Gotha's Embrace Day 03: Veronika's Capture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sister Elizabeth said, we can go after we clean this room. Tomorrow, the hallways." Seo-Yeon's timid voice wobbled as she spoke, clearly not forgetting the punishment I had dispensed earlier.

"OK then. Good. You may leave. I will see you girls tomorrow." They turned, but not before Ashley shot me one last baleful look. She was no doubt thinking of ways to get back at me, but I wasn't worried. Girls like her would crumple under any type of pressure, and I was very good at applying pressure.

After they left, I began to ponder why I had struck Ashley by reflex. It wasn't like me to act so impulsively. I hadn't even felt angry. Yet the girls were like fluttering moths, harmless for the most part, but so irritatingly annoying for that brief second that I just had to reach over and swat them aside. I'd always held a certain disdain for the weak, but had never lashed out that strongly before. In fact, ever since arriving at the monastery, a certain restlessness had gnawed at me, a constant nagging feeling in the back of my mind. A feeling that I was being watched and weighed by some invisible force. At times, I swore that a voice flitted in and out of my subconscious, mixing with my own thoughts, imagined or no.

I shook my head. This whole place with its heavy stone walls and hanging ceilings must really be getting to me. I still had a mission to accomplish. And that barred door in the main hall was the final place to check. Making sure that I had my lockpick set and portable flashlight hidden within the secret pockets of my light cardigan, I set off for the first floor, the loud clicking of my boots reverberating off the walls as I did so. That was when I realized that I had left my silent flats in Mother Prosperine's office. How had that bit of carelessness gotten past me? I had been so engrossed with the look and feel of my newfound apparel that I had completely forgotten about my old shoes. Maintaining stealth was going to be so much more difficult now. It was uncharacteristically sloppy of me.

In any case, it was too late now. This was the perfect time to act, while everyone else was otherwise preoccupied. I knew Father Gregory and the members of the Church were currently busy within their own chambers, and that the other guests were busy with either study or research. Ashley and Seo-Yeon were probably in the garden, engrossed with those countless statues. As far as I could tell, Vlad mainly stuck to the kitchens, and the dark-skinned man detailed in the reports had yet to materialize. The coast was clear. Now was my chance. Once I knew the extent of the lower levels, I could return at night to fully explore them in detail. Besides, it would be less suspicious to be seen walking around in the daytime rather than in the dead of night, if I was indeed being watched.

I didn't see anyone else as I made my way to the main cathedral. Walking past the stone lectern and dais, I stood in front of the iron gate I had examined earlier. It was slightly rusted on the edges, but I had noticed a slight arched pattern on the floor beyond the gate, indicating that the door had been regularly used. Reaching into my hidden pockets, I took out my lockpicks and got to work. Even though the keyhole was unnaturally large, the concept was still the same. My ears pricked up at the sound of clicking tumblers. A little more... and... there! The lock gave way and the door opened on creaking hinges. The darkness of the catacombs loomed before me.

Taking note to jam the door shut behind me, I ventured down the uneven steps with my small portable flashlight. The cold stone walls immediately enveloped me as I stepped deeper into the darkness. A musty smell mixed with centuries of age-old dust assailed my nostrils. At least it doesn't smell of rot and decomposing bodies. The solitary beam from my flashlight pierced the gloom in front of me, revealing aged sconces on the walls amid diverging tunnels in all directions. I tried to pinpoint where the draft of air was coming from, and decided to take a right at an intersection, making mental notes of the underground layout at the same time. The walls steadily got more uneven as I ventured forth and a slight dampness became evident in the air. The steady drip-drip-drip of falling water trickled from somewhere beyond, breaking the heavy silence. I hope there's actually something worthwhile down here, and not just endless forsaken tunnels.

Soon, the passages started blend altogether. Cursing under my breath, I checked the time. Half an hour so far. Yet, I was already dangerously close to becoming lost. Part of me wanted to turn back, but an unfamiliar voice inside my head goaded me on.

Just a little further.

I frowned. Was that me thinking to myself, or...?

Turn right here.

I followed dutifully, not knowing why. Maybe it was my intuition speaking.

Right again. Left. Left.

The maze continued. I was now completely unsure of where I was. Quelling my increasing anxiety, I pushed on, the voice in my head my only guide. Soon, I was rewarded; the entrance of a large chamber appeared before me. Looking up, I noticed that the entryway was framed by a large stone arch, upon which strange markings were engraved upon the keystone. Shining my flashlight at the writing, I examined the script, but it was not of any language that I knew of. The lettering was sharp yet twisted, snaking into devious forms that were clearly not meant for easy inscription. One particular pattern was abundantly visible. It looked almost like an eye, with a thin, elongated iris down the center, encircled by wavy lines in all directions. Very curious. Walking underneath the arch, I entered the chamber beyond.

As my flashlight's beam landed amongst the objects within the room, I nearly dropped it in disbelief. I was in a dungeon of some sort. And a seedy one at that. The room was full of various contraptions tailored to the art of bondage. I saw wooden horses, swing stands, strangely shaped saddles, strapped chairs, and a number of different sized cages. I even spied a full wooden bed in a corner, replete with leather ties and restraints. Along the walls there hung an assortment of tools and equipment; hoods, masks, muzzles, bridles, collars, leashes, cuffs, and anything else one might imagine to restrain a human body. An entire section off to the side was dedicated to instruments of physical abuse; whips and floggers, rods and paddles, even an entire set of riding crops, from small dainty tops to large welt-inflicting swatters. As I turned, I came across another shelf, this one stacked with brutal objects of a more sexual nature; nipple clamps, engorged plugs, and bristly shafts meant for only one purpose.

What the fuck was this place?

As I walked amongst the torturous apparatuses, my mind unable to even comprehend some of the things I saw, my bewilderment only grew. This was enough to rival any torture chamber of the FSB. While most of the equipment didn't look as if they had seen much use lately, I did note with some trepidation some dried blood on the ground near one of the devices. It was difficult to ascertain how long ago it had been spilt.

What would it be like, to be strapped into one of these machines? The errant thought sent a shiver up my spine. In my career, I had tried to avoid the business of interrogation, but sometimes it had been necessary to get my hands dirty. Sometimes inflicting pain was the only viable method of persuasion. This, however, was something else entirely. Not only did these things promise suffering, but also the coercion of deviant pleasure. Mixing those two... what would the results be? To my surprise, I felt a part of me grow excited at the prospect.

Suddenly, I heard a sound. I froze mid-step, trying to place where it had come from. It sounded like a muffled rustling. Straining my ears, I tried to pick it up, but it was gone. Except for the steady dripping of some faraway source of water, everything else was silent. I let out a slow sigh. Probably rats. God knows how much they loved to infest any dark underground setting. Moving forwards, I rounded a corner into a smaller room.

Something flashed from the corner of my eye.

I barely saw the metal rod before it struck my head. My last conscious thought was one of reproach. Natalya wouldn't have been so careless. Everything faded to black.

***

My head felt like it had been stuffed into a pounding drum. I tried to reach for it, only to find that my hands were tied. Suddenly I snapped awake.

I was laid out upon an inclined platform. Leather straps were fastened to my wrists above my head. Likewise, a tight harness was fastened to my body so that I couldn't move. My head was secured tightly, a restraint binding itself about my neck. I couldn't even really turn to look left or right. Also, it was cold. All of a sudden, I realized that I was naked. Forcing my eyes downward, I was able glimpse the curve of my breasts as they poked out of two large holes within a harness, nipples stiff. Most alarming, however, was the fact that additional straps had been tied around my thighs so that my legs were forced open, allowing any passing vagrant to have free access to me. All that stood between any would-be assailant and my unprotected sex were a pair of flimsy panties.

Twisting and turning, I tried to break free, but it was no use. The restraints didn't budge. Curiously, my high heeled boots hadn't been removed, but were balanced precariously on something solid that I couldn't see.

"My, my. Look who's awake."

A familiar face emerged from the darkness. Mother Prosperine. But she wasn't in her usual habit and white coif. Her entire body was covered in glossy cordovan leather, creaking as she walked, so skintight that I could see every jutting angle of her tall slim body. Her outfit was parted all the way down to her chest, showing her surprisingly ample cleavage. Her silver-gray hair, normally covered, ended in a sharp straight line right at her chin. As she approached, I noticed that she seemed taller than usual, rising above my height, so that she peered down her nose at me. In one hand, she casually held one of the riding crops I had spied earlier, while her other hand held its tip. I could smell a heady, musky scent wafting from two standing candelabras nearby, the flame painting the Abbess' visage in ominous oranges and reds.

"Release me." I kept my voice calm and steady, despite the fact that I wanted to scream. Even though it was pointless, I still tried to twist through my restraints as best I could.

"So. This is the best that the KGB has sent, is it? Or is it the FSB these days? Oh, how time flies."

I froze. A sudden dryness parched my throat. "I don't know what you're talking about," I managed to reply.

"Oh please. I know who and what you are. You really thought nobody would notice you skulking about, examining every room in this monastery, peeking around every corner, as if you were some lost puppy? Even that silly American girl would have probably figured it out by now."

"You've made a mistake, I've never..."

THWACK!

I bit back a pained cry as the tip of the crop leapt forward, lightning fast, striking my belly in a cruel arc. The sudden glancing blow made me temporarily forget I even had a headache.

"Veronika. You are a capable woman, but please don't insult my intelligence. You are not the first to have attempted to get the better of me. So, let's drop the pretenses and have an honest conversation, shall we?"

I grimaced and shot her a withering look, which she all but ignored. Seeing that my options were limited I decided to play for time. "What do you want?" I asked.

"That's better." Mother Prosperine smiled one of her mirthless, chilling smiles. "As to what I want, well... let's leave that as a discussion for later. First of all, I want to ask some questions of you. So that we can better understand one another." She lifted her crop as a reminder of what type of understanding that would entail.

"I'll see what I can do."

"Yes, that's the spirit." She crossed her arms. "Tell me, why has the KGB sent you?"

"The FSB." I corrected. Mother Prosperine frowned, and I quickly continued. "I was sent to surveil this monastery as it had come under suspicion from our government."

"Oh? And what type of suspicion is that?"

I debated on what to say. The Abbess waited patiently. Finally, I spoke up.

"This place gives off strange readings."

"You're going to have to be a little more specific, dear."

"I am not privy to that information. Only our scientists know. I was only sent to investigate any anomalies." A small lie, but it would let me know how much she actually knew.

"I see. Unfortunate."

Suddenly Mother Prosperine backhanded me across the face. I registered her studded leather gloves as it connected with my jaw. Stars filled my vision as my head lolled to one side. Mother Prosperine promptly gripped my chin with one hand, her fingers digging into my flesh, and came so close that her face was inches from mine. All I saw was her empty blue eyes as they stared frigidly into my soul. "I will know when you are lying, Veronika. Or is it... Natalya?" She let my head go, only for it to roll forward.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. My real name was classified information. No one should have known it. How could this bitch have known? How? I racked my brain for answers, but I could only think of one plausible reason. My mission must have been compromised. There must have been a leak. Some foreign adversary must have broken into our ranks. It was the only way. And that would surely spell my demise. If not by my captor's hand then by any other agency that might have gotten hold of this information. If my real identity truly had been revealed, then I was operating on borrowed time. The other option? The cyanide capsule hidden in the hairband, tied to my ponytail. Of course, it was currently impossible to reach.

"Now, Veronika. Let me ask you again. What are the anomalous readings that you and your cohorts have detected?"

I saw no reason to lie. Information was compartmentalized within our network anyways, and given how Mother Prosperine already knew my name, she probably knew a lot more than she was letting on. "Certain spectral bands within the electromagnetic spectrum have been shown to behave strangely in this area, sometimes reflecting in unpredictable ways, while also attenuating over random frequencies, over both spatial and temporal dimensions. Sensor readings only display noise and become jammed over specific areas centered upon this compound. Strange artifacts within satellite imagery have also been observed."

Mother Prosperine nodded approvingly. "Very good. See? I knew we could come to an understanding. Now how long have you been observing us?"

"A little over a few months." I tried to be as vague as possible, but the old woman was having none of it.

"Give me a number."

"Three. Three months."

"And what are the latest suspicions your agency has regarding this place?"

"I..." This was tricky. High command hadn't really been forthcoming in this regard. Finally, I answered the best I could. "I do not have a clear idea regarding their hypothesis. It is assumed that the Americans are working within this compound to develop jamming technology that may prove to be a threat."

"Interesting... strange for the Americans to be working here in Romania, no?"

"They have been known to work in unexpected places."

"Indeed. And are there any other agents with you? How were you to contact them?"

"I am the only one here. I have snuck flares in my luggage in case I needed emergency evac."

"Another half-truth, Veronika. You are starting to disappoint me."

I gritted my teeth for the punishing blow, but it did not come. How the hell could she tell that I had been lying? Again, I had that feeling that I was being watched and judged. I looked up at Mother Prosperine, only to see her back facing me, examining items on a table beyond the candlelight. My pulse quickened.

"Oh Veronika. You are strong-willed, I'll give you that." She picked up something from the table, examining it. "I thought I could convince you through civilized means, but it seems that I'll have to resort to other methods of... persuasion."

"Torture, you mean."

"I'm going to tell you something, Veronika, that might interest your superiors, if you ever manage to make it back." Mother Prosperine ignored me again, her voice calling out from beyond the darkness. "You see, the benefit of being so secluded is that we have so much time. Time that we have spent studying and honing the crafts of our trade. We believe that rather than only inflicting pain, a lot more can be achieved through pleasure. In fact, we have become particularly adept at it." She paused as she turned, before continuing. "I'll let you in on a secret. Something very interesting happens when a woman is in the throes of orgasm. Her mind blanks. Her cognitive functions evaporate. She becomes so open to suggestion. And we have become quite good at giving suggestions." She approached me with something held in her hands. My eyes widened when it came into the light.

A long, thick phallus was balanced between her hands, almost 8 inches in length, jet black and expertly crafted. It was ridged and grooved in strange patterns, flaring and tapering at random along its length, ending with a slight curve at its tip. Upon closer examination, it seemed as if the features on the rod weren't entirely static, and seemed to flow up and down the shaft, although I didn't know if that was just a trick of the flickering candlelight. The mushroom head almost seemed to pulsate, and the entire surface of the instrument was slick with some type of sticky, black fluid.

I had undergone torture training before. I knew how to hold out for as long as possible. But I also knew that everyone, no matter who, eventually possessed a breaking point. And I would break eventually. Still, I tried to maintain my calm. "Do you worst."

"Oh, you silly girl." Mother Prosperine almost laughed. "I don't think you are ready for what I am about to do to you. You see, this is a very specialized instrument." She held up the rod in front of my eyes. The surface seemed to expand and contract, as if it was alive, making it difficult to focus upon. The moment I tried to concentrate on any one feature, it would shift and move slightly. It was so bizarre that my mind couldn't even comprehend it. Looking at it for too long made me dizzy. A sickly-sweet aroma drifted around the member, cloying and nauseating, making my vision blur. I felt a fluttering in my chest.

"We call it the R'akloh. And once it has been inside you... well, let's just say that your perspectives will shift."

She approached methodically, holding the rod so that it was aligned against my entryway. I couldn't see what she was doing given my angle, but at the last moment, just as I felt the tip brush against my crotch, the Abbess looked up to stare into my eyes.

"A word of caution. The sensations can be overwhelming. It has been known to cause insanity." With that, she ripped away the flimsy panties protecting my sex and jammed the abomination into me.

The smooth slick surface of the phallus immediately bulged my pussy lips as it forced its way in. The liquid coating was strangely warm, and seemed to cling to the inner walls of my vagina. The tip itself was so serenely smooth that I felt myself clasp voraciously around it, trying to suck it in. Everywhere it touched a tingling sensation started to spread, causing my breath to quicken, though I tried to force every particle of my body to deny it. The tingling turned into an itching, then simmered into a low heat that bubbled around my insides.