Gotha's Embrace Day 01: Ashley’s Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still staring at the statue, I tried to follow its gaze, trying to imagine what it must have been like to see everything that you ever knew, that you had ever loved, reduced to rubble and ash. To be torn away from a familiar life.

Kind of like my life. A little exaggerated, I know, but it was how I felt. In that moment, my sight landed on another statue, and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

This one was a model of a man, muscular, well-defined, and immaculately molded. His face reminded me a little of Jason, with that square chin jaw, swept back hair, and playfully roguish eyes. Six distinct, literally stone-hard abs popped from his stomach, ending in a prominent V that hinted towards something truly impressive hidden beneath a shallow loincloth. I swear that I could see a certain, large outline behind those folds, tantalizingly concealed by such a flimsy garment. Some part of me wanted to touch those abs and to feel up those muscle-bound legs, maybe see if the marble loincloth was actually real or not...

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. This wasn't exactly the time to feel all hot and bothered. It was just a statue, even if it was undeniably sexy. I looked back at Lot's Wife, and it seemed her gaze fell perfectly on this man. Her eyes, which I had first believed were filled with familial yearning, were now instead infused with a profound, sensual craving.

It had to be a coincidence, right?

Before I could ponder it any further, I heard Sister Mara's shout, coming from somewhere in the direction of the monastery. "Ashley! Where are you? We need to get back before dark! I really need to show you girls your rooms!"

With a sigh, I left the statues behind, trying to follow Sister Mara's voice as I made my way back towards the hidden door. As I walked, I couldn't help but turn to take a final glimpse of that stunning male figure, but it was already lost within the forest of marble.

***

Our dormitory was located in the upper eastern wing, which could only be accessed by going up a small winding set of stairs. Sister Mara showed us our bedrooms, and I immediately noticed how the wooden floors and gray plaster seemed incongruous with the thick outer stone wall, as if the entire construction had been hastily put together almost as an afterthought. The room itself was cozy enough however, given that I could cross it in about ten steps. A faded wooden dresser, which seemed to be over a decade old, hugged one wall, while a small standing lamp, covered with a yellowed lampshade, shone weakly from the opposite corner. My luggage was already waiting for me; my pink suitcase, a little out of place in the otherwise colorless interior, was standing next to a simple mattress raised on a solid wooden platform. The whole place smelled of dust and mildew, with an undercurrent of a musky sweetness. A small window looked out over a forested landscape of darkening trees, the dying light losing itself within their dense thickets.

Outside our rooms, attached to the wall, Sister Mara pointed out an old telephone receiver that was evidently was connected to the manor, in case we needed anything. Seo-Yeon's room was right next to mine, and it was explained to us that these were the two largest rooms available within this wing, and thus the only ones that were prepared for our arrival. Sister Mara also showed us the washrooms and communal showers, which were tiled and separated by thin barriers into individual stalls. With a final reminder that we were expected to wake by six in the morning, she wished us good night, and left us standing as her footsteps faded down the coiled staircase.

Seo-Yeon and I eyed each other, unsure of how to proceed. Judging by her shy demeanor, I knew she wasn't much for words. At the same time, I wasn't exactly in a talking mood either. After an awkward good night, I went back to my room and laid on my bed, the mattress creaking beneath me from probably having not been used for a good long while, trying to come to terms with everything that had happened. The dull ceiling, devoid of any lighting or fixtures, stretched across my vision, mirroring the blandness I felt inside. I was still not yet tired enough for bed, my internal biological clock still a little out of whack, even though I had worked through most my jet lag already. Rolling over on my side, I spied my luggage, and a mischievous thought popped into my head.

Quickly rummaging through its contents revealed the object I had been searching for; something that could ease my boredom while at the same time, wear me out enough so that I could at least fall asleep. Material possessions indeed! I thought as I examined my small pink vibrator. At least they didn't search my luggage. I can just imagine the look on Mother Prostate's face if she had found that I had snuck this in here!

I slithered out of my jeans and gingerly slipped a hand inside my pink panties. All of sudden, I felt inexplicably horny at the thought of getting away with self-pleasure in this place. I rubbed my already slippery entrance with my right hand, and with my other hand, brought the vibrator down so that the small pink bulb touched my clit. The smooth cold surface made contact with my warm sensitive bud, causing me to jolt upwards a little. I was definitely more worked up than usual.

I closed my eyes and started to fantasize. In my thoughts, I pictured Jason, his gray eyes sweeping over me, drinking me in, as we laid in the back of his pickup on a gentle hillside overlooking our town. His square face, smooth from a clean shave, leaned over me as he smiled, his expression gentle and reassuring. Past him, I could almost make out the little signs in the distance, all the hustle and bustle far removed below us. The brilliant sunset on the horizon was casting beams of reds and golds far above, and the first twinkling of stars were starting to appear in the darkening sky.

I was suddenly overcome with sadness. I so missed home. I so didn't want to leave. Oh, what I wouldn't give to be back there right now, to be surrounded by everyone I knew, holding the person I loved. It was like looking back into a movie past, perfect and serene, and I felt a twinge of longing pluck at my heart.

For some reason, I thought of Lot's Wife looking back on her own home. Forced to go. Forced to flee. All against her will. Her face was filled with longing, her upturned brows pleading, her lips parted in forlorn yearning, as she turned to look one last time at everything she had lost. We were so alike, her and I, both pushed to unknown places without a care for our well-being. And to think, she was punished even then. I didn't blame her for wanting to turn back.

I tried to see what she must have seen, and feel what she must have felt. Torn from all that was familiar, her home, her lover. I saw Jason, standing amid a sea of black. I saw his broad shoulders, his powerful biceps, his rock-hard abs separated into six distinct pieces of solid delight. For some reason, he wasn't wearing anything but a narrow cloth that draped from just beneath his hips, barely hiding his manhood. I could make out the distinct silhouette of something big stirring beneath those folds.

My heartbeat grew faster. The rubbing between my legs grew more insistent. I realized that my fingers were coated with a gooey substance.

I tried to focus on Jason again, but he had disappeared. Instead I saw myself in that blackness, my face a visage of nostalgic grief mixed with aching desire. Robes hung loosely about my body, draping over my bare breasts, through which I could make out the hard nubs of my swollen nipples. My long legs straddled the high slits of my dress, revealing the smooth skin of my bare thighs all the way up to my hips. Simply seeing myself so revealed was enough to send shivers of anticipation up my spine. I was searching for something or someone, peering into that foreboding darkness in eager expectation.

What was I looking for?

My mind was hazy and muddled. Confused, I tried to see through the murkiness. Then I saw him. First his powerful legs, then his sculpted abs, and finally his mighty upper torso, as his entire figure slowly emerged from the depths of my imagination. A man. A phenomenal man. A creature of dominance. I couldn't see his face, but his strong body strode purposely towards me. I could see each deep breath he took as it expanded and contracted his heaving chest. His arms were corded like steel cables, his majestic physique rivaling that of Olympians. If he wanted to, he could easily sweep me away like a twig, pick me up as if carrying a feather, or effortlessly rip apart my frail garb like parchment.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. So perfect. So beautiful. I knew instinctively, at that moment, that he was going to satisfy me. Every craving that I ever had, he was going to fill. Every desire that I had ever conceived, he would sate. And he would do so mercilessly. He was going to force me to like it. He was going to make me his property.

I heard a faint buzzing sound, not realizing that I had turned on my vibrator.

I saw myself again, embracing that body. I wrapped my hands around it, kneading that hard, firm flesh. I could feel myself start to salivate, as if ready to gorge myself on the most sumptuous meal. A hunger came over me, wild and untamed. I was going to have my fill. I could almost taste the salty, sweaty brine running off of those unyielding slabs of meat.

Where was Jason? The thought flitted into my mind, but I ignored it. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that I spent the night drowning myself in that sea of muscle. I would plunge into their depths until they pressed into me from all sides, making me gasp for air, filling my lungs with tangy, musky secretions. Then I would dive deeper for more.

My fingers seemed to move on their own accord, accelerating their pace, as my thoughts burrowed deeper and deeper into wild fantasy. I inserted the vibrator into my wet opening, letting it connect with the tingling nerves deep inside. My back arched slightly as the tingle spread into my legs and up into my head.

I saw myself nestled beneath broad shoulders that stretched above and around me, so wide that it covered the entirety of my tiny figure. I was trapped, my hands tightly gripping his back, while my legs were wrapped sinuously around his sculpted rear. A hand moved down to grasp at my breast, the fingers calloused and cruel as they mauled my tender flesh. I should have been terrified, but instead, all I did was gasp and moan. But he didn't push further. He was holding back, teasing me, making me lust for him, driving me crazy with need. For some reason, I knew I was going to spend many nights like this, continually toyed with, driven to the brink. By the end, I would be begging to be taken.

The buzzing was coming from inside me now; I could feel the steady vibrations from deep within. I couldn't stop now.

Another vision appeared. This time I was facedown, a scattering of twisted sheets underneath me. My ass was in the air, hidden beneath a collection of diaphanous covers. A hand slowly moved underneath to clutch at my shapely curves. It gripped me like a vice, and I could see my assailant's bulky mass move out of the darkness and into position. I thought I would be penetrated then and there, but instead gossamer caresses skirted the edges of my labia, tracing the outline of my sensitive inner lips with intimate meticulousness. I pushed myself towards him, craving for deeper stimulation, but he only shoved me back down. Instead, his fingers reached up to stroke my now engorged clit, sending sparks arcing through my brain. Faint mewling spilled from beneath the covers, incessant and needy. As my fingers moved to grip the bedsheets, I saw them leave dirty stains everywhere, streaking the otherwise spotless linens in inky prints.

The fingers holding the vibrator within me had now joined the fray, twirling and nipping at my clit. The sensations were starting to build.

Another vision. This time my face was mashed up against a sleek ebony surface. I was being gripped by the nape of my neck, so that I couldn't move. My eyes were squeezed shut, my blonde curls were matted with perspiration, and my normally bright and innocent face was contorted in a grimace. I looked down to see my legs lewdly spread, inviting anyone that might pass by to violate me. He was there. His fingers parted my slick pussy so that I could see my delicate pink folds drooling obscenely, the sticky sap running in rivulets down my thighs. I saw the creases of my sex twitching and trembling as a light gust blew across them. They needed to be touched. To be invaded. They needed to be grated into with a delicious friction that would send them convulsing. I watched as his thumb, thick as a sturdy broom handle, its shape unnaturally knobby and elongated, slowly approach my eager entrance. It was raised to penetrate me roughly, pitilessly, and would fill me up as good as any cock.

I wanted him to do it. I wanted to be stuffed. I couldn't wait any longer.

I saw him smile.

With a sudden jerk, he slammed upwards to shove his appendage into my waiting snatch. I squealed at the sudden intrusion, aware of every part of that bloated digit; its curving tip, its protruding knuckles, its coarse and abrasive exterior. My pussy clamped down on it with rapacious greed, trying to suck it in so as to devour its entire length. But he would not be so easily captured. Instead I felt the entirety of his member slide out slightly, leaving a hollow void where it had been so snugly enveloped. Before I could fully register that newfound emptiness however, the crude appendage jammed back in, making me gasp with renewed intensity. Then he slid it back out again. In and out. In and out. And so it continued, advancing and retreating, each thrust causing my body to spasm in shameless gratification.

I was barely aware that my own fingers, holding the vibrator within me, were now sliding in and out of my sopping wet pussy with ease, in concert with my maddening visions. I moaned like a bitch in heat, savoring the solidness now chafing at my insides.

The visions were starting to come hard and fast. I was in a different position now, laid back and legs raised on massive posts of flesh. He was crouched between me, his face hidden between my legs, his gargantuan arms keeping my legs apart. I could see the glow of his skin, red-hot and burning, through his skin, giving way to sinewy tendons and gushing arteries, mixed with rivers of searing plasma that coursed through pumping veins. He was a force of nature. A machine of pure muscle and meat. Unstoppable and tireless. His hand thrusted in and out of me relentlessly, driving me into a crazed frenzy.

I couldn't endure much more. The pummeling was peaking in intensity, threatening to overwhelm my sanity. The most obscene squelching reached my ears, but it only served to push me onwards.

Look at her! A sinister voice seemed to bubble up from the depths of my delirium.

What I saw was a slut groaning in desperation. Her blonde hair was wet as sweat dripped off of her depraved body. She was gyrating and grinding on something beneath her in abandon, trying to milk every last sensation with her tight, little cunt. She looked so familiar, with her dimpled cheeks, trimmed eyebrows, and heart-shaped face. I could feel what she was feeling; a rising crescendo that was building towards a mind-wrenching climax. She took one hand and put it in her mouth to stifle a moan.

She's going to burst. The voice cackled.

I could feel a pressure building. My vision was swimming in a sea of red. My body felt like it was on fire. A colossal shadow started to take shape within me, vast and imminent, threatening to engulf me. My insides seemed to melt as a sudden deluge of scorching images violently crashed and flooded into my mind.

Visions of me licking deformed mountains of steaming muscle. Visions of me clutching dangling organs and swollen shafts. Visions of hands grasping and fondling every inch of my nubile body, as they pried me open to tear me apart.

I wasn't going to last much longer. I was going over the edge. Oh god... I was... I was...

The voice returned, this time dripping with malevolence. It only had one command for me.

CUM.

I erupted in orgasm, the force of it ramming into me like a hurtling meteor. The tremors it caused knocked the breath out of my body. I bit down on my fist, stifling a scream. Squeezing my eyes shut, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I've had orgasms before, but never like this. I felt like a stretched canvas, pulled in all directions, barely held together in one piece. Every muscle in me felt tattered and frayed as I collapsed onto my side, completely expended.

How long I spent gasping breathlessly in a dazed stupor, I didn't know, but finally the sensations started to dissipate. My mind started to come back together in bits and fragments. An incessant buzzing filled my ears. I looked down. My vibrator was still on, twisting and turning on the bed in a pool of wetness. I grabbed it and quickly turned it off.

God, what the hell was that? As I lay there trying to gather my thoughts, a gentle knock broke the silence.

"Ashley? Ashley? Are you alright?" It was Seo-Yeon, her timid voice sounding concerned, muffled by the thick wooden door between us. "I thought... I heard... something... and... and..."

"It's OK!" I called back, not realizing that I had been so loud. I was certain that I had stopped myself from screaming in that last climactic moment, although now I wasn't quite so sure. "Just had a bad dream, is all! Sorry if I woke you."

"Oh... umm... OK." Seo-Yeon seemed uncertain as to what to do. "I'm glad you're OK." I heard her soft footsteps as she shuffled away, and her door creak open and shut.

You really need to keep a lid on it next time, Ash, I told myself. The walls are pretty thin here after all.

That orgasm really had been something though. I wasn't usually one to fantasize too much out of the ordinary, but this was like going off the deep end. It wasn't like me at all. What exactly had prompted those thoughts and images, I didn't know, but eventually, I chalked it up to the stress and unfamiliarity of my new surroundings. I probably just needed to blow off some steam.

Pulling the covers over my now exhausted body, I let myself drift off into a quiet, peaceful sleep.