Day 2 - Femboy Tavern's NNN

Story Info
2nd day of No Nut November at the Tavern.
2.5k words
4.45
4.9k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are OVER 18.

Please excuse my frequent use of the word "boy". This implies "Femboy", not child or underaged male.

_

This chapter features the following:

Anthropomorphic characters (Humans with Animal Features). No Sex.

_

Please Enjoy.

_

Day 2

Lucky wiped the sweat from his brow as he finished up cleaning out the horse stables for the morning. He made sure to go back and give them one more look just in case.

Yup, it was perfect. The dog boy smiled to himself at his good work, tail happily wagging behind him.

Lucky thought about how happy Ms. Dixiy will be seeing how clean the stables were. He could imagine her smile and all the head pats he'd get. From her, and Elly when she hears about the good job he did for Ms. Dixiy.

Lucky let out a happy yip at his work, and butterscotch took notice, naying at him. He turned to her, patting her snout. "Good horse. Here's a sugar cube."

Lucky reached into his pocket, usually when he cleaned the stables, he liked to have a few in his pockets for the horses.

Holding out a couple to her, butterscotch quickly ate them up and continued gumming at his hand. He let out a little giggle, pulling his hand away and petted the horse's snout. "Good girl."

"She seems like a sweet horse." A voice came from behind him, and the short, floppy eared boy turned to see someone he didn't recognize.

She had blonde hair, and bright green eyes that attentively watched him. From her fair skin and pointy ears he could tell she was an elf or something.

"Oh, hi!" He smiled at the new face.

"Hi." She smiled back.

She couldn't have been more than a few years older than him, though she was taller then he was. But Lucky was used to it. Most of the Futas in the Hunglands were taller then the boys at the tavern. Even Elly, who wasn't a futa, stood a few inches taller then the tallest femboy.

"Is she yours?" The lady asked.

Lucky looked at butterscotch. "No. I don't own a horse. Ms. Dixiy just pays me to clean the stables sometimes."

"Ms. Dixiy? Oh, are you are referring to Ms. Delaquax? The owner of the Inn?"

"Dela... yup Dixiy!" Lucky repeated, not really caring for long names.

"I met her last night when I checked in. She's a very nice lady."

"Yeah, she gives nice pets." Lucky smiled.

"She... pets you?" The lady asked, a bit confused.

"Yeah. I like getting pets. It's nice." He said lightly patting his own head which made the girl giggled.

"Are you also staying at the inn?" She asked.

"No, I'm staying here." Lucky turned and pointed at the rear of the tavern. "I live at the Tavern."

"Oh." She blinked at him with a curious expression. Her eyes scanned him again. "You work there?"

"Mhm!" Lucky happily nodded.

"Is it... um, very busy?" She seemed a bit awkward in her questioning, though lucky didn't really notice.

"Sometimes. For the dinner and supper rushes we're very packed. I usually have to take care of 8 or 9 tables myself."

"Oh my." She blushed.

"But after supper it usually dies down."

"Oh, well that's good. I, um, might stop by." She said, not making eye contact with him and lightly playing with her hair.

"Oh! If you do, maybe I'll get to serve you. I'm really good at it." He beamed and his tail wagged, all the while he didn't seem to notice how red her face had gotten.

"S-sounds good."

"Lucky!" There was a shout from the tavern.

"Oh, I have to go. Hope I see you again." Lucky smiled, being his usual friendly self, and the woman waved after him as he headed back to the tavern.

Bounding through the door, Luca, the small half Gnomish boy, was standing in the kitchen, waiting for Lucky. "Here. Your earnings for the last few days." Luca said, and placed a gold piece and a few silver into the Dog boys hand.

"Sweet!" Lucky smiled, taking the coins.

"Go put them away, okay?" The pointy eared Luca reminded.

"You got it." Lucky yipped and bounded out of the kitchen, finding his way upstairs.

As he reached the top of the stairs, he spotted a boy with puffy pink hair and curly horns.

"Morning Quinn!" Lucky yipped.

"Oh, Morning lucky." Quinn replied shyly.

As Lucky passed Quinn in the hall, he noticed the sizable box the ram-horned boy was carrying.

"Whatcha got there?"

"Oh uh..." Quinn looked down at the box, then to Lucky. "Nothing?"

Lucky blinked. "Okay!" Giving Quinn a smile and continuing to his room.

Lucky's room wasn't that different from the other boys, a single twin bed, a small closet, and a handful of personal effects. Lucky liked his room, and the other Tavern boys, and Elly. He cared for them all. And they were all so nice to him.

Finding a large pile of clothes that sat on the floor in his closet, Lucky kneeled down and started digging through the pile. At the bottom sat a small but wide bag, bulging at the sides. Opening it, he plopped in the gold coin, which joined the pile of other gold coins filling the bag, and proceeded to pocket two the silver, as he planned on buying treats later.

Tossing clothes back on top of the pile, he buryed the large coin purse. And with a smile, he bounced back up, and bounded out of his room.

"-I'm just saying, it could be a way to make mon- Oh, hey Lucky!" Nova greeted, interrupting his lecture at his brother Twilight as Lucky ran into the two ash-haired, elvin twins in the hallway.

"Hi guys!"

"Okay Lucky, listen," Nova started, "you got paid today, right?" The taller of the elvin boys asked, and Lucky nodded eagerly. "You know, we haven't been able to take clients these past few days. And well, it's kinda left us strapped for cash, you don't mind lending us a few gold?" Nova asked with a sneaky smile.

"Sure!"

Twilight slapped his brother's arm. "No, Lucky, we're fine. We don't need money. He's just messing around." Twilight said, staring daggers up at Nova.

"Oh, okay!" Lucky smiled and bounded down the hall and made his way downstairs.

"Can you not?!" Twilight chastised his brother.

"What!? Lucky barely spends his money on anything. He's probably loaded." Nova retorted, rubbing his arm where twilight had slapped him.

"Yeah, well he shouldn't have to give it to you. It's his money."

"I'd just be borrowing it." Nova said with a cheeky grin.

"Sure you would."

"Plus he was so eager to part with some."

"Of course he's eager. It's Lucky." Twilight said matter a factly.

Nova shrugged and Twilight rolled his gray eyes at him, walking away, heading for the stairs. The other elvin boy followed behind his little brother.

Before they got to the staircase, Twilight noticed the open attic door, and descending the ladder from the upper room was Quinn.

"Interesting things going on up there?" Twilight asked sarcastically with a smile, curious as to what Quinn was doing.

"Oh, uh, just packing some stuff away." Quinn said bashfully.

"Fascinating." Nova said fully disinterested, and pushed Twilight to continue forward down the stairs.

The twins descended, stepping into the empty tavern hall. "Morning Eleanor." They both said in unison.

Behind the bar, counting a stack of coins was Eleanor. "Morning Boys. Sleep well?"

"Yup!" The short haired brother said before lightly pulling one of his little brother's twin braids. "As I was saying earlier," Nova continued as the two headed for the kitchen. "Our earnings are going to be pretty low this month, so I was thinking-"

"Is money really all you talk about?" Twilight snapped, cutting him off. "Because right now, all I care about is breakfast, and you're just being annoying." He said, fixing the braid Nova had pulled.

"Oh I'm being annoying!? Yo-"

Before the two boys could get into it, there was a knock on the front door of the tavern.

"Hey can you guys see who that is?" Eleanor called out.

But before either of the twins could move, Lucky bolted from the kitchen. "I got it!"

Nova shrugged. "He got it." He said and pushed his brother on back and into the kitchen.

Lucky opened the door. And looked up at the beautiful woman in a large pointy hat standing in the doorway. He'd met her before but had completely forgotten her name. All he could do was stare up at her, admiring her beauty.

"Lucky, who is it?" Eleanor asked, as she looked over at him.

"Oh, hey Elly!" The woman popped her head inside and waved at Eleanor.

"Tallulah! Hey, come in." Eleanor said, seeing a friendly face. "Lucky, it's fine. She's a friend."

Lucky smiled and opened the door wide for the witch, still a bit mesmerized at her. "Welcome."

"Thank you." She said to the dog boy, lightly patting his head, and lucky turned and bounded back into the kitchen.

"Sorry, it's payday and I've gotta double check the books." Eleanor apologized to the witch as she came over and sat at the bar across from her, stacks of coins and papers between them.

"Oh, you're fine. I just wanted to check in on you. See how everything was going." Tallulah winked.

"Honestly, not too bad. So far it's been smooth sailing. And the boys even joined in on my little predicament." Eleanor laughed and pointed to the blackboard, in the corner above meal and grog rates was written: No Nut Novembereth.

Tallulah smiled. "They're a delight."

"Oh they are. And quite the handful at times, but I love it. Chaos breeds more Chaos." Eleanor said referring to herself, and remembered something. "Actually now that you're here, there's something I might need?"

"What is it?" Tallulah asked curiously.

"Do you have anything for... blue balls?"

Tallulah let out a little laugh.

"It's not for me. It's for one of the boys."

The witch raised a playful eyebrow at her.

"I'm serious. He... uh had sex last night and forced himself not to cum. He's been laid up in his room since, in a bit of pain."

Tallulah laughed. "Wait, seriously?"

Eleanor shrugged and let out a little chuckle. Not laughing at him, but at how wacky this whole situation was.

"Mind if I take a look?" Tallulah asked.

"Sure. But you'll have to ask him, not me." Eleanor said, coming from around the counter. "And just to warn you, Orion can be a bit grouchy."

The two women crossed the empty tavern over to the staircase and as they were heading up, Quinn was on his way down. On seeing them, the pink-haired boy froze in his tracks.

"Everything alright, Quinn?" Eleanor asked, giving him a worried look.

Quinn's eyes darted to Tallulah, who gave him a smile, and Quinn swallowed.

"Y-yeah, everything's fine." He said, and putting his head down, slipped past them.

"It's a weird morning." Eleanor tried to explain away.

"Only two days in and this whole place is already filled with hormones, huh?" Tallulah joked, as they continued up the stairs.

Eleanor knocked. "Ori? Can I come in?" There was a bit of a scuffle on the other side. "I have someone who could help?"

"Hold on. Uh, give me a second." A voice came from the other side of the door.

Eleanor and Tallulah stared at each other and Eleanor shrugged as they waited.

"Uh, okay, come in." Orion called out.

She opened the door to his room, and the two women spotted Orion. The cute faced, goblin boy laid up in bed, shirtless as usual, with what looked like hastily thrown on pants, being that they were inside out, and a ice pack sitting on his crotch.

"Oh it's you." Orion said, making eye contact with Tallulah.

"Good to see you again." Tallula said. She had frequented the tavern from time to time, so it made sense he'd remember her. "Eleanor told me you're in a bit of pain?"

Orion's cheeks flashed a light pink and his eyes flicked to Eleanor, who gave him a soft smile.

Eleanor had come in this morning to check up, on the small goblin boy after his little session last night with the Hogvarian woman, and had found him in pain.

Orion had told a half truth claiming blue balls, when in reality it was because the raunchiest, most depraved sex dream his orgasm starved mind had ever concocted, had him waking up with painful morning wood.

There was a light soreness in his balls, but being a bit of masochist, it actually felt kinda nice in a erotic way. What didn't feel great was his painfully throbbing dick. It had felt as if damn near all the blood in his body was trapped in his dick, stretching it to the max from the inside. It had taken a few hours and an ice pack just to get the damn thing to go down.

But with the partly humiliating situation of Big Sis Eleanor and the pretty witch Tallulah, having come in to check in on his balls, his erection had slowly sprung back to life, even with the icepack.

"I'm fine." He said crossing his arm, trying to save face.

"I know you are." Tallulah couldn't help but smile at his brash yet blushing appearance. "But if your balls are feeling sore, maybe you could consider massaging them? Might help a little with the light swelling."

Orion's cheeks turned a deeper shade of red and he broke eye contact with the witch. "I'll think about it."

"If you're still having pain after, feel free to drop by my shop and I'll see about whipping something up for you, okay?"

Orion didn't look at her. "Yeah, whatever."

Tallula smirked and the two women stepped out of the goblin boy's room.

"Sorry about him." Eleanor apologized. "He can be cagy at times."

"Oh no, it's fine. He's definitely something." Tallula giggled.

The women turned, and made their way back downstairs as they talked.

"Honestly Elly, I kinda envy you."

Eleanor laughed. "Why's that?"

"You've got a house full of cute boys. How could I not?" Tallula smirked. "And you're not even a futa. It's wasted on you." She said playfully pouting.

"Well I am this month. Not that it'll change anything. Plus they're like brothers to me. I couldn't." Eleanor said honestly. "Plus I prefer futa."

"Exactly, so these cute boys are wasted on you."

"What? You want to switch jobs?" Eleanor teased, snatching Tallulah's witch's hat, and putting it on her own head.

"Maybe a little." Tallulah joked, reaching for her hat.

"What's that saying? Don't get high on your own supply?" Eleanor laughed and Tallulah grabbed the hat back.

"A little self indulgence isn't a bad thing." Tallulah smirked, putting the pointy hat back on top of her own head.

"Tell that to the girl who can't cum for a month." Eleanor laughed, walking back behind the bar.

Tallulah just smiled at her. "You're in a good mood. Keep it up." She said honestly and headed to the front door. "The longer you stay positive, the easier holding out will be."

Eleanor smiled. "I'll keep that in mind."

_

Thank you for reading my story. I've been appreciating the responses to the previous chapters. Feel free to leave any thoughts or input in the comments.