Dax & Lulu: Married Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got hateful looks on occasion from blacks and whites alike. Without missing a beat though, either he or she or the both of them quickly shut it down every time. They were getting to be marvelously skilled at it too, though Lou is a more than a tad harsh with hers.

It was still a mystery how she could look so soft yet be so hard.

He chuckled to himself and went on into the men's room shaking his head all the way.

--------

Investigator Balian

Balian went around the corner and paid the man from the bar. He'd done the job as asked and helped him get a feel for what would be required to carry out the assignment.

Sexy didn't even begin to cover it. Beautiful, and as mean as Satan himself and smart as all get out from what he'd so far gathered. They were in love this couple and protective of each other. He'd watched the husband standing in the shadows watching his wife.

So beautiful to see two like this. But he was good at his job and he'd broken up more than one strong marriage. There are always cracks to drive a rivet into.

*****

The Author copyrights this chapter of Dax & Lulu as well as previous chapters of this series. The reproduction of any chapter of Vision or Dax and Lulu without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited.