All Comments on 'Day 0001'

by WalterAndOliveAnn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725about 3 years ago

I have to compliment you on your first story.

Based on the story, and your profile, you have an idea that you think is good enough to write about. You made up a character. Now you pretend it's that person writing through her brother, pretending you're him, or her, maybe since they're ideas, both or neither. Maybe you're pretending to be her while she's pretending to be you pretending to be her while she's really her brother who is really you writing about your sister who may or may not be named Olive.

Mr compliment is this: if you write more, it cannot get any worse. I hope not anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

KGC was really supportive, huh?

While it’s not great literature yet, I think you should keep writing. Draft an outline, and make it clear where you’re going and who is speaking. I’m no expert, so check out some of the howto essays. Don’t let negative reviews stop you from sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWalterAndOliveAnn@WalterAndOliveAnn
Fiction, written as if by the fictional Literotica author Olive Ann -- who deals with the same learning disorder as her ghostwriter -- and her equally fictional big brother, protector, teacher, lover, baby-daddy, and editor Walter.