Gotha's Embrace Day 03: Veronika's Capture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the first ridge went in. The sudden change in sensation caused me to involuntarily wince. It was such a stark contrast to the initial smoothness that I could feel myself contract wildly in response. My pussy started to lubricate profusely to compensate for the sudden increase in sensitivity, my juices mixing with those coating the phallus. Streams of hot, sticky fluid seeped from my opening as they scorched trails of glistening excess down my thighs and into the crack of my ass. My breath was coming in quick short gasps. Still Mother Prosperine pushed on, inserting more and more of the shaft within me. I could feel every ridge and groove along its length, perfectly placed to maximize the distinction between fullness and emptiness.

When the instrument was about halfway in, Mother Prosperine stopped, and started to slide the rod back out. The reversal of sensations was similarly intense. My pussy seemed to try to cling onto the head as it slipped away, leaving an unfulfilling void. All of sudden, I felt infuriatingly empty. It should be going the other way! My thoughts seemed to betray me as an all-consuming heat blanketed my body, perverting my rationality.

Worst of all, I knew it had barely even begun.

I was no stranger to sex. In fact, some of my previous missions had called specifically for seduction, something I had excelled at when necessary. It certainly didn't hurt to be a woman at times, especially an attractive one. The things I've had to do... disgusting things with all manner of characters; warlords and tyrants, businessmen and oligarchs, fat, unattractive slobs who cared for nothing but their own power. They had all thought they could manipulate me, force me down just because of my gender, but in the end, I always had the last laugh. I thought I could similarly hold out here. But this thing... this monstrosity... was doing things to me I had never before thought humanly possible. Things that no man could ever do. Similar to how I couldn't focus on the phallus when it was in front of me, any attempt to block out a certain sensation was met with at least ten more, ambushing me along innumerable points of physical contact, everywhere at once. It was as if it knew my every move, what I was thinking, and countered every defense I enacted by attacking where I was distracted. The effect was maddening; a steady assault of ever-increasing pleasure. The more I resisted, the better it felt.

My body was finally succumbing to the effects. Sweat was starting to pour along my bare skin as I tried to maintain some form of levelheadedness. My muscles were straining in tension as I twisted and turned, trying to avoid some of the more powerful sensations assailing me. At the same time, I struggled to hold back my moans, not wanting to give Mother Prosperine the satisfaction of knowing just how close I was to expressing my joy. In fact, it was now nearly impossible to keep my thoughts from descending into chaos. Squeezing my eyes shut, I craned my neck back so that she wouldn't see my face contorting in barely constrained ecstasy.

Relentlessly onwards it continued. That wretched thing kept on sliding in and out of me. Back in, then back out. Repeatedly. Endlessly. In and out. In and out. Smoothly. Effortlessly. Each cycle it would penetrate a little deeper, move a little faster, the sensations it evoked a little stronger. I heard myself mewling, still attempting to resist letting go entirely. I could feel every little delightful bump and bulge along the phallus, each one excruciatingly flawless and so incredibly stimulating. And still it slid in and out. In and out. Faster and faster. It felt mind-numbingly good. How could something feel so amazing?

"Remarkable, isn't it?" Mother Prosperine's voice was distant, as if she was calling to me from somewhere far away. I could barely hear her over the onslaught. "You should just enjoy yourself."

"Mmmmm...." I didn't trust myself to say anything else. If I opened my mouth, I knew I would start moaning uncontrollably. It was all I could do to hold onto my sanity as it was.

"Here, let me make you feel even better." All of a sudden, she started playing with my clit. Circling, flicking, grasping, tickling. Her slim dexterous fingers were a blur as they caressed my sensitive nodule with practiced expertise.

It was too much. I couldn't hold my voice in anymore.

"Aaahh.... Oooooh... Oooooooh... Aaaaaaah...."

"There we go, Veronika, let it all out."

"Mmm.... Oooohhh.... Yeeeesssss...."

I felt my resistance crumbling. I didn't want to care anymore. Something this good couldn't be resisted. Shouldn't be resisted. It should be embraced. The dual sensations of a hard, bumpy rod pummeling every inch of my insides combined with the seductive skill with which my clit was being fondled melted my barricades as if acid had been thrown on them. All that remained was for me to surrender completely. To enjoy it all. I could feel the phallus deep inside me now, rubbing me in places that I didn't even know existed. Its ridges and grooves and churning features worked in perfect unison to draw out every last bit of pleasure my hot messy cunt was capable of producing. Meanwhile, the sounds coming from it were obscene. I knew I must have been gushing like a river by now, but the thought only turned me on even more. Knowing that I didn't have control over my body was so wantonly enticing that I shivered in excitement.

Then I heard them. Voices swirling about in my head. Dark voices. Sinful voices. Voices that dripped with succulence and barbed with lust. You are such a slut. Such a lucky slut. To be pleasured like this. To feel so good. Keep going. Accept it.

I tried to sift through my thoughts, but it was like crawling through molasses. I should want to stop, right? Or shouldn't I? Why did it feel so good? Should I be feeling this good? I tried to remember my training. Resisting torture. Resisting pain. But it was useless. Why resist something that feels this incredible? This gratifying? I deserve this. I deserve to be pleasured like this. In response, I felt the phallus pick up its already frenetic pace. In and out. Back and forth. Thrusting mercilessly.

Faster! I wanted it to go faster!

"Veronika, are you still with us?" I didn't know who was speaking. I could only groan in response.

"Veronika, I am going to make you cum soon. And when you do, it will feel amazing. So amazing, in fact, that you will feel like you won't need anything else."

I nodded, not knowing what I was agreeing to.

"That's it. Just relax. Give in to it. Just listen to me."

I listened eagerly. The pleasure flowed in and out of me. It was euphoria.

"Good. Veronika. You will continue your mission. You will feel like you have no other choice. You will devote all your effort to it, and it shall imprison you."

I saw Andrei's face. He was lecturing me about the price of failure. Beside him stood an older woman, silver-haired, clasped in burgundy leather. She smirked at me, a contemptuous curl of her lips. In her hands she carried a vicious-looking crop, but when I looked again, it had transformed into a phallic rod, midnight black and slithering as if alive. The sight of it made me recoil in horror, but at the same time, I felt something slide between my legs, the force of which drew a long unsolicited moan from my lips.

"You will come to realize that without me, you cannot hope to uncover what you must. It will make you angry. Frustrated. Desperate. The helplessness. The humiliation. It will eat at you, reshape you. Force you to embrace the worst of your nature."

I could feel it. A festering inside of me. It roiled and gnawed at me, penetrating deep, the embodiment of all my failures, all my disappointment, making me seethe in resentment. It blended seamlessly with the endless thrusting assaulting my body, becoming one with the pleasure.

"That's it. You feel it now, don't you? The anger! The carnality! The passion of both, inseparable, indivisible, fused within you."

Swirling voices. Some were real. Some weren't. Admonishing voices. How could you have been so stupid? Captured without even a fight? What a foolish little slut. You deserve every bit of punishment heaped upon your body. I felt a rage boiling inside me, but at the same time it just made my arousal deeper, more profound.

"It's painful, isn't it, Veronika? The sensation of failure. But it can also be pleasurable. Intense. Maddening. Something to be craved. Inflicted. Upon yourself. Upon others. Let it dominate you, overtake you, rob you of your senses. Seek it out like any addict. You feel it, don't you? Two sides of the same coin. Disappointment and desire. Anger and lust. Pain and pleasure."

I wanted to hit something. Anything. An object. Another person. Myself. I wanted to be punished. Fucked harder. Faster. Ripped apart. They were being too gentle with me. I wanted to feel real anguish. I wanted that crop to strike me again. On my breasts. My face. My delicate pussy. It would be intense. It would be pleasurable. It would be so stimulating. So wonderful.

"Yes, Veronika, that's it. Embrace your darkest emotions. Let them reshape you. Yes. You are going to cum soon. You want to cum. You need to cum. Let it all collide into one single point."

I was going to cum. I just knew it. It was inevitable. It was like trying to fight against a primal force, if I still had the will to fight. But I didn't. I could feel saliva running down the side of my mouth as it hung slack. My eyes were rolling further and further up into the back of my head. So good. SO GOOD. My sanity was falling away. The sensations in my pussy just kept building and building. I felt like my body was trying to cage a rising inferno. It raged and tore at the bars holding it in, fuming to be let loose. It was too much. Too much pressure. I needed release. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum.

Suddenly, I felt a vacuum within me where I had once been so satisfyingly stuffed. Bewildered, I squirmed at the edge of my orgasm. Panic rose in my throat. To be left here, unfulfilled and wanting, like some undetonated explosive, was possibly the worst torment I had ever endured. Worse than any torture. I had to cum. I needed it. I would lose my mind if I didn't.

"Please. PLEASE! I NEED TO CUM! MAKE ME CUM!" Somebody was screaming, her voice awash with crazed desperation.

Someone laughed. A cackling, shrill sound. Then a slender and bony appendage rammed itself in my anus.

That was the trigger.

I exploded, screaming in wild abandon, as liquid sprayed out of my vagina in powerful streams and spurts. I had never in my life squirted before. It was so intense, so liberating, and so sexually gratifying that I couldn't stop even if I had wanted to. My pussy became so sensitive that it was now a singular point of blinding pain, and yet, I kept on squirting. In that pain, my pleasure raged. The fury of it drove my orgasm into new unexplored heights. My mind was melting. Dissolving. The voices seemed to swirl about me, burrowing into me. Becoming me.

Disappointment. I had been careless.

Desire. But I will have what I want.

Anger. I'll make them all pay.

Lust. And it will feel so good.

Pain. Retribution will come.

Pleasure. It is the only thing that matters.

The voices churned and followed me down into the darkness.

***

I slowly blinked my eyes open. It was dark. My pussy was throbbing. I felt a dull ache in my abdomen. What had happened? Where was I? Had I passed out? I was on a chair... somewhere. A window was to my right, overlooking a darkening sky. I was back in Mother Prosperine's office. How had I ended up here? My head was a pounding disaster. Everything was spinning around me. Why was I so sore? Where had I been? What was I doing? There was a tightness around my neck, my back, my chest, and even around my breasts. I tried to think back, trying to recollect my scattered thoughts. The basement. Downwards stairs. Through dark damp tunnels, under an arch, into a large room containing all sorts of unpleasant equipment, and then...

Suddenly it came rushing back to me like a horrible dream. I had been captured. Stripped and bound. Then questioned. By Mother Prosperine. She had known my identity somehow. Asked about my mission. I hadn't answered everything, at least not completely. It had made her angry. And then.... and then... I couldn't remember anything afterwards. Faintly, in my mind, I saw her approach me with something between her hands. Something strange. Was it a torture device? My mind was fuzzy beyond this point, and I found it difficult to focus. The unfamiliarity of it made me feel something that I hadn't felt for a long time; a tremor of fear. What had happened? Did she torture me until I passed out? Was my mind purposely blocking the memory? It was known to happen to victims from time to time. Still, experiencing memory loss on such a personal level was deeply disturbing.

"So... I see that you are awake. Again."

The familiar cold voice made me leap from my chair. How had I not noticed the shadow sitting across from me behind the desk? The blood rushing from my head produced a sudden spell of dizziness, and I very nearly collapsed. Still, I managed to hold myself upright and reached for the knife at my side. Which of course wasn't there.

"My, my, don't be so startled. I just wanted to chat."

A small flame flickered into existence, and was placed inside a lamp. Mother Prosperine's sharp features came into view, her ghastly visage highlighted by the dancing shadows thrown by the light beneath her.

I snapped. "I think I'm going to kill you instead."

I jumped across the table to grab her by her habit and robes. At least I tried to. Instead, halfway through my dive, a crushing tightness seized my upper body, squeezing my torso in a strangling vise. I fell to the ground in a gasping heap, clutching my throat as I fought to breathe.

"Now, now. Let's not get hasty, Veronika. I am still in charge here, after all." As Mother Prosperine said those words, the restraints loosened. I took a wheezing breath, trying to overcome the sensation of being suffocated. Strangely, a moist patch emerged from between my legs. What the hell? Carefully, I picked myself up from the ground, ignoring my body's bizarre reaction. When I stood up straight again, I reached up to touch my neck, feeling the leather fabric of a collar wrapped around it, studded intermittently with metal rings. So that's what had choked me.

I glowered over the table at Mother Prosperine. Of course, it had no effect on her; she looked as unperturbed as ever. "What do you want, then?" I barked.

"I see that you have recovered your senses. Good. I want to propose a trade. Seeing as how you're a spy, and I have a current need of someone to keep constant watch over our other guests, I am willing to offer you your freedom for some surveillance work."

"No."

I felt a slight tightening around my breasts. "Do we really have to go through this again?" Mother Prosperine eyed me stonily.

I evaluated my options. Maybe I could work this to my advantage. "Tell me why."

"You are not the only one with ulterior motives in your little entourage."

I was surprised. Intelligence had not been alerted to any suspicious activity or cause of concern during background checks into the other guests. Then again, my identity had been compromised, so maybe counter-intelligence wasn't that reliable after all. Judging by how much they had missed, it was becoming increasingly plausible that I had been purposely fed false information. I tried to press the Abbess a little further.

"Even if that's true, why should I care? What's in it for me?"

"You mean, besides for your freedom?" The older woman raised an eyebrow. "Very well, my impertinent little spy. If you are successful, I will personally show you the information that you are looking for. I will show you why your sensors cannot detect anything here."

"A tempting offer. Why would you do that? Why should I believe you?"

"Let's just say that my master and your government have similar goals. And I don't care whether you believe me or not. You can either do as I say and maybe learn something of value, or I will choke the life out of you slowly and painfully, right here, right now. Your choice."

"I see. But in that case, I will need one more thing."

"You are testing my patience, girl."

"Who leaked my information?"

"My, my. Not a dumb blonde after all. Ha!" She leaned forward, the shadows on her face dancing wildly. "If you perform well, I might just tell you. At least you'll have that to drive you."

I stared at the hateful woman, trying to determine whether she was speaking the truth. But it was impossible to determine. Her expression was like that of an unmarked stone tablet; completely indecipherable. Quickly, I made my decision. I would play along for now, let her believe that I was on her side. Then when the time was right...

As always, my mission was my number one priority. Holding the Abbess' gaze, I tried to sound defeated. "I guess I'm not in a position to argue. Is that all?"

She smiled. "Yes. Well, actually, there is one more thing. Don't bother trying to tamper with your collar or harness. You will find them quite impossible to remove."

It was then that I realized that the tightness over my body was due to the leather cage it was strapped within, the same one that had bound me in the basement, only now with my light cardigan draped over it. Speaking of which, how had they moved me? Surely, someone must have helped the Abbess. I had to assume that everyone else working here must have been informed of my true colors. Yet, for some inexplicable reason, the knowledge that I would be locked in this binding cage, helpless and vulnerable, at the total whim of my enemies, sent an unexpected tingle down my spine. Down below, my earlier moistness had grown noticeably damper. It was then that I realized that my panties were missing, and that I was not wearing anything beneath my tight leggings. Looking down, I saw a wet stain spreading across the fabric between my legs. At the same time, the collar around my neck was stifling. Subconsciously, I licked my lips.

Get a hold of yourself, Natalya! I tried to focus my mind.

"Veronika? Are you still with us?" Mother Prosperine was looking at me, a cryptic expression on her face.

"Hmm... yes." Suddenly, I felt more than a little flustered. The rising heat in my body didn't help. "I will be going then."

"By all means. I am glad that we could come to an arrangement."

I left in a state of confusion, wondering why I had agreed, and why I seemed to be losing control of my body.

***

I eventually made my way back to the dormitory. The lights were off in the adjacent rooms. It was late and I had basically missed evening prayer as well as dinner. Entering my room, I noticed that my luggage had been searched through, specifically the secret compartment hidden within my suitcase. A cursory inspection revealed what I had suspected: most of the gear that I had brought with me had been taken away. No gun. No flares. Even the special lettering that I was to report on was removed. This was in addition to my flashlight and lockpick set being confiscated in the dungeon. I had been rendered essentially harmless. Going by standard procedure, it would be about time to abort the mission and seek safe haven. Otherwise I would be deemed a lost asset within about a week of lost contact.