Dax & Lulu: Married Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How on earth are you doing that?"

"What?"

"Walking like that, people just part like the Red Sea."

It was strange to say the least. I mean if I saw her walking down the sidewalk I'd go out of my way to plow right into her, but no one ever did.

"Well if you focus your gaze over an approaching persons shoulder and between people's head off in the distance it gives a subtle indication of where you intend to walk and people naturally step aside to give you room. Like everyone's mama says 'watch where you're going'."

"Jedi mind tricks, typical."

"Stick with me padewan - teach you I will."

Dax laughed heartily at her Yoda impersonation.

"That's a damned good impression and the height is just about right, but you are the most un yoda-like person I have ever met."

"If you say I'm like princess Leia, I will deck you right here right now, man." Her look of outrage was comical.

"Lulu trust me, if you are anyone its Darth Vader."

"See you think of that as an insult, but I see it as flattery. Besides, everyone knows Vader was framed. Personally, I always thought I was more like Han Solo - an ever so slightly morally ambiguous exterior masking my true do-gooder interior with hella flight and navigation skills."

And so it went - their random conversation about nothing of importance - until they ran smack dab into Dax's past.

The statuesque blonde was undeniably exquisite - tall, shapely with big blue eyes that canted ever so slightly giving her an exotic look. The sharply tailored coat she wore hugged her curves. Beautiful but cold.

She managed to look calculating, smug and a little surprised as she slowly nodded and looked him over.

Lou's dislike of her was instant.

"Dax Wilde. Well look at you!" That godawful sugar sweet affected southern accent. She took him in at a glance. Angela always was a clothes horse.

"You look good."

"As do you," he graciously acknowledged, before clearing his throat, not at all missing Lou's side eye.

He had to admit though the years were treating her well. She looked paler and her blonde hair wasn't as bright as it once was, it looked kind of brassy now, but other than that it seemed she'd barely missed a beat and was the same woman he knew 15 years ago, just as self-possessed and grasping and vicious as ever he was certain.

"How are things? I heard you'd come into real money. It changes everything doesn't it?"

She sees a nice suit and the dollar signs flash before her eyes - same Angela, different year. I mean who talks like that? I have come so far in life and done nothing so well as to end things with this . . . creature. She did a number on my psyche. Not being the outgoing happy go lucky poon-hound my brother was in high school got me labeled nerd, freak and weirdo by her and her snobbishly rich cohorts.

Had nothing to say to me ever. Deigned to go to prom with me when I asked. Damn, that was some prom night. I wonder what her sainted mother would think if she knew her little girl had tricks even then that put the best whores in the quarter to shame. She's a good lay, I won't lie.

College rolled around and we found ourselves thrown together again by circumstance and I made the grievous error of thinking she'd matured and changed and gave in to the attraction, which was admittedly there.

I was never ambitious, cool or stylish enough for Angela. I was never enough. Such a high-riding bitch. I still remember our last conversation.

She was in the mirror doing her makeup and didn't even flinch or stop when I confronted her. If anything she was exasperated and perturbed about us being late for a party.

With a roll of her big blue eyes she'd finally turned to me:

"Dax, why are you so upset? It was just two abortions. They weren't even babies. Not to mention we are not ready, there's so much you have yet to do, money to make, houses to buy. But if it eases your mind at all I'm still fertile according to the doctor that performed the procedure. So, should I ever decide to wreck my body by having babies, like you always say, 'there's all the time in the world.'"

No remorse, no apology, just cold and greedy.

"I've done well, yes." Dax nodded graciously.

"Who's your little friend. She's . . . cute." She smiled condescendingly at Lulu.

This should be interesting, thought Dax. He tightened his grip a tad on his wife lest she spring at Angela's throat, but he was more or less resolved to let Lulu be Lulu.

This bitch, thought Lulu.

Looking at her Lou had to admit she was beautiful. Perfect skin, huge navy blue eyes with a lot of lashes, Vargas girl curves, tall. And Cold.

Lulu stood up a little straighter in her heels and put on her best killer smile.

"This beauty is my wife, Lou." He said with no small amount of prideful pleasure.

Named wife deliberately and slowly curled her hand around Dax's bicep, clearly showing off the ring.

Angela's eyes widened a fraction before she smiled frostily back and extended a reluctant hand to shake limply.

He watched with amusement as Angela winced under Lou's power grip. Nothing riled Lulu like a weak or reluctant handshake. It smacks of contempt, distrust and dishonesty, she'd say. She was usually right too. He smiled down at his wife.

"Well, Dax it is most fortuitous that we're both here. We need to talk about the property your uncle manages."

Dax started to speak, but Lulu quickly piped up. "Oh? You mean my family property?"

She looked at Lou and bent her head as if she didn't quite hear her properly. "Yours, you said?"

"Yes." She raised my hand to her lips and kissed it. "Mine. My grandmother owns it. Our families go waaaay back."

Angela's sincerely confused expression gratified the couple no small amount.

"Oncle Junie does a fantastic job as steward. I'd love to talk more about it in detail sometime, but Dax and I need to be running, we have an important meeting. Nooners. You know how it is?" She cocked her head and smiled knowingly.

My wife can be one mean lady sometimes.

"So, here's my card. Feel free to call my assistant, Bye for now."

I let Lulu rudely hustle me away. And we did run. Straight to the Waldorf for lunch and much afternoon delight as for the next few hours my wife tried to give me the fucking of my life.

I fell back almost exhausted after round three.

"Damn bébé, maybe we should run into exes more often."

Dax chuckled breathlessly.

"The hell you say. That was no accident, that wench is here with a purpose. But that's alright, I've got just the thing for her. You just leave it to me." She huffed and hugged me a little tighter.

Dax chuckled and gave his feisty wife a kiss on the forehead.

"Indeed I shall."

----

Two weeks later and the sex is not only back but being given up at every opportunity.

On a Wednesday in broad daylight Dax had his wife in a nest of pillows piled and tilted just so for his viewing pleasure. Hands secured to the bedposts. Tight brown nipples, quavering belly - thighs held wide apart as he plundered her blossoming flesh; silky bare golden brown pudendum and labia gave way to the swollen delicate shell pink stretched snugly around him.

He was so distracted he failed to notice the play of emotions across her face.

Vulnerability followed closely by frustrated incredulity that yet again he'd her bound splayed and impaled for what seemed like hours as he slowly toyed with her.

Dax and his special way of using her body as a masturbatory aid sometimes rankled. I might as well be a goddamned sex-doll!

As if he could read her thoughts, he leaned forward to lick and bite at her nipples, all the while stroking furiously inside her until she was coming yet again, letting out a screech that bordered on a scream as her thighs seized around his waist.

As the orgasm subsided, Lulu regarded Dax through slitted eyes and shivered.

Somewhere she'd read that only 30% of women climax during sex and counted herself very fortunate to be in that number.

Lulu sighed as she let her mind wander.

Angela. She was gorgeous and clearly still attracted to Dax.

There was the obvious motive of money, but the look she gave him was one of genuine lust.

And too, Dax acknowledged that Angela looked good. Was he still attracted to her? They were together for a long time.

With a grunt she stirred with mild irritation.

I feel sweaty and thanks to Dax and his luxurious lunch, overstuffed. My hair feels like it's starting to frizz.

So tall - that woman was almost Dax's height. She idly remembered what her sister and Eddie said about the advantages of being so tall.

Her blonde hair and milky skin had fairly glowed in the sunlight. They must have made a striking All-American couple. Dax and Angela were the same age. There were moments when she felt out of her depth conversing with Dax as he referenced things she didn't know or understand. It was almost like talking to Uncle Jack.

I mean suppose they were to . . . Anything's possible.

Lulu went still and quiet as her mind ran away with her.

A gentle kiss and the ghosting of a finger over her clit bought her back to the here and now of things.

"Come back to me bébé."

"Daaax." She whined and moaned and shook as he continued to take his own sweet time.

"Yes bébé?" he said as he leaned back and resumed feasting his eyes on where they connected.

An unapologetic voyeur, Dax loved watching her exquisite body writhe with arousal, it was one of his chief pleasures.

Typical I feel all flushed and tetchy and he is absolutely unflappable. Lou huffed with frustration.

"Stop it already. You surely have the vision committed to memory by now. There's no need to have me lying here like a spatchcocked chicken while you toy with me!"

Dax gave a short bark of laughter. Only my wife would use a word like that, at a time like this.

His dimpled grin took the edge off and she gave a grudging smile herself.

"Relax little girl. You already got yours and there's more to come. Don't I always take care of you?"

She nodded as he teased at her clit again with his thumb - watching her squirm and relishing the delicate fluttery beginning of another orgasm.

"You asked for it, did you not?"

Biting her lip she whimpered.

"Dax seriously, it's been ages now like two going three years. How are you not over the sight of it already?"

Stern eyes like polished silver snapped to hers.

"Because I fucking love you Lou."

He gave a long deeply stirring stroke to punctuate the statement. And went back to watching with rapt attention as she contracted around him. The sight never failed to mesmerize.

He nodded approvingly before meeting her eyes again.

"And I love fucking you."

She squirmed again in agitation. "Then untie me."

"Nope. No ma'am nothing doing, can't think straight with those little hands all over me."

He had her exactly how and where he wanted her and this is the only time she totally let him be in charge. She'd have him coming like a teenage boy if he let her.

She huffed and growled her exasperation and wriggled, managing to skewer herself a tiny bit more. He let her move around a few moments more before pulling almost out of her. No small feat with the way her pussy pulled and clenched at me.

"Asshole!"

Damn, she was so pretty when she was angry. She was getting worked up and starting to sweat.

"Call me whatever you want, just don't stop squirming."

Pulling at the restraints and trying to get free, her breasts did a little shimmy of a dance. Bonus!

"Tell me what you want baby?"

Sliding forward I fed her a few inches of me.

"I want . . . you."

Bearing down she gripped me in an especially strong contraction that left us both breathless.

She licked her lips and with a slow blink and the utterance of a single word he was leveled and undone.

"More."

Smooth rhythmic thrusts turned erratic as he dropped his languid pace.

----

They were lazing around in bed as Lou flipped from song to song with the remote, nothing catching her fancy she kept going looking for something to fit her mood.

It always drove Dax crazy and this time was no different as he gave a long-suffering groan and sigh.

"I can't believe I ended up with you. My fate could have very well been like one of these songs you so readily skip over and pass by."

"Insert eye roll here. Because I skip songs you automatically assume I haven't listened to the entire album. Did it ever occur to you that I skip songs I don't like? If you want to hear something just say so. Or better yet here, why don't you control the remote."

She held out the remote and Dax looked at her with no small amount of incredulity.

"I am all amazement. You're actually letting 'me' hold the remote?"

Accompanying a stiff middle finger, she gave him the sweetest smile.

"Yes, you tosser! And for the record, notice how I don't whinge about your love of zydeco."

"And yet you just did. And anyway, you love it fess up."

More eye rolls and giggles.

Feeling chummy and cozy again with her husband Lulu sighed with relief.

"This is good."

He looks at his wife curiously.

"What?"

"Just this, being here together is good. I'm glad we have in-home help. You were right about that too. My life got bigger, I need help to manage it. I will be doing this all around."

"As much as I want you always with me Bébé I also want you happy & fulfilled."

"True, but one fulfillment can't come at the expense of another. And so, even though I know I may come to regret it I am making a life law: anytime my husband wants to grab lunch and I'm available that's what we do."

"Lou? Are you sure?"

"You and those babies deserve my time too. I missed April and August having their first disagreement over a toy."

Our little girl took her brother down hard.

"I can't have that. I won't miss firsts. I will personally work the major projects, but the rest I can delegate. You are my happy place and it feels like I've been gone for a long little while. It's not like I'll ever get ahead or be caught up long enough at work to take a break. Besides, what can they do, fire me? 25-30 hours a week and not a drop more."

Dax wasn't quite sure he believed her, but he nodded encouragingly anyway.

Though true to her word she took steps.

She changed the bottom of her email signature so that it now read: "Please Note: I will not exchange work emails after 7 pm or on weekends." And then she did the impossible: actually stopped answering emails that arrived after seven p.m. Turned off her work phone to make sure.

She had a chat with Milton.

"Milton, the more I play, the happier I am at work. The happier I am at work, the more focused and relaxed I become. The more relaxed I become, the happier I am at home. You should try it too, we're not getting any younger and we should be grooming the next crop to take over while we relax a bit. We have families and these are the years."

She waited anxiously for push back but was wonderfully surprised at his response.

"You're right we have incredibly smart people working for us and letting these people have the pleasure of doing their jobs without my peering over their shoulders has been great for them and for us both. You micromanaging every stage of every project will have you stretched out before your time and I don't want that for you."

The man had had a stroke and on doctor's orders to relax had nothing to do but think about it all and was now almost a religious convert in his efforts to make the most of the time he had left.

And so, she made a vow to come home by 3 p.m. every night for dinner. If a serious issue cropped up at work, she found a way to come home to be with the kids and then hop on her computer and work from home after that. Technology should be making it easier and easier for this to happen.

And finally she gave herself permission to view this downtime as essential. It was oh so very hard to do, to feel deserving of rest and family time when everyone else was working so hard. But she made an effort.

---

Angela

GODDAMNIT!! A wife. Married with children. And so successful. The investigator never mentioned a wife and children, this does change things and will absolutely make my job more difficult.

The little brown woman was beautiful with all her hair and her bright smile. Typical Dax and his penchant for the dark meat, when he could do so much better.

No matter, because I know what an absolute freak Dax is capable of being. I know just how to work him. I could have him back in a hot minute, I've kept my body firm, my face is still good.

He looks damned good. His body is better than most 30 year olds. Someone finally taught him how to dress. Probably her.

Her and her goddamned family property! Property that abuts mine is in fact owned by her family and not some long lost relative of Dax's.

Shit, if there's oil on the land . . . the prospector said there might very well be. I'd bet the bank that there is indeed oil there. Something tells me she'll never consent to drilling in her cotton fields.

We're talking millions of dollars just lying in the ground!

Greedy little bitch, wealth on top of wealth. The property alone even without the oil in the ground is worth a fortune.

Your husband or your land. Take your pick. But either way I mean to retire in high style.

But first I'll need a better investigator. DeMarco, clearly is out of his depth and if I'm to do this I can't be caught unawares and unprepared.

She sighed, there goes yet more of my rapidly dwindling inheritance.

Gritting her teeth she told herself it was an investment that would ultimately pay off.

"One way or another."

----

Dax walked up to Lulu and laid a big kiss on her. He looked happy if somewhat dusty having spent the day helping Junie & MM in the garden. Wearing pink & brown Hawaiian cargo pants and a black t-shirt - he and the gorgeous well-dressed lady made quite a pair. She was thrilled to see him, immediately taking his hand in hers and hanging on his every word as they spoke for many moments, her with her bourbon and he with his tea.

A man on a stool left side of Dax had been staring at them quite outrageously, so much so that not even the most oblivious person in the world could have ignored it. Luckily Dax's back had been turned to the man the entire time.

Dax excused himself to the toilet and immediately, as she'd sensed she would be, she was confronted. But she was prepared.

"Why are you slumming it with that white geetchie trash?"

"Am I?"

"You are. I mean you look like you do alright lady. So what gives? Massa's bed that good? Black men not enough for you? He your sugar daddy or what?"

Without turning her head she took a long slow swallow of bourbon, before replying.

"I do just fine all on my own, always have done. There aren't many, black white or otherwise that are good enough. That gentleman, my husband, happens to be an exception, made all the more fabulous when trash like yourself tries to push up on me.

And so yes, every chance I get, I'm all over him like chocolate on vanilla, because it is just that good and there's not a damned thing you or anyone else can do about it."

Knocking back the last of the bourbon without flinching, she smoothly turned at last to look him straight in the eye with a dead flat expression.

"Now, kindly fuck off before I climb down off this stool and proceed to beat you with it."

He jerked back called her a bitch and left.

She shrugged and finished her drink. "Whatever."

Dax watched, all too ready to step in if needed, because while chatting with his wife, he too had observed the man in the mirror behind the bar, taking in his shifting expressions of lust, genuine confusion and no small amount of disgust.