with his fingers.

"Want to go to the bedroom?" Al asked me.

I nodded and began heading that way. I turned around to watch Al finish scrambling out of his uniform, leaving it in a pile on the kitchen floor.

We then made our way to the bedroom as Al said, "God you have a beautiful ass."

I winked at him as we got into the bedroom and I dropped back to my knees, taking Al's cock into my mouth again to get him hard again. True to form, it did not take him but a minute or two for his erection to return. Al urged me up and laid me on the bed. I lifted my knees and spread my legs wide, giving him an open path to me. He slipped into my wet, hot pussy and filled me completely. Soon he was fucking me with long, deep, rhythmic strokes.

Al was alternating between kissing and sucking on my nipples as he pumped his cock in and out of my pussy. Al began to pick up speed, fucking his dick into my depths and it felt so good! I cried out with pleasure as his cock drove in and out of me. I could feel his balls slapping my ass as he fucked me harder and harder. Al then got on his knees and put my legs on his shoulders.

My tits were rolling up and down my chest in time to his thrusts. His dick felt so good in my pussy.

"Your pussy is so hot, Dawn, damn you are wet!"

"I haven't been fucked in four months....," I replied between gasps. "I've needed this for a while now!"

Al pulled his cock out and flipped me over on to my hands and knees. With my ass in the air, I felt Al slipping back into my pussy as he grabbed my hips. I groaned loudly as Al fucked me fast and hard. Al leaned forward and gently bit my shoulder as he hands found my tits. I leaned down and reached between my legs, grabbing his balls in my hand, gently squeezing and pulling them as Al fucked me. I could feel Al's cock begin to swell inside me as I felt my own orgasm begin to consume me. Al was breathing loudly and I knew he was close to coming. I was as close as he was. I yelled, "Yes! Now! Harder! Harder! Yes, fuck me! Don't stop, I'm coming! Yes! Yes!"

I could feel his juice filling my pussy and I released a guttural moan as I began to orgasm.

Al was slowly pumping as his cock shot a load of cum in my pussy. As his last shots were cumming out, Al said, "Holy shit, your pussy is contracting around my dick!"

I caught my breath and said, "Yes, it does that if I cum really hard."

Al kept his cock buried in my pussy until the contractions stopped. Al then rolled off of me onto his back. I caught my breath and snuggled up to him. We laid in each other's arms for the longest time, not moving. I could feel Al's cum oozing out of my pussy. I was still in that euphoria of a really good orgasm but, unfortunately, there were still things that needed to be said.

I moved and Al immediately pounced and rolled on top of me. "That was great," he said, kissing me lightly on the lips.

"It was," I agreed.

Al then kissed and sucked each of my nipples for a while. He was a breast man, as Kim had told me several times. His tongue circled each one, his lips sucking gently at first, then harder. "I can't get enough of your nipples. I've never seen such a beautiful set of puffies," Al said and he continued to service them. I closed my eyes and let my head roll back, enjoying the feeling of his hands and mouth caressing my tits.

I then came back to my senses a bit and said, "Al?"

"Yes, Dawn?" he replied as his hand rubbed its way south and began to play and pull on my pussy hair.

"Was this the right thing to do?"

Al Looked at me and asked, "Do you feel like it's the wrong thing to do?"

He was my best friend's husband and I shouldn't be fucking him at all. I had to admit that there was something about the perversity of fucking him that appealed to me.

"It doesn't feel wrong, but it doesn't exactly feel right. What would our spouses say?"

Al kissed me again and said, "You don't have to worry about Kim."

I looked a little stunned and Al sensed this.

"I need to let you in on a secret," he said. "Kim and I have an open marriage and it's been that way for the last ten years. We have been talking about trying to get you and Tommy to play with us since we met you. You are gorgeous and Kim has been taken with Tommy for a long time now. We just never knew how to approach either of you with it. The other night, Kim and I just decided to go for it with you and when you left, it scared us that we had lost both of you as friends but, since you are in bed with me and my cum is in your pussy, I'm assuming this is a good idea?"

I had to laugh a bit at the "cum in my pussy" line. "Are you saying both of you fuck other people?"

"Yep," Al said. "Kim usually has a "boyfriend" and I had a "girlfriend" but she left."

"Who was your "girlfriend"?"

"Do you remember Jessica? She was over here a few times for some of the bar-b-ques?"

"You mean that young girl that got the boob job?" I asked.

"Yep. About 2 months after she was stationed here, she went from a B-cup to a D-cup. Not long after that, she came over to the house for a party and ended up staying late to help clean up. Kim was asking about her surgery and enough alcohol had been consumed that she ended up showing us her new tits. Kim, of course, showed hers as a comparison. Then the two of them started dancing topless. I, of course, could not help myself so while I sat on the couch watching, I pulled my dick out and started jacking it to them. They saw me and it soon turned into a strip show. Not long after that, we were all in the hot tub, and I was fucking her while Kim watched. Then we all went to the bedroom for a great threesome. I guess I impressed Jessica enough because she kept coming over. Kim gave me permission to fuck her whenever I could. This lasted until she got transferred away."

"Wow," I said. "You were living every man's dream. So who is Kim's "boyfriend"?"

"Whenever Kim and her boss, Daniel, go to a conference or business meeting, they only get one hotel room."

"Kim fucks her boss?" I asked.

"Yep and has been for two years now."

"And you want to do what with us now?" I asked

"Yes. We have wanted a couple to swing with for some time and we wanted it to be Tommy and you," he replied.

"Well," I said as I climbed on top of Al and straddled him. "Tommy and I had talked about it while we were in bed and you two were usually the focus of our talk."

I had reached behind and started to play with Al's cock and balls as we continued our conversation. "Tommy has always wanted to see Kim's tits."

I could feel Al's cock begin to harden as I massaged him and stroked him.

"Does this mean you want to swap with us?" Al asked?

Before I answered him and positioned myself on Al's cock and slid my pussy down on it. "Does this answer your question?"

Al moaned when he was all the way in my pussy. "You ok with Kim fucking Tommy because that's the only way this can continue."

I began to move and gyrate on Al's cock as I said, "I don't think it will be too difficult to get your wife and my husband to fuck one another."

Al began to massage my tits and nipples as I began to bounce up and down on his dick. I would lean forward and grind my clit on Al on every upward thrust.

"Oh, God, your cock feels great," I moaned as Al fucked my wet pussy.

"You feel better than I could ever imagine," he whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck, face, and mouth. While continuing his deep thrusts, he found my tits with his mouth and began kissing and sucking my nipples, going back and forth between each one.

I could begin to feel Al's cock swell again. I gripped his shoulders, feeling his muscles—and felt my orgasm building. He pumped his cock in and out of me while he sucked my nipples. He was breathing faster and heavier.

"Oh, don't stop, Al!" I urged. "Just keep going! Keep going!" "I'm going to come," he gasped between breaths.

"I know," I gasped back. "I am, too. Keep going. Keep on fucking me." "I'm there," Al panted. "I'm coming now!"

At that instant an incredible orgasm began to wash over me. I wrapped my arms around Al's neck reflexively and held my breath. My pussy pulsed as I felt his cock explode deep in me.

"Oh, good God," he sputtered. His pumping finally came to a stop. "Wow, that was great! Your pussy is contracting around my dick again." He was gasping for breath.

Exhausted, I rolled off him. I smiled as the sticky fluid gushed out like a river. Al pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his chest, and he cupped my ass with his hand.

"Thank you," Al said.

I looked at him questioningly.

"For making my fantasy true," He said.

I smiled and kissed him deeply. "I hope this isn't the only one we make come true." "Me either," Al said.

It was getting a little late in the afternoon when Al and I untangled ourselves. We decided to get in the shower. Al paid special attention to my tits and pussy while I did the same to his cock and balls. I think Al wanted to fuck me again but I told him to save some for Kim and that we would be together again soon. He asked me if I wanted to come over for dinner that night and discuss the future with Kim. I said sure. We got dressed and I kissed Al again before I left their house and went to mine to get ready for dinner.

My head was spinning with what just happened and what the future held. I literally could not wait to get to it.

12