Witch Board Breeding

Story Info
It was supposed to be a game, but things got out of hand.
4.8k words
4.37
42.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,380 Followers

Authors note: This is a work of an erotic horror meant to capture a certain B movie vibe appropriate for the season. It contains supernatural activity and non-consensual sexual acts. This story isn't for everyone, so if that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, please try a different author. Thank you.

*

"I'm he-re..." Tara called out spookily, as she barged into the apartment without knocking like she always did. "And I brought the devil's plaything!"

"I already told you. We're not playing with that - It's bad juju." Annie called back, rolling her eyes. She didn't let her friend distract her from what she was doing though, as she pulled the pan out of the oven. Her olive mini pizza spiders were looking positively to die for she thought as she set the pan down to cool next to her Halloweenies and her Jallowpeno poppers. The snacks were just about done and her friends were arriving right on time for their casual night in.

"You can't stop us," Tara called back, her voice getting closer as she took off her shoes and walked down the hall. "Everyone's on my side, you know. You're the only stick in the mud who... What are you making anyway? It smells amazing."

Annie ignored her. Every year Tara tried to get people to play with her Ouija board and every year they found something better to do. Even if Halloween was Annie's favorite holiday of the year she wasn't about to toy with something that had such a bad reputation. Sure, it was utterly impossible for any of her friends not to know that. She'd gone to class every day this week in a different costume because she'd had too many good ones to choose from. She'd gone as everything from a Van Gogh painting in heavy makeup to a gender-bent Queen Arthur. Tonight though she was going with the all-time classic - she was a witch. Not the sexy kind with her tits out either. She wore a conical hat, a mass of black rags that strategically covered her generous bust as an outfit and a sharp nose prosthetic that made her look ridiculous in an utterly cute way.

"Oh my god, look at you," Annie said, taking off her oven mitts to hug her friend as she came around the corner. Tara was always sexy, but tonight she was wearing the cutest flapper outfit that perfectly complimented her lithe body. "Let me guess - Daisy, right?"

"How do you always know?" Tara said, stepping back to strike a pose and show off. From the needed headband holding back her short dark hair to the long beaded necklace that drew attention to her neck and the short skirt that showed off her legs. Annie blushed slightly as she drank in Tara's beauty before quickly returning her gaze to her friend's eyes. She'd had a crush on the small girl for over a year and now was definitely not the right time to complicate things between them.

"Where's Linda?" Annie asked, changing the subject. When Tara was quiet a moment to think about the right way to let Annie down easy though, she already had an answer. "Really? Again? Is it the same guy, that..."

"Brad," Tara helpfully filled in.

"Yeah," Annie sighed. "That creep. Seriously - he's the last person I'd want to be with on Halloween. I'll bet he dresses like Jason every year."

They both laughed at that to fill the awkward silence before Tara chimed back in. "You know what - fuck her. Seriously. If she'd rather get some dick than some classic Halloween horror with the three of us then you know what... owe! What did you do that for?" Mid-sentence Tara had reached for one of the delicious Halloweenies only to get her knuckles wrapped by Annie's wand.

"Those are for later dearie..." Annie said with her best witch voice. "When Jason gets her with the final ingredient for the punch we can—" Almost as if on cue, there was a loud knock at the door that could only be their third guest for the night. "speak of the devil."

"Come in," Annie yelled, opening the refrigerator to get out the punch bowl. "It's unlocked and - Hey! Put that down right now or I'm turning you into a newt!" Annie's threat did no good and Tara devoured the halloweenie in a single bite before running off to greet Jason. No one was supposed to know that they were dating because they didn't want to hurt their friendship or whatever, but it was totally obvious. When Annie and Linda were both here it was fine, but when it was just the three of them somehow Annie always felt like a third wheel.

She sighed, and steeled herself for the night to come as she took the punch out of the fridge and put it on the counter. Dealing with them trying to sneak kisses while she pretended not to notice just meant that she was going to have to add a little more vodka to her witch's brew. That was all. No one was going to ruin her big night after all. "Any time now Jason, I need that dry ice to complete the mood..." Annie chastised herself for that little jolt of spite. If they wanted a quick kiss in her hallway it was hardly the end of the world. It wasn't their fault that Tara didn't have a thing for busty redheaded witches. This weekend she was sure she could go to the goth club and find someone to take her home and make her forget all about her unrequited crush. She'd even prepared a Sally costume for the occasion.

The secret couple walked back in the kitchen a minute later and the three of them exchanged pleasantries. Jason had come as Rick from that cartoon everyone was watching because he wanted an excuse to carry a flask. It was a reason that made both girls roll their eyes, but between the three of them they set up their delicious decorations on the coffee table before finally adding the key ingredient, a little chunk of dry ice. Seconds later the poisonous punch had hidden the dark green drink and was overflowing its bowl. After that it cascaded down among the scary snacks lending the living room a perfect ambiance. Jason leaned down to get a glass but Tara quickly stopped him. "Oh my god no - don't ruin it. Annie went to all this hard work, so I have to immortalize it on my Insta first!"

That made Annie smile, and the three of them quickly assembled for a couple group shots even though none of their costume's had any sort of coordination to them, but they still looked cute together. They were just a witch, a flapper, and a mad scientist, but they'd been friends since Freshman year, and now that they were starting to think about their post university plans this could be their last Halloween together, so even if Linda didn't feel the same way, Annie felt honor bound to make it a good one.

"Alright ladies, what are we watching first?" Jason asked as he booted up Netflix. "Poltergeist or Hocus Pocus?"

"Beetlejuice," Annie blurted out at the same time Tara said "Nightmare on Elm Street!" It was a hopeless deadlock. Jason wanted classic's, Annie wanted something more old school than these terrible reboots, and Tara wanted scary. Like - scary enough to make sure that Annie had nightmares for the rest of the week.

A couple rounds of rock paper scissors they'd found their compromise. They would watch the original version of Poltergeist first since it was the only film that could be considered both classic and scary on the list. It was a tenuous peace at first, but twenty minutes in everyone had started drinking and accepted it. That was when the internet died, and the sound of rolling thunder broke the silence that followed.

"Ooooooooo..." Jason said trying and failing to be scary.

"Knock it off," Tara said, elbowing him. That made Annie giggle. For a girl that loved scary movies she certainly frightened easily.

"Even my phone is dead - so we can't even hotspot it." Annie said sadly, "Something must have blown downtown. What do you guys want to do now?"

"We could play spin the bottle," Jason said hopefully.

"I'd rather smoke a bowl while you go take a cold shower," Annie said, getting up to go grab her stash. Tara surprisingly just shrugged and said nothing, which Annie thought was intensely suspicious, but as long as she wasn't sucking face with her boyfriend that was fine.

They sat around for twenty minutes talking shit and smoking up while they waited in vain for the internet to turn back on, and honestly it was just as good a time as they would have had with the TV to entertain them. Annie was having a lovely night despite every effort that had been made by the universe to interrupt it, when Tara dropped the bombshell. "You know guys... we could break out the witch board... what could possibly be more Halloween than that?"

"I don't know," Annie said sarcastically, "How about NOT being haunted for the rest of your life? Those things are bad news Tara - why do you like them so much?" Every other year she'd had Linda on team hell no with her, but this time Linda was gone, and Jason was thinking with his dick, she could just tell.

"I dunno," he said noncommittally, "What could be the harm in playing with it, just a little?"

"Yes!" Tara said, jumping up and doing a little quasi-Charleston in victory. Annie just sighed, having been outvoted. Even though she knew it wasn't a good idea she wasn't about to rain on everyone's parade and forbid it. Instead she cleared away the uneaten snacks and moved the punch to the kitchen table.

Soon enough they were all set up, complete with dimmed lights around what looked to be an antique witch board. "Honestly all these years I thought you brought over some cheap Milton-Bradley thing," Annie said with a mix of awe and fear. "This is way worse. Can't you guys feel the evil radiating off this thing? Who knows what it's summoned before."

"Isn't it Awesome?" Jason asked, smiling dumbly before he took another sip from his flask. "How's it work anyway?" Annie rolled her eyes at that. Who wanted to play with a witch board but didn't know how it was supposed to work. She focused on giving herself a white light blessing she'd learned from one of her Wiccan books while Linda gave her not-boyfriend a quick lesson in how the planchet worked with a little unnecessary touching that Annie had little trouble tolerating now that the booze and the weed had kicked in fully.

"Alright," Tara said, finally prepared for her dramatic speech after everyone had put a finger on the planchet. "Spirits of the great beyond - we summon you on this Halloween night come forth and give us the answers we seek!"

"Couldn't have sounded any cornier if you tried," Annie said under her breath, not looking up from the board.

"Shhhhhh - you'll ruin the mood," Tara whispered back.

They all sat there quietly for a moment until Jason finally asked, "So - isn't it supposed to move or something?"

"No," Tara said. "It's not supposed to move until you ask a question. I was just giving a ghost time to join us. Are you with us spirit?" The little disk of wood shuddered to life and slowly drifted towards the YES.

"You're pushing it," Jason said immediately.

"No I'm not," Tara shot back. Annie didn't say anything. She just felt a chill go up her spine at the idea that something was here with them. She could practically feel the temperature of the room falling as she held onto that planchet with one finger for dear life.

"Are you a good spirit," Tara followed up eventually, causing the disk to drift back to the NO.

"Are you a bad spirit then?" Jason asked, chuckling to himself. This time it didn't go back to yes, it drifted between several letters, finally spelling out V-E-R-Y.

"You ask something Annie," Tara whispered encouragingly. Annie swallowed hard, not sure that she should, but in the end she felt almost compelled to.

"If you're a bad spirit are you going to hurt us," Annie asked, failing to keep all the fear out of her voice. NO was the only answer.

"Do you have unfinished business?" Jason blurted out. The planchet moved out onto a blank spot on the board before circling back to NO.

"What do you want then?" Tara asked.

T-O-G-R-A-N-T-Y-O-U-R-H-E-A-R-T-S-D-E-S-I-R-E. It was a long answer, and by the time the spirit finished spelling it, it took them a little time to figure out what it was saying.

"Heart's desire. That's an odd thing for a spirit to say," Jason said, saying what they all felt. Annie's fear faded. She was less concerned there was a spirit in her home now and more concerned that one half of the couple across the table was transforming this from a seance into a Halloween themed game of truth or dare.

"Okay then - grant them," Tara said, making Annie do a double take. Which one of them was the one driving this car?

Y-O-U-M-U-S-T-T-E-L-L-M-E the board answered.

"Tell you?" Annie asked, already seeing where this was going. "You want us to tell you our wish?" YES was the board's quick response, but after the planchet stopped moving they all sat there for a few moments trying to figure out what was going to go next.

Finally Jason broke the hesitant silence loudly proclaiming "my deepest wish is for you to... Suck my dick spirit!"

Tara giggled at that, adding "Well - I just want to finish school and start a family..." which seemed like pretty clear proof to Annie that she was the one behind this little game. Annie said nothing, and stuck to eyeing her friend suspiciously until Tara said, "Come on - you have to play too."

Annie swallowed hard. "I just want to kiss this one person I have a crush on. That's all."

"Just a kiss?" Tara needled. She loved juicy gossip more than anyone else Annie had ever known.

"Well - maybe more than a kiss..." she said, knowing from past experience it was easier to give her a little something instead of trying to shut her down.

"Oooooo," Jason said, leaning forward. "Who is he? Do I know him?"

"That wasn't the question so I don't have to answer," Annie announced, making it clear she'd go no further down that road.

"Fine," Jason said eventually. "Alright spirit - those wishes seem pretty complicated do you think you're up for it?" Slowly the planchet started moving again. G-R-A-N-T-E-D. Annie had just enough time to read the last letter and put the word together in her head - and then the lights went out as another bolt of lightning struck, briefly lighting up the room again before they were plunged into darkness.

"Fuck!" Tara screamed, her voice squeaking from the fright. Jason by contrast quietly got out his phone and turned on the flashlight. Annie had been about to grope through the darkness for some candles, but when she saw Jason she took the time to turn on her own flashlight app before standing.

"I'm going to go to the kitchen, and dig out some candles - well I'm gone Tara you need to put that board away or burn it or something," Annie said as she left the room. It had been kind of fun there for a minute, and she wondered where Tara had planned on taking it before the blackout made the whole thing creepy as hell. As she dug around in her cabinets looking for a couple candles and the long candle lighter she knew she had somewhere she admitted to herself that with a couple more drinks she would have been okay with a three-way involving Jason. He was kind of handsome in his dorky way. Sure - she might want to pretend it never happened tomorrow, but that was a small price to pay to see Tara moaning beneath her tonight...

Annie lit the candles and carried them back out to the living room where she almost couldn't believe her eyes. The light had blinded her so she hadn't been able to see it until she was right on top of them, but there Tara was on her knees, sucking Jason's cock like it was the end of the world. "Jesus fuck guys - get a fucking room," she cursed as she turned around and put the candles down on an end table so she didn't have to watch the two of them going at it.

"No Annie - you don't... Ohhh fuck... understand. She's not... we're not..." he moaned, trying to come up with some excuse for their disgusting behavior. Annie didn't see how he expected her to believe anything he was saying though. She'd been gone for like two minutes and... Despite her feelings and words to the contrary, she found herself turning to face the couple in the room. It was so cold that her nipples were suddenly hard enough to cut glass as she took step after halting step towards the couple.

"What. The. Fuck." she said. Talking was hard now - it was unnatural, like trying to talk through a mouthful of Novocain after a visit from the dentist. It wasn't as hard as stopping herself from kneeling next to Tara while she bobbed up and down on Jason's dick. In light of her current circumstances, Annie suddenly realized that Tara might not be moaning in eroticism or pleasure - she might be moaning in protest as she tried to explain while she was gagging on her not-boyfriend's dick. Whatever was happening though, she was about to find out, because even though she strained her neck trying to stay away, something was forcing her closer and closer to her friend's cock. Then suddenly she was kissing Tara. They were sharing their first kiss with Jason's cock interposed between both of their mouths while their tongues tried to dance around it to get to each other.

"Annie... I - Christ... What are you d-doing?" Jason gasped, obviously trying to control himself. She couldn't really blame him for that though. What kind of guy wouldn't blow his load as soon as he saw two beautiful women fighting over his dick with their mouths. Annie blushed hard at the thought; this was the most erotic and revolting experience of her life and she tried very hard to ignore how wet she suddenly felt. She tried very hard to come up with any answer that could explain this besides the most obvious one. There was no way she could be possessed. That was impossible. That only happened in the movies. This had to be a dream, or maybe her dealer laced her pot with something. Anything but the idea that some evil spirit was puppeting her for its own sick pleasure.

Then suddenly the only good part of the experience was gone as Tara's mouth left hers and retreated to attack Jason's ball's leaving her free to start gagging on his cock as she moved up and down deeply enough for it to bounce off the back of her throat. "Annie... Annie if you don't stop soon... I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum... Fuck..." Jason moaned like he was about to cum in her mouth, and braced herself for the awful taste, but nothing happened. Instead, he just kept moaning and she just kept sucking. "Christ - it's too intense... stop! Stopstopstop already! Please!" She couldn't stop any more than he could stop her though, and he just kept cumming or whatever the hell he was doing.

And then suddenly without any warning, a veritable fountain of semen burst into her mouth, and she started sucking like it was a vacuum cleaner to keep any of it from overflowing the corners of her mouth. This wasn't sperm though - she knew what that tasted like, and she was hardly what you could call a fan. This tasted weirder - like lime green jello snot, and it just kept coming. After the ninth pulse of the horrid stuff, Jason mercifully passed out from the intense pleasure that was forced on him, and like a magic spell - suddenly both Tara and Annie came up for air.

"Fucking hell - what was that," Tara said getting up and backing slowly away from Jason. Annie didn't have time to answer her question. She was quietly gagging trying to make herself vomit that awful stuff back up, but it wasn't working; it was worse than that though. She could feel it oozing down her throat and crawling around her stomach like something alive.

"I don't feel so good Tara," Annie moaned, rising unsteadily to her feet. "I think there was something... I think - I think we summoned something and..." After that she couldn't keep talking. There was something - some movement or tingling going on under her dress. Suddenly felt a sudden urge to get out of it and see what this awful ghost was doing to her.

She quickly unzipped the half zipper on the back of her dress and shrugged out of it to reveal her braless tits. She wasn't interested in that though. The last thing she cared about was if Tara saw her D cups. If anything she'd always wanted the excuse to show them off to her - but not like this. "Ummmm... Annie - are you okay," Tara asked hesitantly. Annie ignored her though, focusing on the strange bulge in her panties. The bulge in her panties that was glowing very slightly green through the thin cotton fabric.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,380 Followers
12