It Runs in the Family

Story Info
A young girl discovers she likes to be naked, and have sex.
16.1k words
4.59
59.4k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story where all participants are 18 years old or older.

Hello, my name is Sarah, I just turned 18. I am cheerleader, still in high school. I am 5ft 2in with 32B breasts, and shoulder length blond hair. I run just to keep myself fit and it helps me relax as I can be a bundle of energy as my father calls it. Running helps wear me down. My BFF Ashley, who is on the cheer squad with me, will run with me at times, which makes it more fun as we get to talk about everything and anything on the deserted roads outside of town, where we live. Being my BFF, we keep no secrets from each other.

Of course, I still live at home with my family. My father, Dan, gets home from work about 4-pm and as a side business he repairs lawnmowers and the like. He can fix anything with a motor, but using a computer to order parts, he is worthless. He gets me to run the computer for him. My older brother, Brad, is taking a gap year before going to college and currently works at one of the big box home improvement stores. He works second shift, so he gets home late after the store closes. My mother works an 8-5 office job, in town.

I have kissed a few boys, but had not had sex with any of them. I have busted my cherry with my hair brush one night when I was trying to satisfy myself. For now sex with an actual boy is out of the question. The boys I know are that, just boys, not very mature. I cannot see myself having sex with one of them in the back seat of a car or in a field. I also don't want to be the trophy for any of the boys, as every girl that I know who has had sex, the boy blabbed to his friends and they were the talk of the school. This happen to Ashley. She was so upset that everyone in school knew she had sex with Tommy. She was so embarrassed and it took weeks to get over the salacious gossip.

One day as I was sitting in free period in school, staring at the wall. I decided I wanted to be a woman, not a girl anymore. I asked myself what makes a woman? Confidence in herself and her body came to mind. I began to laugh at myself, being short and only weighing 95 lbs, does not instill a lot of confidence in anyone when surrounded by girls who are 5ft 9in, 120-130 lbs.

But my body is great, I think. I know a lot of boys call me a spinner and the looks I get from them, tells me I am desired. I began thinking about how to make myself more womanly. I thought the first thing I needed to do is be more confident about my own body.

When I got home, in my bedroom I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror. I had to admit to myself, I do look good. But do I have the confidence to show it. Looking out my window I could see my father was outside working on his mowers, and no one else was home. So I thought ok, I will go get a snack from the kitchen while naked. As soon as I opened my door and stepped out. I became very nervous and stopped to look around. Even though I knew no one was home, my confidence was completely gone. It was like opening the door to my room let all of the confidence run out of me.

I went back in my room and sat on the bed, contemplating what happen. I told myself, I am a cheerleader, I stand in front of a crowd in a little skirt, I wear shorts and a small top and go running on public streets, but I cannot go naked in my own house. It wasn't logical. I knew then I had to get use to being naked and use to others possibility seeing me, specifically men, as being naked in gym class showers with the other girls does not seem to be a problem.

I began to consider where I could get men to see me naked. The answer was no where other than a strip club and that was not going to happen. Then I thought about my brother and father, they would be safe, but it would be kind of weird, but then again they are family, surely family members see each other naked. Europeans families to go the beach naked together. After all of these thoughts, I reminded myself, I need to get me use to being naked first, before I even consider letting others see me.

I became mad at myself for being such a coward earlier. I looked out the window and my father was still outside. I stood up and used my anger to defiantly walk out of my bedroom and down the hall. Feeling a little better about myself, I went downstairs and as I did, I was becoming nervous again. I kept checking to see that no one was coming, but I held my ground.

After about 10 minutes, I began to get use to all of the sounds I was hearing. Nobody was coming I told myself. I continued to watch for my father, but he made no effort to come in the house. Then I heard the garage door opening, my mother is home. I quickly ran back to my room and closed the door.

Looking in the mirror, my face was all red, I was so embarrassed at almost being caught. However, I was far from actually being caught, it took my mother another few minutes before even coming in the house. I put on my running outfit and left my room with no cares who saw me. Even though my running clothes are skin tight, you can clearly see the form of my body, while my arms, my legs, my back, and my stomach are all uncovered. The barely two square feet of thin clothing gave me all of the confidence to be seen by others. How can this be logical I wondered.

As I passed my mother, I said "I am going for a quick run see you in a while."

Running down the road I began to give myself some goals to get use to my body. I need to get use to being naked when by myself. I was half way through my run and my thoughts were interrupted by my need to pee, which I completely forgot about before I left the house. I began to think about stopping and going behind a tree. Something I never had to do before. It seemed so public, but then I thought about what I had just promised myself.

I looked for a place with trees to hide behind and there were plenty around. I slowed down and went off the road and in to the trees. It was very quiet, other than for some birds chirping and the light wind blowing the branches. Cautiously, I walked till I found a place that afforded me cover from the road. I was nervous again and shook my head as this is so silly, no one is around.

I pulled off my top and the cool May air was felt on my breasts, my nipples instantly became hard. I ran my hand over my nipples and they began to tingle and were now covered in goose bumps. I listened and looked around, not hearing or seeing anybody, I slide my shorts down and stepped out of them. The cool air blew over my sweaty pussy, which left goose bumps all over my body.

I spread my legs and squatted down. Sitting there listening to the birds chirp, was so peaceful. I began to pee and the stream seemed so loud hitting the dry leaves below me, I thought surely someone would hear me, but I had to remind myself, no one else is around.

Finished, I stood up and walked closer to the road. I then heard a car coming, it sounded like it was only a few yards away as I quickly hide behind a tree. However, it took about twenty seconds till the car actually passed me, longer than I thought. I stood and rested against the tree for another couple of minutes, just taking in the fact I was naked in the woods, letting my mind get use to what I was feeling.

I ran my hand over my breasts and my nipples. Then I ran my hand over my pussy, I was so wet, and I knew it was not pee. I had not thought about how being naked would make me so excited. After a few minutes, I put on my clothes and continued running home. I had a grin on my face after playing around nude in the woods. I may have to do that more often, I really liked it, I though to myself.

Once I got home I had dinner with my parents and then worked with my father to order some parts. The next day at school I invited Ashley to go for a run with me. That afternoon when I arrived home from school, I stripped off my clothes and went downstairs. I was not as nervous as yesterday, but still nervous. I did not stay nude too long as I had to meet up with Ashley.

We began running and I told Ashley all about my thoughts and what I did yesterday. Ashley was very quiet and let me finish talking before she smiled at me and then told me, "I know what you mean, I think I am like that, I am happy for you."

That is why I like Ashley so much, she is always very supportive. As we were coming closer to the place where I peed yesterday, I slowed down and pulled Ashley with me.

I showed her the place and then said, "I need to pee again."

I saw Ashley take in a deep breath.

"Go ahead, I will wait for you over here."

"Do you want to try being naked too. I mean, you just told me you are shy about it like me?"

"I don't know, I had not really thought about being naked in the woods."

"For me it is easier to be naked in the woods than at home where someone can walk in on you. Think about it while I pee."

I pulled off my top as Ashley watched from a short distance away. Having Ashley watching me was bringing up a completely new set of feelings I was unfamiliar with. As I stepped out of my shorts, I saw Ashley still watching me. I felt so exposed as I squatted down and began to pee, even though Ashley has seen me naked before in the gym showers.

I could see the pee stream coming from of Sarah's pussy. I have never watched another girl pee before. I thought it would be dirty and disgusting, but it wasn't that at all. I found it very erotic and exciting, being out in the open and all. I found myself staring at her body. Taking in her hard nipples and her labia peeking out from her pussy.

"Do you want to try being naked?"

Sarah talking to me brought me back to reality. "What?"

"Do you want to try being naked?"

I was so enthralled at what I just witnessed, it took me a few seconds to come out of the daze I was in. Sarah is my best friend and I did not want her to feel ashamed, so I shook my head and said, "Ok," even though I was embarrassed about how I was feeling towards her.

I watched as a smile formed on Sarah's face. I pulled my top over my head and my nipples became instantly hard. When I pulled down my shorts and the cold air hit my moist pussy, I got goose bumps all over my body. I almost began to shake, I had to remain calm I told myself. I began to wonder if Sarah knew how aroused I was from simply watching her.

"It feels good to be naked doesn't it?"

"It does feel different, I can feel every small gust of wind on my body."

"Walk around with me."

We began walking around in the trees, not much was said between us. The cold air on my pussy was making me need to pee. I did not want to, but knew I had too, I could not make it home, so I told Sarah, "I have to pee."

I smiled and said, "Go ahead," I was standing about three feet away from Ashley.

I squatted down and looked up to Sarah, then I began peeing. Sarah was watching with a smile on her face. When I stood up, I felt closer to Sarah than anybody I have ever known. No one has watched me pee before.

I could feel things had changed between Ashley and I. When she stood up, I could not stop myself and I gave her a hug. It was awkward, my face was touching her breasts, since she is taller then me. But neither of us pulled away from the other. We stood there holding each other for a minute, then we both realized what we were doing and nervously pulled apart. I said, "Sorry Ashley, I got carried away."

"That's ok, I think we just took our friendship to another level, it was nice," then let out a nervous laugh.

"I know what you mean, I liked it also."

After a few more seconds of awkwardness, I said "We better get moving."

We watched each other as we dressed and then went back to running. We did not talk as much as we ran now, each of us was contemplating what had just happened. We eventually split up and went to our homes. I though about Ashley as I tried to sleep that night, I never thought about having sex with a girl until now.

The next day at school, when I met up with Ashley, we hugged again. I believe we both came to terms with what happen yesterday. We talked for a while before homeroom bell. When the bell rang, I hugged Ashley and she kissed me on the cheek. I asked about going for a run after school today and Ashley smiled and said, "Yes, I would like that."

When I got home from school, I stripped as soon as I was in the door, then carried everything to my room. I was less nervous being naked today at home, but then again I was preoccupied thinking about running with Ashley and the woods. I put on my running clothes and went to meet up with Ashley. We talked as we began to run.

"Sarah, I wanted to say that yesterday was kind of weird, but not in a bad way."

"Oh, how so?"

"Well, I just wanted to support your at first, but once I was naked, I believe that I felt like you do. Being naked in the woods was, I don't know how to say it other than I liked it. I had this feeling, I am not quite sure how to describe it. Today when I got home, I tried your technique and went downstairs naked for a while. I felt completely different, just because I was naked, like you talked about yesterday."

"Do you want to go in the woods again today?"

"Do you?"

"I do, I would like you to be there with me. It was nice with you yesterday."

"You caught me off guard yesterday when you gave me a hug, but afterwords I thought it was nice."

"Do you want to go in the woods here?"

"Ok, I guess it does not really matter where we go, does it."

"Nope, woods are woods."

We both went down the hillside along the road and slipped further in to the woods, but still not far from the road. I began to pull off my top as Ashley watched me. Then my shorts. I looked to Ashley and she had already removed her top and was pulling off her shorts. I told her I had to pee again and Ashley said, "Me too."

Ashley squatted down beside me and soon enough, we both began peeing. When we finished, we stood up and Ashley came to me and hugged me. This time, it was more comfortable than awkward. I was in Ashley's breasts again, one nipple was poking me in the side of my head.

I looked up at Ashley and she looked down to me, then leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, just a peck. When Ashley began to pull her head up, I reached up and pulled her back to my mouth and we began kissing each other and sucking on each other's tongue. We both knew what the other wanted. I then felt Ashley's hand on my breast and she pinched my nipple. I let out a moan in to Ashley's mouth.

We heard a car coming, and when Ashley looked up, I began sucking on her nipple. Ashley let out a loud moan. Becoming more brazen, my other hand went to her pussy. She was already wet and I began to stimulate her with my hand. She looked down at me and then began to kiss me again. I looked up to Ashley and said "There is something I would like to try," and licked my lips.

I inherently knew what Sarah want to do, I said "Uh-huh, go ahead."

I knelt down and looked up to Ashley as I slowly moved between her legs, then began to lick her pussy. I was unsure at first, but after my third taste of her juices, I knew I liked it and began a full on assault of her sex, fingering and licking her to an orgasm. I thought for sure, someone was going to hear Ashley as loud as she was moaning. When I stood up, Ashley hugged and kissed me.

She pulled me over to a log and had me sit down. She kissed me again, then her hands moved to my breasts and nipples. After several more minutes, she pulled open my legs and began to eat me. My god I never felt anything like it before. I felt my orgasm building quickly. I had my first orgasm within seconds of her tongue touching me and she continued on till I had to pull her away from my overly sensitive pussy. We both sat on the log kissing and hugging each other. As Ashley finally pulled away, a huge smile came over my face.

"Did you enjoy that Sarah?"

"I believe you know the answer to that, but not to leave any doubt, I loved it, and you?"

"Me too."

"I never thought about us together, till yesterday. Now that is all I am thinking about. I don't even care that I am naked in the woods."

"We should probably be going. It's getting late."

"Yea, I don't know how long we have been here, but we surly don't want our parent's to come looking and find us like this, do we."

We kissed one more time and then we got dressed and went back to running. Both of us were smiling and I suggested that we sleep over at each other's house this weekend. Your house on Friday night, my house on Saturday. We both split up and went to our houses for the night.

I was in a state of bliss when I got home. Then my father had me look up some parts for him. Once I finished with my father, I wanted to get a shower. My usual routine was, I would be dressed, go in to the bathroom and take a towel and bathrobe with me. When I returned to my room, I would be in the bathrobe and carry along all my clothes with me. But now, to help increase my confidence, I put just the towel around me and walked to the bathroom. I was so nervous only wearing the towel, but nothing happen and no one was around to see me. I had to remind myself the feelings were all in my head.

After school the next day, I met up with Ashley for another run.

She smiled at me and said, "The woods again?"

I smiled and said, "Definitely!"

Off in to the woods we went and ate each other to an orgasm. As we ran back to our meeting point, Ashley told me that she is trying to be naked at home also. I told her about my trip to the bathroom in a towel. Ashley was going to try that tonight. As soon as I got home from running, my father wanted me to help him find some parts again. Sitting in my room with him beside me, had me nervous, as I could smell Ashley's scent on me. I hoped he didn't notice. As soon as we finished I headed for a shower and came back wearing the towel again, with no one seeing me.

The next day after I got home from school, my father was waiting for me to help him with parts. He wanted to catch me before I left for Ashley's. He had come in my room, just after I had pulled on my top, a few seconds earlier and he would of seen my breasts. I had left my door open while I was changing and that gave me a few ideas of how to be caught naked, when the time was right. I walked to Ashley's house which is about a mile and a half from my house.

Once I dropped my clothes in her room, Ashley asked, "Do you want to get naked for a while."

We had a few minutes before any of her family came home. We both stripped quickly and ran around in the house. In the kitchen, Ashley had me sit on the counter and just began licking my pussy, when we heard a car pull up. We both took off for her room and dressed, then left for our run. We did not stop in the woods today as we have all night together in her room. When we got back to the house we wanted to shower. We dared each other to walk to and from the bathroom only in a towel. Ashley was caught by her father, but he did not seem to care, although she was excited. I was caught by her one older brother, Pete. He was definitely looking and I began to enjoy the attention he gave me.

Once everyone was asleep, Ashley and I made out and brought each other to an orgasm. It was the first time that we slept in each other's arms. Being that close with someone was emotionally satisfying. The next day, with Ashley's two brothers and her parents at home we did not get to fool around any more that morning. In the afternoon, we walked to my house for the night. My brother was home so we put on our running clothes and headed out to the woods. We spent more time there today and just walked through the woods enjoying nature, while naked. Then we dared each other to run down the road carrying our clothes. We did it for a couple hundred feet before we got too nervous about being seen, but it was still fun.

Once back at my place, we wanted to get a shower after our run. Ashley went first and walked there in her towel. While she was in the bathroom, my father came looking for my help to find some parts on the internet. I forgot about Ashley as I helped my father, Ashley came walking in my room wearing just the towel. That surprised all of us, Ashley's face was red with embarrassment. For me, it was exciting to watch. My father said he wanted to check a model number and would come back after Ashley got dressed and left the room. Ashley and I broke out laughing. I saw my father going outside and Ashley told me, "You have to let him catch you, it makes you so horny."