Dax & Lulu: Married Ch. 03

Story Info
It's not always roses.
7.4k words
4.79
7.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry I've been gone so long.

Work and lives besides my own have had me too distracted.

A long loud and heartfelt shout out to rubyjac for being a fan and an excellent friend.

And so here is my humble and heartfelt offering.

Happy Reading

*****

She lives the poetry she cannot write

--Oscar Wilde

Dax prayed as he watched his wife sleep. "Please, God."

She sighed and threw a lazy leg across his before muttering something and drifting off again. For the first time in what seemed like forever, the woman has migrated to my side of the bed. Her eyes are moving back and forth beneath closed lids and she had a little smile on her face.

He gladly gathered her to him, enjoying the plush crush of curves. I miss my wife. She's right in my arms and I miss her. He kissed her sweet mouth. He continued to struggle to put into words that she still fascinated him and utterly absorbed him, and how remarkable that was after all these months of frenzy and craziness.

Sex has been non-existent. I want it, but it seems she can do without it. And then there's the work. 20 hours a week my ass! If anything the work has been a handy excuse for putting me off. Three months she was away in Belgium on business.

In weaning the babies her hormones have been all over the place and she's not been in the mood. I talked with my mother about it or rather complained to her and was given advice, but little if any sympathy.

"Enjoy it Dax, but the sex aspect passes. Marriage, if you do it right and are committed, is long, it's a marathon. You will both change over time and as you live out your vows, you may both find yourself married to several different versions of the same person.

Right now there are babies, and nothing takes the piss out a woman for a few years like babies. Life and hormonal upheaval while trying to be a wife and mother and somewhere in there still try to be just yourself. Give the child a minute.

Now, if you don't mind - I have my own husband to get back to." And she'd rang off with a brisk click.

Her period is back. Periods mean more babies. SO, I am back to using condoms.

Which, while I don't love it, I'd have no problem with if I could actually get some!

Babies. I love my children and want more just one or two maybe three more would suit me just fine. Though Lou is not keen on that right now.

I loved the pregnancy process. The massaging and feeding of her, the seemingly endless naps and sex. The pussy was always warm and available, always in bed and oh so very willing. I'd leave for brief periods during the day to come back and find it right where I left it, ready and waiting. Lulu seemed to be mostly naked for much of it, claiming that was the only time she was comfortable. A beautiful, baby plumped, sex-slave.

And knowing I was the one to put her in that state was an amazing high. This time I want us to actively talk about making a baby together. That rape accusation she laid against me still smarts.

Lulu slid her leg along his, nudging at him. Snaking a hand under his T-shirt and rubbed at his chest.

"Come on Dax." She purred drowsily.

Perhaps the hormones have leveled out and she's come back to me. My high strung wife can be irritatingly complicated sometimes but very tender and sensual, occasional shyness aside, she was normally a very passionate woman and I have sorely missed her.

Life is pretty easy with her. Feed her, fix things, kill bugs and take out the trash there are no complaints. I still love hanging out with her. We'd both worried in the beginning that we would crowd each other and there wouldn't be enough time and space, but somehow we've made it work. It's not grown stilted or stale or humdrum. Our babies are like a live in comedy duo so that helps. But it's going on 3 years now and we still have great conversations.

But some days, most days, I just want to fuck her. Is that so wrong, wanting to fuck your wife? I'm sure it is at least a little.

It's been fun breaking her in, corrupting her.

He brushed a thumb across her silk covered nipple and watched it peak.

Oh the ways I've had her: blindfolded, bound and gagged, strung up and spread eagle on the bed, splayed out on the floor. Coming in her, on her. Her riding my face, happily bucking away as the spicy taste of her rolls across my tongue, a fan favorite. Literally hanging from the rafters. Any and every way I want it. Hell, any and every way she wants it too. She even begs me for it in that voice of hers. Taunting me.

'How do you want me Dax? Hands and Knees? Heels on? On my back?'

Every curious and delicious flavor at once and oh so adventurous. Almost as highly sexed as I am, we're an excellent match.

Squeezing gently he savored the cushiony feel of her ass in his hands and throbbed to be inside her. Inching up her slip, he groaned as his hands met bare skin.

"No panties. Woman, you should come with a disclaimer: causes blurred vision, heart palpitations, priapism, shortness of breath and muscle spasms."

He'd been warned not to have her in her sleep, as that was pretty much how they ended up with the twins. It started a lot like this, her in that corset with no panties, passed out and dreaming.

Many times over the past months he'd recalled her naked body and longed to have his tumid erection enveloped by the juicy peach of her sublimely pert ass while he snarled for her to take it. The thought of those times, right now, is making his engorged dick, throb even more.

Dax sighed heavily. Think pure thoughts.

Impossible with her hands moving blindly over him before sliding into his hair rubbing the strands with her fingers, relishing the texture with a sigh before bringing him down to her mouth for a long slow kiss.

"Take off your clothes Daxxx." She gave a low and throaty, dick-stirring giggle before sliding her hand down his boxers.

Look at her. Delectation, those breasts, those thighs, that sweetly plump ass - which he immediately squeezed again getting more sweet sighs from her - holy Jesus.

"How in the hell am I supposed to sleep with shit like this going down?"

Three months without her. 92 days. There would not be another.

Following her instructions Dax quickly shucked his boxers and rolled on a condom.

Prayer works.

----------------

Coming to feeling pleasantly foggy and lush, she had a languorous stretch and positively purred at the feel of the Pratesi linen sheets against her bare nipples. Giggling as frissons of pleasure rolled through her.

Wait a minute - I'm naked? I certainly didn't go to bed this way.

Finally opening her eyes and taking stock she sighed as flashes of last nights' dream, came flooding back.

Both of them looking down as he inserted himself into her with a grunt.

"Lulu, how in the hell did you get two babies through such a small hole?"

"Elfin magic," had been her dreamily cheeky response, she remembered.

He'd really worked her over, taking out no small amount of frustration on her body.

There'd not been much sleep. Recalling some of their conversation between sessions, she remembered complaining a bit during the third round.

"Why? Why are you like this?"

Without breaking stride or stopping, he'd looked at her with the firm and determined conviction of a man in love with his wife but on a mission.

"I have been starved, starved for want of you. Gone practically three months and not giving it up when you're here. Of course I lose my mind when I finally get a taste. So yes, it's been 92 days and you're going to get fucked, a lot."

He'd then kissed her quiet and that was the end of that as he went on about his business, vigorously and happily fucking her with almost bestial abandon.

Feeling especially well-used she took her aching body in for a long hot shower.

Coming out she found Dax waiting with a breakfast tray.

My intention was to tear into him but I find myself distracted by an elated husband waiting with pain au chocolat with coffee and fruit.

Lou let out a small squeal of delight. And bit into the pastry before taking a sip of coffee and sighing happily.

"Now this is a good morning."

"That's right. Feeding all your appetites. Every day and every night."

He was on cloud nine. She rolled her eyes in mock exasperation. Damned near three years now and my husband still has got it pretty bad.

Hell, so do I for that matter.

He watched her like a hawk. She'd finally gotten used to, or rather accepted his ogling of her. Big grey/green eyes that scrutinized her every move and expression, each shift of her bottom, jiggle of her tits and flexing of her shapely calves, nothing went unnoticed. No stolen glances for Dax, he looked his fill at his wife's body, naked or otherwise, every chance he got.

There was nothing new to see, but he still seemed endlessly enthralled and taken with her. Even now, him leaning in and licking off a bit of chocolate at the side of her mouth before stealing a kiss.

I'd been happily living the independent American woman dream a great modern life, just happily drifting along. Wrapped up tight and cozy in my selfish and materialistic world. No one to interrupt my self-centered pursuit of pleasure.

And then there was Dax. Who by stealthy turns just eventually barged in like he owned the place, which he pretty much has from the moment he touched me.

This tall and commanding man with his burning intellect and quiet dignity - smiles almost every time he sees me and it still amazes. And the adoration flows both ways. The big things, the little things.

Him reading computer language books to the babies as bedtime stories. Planting an all-black Victorian Garden with MM. That crazy assed zydeco and brass band music he listens to.

The strong and steady thump of his heart under cheek and the sound of his even breathing at night is the best antidote to insomnia I've ever had. The crush of him on top of me. The manly solidness of him was deeply comforting.

"I found a receipt in the kitchen. $200 for coffee?"

She sucked her teeth.

"Please, it's the same coffee we've been drinking since we met. Besides, I've got one word for you, truffles."

"I was courting."

His extensive courtship repertoire also included at least one weekday morning breakfast of sourdough toast-points topped with perfectly scrambled eggs with truffle shavings he would whip up for her, all because she was a little too effusively appreciative towards a certain hotel chef.

She chuckled. "Yeah and you went crazy when I threw it out. How the hell was I supposed to know what it was, let alone how expensive? Could have been an ingredient for one of your voodoo hoodoo incantations. Hanging out in the fridge on my good china, it looked like a lump of dried sh-"

He clapped a hand over her mouth before she could finish. She laughed and plucked his hand away.

"Face it Wilde, we might be more alike than either of us care to admit."

I am beyond lucky. He's a great lover and a very devoted father and a pretty good friend. He's amazing. I am deeply, absolutely and completely in love with him. And he is working my ever-loving last nerve.

Lou shook her head.

I've only just gotten my body back to myself, having nursed almost the full two years as recommended by the World Health Organization and he's got babies on the brain, again. Granted, pregnancy sex rocks! But it's not his body that will undergo the drastic changes. Mood swings, nightmarish hemorrhage, post-partum depression. That shit was difficult.

Not to mention, I'm 33 almost 34, who's to say I'll bounce back like I did with the twins. TWINS! I gave the man two babies. Those two are a handful as it is, tear up a perfectly clean space in less than 5 minutes time. And this fool talking about making more.

Just last night he went 'C'mon Lou, it was fun being pregnant.'

Yeah right. Mama didn't raise no fool. I am not going down that road again any time soon, if ever. Which reminds me.

"You accosted me in my sleep, again. We talked about this."

Dax laughed and shook his head. "I am going to start filming our bed while you sleep, because as usual it wasn't me that started it."

Lulu smirked.

"Yeah, right."

Putting one hand over his heart he raised the other and swore. "You said 'come on Dax take off your clothes."

"I did no such thing!" She looked thoroughly scandalized.

"I'm only human and when my lovely wife kisses me and feels me up and then tells me to take off my clothes, I listen." He nodded sagaciously, barely managing to suppress his laughter.

Blushing furiously. Lou face planted.

"Narcoleptic nymphomania. Perfect. The one thing they don't advertise a drug for on television."

"I was a perfect gentleman, I used a condom."

"Phew, thank God for that at least!" She barked a laugh and resume drinking her coffee.

Dax's face fell. "Would it be so bad?"

Glancing at him she paused. He was striving for a neutral expression, but clearly she'd hurt his feelings, something she never liked to do.

"I'd like another one maybe one day. But it's too busy right now, don't you think?"

There were so many answers he'd like to give to that question, but he'd rather be in her good graces. He'd resolved to stop fighting with her about the work. Besides, lawyers can argue a point forever and his wife was no exception. There are ways and there are ways of persuading her.

"You're right. There's plenty of time."

"Hmmm."

Tilting her head to the side she looked at her husband and shook her head. That was way too easy. I know that look, he's about to go all wily and broody on me and start plotting. If she'd discovered nothing else, he was a damned good chess player - doggedly patient, tenacious and strategic. Not to mention, uncommonly persuasive. If I let him Dax will have me pregnant every other year right up til menopause.

----------

Hoping to coax her out into the sunlight for a lunch break Dax decided to surprise his wife at work.

Waiting in the empty reception area outside her slightly ajar office door he heard her in there handing someone their ass.

----

"Client poaching. In direct contravention of the agreement you signed. You have got to be shitting me." She scoffed.

"Our firm did no such thing."

That sounded like a lie even from here. Dax chuckled to himself.

"And just what do you call manufacturing a hostile takeover of our largest client?" Lou flatly stated.

"My firm is legally obligated to assist our client with business decisions, so don't get hurt feelings just because you lost this round princess." He mocked.

"Fine." She countered.

Lou slaps a folder on the table. Knudsen looks over his glasses at her.

"And?"

She sighed, silently praying for patience before raising her head and giving her best impression of benign indifference. It wasn't perfect considering the day she was having...but it was good enough for the likes of him. Staring at him at length, she finally answered.

"That's a suit for unlawful business practices. I think we both know the FTC is not going to let your company sue the competition before snapping them up."

Knudsen scoffs.

"Well I guess it's off to the races then. You better be wearing your big girl panties because after this gets tossed I'm going to slap you with a countersuit."

"Yeah? Well you just bring it paunchy. We have nothing but time."

Knudsen finally storms out of the office.

Waiting a beat Dax went in.

Her desk is immaculate, everything aligned at perfect left angles. The office is as pristine as its occupant, though she's looking mildly perturbed at present as she rubs her shoulder with an agitated hand.

"You ok bébé?"

"Yeah, just having a mildly shit day, is all."

"Sorry for that."

"I was just about to reach out to you about the new client management software. We're going to have to scrap it all and go back - it's cumbersome."

"Give people a chance to acclimate, they'll get used to it. I know there are kinks to be worked out, but it's a good system."

"Dax, you pushed the project through too fast and the implementation is now a complete shit show. The expectation was that the task would be completed in the projected time frame. You should have let the project manager handle this."

The tone, the tight jaw, the dreaded work personae.

"I stepped in Lou because the project manager didn't understand the business needs on our end. I changed a few things."

With a smile that was dry, tight and harsh, she went in on me.

"Yes. Yes you did, and now we're short because nobody can use the software. I'm not sure you understood the business needs. Training: training is what should have happened Dax, not some cryptically brief email that no one could understand. Figure it out, and do it fast, time is money."

She has a point, but this is the Lou I'd rather not deal with. I'm in quite a situation here. If I quit I not only piss her off, but I won't see her again for a while, as she'll be too busy fixing things.

"I will fix it as fast as I can and then this is my last project, it's not like I enjoy it and we certainly don't need the money."

I hate going there but I've had it with the hours and the travel and the mild abuse she doles out when things don't go her way.

Closing her eyes, she gives a deep sigh through pressed lips.

"Fine, Dax."

There's that word. Fine. Complete with the smile that doesn't reach her eyes.

"So . . . are you free for lunch?"

"No. I'll see you tonight."

Not today, or this evening, but tonight. Dax gave a weary sigh kissed her forehead and turned to go.

"I'll see you tonight then."

------------

Great. Now not only am I a bad wife and mother but a bitch to work for on top of it.

He's been nothing but patient as my body sorted itself out. I've left him with the babies who I've barely seen lately and he never complained, not really.

And I know he's upset with me but he kissed my forehead anyway, always so sweet to me. He's frustrated. We both are, not to mention tired. It's not fair.

Last weekend was the first time in quite a while for the two of us and I was hardly awake for that.

Milton is sick. I'm trying not to bother him, but if I keep pushing it like this I'll be sick too. I'm always at work. Some days are 15 hours plus. I'm not exhausted, but I am getting there. The constant feeling of disappointment and missing my husband is all too keen.

Watching him leave gave her such an intense feeling of longing that it left her almost breathless.

"Dax, wait!"

"What's wrong bébé?"

She didn't say anything just hugged him for several moments.

"This is bullshit. Give me 30 minutes or so to rearrange some things and we can have lunch."

She picked up the phone. "Hurtado, good you're back, I need you, now."

A well-dressed young man entered, all smiles - note pad at the ready.

He took a brief and curious look at me.

"This is Dax Wilde, my first husband." Humor aside, the pride in Lulus voice was so obvious it brought a smile.

"I'm Evan, nice to meet you sir." They shook hands

"You too young man."

"Now Hurtado, I'm leaving for the day and I need you to step up. This is what I need. . ."

She proceeded to rattle off an extensively detailed list of tasks to be accomplished not only by the junior partners but by him as well. To his credit he didn't look anxious in the least, if anything he seemed excited.

"If you need help, reach out to June."

Picking up her bag she crossed the room and held out her hand to me.

"Alright you, let's go."

Out they stepped into the bright and chilly, NYC spring day. The sidewalk was crowded, so they were forced to walk single file at one point which led Dax to observe his wife as she determinedly made her way along. He let her get a few paces ahead before catching up to her.